Lauren Whores it Up

Story Info
Lauren get shown off in a daring outfit, then used.
1.1k words
3.75
17.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the summer of 2019, before Covid came along a fucked everything up, I had just gotten home from work when I heard a text alert. It was Lauren. I got excited right away and opened it. She said that her husband was going out of town for 6 days. She asked me if there was anything I would like for her to do for me during that time. It's her way of telling me she was needing to scratch her submissive itch.

I resisted responding right away, to give me time to think up something challenging for her. I decided to tease her a bit.

' Are you sure you won't be busy, taking care of the farm, by yourself?'

'I can handle it.'

I had an idea before she even answered. ' Why don't you treat yourself, for a change?'

' What do you mean?'

' Go to Bebe and buy something you think I will like and bring me the bill. I would love that.'

'Where do you want me to model it for you?'

' I want you to meet me at Duke's. Not the one here but the one in Polk.'

' In public?'

'Yes and the more daring the better! Better swing by Victoria's Secret too, since I'm buying.'

'You're going to regret this.'

'You asked.'

'When?'

' Let me know when you are free.'

'K'

The next day, she called me during my lunch break, to ask what time tonight I wanted her to show up at Dukes. I did some quick calculations and said 7. I knew I could be there by 6:30 and get a seat in the far back. That way she would have to walk through the whole place and everyone would see what she was wearing. I knew that would really get her going. She has talked about doing it in a semi public place and almost getting caught. She gets really wet when we have those conversations.

Several conversations stopped, when Lauren walked in. She had on a scoop neck, knee length knit dress that buttoned from top to bottom. It was just snug enough to show off every curve. As she got close to the table, I could see the lace pattern on the front of her thong panties. So could everyone else. Her nipples were just visible through the dress and her bra. They were hard too. Her wonderful red curls were piled up on top of her head. Wowza!

When the waitress came for her drink order, she gushed at how great Lauren looked. The bartender came out from behind the bar to ask where she got the dress. There we several wives that scowled at her and a couple that were probably turned on, judging by the way they ogled her. We ate and I paid the tab.

I walked her out to her car and made a show out of running my hands over her big ass as we kissed. She told me that she was gushing inside and was afraid that the cotton gusset of the thong wasn't enough to keep the back of her dress dry. It was.

We pulled into my driveway and I felt her up some more before we went inside. By the time I closed the door, she had half of the buttons on the dress undone. She didn't finish unbuttoning it and pulled it up over her head.

Lauren went straight to the sofa. She didn't give me a chance to take off the lingerie. She spun, sat and reached for my fly. I got a quick grope of her nylon encased tits before she leaned back and pulled the crotch of her thong to one side.

"Now! Do it now fuck me right here like this. This is yours and I need you to take it. Don't be sweet just fuck it. Make me your whore. You had me dress like a whore now fuck me like one."

I shoved my cock in balls deep and took her for my pleasure. Luckily the 3 beers I had, helped me hold off.

I told her she was the hottest whore in town and that every guy in the place wanted to be where I was right then. I pinched her nipples through the bra a few times as i fucked her. That made her grab the couch cushions as she had an orgasm. Pulling the shoulder straps down, I freed her big round tits from the bra and went back to work on her nipples.

She was trapped between the couch and me. I pulled and twisted her nipples some more as I held myself all the way up her snatch. She came again.

I pulled out and turned her over. She was face down on the sofa. I pulled the thong half way down her thighs and drove back inside. I banged away at her hot tight pussy as I unhooked the bothersome bra.

I put my hand around her throat from behind and made her lift up enough to pull the bra completely off. Then I grabbed her right tit and kneaded it like bread dough.

She cried out that I was hurting her. Her clenching pussy told me she liked it.

"You like being used like a cheap whore huh?" She nodded yes and whimpered. I banged her doggie style for a couple more minuets then started to get winded.

Turning her back around, I told her to suck me. Lauren bent forward and took me straight in. She held my thighs as I fucked her face. She gagged a couple of times and her makeup was smeared from tears. She looked up at me the entire time.

I asked her where she thought I should finish. In her mouth on her tits or up her cunt. She pulled me out of her mouth and told me that whores don't have an opinion and that I should finish anywhere I felt best.

I pulled her up and whipped the thong down to her ankles then, pushed her onto her back on the sofa. I climbed between her spread thighs and plunged back into her super hot and ridiculously wet cunt. She came again almost immediately. I only lasted another minute before the wildness of the scene got to me. I shot my load up Lauren's clutching fuck hole, with my tongue in her mouth. She whimpered and bucked under me the way she does when she feels my dick throb, inside her.

When I was done I propped myself on the back of the couch and told her to finish, earning her keep. Lauren licked and sucked my cock and balls clean. I stood up pulled my jeans up and fished out my wallet. I pulled 4, $50 bills out and tossed them on her sweaty stomach. I went to bed.

When I woke up Lauren was curled up next to me in one of my shirts and a pair of comfy cotton panties that she had left behind during one of our romps.

We still had 5 more days of her husband being gone!