All Comments on 'Lauren's Lesson Ch. 18'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
JackandJilldoJackandJilldoabout 5 years agoAuthor
Things to come

This marks a new and exciting chapter in Lauren's life, as she takes on a multitude of new adventures completely nude. As much as this series changed on the honeymoon, it will now ramp up exponentially. If you like what's "cum" your way so far, you'll love what's coming in the future, even more.

Thank you to all my fans and followers who make this worth it. In the coming chapters, you can expect Jack and Lauren to buy a secluded house in the country, Lauren will perform nude onstage with Lady Gogo and Tits and the Phantoms, her sister will come to live with them, and Lauren will consider a pregnant belly implant among many, many more exciting experiences. Stay tuned!

Btw, thank you to whoever gave this story a 5 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES