Lauren's Lesson Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack." I replied. "This is my beautiful wife, Lauren."

"You have a darling husband." Dawn responded. "He has such a beautiful dick. He said I could touch it if I came up here."

Lauren nodded.

"Go ahead." she encouraged. "But why don't you take your clothes off too? It feels wonderful. You'll love it, I promise."

"Okay," Dawn replied, as she began removing her clothes.

She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall open, revealing her smooth, white belly.

"Take your shirt off." I suggested.

The woman nodded and let her top fall to the floor. Next, she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, exposing her aging tits. They were very soft and saggy, and I wanted very much to squeeze them in my hands.

Dawn continued removing her clothes, and I was literally shaking with excitement, as she stripped nude in front of us. When she was completely undressed and fully nude, she reached out and began caressing my cock in her hand. It hardened immediately as she stroked and tugged on it.

I gazed hungrily at her unclothed body and reached out to squeeze her soft, saggy tits. I kneaded them in my hands as she pumped my cock with her fist.

"Jerk him off." Lauren instructed. "He always cums in my mouth or cunt, and I never get a chance to see it squirt. I want to watch him shoot his load while you jerk him off."

Dawn nodded, and began tugging on my cock in a rhythmic fashion. I leaned back and closed my eyes in blissful lust, as she masturbated me with an expert hand.

"Oh Dawn." I moaned. "That feels so good. Jerk me off. Jerk me off and make me cum, Dawn. Oh yeah, jerk me off."

Dawn leaned in and continued jerking my cock. To my surprise, Lauren crawled behind Dawn and started licking her asshole. Dawn squealed with pleasure, and increased the speed of her masturbation on my dick.

"Oh my fucking god!" I moaned. "It feels so good! I'm gonna cum! Oh shit, yeah! Jerk me off Dawn! Jerk me off!"

Lauren moved around to watch me cum, and squeezed Dawn's floppy little tits in her hands.

"Let him cum on your face." Lauren instructed. "I want to see him shoot his thick load all over that pretty face of yours."

"Here it comes!" I moaned, as cum shot out of my cock and struck Dawn squarely in the face. Several more spurts covered her face and mouth, and finally, her saggy little tits.

"Oh fuck!" I panted, as Dawn licked the sperm from her lips. "That felt so fucking good!"

Dawn smiled, and let Lauren lick my cum from her face and tits.

"I love to be jerked off." I informed my latest sex toy. "It feels so good."

"Glad to be of help." Dawn replied. "Maybe I can get off too?"

"Hmm," I said with a smile, as I looked at my wife, "do you think you could help her out, Dangles?"

"I sure can!" Lauren said slyly. "Lean back, you little darling, and I'll lick your cunt until you cum in my mouth."

"Oh Lord," I said wistfully, as my wife plunged her tongue deep into Dawn's labia, "What did I do in a past life to be rewarded like this?"

12