Lauren Ch. 06: Roadtrip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing him say this bugged me and turned me on. It was calling her a 'fuck'. But that's what it was last night. I got over it quickly.

"You think so? I know I enjoy her." I said to egg him on.

I suddenly realized I could hear him talk about being with Lauren. I was getting turned on.

"Paula and I have been sharing for years now. I have been with many beautiful women. Some like only one position. Some let you fuck them. But a very few, like Lauren, fuck you back."

"She does do that," I said.

"She lets you explore her body but knows how to use her body for maximum pleasure," he said

"Favorite part last night?" I asked.

"When she tells me to 'fuck her tight pussy.' I nearly cum." he said.

"I get that too......Well, we should go." I say.

Paula hugs Lauren and then embraces me with a kiss and some tongue.

Raul shakes my hand. Then he hugs Lauren and kisses her with his tongue too. He continues a few extra seconds before Lauren pulls away. We get in the car, and we are off.

"This couple is something else! So confident." I said

"Sorry you had to go through that," she said.

I grabbed her hand and made her touch my half-hard cock.

"Wow. You enjoyed that. Should we discuss last night?" she asked.

"definitely. Tell me everything about how you feel and felt?" I said.

"Well, I was tentative at first but knew you liked thinking of my past, so the kissing and nudity, I knew, wouldn't be too much." she continued. "Then when things got handsy, it was just going with it and waiting for you to stop it if you wanted."

"I feel the same way that you said. I went from small rage to engorged multiple times. I loved and hated seeing it, but with our kisses and check-ins, I felt good. Bu the time he was fucking you, I just let myself enjoy it." I responded.

"Yeah, I have a confession," she said and paused. "In the bathroom, after making out and tit-fucking and going down on each other...... he was so persistent that I let him fuck me the last time." She paused again, "It was quick but good. I was so horny, and condoms were right there."

"I kinda figured that had happened. Don't be upset, but Dana sat on my cock in the bathroom too. She fucked me with a condom the last time. So I'm happy you did the same." I said.

"Ok then. well, we should probably discuss boundaries if we do it again."

"You'd do it again?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, but maybe we discuss any things that would upset us," she responded.

"How did you feel about Dana and me?" I asked.

"It was hard, but it helped that I was barely able to pay attention. I feel as long as we are doing something together, then it is always about us. Getting to see each other enjoy it is about us." she responded.

"I agree. I ended up loving watching you in action. I could have just watched and enjoyed myself. You look so good getting fucked. Like Raul said to me, you know how to use your body." I said.

"But we always check-in first. Deal?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I responded. She leaned over for a quick kiss as we hit the highway.

"Now tell me about your bathroom sessions in detail."

She giggled and filled me in, which I have already described to you above.