Lauren Ch. 06: Roadtrip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally was Dana; she pulled off her shirt to show a well-freckled body and two glorious hanging tits. They were D's, and they hung like a good fucked would send them swinging.

We all looked around and decided the game was changing. Raul suggested '7minutes in heaven', but we all shot that down. We ended up with two minutes in heaven as the game. You can't join in yourself, and if it lands in the same-sex, you go with their partner. Shit was real, and I didn't know what I wanted to happen. The final rule was no talking about what happened in 'heaven' until we all got back to our rooms.

Lauren and I agreed this was ok, and we kissed. My heart pumped. She squeezed my cock.

Lawrence was first. He seemed really into this game. It was their room, and we'd be using their bathroom as 'heaven.' He spun the bottle, and it landed on Raul. The music was turned up, and we all watched Lawrence's half-hard cock and Paula's big booty disappear into the toom.

Two minutes felt long while they were in there. Dana and Raul said nothing, and we all just sat quietly, staring at each other. Then the door opened a few seconds after two minutes. They emerged and took their place at the circle. They were a challenging read, and all I know is Lawrence's cock was now hard.

Raul was next, and he spun. The bottle slowed as it passed me and stopped at Lauren. She glanced at me for a second before entering the bathroom with Raul. The door closed. They had two minutes, my mind raced, and what could be happening. My heart pumped.

Lauren later told me: the door closed, and he kissed her as he lifted her onto the counter. He moved to her tits, 'as all guys have' and sucked her tits as he fingered her pussy. She was so close to cumming already that it was enough, and she bit a towel not to scream as she came on his hand. They didn't get further as the two minutes ended. They composed themselves and exited.

I couldn't tell much as they exited, but I thought her legs looked wetter than before. Maybe her clit was more engorged.

Laurens turn to spin. It stopped just short of me on Paula. So she and Raul headed back for another two minutes.

Lauren told me: this time, she sat him on the edge of the bathtub and immediately dropped to her knees. She wrapped her tits around his cock and pumped it for almost the whole time. He stopped her so he didn't cum, and in the last few seconds, he smacked her face with his cock, and rubbed it on her face, but she wouldn't take it in her mouth.

They exited, and still, I couldn't tell a thing. Paula spun and got Lauren. Finally, I headed into 'heaven,' not knowing what to do. Paula gave me no choice; she took over, pulling me to the floor for a full 69. She sucked my cock, and I licked her pussy with a face full of that big ass for 90 seconds before we composed ourselves and exited.

Laurens turn again. Her pussy glistened as she leaned forward to spin. It was Raul, again. I couldn't believe it. Raul looked gitty.

By Laurens account: They entered the bathroom, and he put her on the counter again. She leaned back against the mirror with her legs dangling spread. He stood in between her legs, and they made eye contact. He rested his cock on her pussy, but she wouldn't let him stick it in. He pointed to the pack of condoms on the counter, but she still refused. He smacked her pussy and clit a few times with his cock, and she felt electricity shoot through her body each time. Then he dropped down to lick her pussy. He was pretty good though she didn't get time to cum.

These all felt like an eternity to me, but again they exited. Raul spun the bottle, and it was me. I felt like this was going to be a problem. But off the two went.

Lauren explained: she laid him on the ground and straddled him. Then she ground her clit up and down his cock while he sucked her tits. She said that each time was harder not to fuck. They dry-humped for the entire two minutes. His cock was soaked with her juices by the time they were done without entering her.

They exited, and we were so used to it I was the only one trying to read my girlfriend's face. Her pussy lips were more engorged. Paula didn't seem to mind. Lauren sat beside me and kissed me. I smiled and then reached in for a spin.

It stopped just past Lauren on Dana. We got up, and I followed her to the bathroom. Once inside, I again didn't know what to expect. She grabbed my cock, and soon she had her nose hitting my abs, and she took me down her throat. Thank goodness time ran out. I couldn't handle it anymore without cumming, and I didn't want to do that yet.

Back to the circle.

Lauren leaned in. "Did she get you all the way in?"

I just held up my finger to my lips to tell her I wasn't sharing until later.

Dana's spin landed on Lauren, and I excitedly got into the washroom. I had a plan this time. She was taller than me, but her legs were much longer than mine. I helped her up on the counter, and I grabbed those big tits in my hands while I lowered my face to her pussy. I sucked and flicked that big clit as she crossed her legs around my head. This was what I wanted. She tasted sweet, and she came as the two minutes ended. We took an extra second as we exited. Dana walked slowly as her legs regained strength.

Lauren spun and got Lawrence. I was relieved, which is odd to be relieved your girlfriend is fooling around with a diff guy.

Laurens account in the bathroom: she wrapped his cock in her tits for the entire time while he roughly fucked her tits.

They exited, and there was a different feeling in the air as they did.

We made a deal that we would all spin one more time. Then call it a night. Raul suggested we choose the last person. Ok, we all agreed. And Four minutes we agreed upon.

Lawrence picked Paula and went in. His hard cock came out soft. So whatever happened, he either hated or enjoyed it. I think the latter.

Next, Raul picked Lauren. So off those two went again.

Laurens account of this time: she was so horny she immediately dropped to her knees and sucked his cock for a full minute while she fingered herself. He held her hair and tried face fucking her. His curve was hard to manage, but she did her best. Then she laid on the ground, and he fucked her tits until the time was up.

They emerged, and Lauren just smiled at me. Paula was next and chose Lawrence, who was back half-mast when they entered. They exited, and he was rock hard again.

I chose Dana. I sat on the edge of the bathtub, and she wrapped her tits around my cock. It was such a different sensation than Lauren's firmer tits.

Then I stopped her and had her sit on my face. She ground her pussy hard onto my face as I ate her. Time was up, and we exited the room.

Next was Lauren. No doubt, she chose Raul, and I rolled my eyes.

She kissed me on her way in. It was a long four minutes and, finally, the time was up, but they didn't exit. Another minute passed, and almost two more before the door opened, and they joined us.

Lauren came out and sat down. Raul's cock was hanging soft. So I figured he had to have cum on my girlfriend.

She later shared: they entered the room, and he put her up on the counter. He just reached and put on one of the condoms. She watched him do it. She said nothing. He stood at her pussy, and she stopped him, putting her hand over her pussy. He kissed her and put her legs on his shoulders. He leaned in and pressed his cock to the back of her hand, and he continued to kiss her. She moved her hand and stroked his cock. Then she was too horny and wondered how the curve would feel. She let his tip slip in her pussy. A few seconds later, it was his whole cock inside her and had her cumming quickly. As his curved cock rubbed against her g-spot every thrust. She bit the towel again, not to scream out. Time ended, and he kept fucking her. She was held in that orgasmic state until he pulled out and pulled off the condom to cum a huge load on her stomach. She watched the banana shoot rope after rope on her. The curve made it shoot in a big arch. It puddled in her belly button. He passed her a towel. Then a quick wipe, and they were out.

Lauren didn't look at me except for a quick smile. I didn't get to analyze much because I was headed to the bathroom as Dana's choice.

Dana laid me on the floor and grabbed a condom. She put it on me and sat on my cock. "I had to try your cock" she said as she started bouncing. Her big tits were flying every which way. She held them as she came pinching her nipples hard. She crawled off and pulled off the condom, quickly swallowing my cock. It was all so fast that all I could think was, I hope Lauren won't be pissed. Soon I emptied my load directly down her throat. She just let me pump this huge, long-awaited load into her stomach. When I was done, our time was up, but she kept sucking my cock.

"You have to go out there hard," she paused to say.

I told her to 69, and I ate her pussy while she sucked me hard. Her tits hung on my abs. It didn't take me long to be hard again. We got up and headed out about a minute late.

We walked out to the circle, and I walked to Lauren. She grabbed my cock and started sucking it. She was giving me her patented moves. I looked around, and everyone was watching.

Lauren stood up and looked at me.

"Now or later?" she said, staring into my eyes. I knew exactly what she meant.

"Now," I replied.

She laid on her back on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I walked up to her and slid my cock into her pussy. I could tell by my first thrust without much issue that something had been in there. It turned me on more.

I put her legs on one shoulder and started jackhammering her. She came so quickly.

I slowed my pace but kept going.

Raul and Paula climbed on the bed. Paula lay prone while Raul dug his cock past her big booty into her pussy. As he fucked his wife, he reached over and grabbed Laurens breast with one hand and worked her nipple. I fucked her hard until I wanted a new position. I bent Lauren over on all fours while I still stood at the edge of the bed.

Dana and Lawrence had started their own thing on the other bed to my left. I looked over to see Dana riding Lawrence reverse cowgirl. Her big saggy tits hung and flopped heavy. She mouthed to me, "I want your cock." I didn't know what to do. I just winked.

I turned back, and Raul was on his back with Paula riding him reverse cowgirl. Of course, Raul positioned himself beside Lauren. I grabbed Lauren's hips and picked up my pace. Raul turned his head and kissed Lauren upside down. She looked back at me.

I gave a hard thrust and nodded. She let Raul kiss her. I enjoyed an eye full of Paula's ass riding Raul and an eyeful of Raul and Lauren kissing. It wasn't long before his hand was back on her tits. I pounded harder, which made it challenging for them to kiss. That was to remind Lauren who was fucking her.

Paula got off Raul and went to the bathroom. When she returned, she tossed some condoms on the bed. Then she went back to suck Raul's cock.

I looked over at the other bed and saw Lawrence with Dana bent over. She still looked at me and mouth, "Fuck me."

Paula stopped sucking Raul and walked around the bed. She kissed me, then she went behind me and squatted down somehow to start licking my balls as I fucked Laurens. It was an odd and great feeling. I was glad I had already cum earlier because I'd have been done then.

Paula stood up and aggressively pulled me out of Lauren and started sucking my cock. She didn't seem to care about Laurens juices or anything. Lauren looked back at me, and I looked at her confused and shrugged. Raul was already sliding under her until they were in total 69. She looked back again at me as I let Paula suck my cock. I blew her a kiss. Then she took Raul's cock in her mouth. It was her third or fourth time, but my first seeing it. I started face fucking Paula in horny rage.

Lauren sat up on Raul's face arching her back and grabbing her tits as she came. Then she rolled off into an empty spot in the bed, panting.

Lawrence approached from behind me and tapped my shoulder. He wanted Paula's mouth. I obliged, and Paula didn't seem to care. She just kept going, and the cock switched.

I crawled on the bed to Lauren and kissed her. I knew Raul wanted to fuck her (again). So I whispered to her, "Tonight we go with it."

She looked at me, "sure?"

"Ya, fuck Raul as you can," I replied.

We kissed again, and I climbed off the bed. I wanted a good view of this. Lauren sat up with her messy hair, no makeup, and still, she was the hottest girl to me. She tossed Raul a condom. He had it on quickly, and she straddled him. I watched as this girl I loved grabbed Raul's curved cock and guided it inside her. Her pussy swallowed it until she sat down on it, taking the full cock in her. She leaned forward and put her hands on his chest. My heart was racing. She looked at me, locking eyes. Then she started bouncing faster and faster, turning her gaze to him.

My girlfriend was fucking another cock. I never thought I'd be ok with something like this, but our relationship and tonight felt so different. I loved watching her. She looked so hot, strong, and sexy riding. I walked around behind her and watched his cock slide in and out of her. I felt more love for her over what we were sharing.

I sat on the other bed to watch. I was in a trance seeing Lauren get her bouncing tits grabbed by Raul. I got arms around me that pulled me out of it. I realized that it was Dana. I looked around and saw Lawrence between Paula's legs on the floor.

"Looks like everyone is having some fun, but us," Dana said as she lay back on her bed and spread wide. I slid on a condom and crawled up to her. I knelt between her legs with my cock resting on her pussy. Her hands were kneading her tits. I smacked her clit with my hard cock a few times and looked over her freckled body. I never thought freckles could be so sexy. She twitched with each smack of my cock and pinched her own nipples.

"Fuck. Oh fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," came a scream, and I looked over to see Lauren kneeling high over Raul's cock while he absolutely jackhammered her.

She collapsed beside him after her orgasm gave way. I watched as he rolled over and put her legs on his shoulders, and started fucking her. She got no recovery, but I could tell she liked it as her hands held her legs up and spread for him by her knees.

Dana slid my tip into her. I slammed the rest in.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked.

"All night," she replied.

After a few pumps, I sat back and grabbed her legs. I held those long legs spread wide as my cock slid in and out of her juicy pussy.

She was a dirty talker but in whispers to herself. Similar to Lauren, but Lauren let everyone know with her screams.

I leaned in on top of Dana, and she wrapped her legs around me and squeezed me with each thrust.

I could hear her, "Fuck me, yes fuck me, don't stop, oh god fuck me," she half-whispered.

I kept at her until she froze and started shaking. "cumming" she said. I picked up the pace a fucked her through the orgasm where she moaned a guttural moan and shook. "again. cumming again," she said

I kept fucking her, "holy fuck, again,' she kept cumming. I kept fucking. Until I finally stopped and let her come down.

she gasped, "five times, five times I came."

I laid back on the bed and waited for her to collect herself.

I looked around for a moment and noticed Paula and Lawrence were gone, and I could hear the shower going.

Raul was kneeling while Lauren bounced on his cock. Her tits were rubbing against his smooth chest as they still fucked. I got lost watching her go. This whole moment was surreal.

Dana pulled me back in and sat on my cock, leaning forward, filling my mouth with her tits. I sucked those nipples and squeezed those tits as she rode me.

Dana was in her own world and using my cock for her pleasure. Soon it was enough, and she convulsed in orgasmic pleasure and shook and fell to the side off my cock.

I looked over at Lauren. She was being spooned and still fucked hard by Raul. His hands held her tits tight to him, and he used his curved advantage in this position.

I lay there and watched them. Dana recovered, sat up, and pulled off the condom to suck my cock. She started her deepthroat routine. It was good, but Lauren's skills were better. I did miss them.

As she sucked my cock, I watched Lauren with Raul. It was clear he was more into it, but she was still enjoying it. I watched Raul flip her on her back and enter her full missionary. He started fucking her faster, harder, faster, and harder.

Lauren started getting loud.

"Fuck. Fuck. Yes. Hit my spot. Give that banana cock. Fuck. More." then she grabbed his ass and wrapped her legs around him, holding him deep. "Fuuuuuuck, cum with me" her hips thrust and gyrated.

Raul pulled out and pulled off the condom. He covered her stomach in his cum. Then he leaned forward and kissed each tit. He crawled off, and as he walked by me, he said, " Wow, you are a lucky man."

He went into the bathroom, where Paula was with Lawrence in the shower.

Lauren caught her breath and cleaned herself off with a pillowcase. She looked over at Dana, sucking my cock.

She watched for a moment as Dana moved to wrap my cock in her tits and started to fucking me.

"Cum for me, on my tits," Dana said.

Lauren came over and just straddled me and sat on my face. I tasted her cum and latex. Then she talked.

"His big curved cock hit my g-spot, and he just fucked me good. Taste my cum. I couldn't help it," Lauren said.

I came. I couldn't see, but the aftermath was my cum all over Dana's chin and tits. She sucked the last few drops.

"That's a nice cock," Dana said to Lauren.

"I'm a lucky girl," Lauren responded.

I got up, and it was time for us to go. Lauren started looking for her bathing suit. I slipped mine on and popped into the bathroom to say goodbye and pass Dana a towel.

Paula was bent over with Lawrence in her mouth and Raul behind her. I tossed Dana the towel, gesturing Lauren over after she found her bikini and had the bottoms on.

We stood there and watched Paula enjoying being the center of attention.

"Did you want a turn?"I asked.

"Nope," she grabbed my cock, "as I said to Dana, I'm a lucky girl."

She finished tying her top, and we headed out. I said goodbye to Dana.

A deep breath of fresh air was nice. It was nearing 3 am, and we got to our room and crashed. We needed to decompress the night. But we kissed and spooned, and that seemed enough for now.

We awoke the following day at 11. It was a call from the front desk inquiring about our checkout. They gave us an extra half hour.

We hurried around and dressed and out to our car.

We saw Raul and Paula already at the pool for the day. They saw us and came over as we threw our stuff in the car.

It was an interesting moment. Soberly talking to the guy who fucked your girlfriend. He was so calm about it. So was Paula.

"My friends, I am sad you are leaving," said Raul.

"Yeah, we have a schedule to keep for our trip," I replied.

"We enjoyed last night. How about you both?" Paula asked.

"We did," I replied.

"I'm sad I didn't get your cock inside me. It looked so good." Paula said bluntly.

I felt hot and looked around a bit. It was such an odd conversation. But I smiled.

"It is great. I'm a lucky girl," Lauren said and kissed me. She grabbed my hand.

"Well, I enjoyed Raul. He can really hit the spot." Lauren said.

We hadn't had a chance to talk about it last night, and now we have this conversation. I enjoyed last night, and I know she did, but I'd rather discuss with her before these two.

The girls started chatting about last night's orgasms.

Raul turned to me.

"Lauren is a beautiful woman. You are fortunate. Not all beautiful women are fun." he paused, "she was an amazing fuck."