Lauren Ch. 06: Roadtrip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he slid his cock all the way out before repeating. Already her pussy was creaming. He had an increasing supply of her juices on his cock. She sat up more and lowered herself onto him. She gasped and took a deep breath.

I move positions the see her start to ride him. She took him in like a champ. I told myself that I must have loosened her up.

His hands found her big tits as she leaned forward, putting her hands on his hairy chest. She went to work with her hips and was soon cumming and screaming.

"Fuck, this cock is....... fuck. I'm gonna......don't st........ YYYEEEEEESSSSSS," she screamed.

All half-thoughts as her orgasm moved over her body. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Are you enjoying this?" she stammered, asking me.

I loved it. I was living one of her experiences.

"Yes," I replied, including a head-nod

She sat up and moved his hands to her hips. Then she started bouncing, bucking her hips on his cock. Her big tits shook freely with each thrust.

Soon we heard.

"Fuck. Cumming...... again........ fuck. So damn big. ughnnnnn," she yelled.

When she came down and paused to catch her breath, he rolled her over, so he was on top. He pulled out to reposition.

Her legs were straight up, spread wide to take his big body between them. She held her legs from behind her knees as he positioned. He slid back into her and leaned over her. She let her legs go, but they stayed wide.

She looked at me. Then him. "Fuck me until you cum."

Reg started ramping up and soon was fucking her fast like a jackrabbit. Pumping his monster in and out of her and she screamed and moaned and swore. Many more indecipherable noises came out of her.

She came at least three times that I could tell before he let out a big groan and pulled out of her. He whipped off the condom and unloaded a big load all over her. It shot everywhere, from her belly button to her tits.

Then he thanked her, wiped his cum off her, and moved to the couch. I was rock hard and jumped right in. It was the first time she wasn't extremely tight. I started fucking her as she lay there.

It didn't take me long until I came inside her. We lay there catching our breath.

We looked around, and Maude, Jon, and Reg waved goodbye and left. Regs big limp cock flapping against his leg. The same cock that just stretched and fucked my girl to multiple orgasms.

We pulled ourselves up, and Lauren had to clean herself as my cum just flowed out of her well-fucked pussy.

We went back and put on our underwear, then headed downstairs. We had another drink and enjoyed watching others. Reg came by, and I noticed more in the improved lighting on the first floor. He was a very thick and hairy man--a little intimidating, but also very nice.

"You have a very stunning girl," Reg said

I thanked him, not trying to look intimidated.

"No, thank you for sharing her. She has a body built for sex and knows how to use it," Reg continued.

I looked over at Lauren, and she thanked him for this time.

"Well, you probably don't get turned down a lot walking around with that cock." I said

He chuckled, "I have options, but not everyone can take it. Lauren was the best. You are a lucky man."

"I agree." was all I could say to end this conversation, hopefully.

"If you share her again, I'd love to be that guy again," he said.

Lauren jumped in, "Reg, you were a great fuck, and I really enjoyed that thing, but it'll just be us for the night."

Reg thanked us again and moved on.

Lauren smiled at me, "Let's get out of here."

We did just that. It was very late, and we had only one more day to relax.

The following day we got up and showered and got ready for the day. When Lauren got out of the shower, I grabbed her and bent her over the bed. I needed to remind her who fucks her best.

I used some spit, and my cock went in a bit easier than usual. She was still a bit stretched from the previous night.

"Oh fuck, it's still tender," she said

I grabbed her hips and didn't care. I started fucking her, and her pain quickly turned to pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck my pussy" she said. Then she looked back at me. We adjusted positions, so she was on her back on the edge of the bed. I stood at the edge. It was great leverage, and I watched her tits bounce.

She looked up in my eyes, "This is the same viewpoint Reg had last night. His big cock stretching my pussy while he watched my tits shake."

I picked up the pace.

"You aren't thinking about Reg's big dick making me cum or how bad I wanted that condom off to feel him as he fucked me," she continued.

I was giving her everything I had when she finally came. I didn't stop. I was reclaiming her. I fucked her until I came inside her. I grabbed and squeezed those tits, and I shot everything I had deep inside her.

"Do you like thinking of me with that big cock?" she said as she got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Yep," I replied

As she closed the bathroom door, she turned, "It's not even the biggest I've fucked." She closed the door, and I was left with so many questions and turned on again.

She had locked the door to get ready and left me wondering. We got ready and left. She ignored my repeated inquiry. She simply replied, "Stories for another time, besides they were too big."

"They?!???" I said

She kissed me and said, "They. Let's eat. I'm starving."

I watched her walk down to the car. I couldn't believe she took Regs big cock. Now she has had bigger? Her tight ass bounced as she strode in front of me.

No wonder she liked the monster cock porn, I thought to myself.

We spent the day around town again. Today was more relaxed with a few sights, coffee shops, some shopping, and a beach.

Throughout the day, we discussed the previous night and continued to grow our relationship. I loved her more and more as I let go of jealousy at all. We decided to just openly discuss a situation where we wanted to be in or out of sexually.

It was dinner and dancing at night, then back to the motel to tear each other's clothes off and pass out.

As the sun rose, so did we. We checked out and got an early start back. Lauren curled up in the back seat to sleep as I drove for the first few hours. We were on quicker route home. Only one stop overnight.

We chose to stop at the same motel we did on the way down, where we had our sexual encounter.

We got there earlier and had a nap and a quick fuck. Then out to the pool.

Lauren had on the most covered suit yet. It was an entire one-piece and had a thong cut on her ass. The fact that she wasn't showing much, but it hugged her body was so sexy.

We went out and relaxed and drank by the pool. Night fell, and we stayed by the pool, ordering a pizza with a few others we met. The place turned into a party again as it got later. More people and more drinkers. A few people we recognized from the last visit we had. Maybe locals were sneaking in, or people were staying longer at the motel.

The night continued with games of volleyball in the pool and drinking games, of course.

Lauren got more into the drinking games than I did. I didn't want to drive too hungover. A guy came up to me and asked me if I was the guy with 'her.' As he gestured to Lauren.

I proudly replied, "Yes."

He asked because she was kicking ass at the drinking games.

"Weren't you guys here a few days ago?" he asked.

"Yep, we went down the coast a bit and are now on our way back up," I replied.

"Nice, we have been here a week. We make day trips from here and hit local beaches. That's my girl there. " He said as he pointed to a short Asian girl in a bikini top, six-pack, and cut-off jeans halfway up her butt. She was around the drinking games and looked like she never missed a squat.

"Cool," I replied. I didn't know where this was going. Maybe he was just lonely.

"Can I ask you something?" he said.

"Of course," I replied.

"Did you meet Raul last time through here?" he asked.

"Yes," I said tentatively.

"When you guys left, he was bragging that he fucked your girl," he said a bit shyly.

"Oh. Well, he did." I said.

"Wow. I thought it was BS. You ok with that?" he asked.

"Yeah, Lauren and I have an adventurous sex life," I replied.

"I respect that," he said as he reached out his fist. I tapped his fist with mine.

"Did he say anything else?" I asked, so curious.

"I heard she was an amazing fuck with perfect tits and that she could work a cock. A lot of guys were jealous. Does it bother you hearing someone say that about your girl?" he inquired.

"It did. Now I think it's hot. You've never done anything outside your relationship?" I asked

"Nope. We have fantasized but never done it. You know that Raul and Paula own this place?"

"what? Nope. Well, that explains a lot. They must do that often," I said, laughing.

"Yeah, he told me they were up for swapping with my Flora and me. Paula is sexy, but we never have, and I don't think I could. nor she."

"It is a lot of mixed emotions, but your connection can strengthen if you are doing it for each other and not selfishly. You need to be on the same page and know boundaries," was my advice.

We split to grab another drink and join the girls at the drinking games.

The night wore on, and I had to drag Lauren away from the games.

When we got to the room, Lauren was ready to fuck. Drinking always made her horny. Truthfully, most things made her horny. I loved that.

She was riding me when I decided to tell her that Raul bragged about fucking her. It turned her on, so I told her he told people you were a great fuck with amazing tits. He said, you know how to handle a cock.

She was grinding faster as I grabbed those fantastic tits. Her pussy tightened as she told me she was cumming, setting me off. Again I creampied her.

She rolled off, and I mentioned that Paula and Raul own this place. She was as surprised as I was.

"He probably uses this place for that," she commented as she went to the bathroom.

She came out, and we pretty much passed out as exhaustion and alcohol got to us.

When morning came, I woke up, and Lauren was not beside me or in the bathroom. I had slept in, and now it was 11--check-out time. I looked out the window, and she was at the pool laying on one of the loungers catching some sun with a few guys trying to get her attention.

I pulled my shorts on and headed down to the pool. I approached her, and a few of the guys backed off.

"Good morning, sleepy," she said with a giggle.

"Morning, we need to check out and get going," I said.

"I already let them know we would stay a couple more nights."

"What about work?"

"I told them too. All good. relax and join me."

"I'll be back in a bit....."

I looked back at her, sitting there in her shades and big floppy hat. Drink in hand. Of course, a white two-piece that showed off her naturally olive skin. Seriously, sexy.

I went up to the room, brushed my teeth, and showered. I walked out to the window and watched as she flirted with different guys down there. She was up to something. She was always up to something, and I just loved it and her.

I went out to get us some lunch. When I returned, the pool was getting busier. Lauren saw me and came up to the room to eat. She enjoyed her relaxing morning of attention.

"So, two more nights, does that have anything to do with Raul?"

"Not really. It's not because I want him. Last night just got me thinking that a few nights of partying and fucking each other here would be a nice finish to our trip. We clearly would meet some fun people and just enjoy."

"Did you see Raul or Paula yet?"

"Nope. They have some other girl running the front desk. But I left him a note."

"What'd it say?"

'I heard you were bragging about me.'

I laughed. "Well, this should be an interesting end to the trip."

She kissed me, and we moved to the bed and cuddled. It turned into a nap.

We woke in the late afternoon, and she wanted to shower. I went to the pool.

I relaxed at the water's edge with some drinks. I was watching the interactions between the girls and the guys. I saw the same guys who I chatted with last night. He came over.

"Hey," I said as he approached.

He joined me at the edge of the pool and put his feet in the water.

"Hey, you guys missed the rest of the night! I'm Ray, by the way."

I introduced myself.

"Well, when Lauren hits a point, she just needs me to get her outta there and have a great time in our room." I responded and asked, "Did we miss anything good?"

"Couple things. Well, Raul made an appearance. He propositioned me to share Flora as our girls both have great asses."

"Ha, smooth." I laughed.

"I told him I was surprised that he wanted my girl when Lauren was back. His eyes lit up. But I told him you guys had gone to bed."

" Poor guy," I responded sarcastically.

"Ha, yeah. He then told me all of us should have an orgy."

I chuckled and swallowed my beer. "You said?"

"I laughed and told him life doesn't just work that way. But you can't fault a guy for trying. It's a compliment that he wants Flora and Lauren."

"Yep," I replied as I watched Flora walk to us. Her body was fit.

She chatted with us briefly before leaving. I just stared at her ass as it walked away in the bikini bottoms.

"So what else happened? You said a couple of things."

"Eventually, it was two am."

I looked puzzled.

"You have missed two am both times?"

"I guess. One time Raul was fucking Lauren. The other time I was," I said factually and jokingly, "What does two mean?

"Topless at two. It's when anyone who wants to or is drunk enough takes off their top and jumps in the pool one by one from the diving board. Guys usually drop shorts."

"Wow. I didn't know that. Did Flora play? Did you play"

"She has a few times over the last week. She doesn't have much to show, and she was a gymnast, so she isn't bashful topless. I have once because I was drunk enough, but not last night. Just Flora."

I thought to myself, I'd like to see this.

"Sounds fun!" I said.

"Definitely funny. There is always some drunk idiots."

I thanked him for the chat again and left to the room. I saw Raul at my door and then enter the room. The door remained open.

I walked up I could hear their voices. I paused outside to listen.

"Yes, I have bragged about you." He said

"To who?"

"A bunch of the guys over beers. They were talking about wanting you after you left. So I told them."

"Told them what exactly. Tell me what you said"

"I told them you were great to have sex with."

"Hmmm, I want exactly what you said."

"I told them you are a great fuck with amazing tits, and your body is built to take cock and lots of it. You should consider porn."

"This body?" she said flirtatiously.

"Yes. That body. I want it now."

"What do you want with it."

"I want to put it to work and fuck you now."

"Been there done that," she said.

"And did it hit the right spots?"

"yes. It was fun," she replied, "but now you'll have to wait for my porn."

I decided at this moment to walk in.

Raul and I exchanged small talk, and he left.

"He wanted me to just fuck him," she said.

I closed the door. "I heard. I was outside."

"Oh. Well then, you know. What's for dinner?"

We ordered and ate in the room.

I asked her about recording sex and her doing porn. She told me there are pics and videos out there, but she was careful. She said she would do porn, but the thought turned her on.

I changed the subject and told her about Topless at two. She wasn't sure we would make it until then.

That night we drank by the pool, and even I joined in drinking games. It was nearing midnight.

Lauren and I challenged Flora and Ray to a game of Aces. The loser has to go topless. Fortunately, they lost. I got to see those small titties come out. Well, everyone around got to see them. We weren't by the pool but up outside our room. We started playing again, and they lost again. Flora looked at Ray. It was either of their bottoms this time.

Ray suggested we go into a room and not become a spectacle. I knew he meant for Raul. We headed into our room, and Ray took off his shorts. His half-chub cock was out for all. He apologized to me. I shrugged.

So another game started, and karma gave us a loss. Lauren was topless.

We paused the game and made more drinks, and chatted. The girls made Ray stay naked. I wondered how they were so comfortable nude but not sharing.

"So is it true, you had sex with Raul?" Flora asked.

"Yep,"

"Was it good? I heard rumors he has a hook?"

"It was pretty good. He does. It hooks up and hits my g-spot. So I had fun."

"And you are ok with this?" Flora looked at me.

"Yeah. We are sexual people and understand we are in it together. I trust her. It is a turn-on for me."

"Are you turned on when he is with someone else?" she asked Lauren.

"Not turned on because he is, but it is more being in the moment and sharing it. It makes sex between us better.."

"Wow. Good for you guys. I think I'd be jealous."

"That happens. It is definitely something to be ready for and know where you are both at."

"So, curved up? He is pretty good-looking."

"Yeah. He is confident. A bit arrogant. But he makes you feel like he can't get enough. Like he is thirsty for you and can't quench it. He looked at me like I had to give him what he wanted. Like he needed it. Then when he was in me, he knew where to pinch or nibble or touch to add to his thrusting and put me into immediate orgasm."

We were all listening in awe. Ray was in the chair with Flora leaning at his feet. I was on the Bed with Lauren sitting on the floor at the end of the bed.

"But I'm good too, right babe?" I said jokingly

She giggled. "Better. Now take off your shorts and make Ray not be the only one."

I did, and it was nearly hard from her story.

"See, he does love my stories, and I love him," she said, looking me in the eye. I was sitting on the bed, and she moved towards me, dropped to her knees, and buried her face on my cock.

I noticed that Ray was hard. I told them they could join in, leave, or do whatever they wanted, but Lauren wasn't going to stop.

She stood up without removing her mouth from my cock. She was bent at the waist and reached back and peeled her bikini bottoms off her and let them fall to the ground.

Ray was staring at Lauren's pink pussy, and Flora looked at him and back at Lauren. She seemed comfortable but unsure.

Then Lauren turned and sat on my cock. I was still and the edge of the bed, so she was standing and bouncing on my cock.

I was enjoying myself, but I also wanted to see Flora. I was patient and kept at Lauren.

Soon Ray reached down and grabbed Flora's small tits, Playing with the nipples. Flora stood up and made Ray stand up with his modest cock at full attention. She sat on the chair and guided his face to her pussy.

He pulled her bikini bottoms aside and went to work. Her thick legs hung wide on the arms of the chair as she grabbed his hair. I watched her shake and moan loudly from cumming. Lauren had paused on my cock to watch.

She sat there spread wide, and Ray stood up and leaned into her. He started fucking her in the chair. It was awkward, and soon they changed position. He sat down. She dropped her bikini bottoms and climbed on him. Her ass was facing us, and it looked amazing. Plump and round and fit. It shook as she rode him. They were making out, and he had handfuls of her ass.

They paused and asked if they could use some of the bed. Flora lay down, and Ray tucked her leg behind her. That's when I remembered her being a gymnast. She looked like a pretzel, and he fucked her slamming their pubic bones together.

Lauren and I repositioned. I bent her over the bed facing the show. I started fucking her doggy. I reached down and grabbed her arms and pulled them back as reigns. This arched her back and pushed out her chest to bounce with each thrust. I quickened my pace. Lauren was starting to have an orgasm build. She was getting more vocal and drawing the attention of Ray, who watched her tits bounce a couple of feet away.