My Girlfriend's Little Sister

Story Info
She catches him smelling socks and makes him cheat.
2.1k words
4.53
39.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten into a huge fight with my parents so I called my girlfriend to see if I could spend the night at her house. She said of course I could, but she has work until 11 that night, but I can just let myself into her house since her parents love me anyways.

It was about 7:30 so I made my way to her house and knocked on the door. I was greeted by her younger sister Gina.

"Julie isn't here," she said abruptly.

Julie is pretty hot, but her sister is drop dead gorgeous. She's 18, three years younger than Julie and I, about 5'6 with straight brown hair, blue eyes and sexy size 5 feet. She plays soccer and field hockey in high school so she's also in fantastic shape.

"Nice to see you too Gigi, Julie knows I'm here," I replied.

With that she just turned around and started walking away, leaving the door open. I follow her in and close the door.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked. She was wearing a short black dress with knee high black leather boots and had her makeup all done up, looking amazing.

"I just got back from a soccer banquet and I'm going out with some friends later," she says without even looking at me.

I make a left and start to go up the stairs towards Julies room, passing her parents room on the left and Gina's on the right. I peek in the open door of Gina's room and see her soccer cleats and socks right next to the door. I back up and peak down the stairs to see if I can hear her coming this way at all. After I decided the coast was clear I picked up one of her socks and inhaled it deeply. The smell was super strong of sweat and my pants started to stir. I picked up her cleat and smelled that too and it was even stronger. Since it's near the end of the season she had worn those almost 100 times and I could tell.

I decided to cut my losses and wait until she went out to smell some more and headed towards Julies room once again. As I was leaving, I heard the sound of Gina's leather boots starting to come up the stairs. I quickly run into Julies room and lay on the bed, hoping I wasn't caught. Julie knew about my foot fetish but was never really into it. If I ever wanted a footjob, she would just give me her feet and lay there, and I'd do all the work. Julie and Gina were super close and told each other everything. However, I hoped our sex life was one of the things she would keep from her high school sister.

I looked around Julie's room for something to do, her room was a mess, so I started to straighten it up for her. I put away her clean clothes and picked up her dirty clothes. I found a pair of socks she must have worked in because I took a sniff and they were still pungent and again I started to get horny.

I kept those socks nearby while cleaning a bit and kept sniffing them. As I was cleaning and sniffing the socks I turned around to the door and jumped so far. Standing in the doorway was Gina, with her phone, recording me smelling my girlfriends' socks. I went white and didn't even know what to do.

"How long have you been standing there?" I stammered.

"Long enough," she replied.

"Please delete that, I'll literally do anything,"

"I'll think about it, why don't you come clean my room, I'm sure you can find some socks to sniff," She laughed and started walking to her room, beckoning me to follow.

I entered her room, still shaking as to what just happened. Her room was also quite messy. She closed the door behind me and sat on her bed.

"Alright! Start cleaning!"

I reached down to pick up an article of clothing.

"Ah, wait, do it naked."

"What?"

"Undress, I didn't stutter."

She held all the power, So I started with my shirt and put it on her bed, then my shorts and shoes and socks. Here I was in front of my girlfriend's younger sister in my underwear about to clean her room.

"No, no, no, all of it" She got up and pulled my underwear down around my ankles and got back into bed and clapped her hands as if to say, chop, chop!

I started cleaning her room little by little, humiliated that it's come to this. I pick up a pair of her socks and was about to put them in the hamper when I hear "Smell them." I put them up to my nose and even in the circumstances I couldn't help but notice how good they smelled.

I put them in the hamper and continued cleaning. When I got to her soccer equipment, she told me to smell it again, this time saying if I could even handle it. I put her cleat up to my nose and was met with the familiar smell of 100 games and practices of running in the heat. I could help myself and started to feel my dick grow.

"Oh my god there's no way you're getting hard because of that," she laughed, "You really do have a foot fetish huh."

I just nodded and put the cleats down.

"Come here and do it to the real thing then."

I looked at her puzzled as she started taking her knee-high boots off. She had short ankle socks on under them and told me to smell them. By this time, I was rock hard, even in the embarrassment. I walked over to the bed and knelt down next to it. She lifted her foot up and placed it softly onto my nose. The aroma was heavenly, cheesy sweat mixed with the leather of her boots. At this point I could see up her dress, her white cotton panties had a wet spot on them. She was also enjoying this.

"Take off my sock, but don't use your hands."

I bit the spot on the sock between the ankle and the achilles and pulled down, slowly revealing her heel first, then slowly her soft pink soles and finally her black painted toes. Her feet were perfect, much prettier than Julie's.

"Kiss it."

I started at the heel and gave a soft kiss, taking in her intoxicating aroma. My cock was throbbing with excitement. I lost all sense of embarrassment and it all turned into lust. I made my way up her soles with my lips and made sure to kiss every toe. I looked up at Gina and she was biting her lip. She brought the other foot up to my mouth to be kissed and moved the other foot down, resting on my rock-hard cock.

I got bold and started to lick her foot, from heel to toe, placing each and every toe in my mouth. By this time her dress was already up, and she was playing with herself.

After about 5 minutes of licking her foot, she grabbed my hair and pulled it towards her pussy. I mover her white panties to the side and start to suck on her clitoris. She audibly moans and scratches my back so hard I thought I would start bleeding. Her pussy smelled of slight body odor but was sweet to the taste.

I inserted two fingers in her vagina while continuously licking her clitoris. She started to rub her foot on my dick but realized there was too much friction. She once again grabbed my hair and told me to stand up. When I did, my 7-inch cock was eye level with her. She grabbed my dick and licked it up and down a few times to get it wet, then took almost 6 inches of it into her throat. She let out a slight gag and pulled it out of her mouth, it now being drenched in spit.

"Get back down there and continue what you were doing," She says, super out of breath.

I knell back down and reinsert my fingers into her and started to go to town again. Gina put her right foot on the front of my cock, pressing it into my stomach and started moving her toes up and down my shaft. For her only being 18, she seemed like an absolute pro, she focused her toes right under the head. Within about two minutes Gina started shaking and moaning louder.

"Oh fu—I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she said in a euphoric state.

She rammed my head between her legs with a lot of force, but I continued to suck and lick her clitoris, wanting nothing more than to please her in this instant. She finally stopped after 30 seconds of shaking and pushed me away. This whole time I forgot her foot was on my cock still, stationary.

"If you can last 5 minutes in my mouth, I'll delete the video," she says out of nowhere.

At this point, I'm not sure what I care about more, cumming or that video. And my cock is already swollen and purple ready to burst.

"I really don't think I can last that long," I reply.

"You better hope you do," she says as she reaches for her iPhone and pulls up a stopwatch. "I'll start off slow for you."

She hits start and grabs the bottom of my shaft. She looks me seductively in the eyes as she slowly licks from the bottom of my shaft to the top of the head, lingering at the head and winking. She licks her way down my shaft again and pays some attention to the balls. She gives my right ball a suck and then moves on the next one. I look down at the clock and see only 40 seconds has passed.

She licks her way back up my shaft again, lingering at the head. Only this time she wraps her lips around my head and takes my cock into her mouth about 4 inches deep. I moan loudly as she slowly sucks up and down using only her soft lips.

I peak at the timer, 2 and a half minutes, maybe I have a chance. She looks up at me and smiles evilly. Her beautiful blue eyes staring daggers into mine, telling me I have no shot of finishing that timer. She puts her hand back on the base of the shaft and uses her hand to follow her lips up and down my shaft.

This is how Julie always makes me cum when she wants to be done, I'm usually a goner within 60 seconds. I feel more suction from Gina as she starts to speed it up. She's also started using her tongue to attack my cock while its inside her mouth. This was the best blowjob I've ever received, and I still had to last 2 more minutes. I was hopeless.

After 15 seconds of that technique she deep throated me again, this time getting all the way down to the base of my shaft with my full 7 inches inside her. She gagged and coughed, and I knew I was about to bust. She did too, my cock started to pulse, and she stopped to admire her work. She was about to make her older sister's boyfriend cum within 4 minutes and still had a video of him smelling socks.

She went back to stroking me with her hand and mouth and I came in her mouth harder than I've ever cum before. But she stayed on my cock the whole time, taking rope after rope into her throat. After what felt like forever, but was actually probably abut 12 ropes of cum, I was emptied and defeated.

Gina let go of my cock and grabbed her phone and stoped the stopwatch.

"3 minutes and 52 seconds. With your pride on the line. That's sad."

I couldn't even think of anything to say, my cock was still sending pleasure waves throughout my body.

"Since you made me cum, I won't show anyone the video yet, but just know, I own you now. Maybe you can earn the deletion another time. But for now, kiss my feet goodbye and get out of here."

She gave my sensitive cock one last tug and put her feet up to my face. I kissed her heel, sole and every toe for both feet and grabbed my clothes off the bed. I got dressed and left the room, in awe at what had just happened. I laid down in Julie's bed, cock still rock hard, and relived those moments over and over again. I couldn't wait to please Gina again, she was right. She owned me.