Lauren, Six

Story Info
Damn Game Warden
1.3k words
4.49
2.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren

Six

Summer in a college town is fairly quiet; Students are out of classes, faculty off on vacations, and the locals enjoying the peace and quiet.

I was in Eugene, the client a shop specializing in electronic sales and repairs. Once again, I don't know any more about electronics than how to use them, but these guys were having difficulties with retaining staff through a school year.

Of course when I came in most of the staff had disappeared for the summer. I did find a couple that were still local so I just sat with them and talked.

They knew the what and why of my visit, and were quite willing to talk.

Basically, they said one of the owners was an ass hole who skimped on wages and hours, expected twenty-four hour availability, but wouldn't give a days's advance notice of scheduling. There was more, including racist and misogynistic jokes.

From the company files I pulled several more names and phone numbers. Of the five, three agreed to talk, but anonymously. They confirmed what I had already heard, and one - a woman - related actual groping by the one owner.

Doing some basic research of Oregon law I knew she, and probably the others could make serious charges against the firm, but all liked the older, original, owner and didn't want to harm him.

After several days I sat down with one of the owners and explained the problem was his partner. (I should tell you the partners were father and son-in-law, and I sat with the father.)

But first I asked why they had called me in; their problem was pretty obvious. I didn't understand how the other partner even agreed to me coming in.

"Look," he said, "He's my son-in-law. I knew about the shit he was doing, and he doesn't know I called you in, but if I'm going to avoid a hell storm from my wife and daughter I need documentation. The sort of thing they can't argue with or blame me."

He took a sip of coffee. "The guy is great technically, he can fix anything and understands code better than I ever will. But he has no people skills, he's an asshole."

Another sip of coffee. "Damn I wish I still smoked. Anyway, Your fee is well worth the price of dumping him and at least my wife will accept it. My daughter - who knows?"

~~~

While all that was going on Lauren and I would talk a couple times a week by phone.

Nothing outrageous, just the quiet recounting of our days, the problems - and the little victories. We were getting to know each other, albeit long distance.

The night she asked when I would be home, Thursday, I asked if she'd ever been sailing. When the answer was 'no' I asked if she'd like to.

~~~

On a bright Saturday morning we boarded Blue Moon. I led Lauren through the pre -sailing checklist: while the mainsail cover was removed and stowed, the bilge blower was ensuring no gas vapors below. Mooring line midship removed, fore and aft eased.

We motored out of the marina and raised sail when in the clear. We had a light wind from the north, perfect for someone that had never sailed before; a gentle introduction.

Lauren moved between the wheel house with me, to the cockpit to sprawl on the cushions and soak up sun and back again. She quickly adapted to the boat heeling to the wind, bracing with her feet against the opposite seat on occasion.

We anchored in Quartermaster Bay for lunch.

I peeled my shirt, the sun felt great and I hadn't had many chances at sun in the last bunch of weeks.

Imagine my surprise when I turned and Lauren had shed her top also.

"What? I can't enjoy the sun too?"

"Oh no, I'm not complaining. No Ma'am, not at all."

Long, slim legs, those tight white shorts, a taut stomach and high firm breasts. All topped with a gorgeous smile and honey blonde hair, Yup, my heart went THUNK.

"Lauren, you're beautiful..."

"Then why haven't you kissed me?"

Now just let me say right here; I may be stupid at times, clueless for sure, but I'm not an idiot.

I moved that one step between us, took her face in my hands and kissed her. Lightly. She wrapped arms about my neck; "No silly. Like this."

She pulled me to her, bare breasts against my bare chest, hips to hips, and a kiss that shook me to my bones. She pulled her head back and looking me in the eyes said; "Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

I was just leaning in for another when I heard a boat horn, I looked up and it was approaching us and fairly close too. "Damn. Here comes the Game Warden. You may want to slip your top back on."

"Sorry to disturb you folks." He said. "Fred Gutherie, Fisheries. Do you know you're in a restricted area for fishing?"

"We're not fishing Fred. Just anchored for some lunch and sun."


"Well, I've got to verify your licenses while I'm here."

"Sorry Fred, but we don't have any for this year. This is her first time on a boat, and only the second time I've been out of the marina all summer."

"Okay then. Just don't let me see you dropping' a line." And he eased away from us.

I turned to Lauren; "Where were we?"

"You were kissin' her!" Came across the water.

Damn me, sound really carries across the water doesn't it?

"an' she were neckid!"

Lauren and I sat against the cushions, my arms around her. The mood had been broken for the moment so I mentioned other times, with the folks, on the boat.

"While we stood there; I flashed back to my parents standing in almost the same spot, kissing in almost the same way, and even dressed the same."

"Topless? Your mother didn't mind you seeing her breasts?"

"Nah, she'd been going topless around me as long as I can remember. Maybe even nude when I wasn't around as I got older. She may have been what was known as a 'free spirit' back in the day. She didn't flaunt it around clients or other business people, but when it was just dad and I, mom liked to relax."

"That wasn't my folks. Dad never went around without a shirt on. And mom's only bathing suit was a one piece that looked like it came straight out of the thirties. Don't get me wrong, they weren't super strict with me, but I had to go to church and all my clothing was 'modest' to say the least."

"But when I said I wanted to be a lawyer, they helped me in every way they could. Mom was an office clerk - this was before office computers were common, and dad is a carpenter. They didn't make a lot of money, but managed to put together my first two years of college. I worked after school in high school and between classes at college for my other expenses. I managed loans and some scholarships to get my Batchelor, but that's when my luck ran out, I didn't have the grades for a law scholarship."

"Don't you miss the degree?"

"Yes and no. I know as much, or more, law as the attorneys I work with, but they get the better respect and, of course, much more money."

~~~

After a couple hours of lunch and (topless) sun, and a bit of kissing and hugging _with one eye out for Fred - we headed back to the marina. Unfortunately she was due at her parents for Sunday dinner in Everett.

Just before we reached the marina she asked; "Listen, the firm has a Labor Day picnic at Defiance Park, would you like to come with me?"

"I'd love too."

~~~~~