Lauren Ch. 06: Roadtrip Pt. 02

Story Info
We continue our sexcapades. Getting more adventurous.
9.6k words
4.56
3.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren and I took turns napping while the other drove. We didn't have any stops planned in this leg.

We had started an ongoing game in our relationship of truth or dare. We are both competitive, so it gets pretty fun. Also, nobody ever really picks the truth.

As I'm driving, Lauren looks at me and says, "Truth or dare."

"Dare," I respond.

"Hmmmmmmm. Thought you might say truth since we are in a car." she paused to think.

"Next time we stop for gas, You have to go into get me a snack, fully hard. You cant cover your shorts."

I laughed and agreed.

"Truth or dare," I said.

"Truth," she quickly responded.

"Do you regret anything about last night?" I asked.

"Not after our talk today. I feel good, and we had always talked about 'if the right moment happened, we would consider being with others. So it worked out. I'm good," she responded.

"Truth," I said.

"I have to ask the same question, " she said

"I'm good, especially after our talk. Your turn," I answered.

"Dare," she said.

"When I get to the next station, you have to take your top off and sit here topless the entire time."

"Oh geez. Ok," she said.

There was an exit ahead, and I took it. The station was just off the highway. She stroked me hard as I took the exit. I would have gotten hard with just her tits out, but she wanted to ensure it was a full erection. She pulled her tank top and bra off as I pulled on site.

Her tits looked the usual gravity-defying magnificence. Even though they got beat around by different cocks, hands, and mouths last night.

I pulled in, and there was one other car gassing up. I pulled close to the door, so I didn't have to walk across lanes hard. It pressed my shorts out and was quite noticeable. The deal was inside first while hard.

I was inside, and a guy clerk and a girl was roaming the aisles, assumedly from the other car. I grabbed what was needed, paid, and got out. The clerk noticed, but I think I avoided the girl.

It was shrinking now. I started gassing up--a vehicle backed in the pump in front of us. Two guys jumped out and one headed inside. The other started gassing up. He saw Lauren.

He glanced at me, and I pretended not to notice or look his way. He stared into our car. Soon I was done, and we headed out. I felt she got off easy. One guy wasn't a big deal.

When she put her top back on, I asked her to go no bra, she did. Only her flowing white tank top covered her. Her tits sat free, and the tank top wasn't tight so that I could glance down her shirt from time to time.

We were heading down the highway with an hour to go. The sun was shining, the music was blaring, and the sunroof was open. It was perfect.

Lauren had to pee, and I pulled into a highway truck stop. It was shockingly busy. Lauren jumped out of the car and bounced over to the washroom. A group of bikers were having a break and mainly smoking as she bounced by. They noticed her.

When she returned to the car, more heads turned. I pointed out her admirers. We drove past them, and Lauren waved and flashed her right boob. She was pulling it out from the side on the tank top. She got some whistles, and we pulled away.

"What brought that on?" I asked.

"I don't know! Just feeling good about us and free," she responded.

She proceeded to undo my shorts and pull out my cock.

"I can't believe this is the first time this trip for road head," I said.

"I forgot to ask. Did you like Danas deepthroat?" she said.

"It was good, but you are way better at sucking cock. Besides, we will get there." I said.

"I've probably had more practice," she said. That was it I unloaded into her mouth.

She caught every drop and tucked my cock back in. I drove pretty slow during this part.

We were on the road a few more minutes when you could hear the rumble. It was a group of motorcycles.

The first one blew past, but the next few slowed at our car. Soon we had ten bikes around us. I slowed the car.

I was a bit nervous, but Lauren was not. She waved at them.

"Let's give them what they want," she said.

Her top came off, and she stood up on the console. I slowed more as she stood through the sunroof. Her hair was whipping around in the wind. Her arms up over her head, she turned to each biker. Then she grabbed her tits and squeezed them before coming back inside. The bikers waved and took off.

"That was a rush. I'm so horny," she said.

She pulled her shorts off. Put her feet on the dashboard and started rubbing her clit frantically. She got more and more worked up, grabbing her tits with one hand or reaching for my cock.

She stopped abruptly and unbuckled. She hopped in the back.

"Pull over," she demanded.

I did just that and hopped in the back seat. I pulled my shorts to my ankles, and she wrapped her legs around me.

"Fuck me. Fill me. God. Make me cum. aghhhhhhhn." she begged as I entered her.

Her legs tightened, and she came. I kept fucking her a moment before cumming inside her. I left her to clean up, and I jumped back upfront and continued the drive.

We arrived at our destination and checked into a motel. It didn't have the party life of the last place. We headed to bed early.

In the morning, we hit the beach. Lauren came out of the bathroom with her coverup on and was ready to go.

A quick five-minute walk to the beach left us where it was still slow and sparse in the morning. We got a good spot and laid out. Lauren pulled off her coverup to reveal a sexy one-piece.

It tied around the neck but had a deep v swoop below the belly button. There was much side boob. The back swooped low and was thong cut on her ass.

She lay out tanning her front for a while. I laid out with my shades on, watching guys stare and her mountains atop her chest. She flipped over, and I continued watching. As the beach got busier, people surrounded us with blankets and umbrellas. It got hectic.

Lauren and I splashed in the water and threw a frisbee we had. It was a typical day for us. We had lunch and the shack just off the beach and spent the entire day there. The odd grab or rub here and there, but tame of a busy beach.

We ordered dinner and watched a movie. Then I encouraged Lauren to choose porn. She picked some monster cock porn, and we copied the positions. She enjoyed seeing how big the guys were, even if the 'acting' sucked. We eventually finished the porn and each other. Then time for bed.

The next day was hitting some sights we planned the trip around. It was a fun day together, and Lauren surprised me.

We ate dinner and dressed nicely. I had on shorts and a button-down. She had on a flowing summer dress.

She led me to a few bars for a drink. After our third bar and a few beverages, she smiled. It was time. She seemed nervous.

"I hope it's ok," she said.

We went to another place, and it took me a bit of figuring it out, but Lauren had planned for us to go to a sex club.

"Is this a sex club?"

"Yes," she responded coyly, "but we don't have to do anything. We can just enjoy a drink and go, but I thought after the other night and being out of town, we could check it out and see what it's about."

"Seems like a good idea," I replied.

I was nervous but in we went. We had the option to store any clothes. Lauren took off her dress, and I was shocked and excited by what she hid under it.

"You like it?" she said. "I bought it for you, but this works too."

I could only muster, shaking my head as she kissed me. I stripped to boxers as I watched Lauren walk to the bar in her lingerie. The thong was tight and black sheer. She had a red corset and pushed up her boobs and only held them up. It covered her nipple but just barely.

The first floor was clothing optional and just a social drink area. Singles were allowed on the first floor and had to be invited by a couple to the second or third. Some people fooled around at the table, but not much. The second floor was clothes allowed, and it had open rooms for watching and performing. The third floor had private rooms. It wasn't dingy like I had always pictured. There was an extensive range of people in there. Shapes. Sizes. Age. Attractiveness. Most people were probably mid-forties. I kept my eyes predominantly on Lauren as we made our way to a table.

We found a booth to sit in and enjoy our drink. We were chatting and observing the different lingerie, underwear, and nudes. At least half were nude. The place continued to get busier as we sat and watched. A few naked guys asked to sit, but Lauren said no several times.

"I'm supposed to be relaxed. Maybe a couple more drinks," she said.

I went to get drinks and watched at our table as a few people approached. Most left shortly after, but then I saw two people sit. I got the drinks, and another guy was sitting as I got back and sat at the edge beside Lauren. The big circular booth was much more full.

Jon and Maude were regulars, and Lauren let them sit because they explained things to watch for. They were in their early fifties and had been attending sex clubs since their mid-forties. They were both thin and looked fit for their age. Jon's hair was more salt than pepper, and his chest had limited hair. Maude had long silver hair and a teddy lingerie top. In the dim light, her boobs looked good in it. I couldn't see the bottoms of either. Later, I'd see Jon in a man thong and Maude a thong and matching tutu.

I was introduced to Reg. He had a great beard. Dark, full and well sculpted. He also had a full thick chest full of hair. He was thick. Not fat, but not fit. He looked intimidating but was a lovely guy. He had met Maude and Jon a previous night.

We chatted and learned about swinging as Maude and Jon had been into it for over five years. They talked a lot about their relationship and how they almost broke up until they explored more sexuality in their marriage. It saved them.

Reg was there stag. He said, "I enjoy nudity and drinking. I can do both here. I love people and meet more open people here." He continued to speak to the vulnerability that people often bring to this place. They are different than trying to talk in a bar.

We chatted and took turns getting around. Maude and Jon invited us to the next floor. They said the rooms were comfortable and there was no pressure to perform. There was always watching. We said we would talk about it.

They got up from the table and left to strip down and head upstairs.

"That was interesting. You make friends quickly," I said.

"Haha. They seemed harmless, and we learned a lot. Do you want to go?"

"I feel it's our best way to check out upstairs."

So we got another drink and headed to the stairs. There were lockers once past the curtain at the top of the stairs. We stripped down.

We strolled past the rooms. Each room had a bed and a couch. There was a double doorway with no doors, and across the walkway from the doors was a bench for viewing. Couples viewing was encouraged. There were no singles allowed alone on this floor. This was the voyeur and exhibitionist floor.

There were many rooms and a lot of noises.

The first room had multiple people engaged in a twist of arms and legs.

The next room had two couples in it engaged in sex. We paused to watch for a moment.

The third had a guy with two girls sucking him off while another guy, presumed with one of the girls, watched. The guy not getting the bj invited us to join.

The fourth had Maude and Jon sitting on the edge of the bed. Reg was on the couch.

As we stood in the room, we all looked each other up and down.

"Well, aren't you guys the best-looking couple up here," Maude said.

Reg moved over for us to sit. I looked around the room. Condoms were sitting on the table beside the bed.

Jon sat on the bed and looked pretty good for the fifties. He worked out to stay in shape for their swinger lifestyle. Maude had modest fake boobs. They looked great on her. Her stomach was flat, and both she and Jon were shaved entirely.

We walked towards the couch. There was plenty of space. Reg was a pretty hairy guy who took care of his hair. Everything seemed sculpted. The only place with no hair was his pubic area and balls. What couldn't be missed was his Semi-soft cock. He had a hammer.

We all sipped and enjoyed our drinks.

"You two can do whatever you want. Watch. Join. Do your own thing or leave. Just enjoy your night. We always do." Maude said.

Then she started sucking Jon's cock. His cock was above average but thin. She sucked it for a bit until Jon tapped her back. Then she climbed on top and rode him on the edge of the bed. She faced Reg.

Reg was stroking his cock. Soon it was hard and huge. At least ten inches and had decent girth.

Maide got off Jon and came over and knelt in front of Reg. She started going to work however she could. She sucked Reg while Jon stroked himself.

I was stiff, and Lauren's hand helped me out with some slow stroking. We both just watched. Maude then stood and turned to face her husband before sitting on Regs cock. She squirmed and breathed heavily as she got more and more inside her.

Once he was nearly all in, she turned to us, "This is the third time with Reg. It never gets easier, but damn, is it worth it."

Reg leaned forward and grabbed her tits while pulling her to lean back on him. Her feet found the couch, and Reg started pumping. Slowly at first. He picks up speed rather quickly. Maudes white pussy cream was frothing heavily and dripping down Regs cock.

Maides the keep inaudible moans and screams. I turned to look at Ion, and he was still just stroking himself. I noticed that another couple was standing at the door watching.

She was super thin with big saggy tits, and he was chubby with a decent cock, from what I could tell. They stood at the door and watched the show. We would later overhear their names were Sandra and Chris.

Jon acknowledged them with a wave without stopping his stroking. He invited them in.

They sat on the edge of the bed a few feet from Jon. We all watch Maude take that monster cock.

Reg stood her up and moved over to the bed. He bent her over the bed before re-entering her. He grabbed her hips and kept going. Maude looked up at Sandra.

"It's sooo good," she gets out.

Reg is really hammering Maude now.

Sandra and Chris thank everyone for the entertainment and move on to another room. We hadn't considered looking around. So after a few minutes, we head out to look around too.

Lauren commented that Reg's cock was like those in the porn we watched. We walked around. I had thought the same thing.

We saw multiple people in many states of sharing in every room. We stopped at a space and decided to fool around.

I touched Laurens Pussy, and she was dripping wet. I pressed two fingers to her clit and pinched lightly. She took a quick breath.

"Suck my cock slut," I said as I climbed onto the bed.

A sign on the side table let you know if sheets were clean or needed changing. These were fresh.

Lauren climbed on the bed on all fours and up to my hard cock. She made eye contact with me while she took it in her mouth. She started sucking my cock. Soon she wrapped it in her tits and gave them a workout. I flipped her over and began licking her pussy. She got louder and screamed when she came.

I moved up her body and paused to suck her mountains and flick her nipples before I dug my cock into her hot pussy and went straight to pounding. She took it but got more moaning and again loud.

"I'm going to cum, Fuck; I'm gonna cum, Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuuucccccckkkk," she yelled before her body tightened and convulsed.

I sat up at put her legs on my shoulders. I held them tight. Then I started jackhammering while her big tits were swinging free. She came again with more swearing. I rolled her over on top.

That's when we noticed the door. We had several couples watching. We invited them to watch from the couch. Three different couples took seats. They were nearly in touch but didn't seem to mind. I recognized one couple as Sandra and Chris. from the previous room.

Of the other two, one was quite a large couple. It was the first time I had seen largely overweight people naked. She had huge boobs that matched her body.

The third couple was a very muscular thick guy and a tall brunette with clearly fake boobs. All seemed to be enjoying the showing with light touching and full erections.

Lauren continued her ride with more vigour. She was clearly showing off. She switched between grinding on me to bouncing on her knees of my cock. Finally, leaning forward and giving everyone a great view of my slick cock soaked in her juices, sliding in and out of her tight bald pussy.

Of course, I started pumping faster and faster until she collapsed onto me in another orgasm. At that point, I wanted to cum. So, I rolled her over onto her back and started fucking her and squeezing those big tits. She was screaming, as usual.

When I was ready to cum I pulled out and shot my load all over her tits. Covering them as much as I could.

Lauren lay exhausted and collected herself in the bed. At this point, our audience started moving on. That is when I noticed Maude, Jon, and Reg standing at the door.

They came in and sat down on the now-empty couches--Maude, of course, in between them.

"That was a good show," said Maude, "only wish we saw more of it."

Lauren sat up, "that can be arranged."

She cleaned my cum off of her tits and got off the bed.

Lauren continued, "First, we need to get him hard again, and I know how."

She walked over to the couch and gestured to Maude, who got up. Then Lauren took Maudes spot on the couch. She made the guys come close to her, and she reached out to both their cocks and started stroking them.

She stared right at me while she did this. Both Jon and Reg seemed surprised, but neither wasted a moment grabbing the boob closest to them and sucking it.

Maude and I watched this happen before she dropped to her knees.

"Let me help out too," she said as she took my half-mast cock in her mouth.

I glanced down as Maude licked my length and sucked each ball before taking my cock in her mouth. Then I felt my cock hit the back of her throat, then down her throat, and she went to my base. I'm more accessible than Reg, but still impressive.

I looked up at Lauren, who had a cock in each hand. Her little hand was barely visible on Regs cock. A mouth on each breast and a hand on each leg. She spread her legs by putting one on each of the guys. They ran their hands up her leg to her perfectly fucked pussy. Still wet and inviting.

I looked down at this attractive 50 something sucking my cock. She was slim, fit, and put out sexual confidence in spades. Then I looked at Lauren groped by two strangers. This was all weird and felt so good.

Regs hand found Lauren's pussy and some fingers entered her. The room was dim, but I could tell by her moans. She had picked up the pace on their cocks.

I blew her a kiss as our check-in. She smiled and relaxed.

She leaned over towards Jon and let go of Reg's cock. She sucked Jons cock. Reg stopped touching her and let her be with Jon.

Lauren got in the knees and wrapped his cock in her big tits. Lauren went to work until Jon came on her tits. He cleaned it off for her.

Then she came over and kissed me. Maude let go of my cock and went back to the couch, and was with Jon.

Lauren whispered to me, "Do you want to see me with Regs cock?"

I nodded yes slowly. As really, I was nervous.

"You want to see me struggle with it?" she asked.

"Yes,' I replied this time.

She went and brought Reg to the bed. She lay him on the bed a few feet from me. His huge cock standing straight up.

Lauren grabbed a magnum condom and slipped it on him. It just kept inrolling down that length.

She then crawled on the bed and straddled Reg. She looked at me as she hovered over him. Then she leaned forward and guided him to her pussy. He grabbed her tits, and I moved to watch it enter her. She was already whimpering and moaning as he slid deeper. Her pussy stretched to the extreme around it. Then more and more disappeared into her pussy. He got all the way in.