Lauren Ch. 06: Roadtrip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flora came again, and it drew Ray back to her. She needed to take a minute after being a pretzel. She went to the washroom. Lauren came staring at Ray and swearing as usual.

She came out and let us know it was two! We put on our shorts. The girls grabbed towels. The lineup to jump was decent--a mix of guys and girls.

Guys were first. Then a few girls pulled off their tops and went in. There were boobs of all sizes. I was surprised five girls were doing it.

The Flora stepped up and dropped the towel. She arched her back and twerked her ass before jumping in. She swam over to Ray, and I. Lauren was last and walked up in her towel. There were a lot of drunk calls and cheers.

She pulled the towel down to her waist, and everyone cheered at her tremendous tits. Then she let the towel drop into the water. She stood there naked. I watched all eyes on her as she bounced on the diving board. It really sprung her up and down. She looked like she knew what she was doing. Her toys bounced high and low, heavy with each spring.

Then she raised a knee and got some height. She jumped off and sort of paused high in the air before perfectly slipping into the pool. People cheered. She swam over.

"What was that?" I asked as she wrapped her wet towel around her waist, and Flora did the same.

"I used to be on the dive team, so I put on a show."

"You certainly did," said Flora

The two girls walked their way back up to our room. We followed a distance behind as people were stopping us and asking if we were with them.

Ray commented to me that he hadn't seen Flora like this ever. She has past stories of her travels as a gymnast where things happen, but never with him.

"Lauren has that effect on people," I said.

I looked up to our room as the girls got there. Sure enough, Raul was already there. I paused with Ray to watch, and he chatted with them.

We caught up to them, and we all went inside. Raul kind of invited himself.

Lauren dropped her wet towel.

"Drop your pants, guys." We all did, and all were hard.

"That is a hook," said Flora.

She walked over to Flora and let her towel fall too.

"Flora, there are three cocks in here. Do you want to take a new one for a ride? "

Flora looked at Ray.

"If you don't choose Ray. I'm going to"

Flora stroked Ray a few times, then whispered. "It's what you've always asked for."

Then she walked to Raul and stroked him a few times. She came to me and stroked me a couple of times.

"Ok, I made my decision," Flora said

She turned to Ray. "my decision is whatever Ray wants me to do."

I looked at Ray. I tried not to look too eager. I was hoping his lust for Lauren would beat his jealousy.

Flora continued. "I've never been a slut for you. I left that sluttiness in the past, but now you have to tell me what you want. To see your girl with someone else or to have them watch me with you."

Ray knew her past. He had told me about the sharing, threesomes, girls, and more during her gymnastic days. Ray seemed in a trance of horniness and uncertainty.

Lauren walked over to Raul and started stroking him. She turned and looked at Ray, "Do you want to see this cock make your girl cum?"

Lauren has a way of cutting to the point.

Flora was now stroking Ray. He shook his head no.

Lauren walked over to me and stroked me. I grabbed her tits and licked them. She giggled and pushed me back.

"How about this one?" she said to Ray.

Ray didn't answer. He stared at Lauren. I nudged her towards him. She asked Flora if she could take over. Flora let go of Rays cock.

Lauren grabbed Ray's hands and put them on her tits. Then she started stroking his cock.

She didn't break eye contact with Ray.

"This will feel good in my pussy, Ray. But who is Flora with."

Flora leaned in and kissed Lauren. I know Lauren had fooled around with girls before, but never in front of me, yet.

Flora moved Ray's hands off Lauren, and started playing with her nipples, and then moved her mouth to her nipples.

"Lay down, Ray," said Lauren.

He listened but glanced at me. I nodded in approval.

"Excuse me for a second," Lauren said.

She walked over to Raul, bent over his cock and licked it base to tip.

"Did you enjoy my cocksucking? Did you enjoy my pussy? Tell Ray how good it was," she commanded as she stroked Raul's cock.

"The best fuck I've had," Raul said, "Tight, wet, and can take a pounding," Raul responded.

"Thanks," Lauren said.

Then she ushered Raul out the door as he shuffled, trying to get his shorts up.

"Maybe next time," she said as she shut the door.

"Ok, let's have some fun," she said.

She stopped to kiss me.

Then she kissed Flora and told her to lay on the bed in a specific spot.

Once Flora had done so. She looked at me mischievously and climbed onto Flora's face. Lauren sat her pussy on Flora's face.

It was obvious Flora had done this before because she latched onto Laurens's legs and started licking. Lauren moaned and squeezed her tits. Then she leaned over and took Rays cock in her mouth.

I was stroking myself. This was very hot. Lauren was thoroughly sucking Rays cock in all her magic. Ray was staring at Lauren.

I walked over to the bed. Flora's knees were up, and her legs were spread. I ran my hands slowly down her legs to let her know I was there. I gave her clit a light rub.

Then I heard a noise from Laurens crotch.

"Eat my pussy already," Flora demanded.

Her pussy had a cute landing strip and some bigger labia. It tasted great as she was already wet. I had Flora's legs up in the air, and they shook when she came.

I sat up and passed Lauren a condom. She unwrapped it and slowly slid it down Rays cock. She climbed off Flora and adjusted, so Rays cock was at her pussy.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Ray? I've never been turned down. You can't start now."

Ray didn't say a thing. He lifted his hips to put his tip into Lauren while she guided his cock.

Flora had a close-up view of her boyfriend's cock entering my girlfriend's pussy from her position.

I ripped open the condom and slipped it on.

I stood between Flora's legs. I awaited a sign.

Ray was pumping Laurens pussy. Her big tits were jiggling for him. She was playing it up for him.

"Fuck my pussy, Ray! Give it to me!"

Ray picked up speed.

Flora rolled over and got on all fours. She backed herself to my cock, spread her legs, reached through her legs and grabbed my cock. She guided it to her pussy then leaned back into me, forcing my cock tip to push into her.

Her fantastic ass and thick legs were all I could see. There was movement on the bed, and I looked up as Ray rolled over on top of Lauren and kept pumping her. Lauren was controlling each pump with her legs wrapped around his ass.

I grabbed Flora's thin waist and wide hips and slid deeper into her. She groaned as she slowly took all of me. She was soaking wet.

She looked back at me, "Fuck me, now" Then she put her head down on the bed and braced with her hands.

A few slower pumps to start before I picked up the pace. I got fucking her and just staring at that ass. I didn't even notice she was about to cum. Her body shook again, and her legs went weak. I didn't stop. She collapsed flat prone, and I climbed up on the bed.

Sliding my cock between those big bubble cheeks and into her pussy. I loved feeling those ass cheeks press against my lower abs.

Ray started groaning and said he was going to cum. Lauren held him inside her as he filled the condom inside my girlfriend.

In this time, Flora recovered, and we switched positions. She hopped on me reverse cowgirl. Then into full splits while on me. Her ass was out of this world, and it was all I could see.

I glanced over to see Lauren come back from the washroom and climb onto the bed. Ray was now spooning Lauren while watching Flora and I. He was kneading her big tits with one hand and propping his head up with the other.

Then I was drawn back to Flora as she leaned forward. I have never seen an ass move up and down so fast. My cock was white with her cum dripping down it as it pumped in and out of her pussy.

It was too much, and I grabbed two big handfuls of her ass, spread it wide, and I filled my condom. I squeezed harder, and she sat balls deep on me, squeezing every drop of cum using her Kegels.

Flora slid off me and went to the washroom. I removed the condom and tossed it in the garbage. Flora came back and kissed Ray, and they had a moment. She then climbed on the bed, in between Lauren and me. She allowed me to spoon her. My cock grew pressed against that amazing ass. But it was time for sleep. I fell asleep pressed against an amazing ass watching another man squeeze my girl's tits.

Sometimes I had to remind myself what everyday life is like and what it will be like when we get back to work.

In the morning, Ray and Flora left. Lauren and I had shower sex to reconnect. We decided it was an excellent time to get on the road and get home. I packed our things up and brought them to the car. Lauren put on a tank top with no bra for the ride home and comfy shorts. She went to check us out. Then we jumped in the car and off we went.

Lauren slept most of the way home, and I'd reach over and cop a feel every so often.

At one point, I couldn't take her mountains peeking out of her top. I pulled over, and she quickly wrapped my cock in her tits. I was pumping her tits while she sucked my tip.

Then she looked up at me. "When I went inside to pay, Raul was there. So I adjusted my top for attention and tried to get us a discount. I was showing him lots of these side boobs."

I just kept pumping and think how much he must have wanted her.

"I asked for a discount. He walked around the counter and locked the door. Then he walked back, dropped his pants and told me to make him cum, and it's free. So I wrapped his cock in these big tits you are fucking."

I picked up the pace.

"And I pumped his cock. Making him cum quickly and shoot it all over himself. Then I put my shirt back on and walked out. When he told me we can always earn free stays there. Think about all the work my tits have done this trip. So much cum. So much cock."

I came, and she swallowed it all.

As we pulled home and I dropped her off, we agreed to focus sexually on eachother for a while. It was a great trip that really expanded and deepened our connection.