Lauren's Little Sister is a Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said, I can get it." Scott repeated firmly, pulling her hand up out of the water.

"No need, Scott." Leah smiled at him. "I got it already."

She opened the hand that he was holding above the water, revealing the silver cap between two of her fingers. Scott waited another second or two to make sure she had gotten the message and released her wrist. Seemingly without a care in the world, Leah moved back to her seat and sipped on her drink. Scott looked at his girlfriend to see if she had been paying attention to the fiasco taking place no more than eight feet away from her, but she was still leaning back with her eyes closed, half asleep. Scott gradually relaxed once again, but he still occasionally shot sideways glances at Leah to make sure she was staying in her corner of the hot tub.

Leah left first, about forty-five minutes later. Scott tried desperately to keep his eyes away, but he stole a couple quick glances at her body as she sensually climbed out of the tub. He didn't realize he had been caught staring at her ass until he flicked his eyes upward and saw Leah's head turned around and her baby blues peering back at him. Scott's cheeks flushed and he cast his eyes down to the water as she broke into a broad grin and wrapped herself in her towel, exiting the pavilion. Furious with himself, he adjusted his tight trunks that were uncomfortably constricting his groin and downed the remainder of his drink.

After another half hour or so, he woke his girlfriend from her snooze and suggested that they get out of the water and head inside if she wanted to sleep. She nodded in agreement and they wrapped their towels around themselves and went up to her room. When they had changed and dried off well enough, Lauren slid into bed and Scott followed, spooning up behind her. He listened to the sound of her breathing as it slowed and deepened, indicating she had fallen asleep. The scene between himself and Leah from the hot tub kept playing in his mind, puzzling him about what it was she had been trying to do. Eventually, he managed to put his churning thoughts aside and his lids drooped.

The sound of human activity in the hallway woke them a few hours later. Stretching and yawning, Lauren sat up in the bed as Scott stirred. They could hear young children running and shouting out in the hall, indicating that the group had returned from their day at the waterpark.

"Well, I suppose we should go downstairs." Lauren suggested.

She tossed the blanket off of them and stood up, pulling on some different clothing. Scott rubbed the sleep from his eyes and followed suit, yanking on a pair of khakis and a polo shirt rather than the rumpled t-shirt and nylon shorts he had been napping in. He waited until Lauren was all set and then opened the door for her, trailing her downstairs.

They spent the rest of the night sitting out by the pool conversing with Lauren's family members. Leah made an appearance soon after and Scott eyed her the whole night, warily, but she just talked and laughed with everyone like nothing was wrong, largely ignoring Scott. After they ate dinner, the kids slowed down and began to tell their parents they were tired. Clearly just as worn out from the long, hot day at the water park, the adults slowly trickled off to bed. Eventually it was only Lauren, Scott, and Leah remaining along with the two girls' parents, Steve and Tracy.

"So, what did you three do today while we were gone?" Tracy asked.

"We went to the mall for a while and then the hot tub later on." Lauren responded.

"You made Scott go shopping with you two?" Tracy chuckled. "I'm sure that was thrilling."

"It was fine." Scott assured her. "I had a great time."

"Yeah, I know how you feel." Steve winked at him. "Tell me, Scott, have you ever played any gold?"

"Yes, a few times."

"Well, I'm going out to the club with some of the other men tomorrow." He continued. "Maybe you would like to join us?"

"Absolutely, that sounds great." Scott enthusiastically accepted the invitation.

"Fantastic." He smiled and yawned loudly.

Tracy raised an eyebrow at that and stood.

"I think that's our cue to go to bed." She spoke.

"We're leaving at ten in the morning, Scott." Steve called over his shoulder.

"Sounds good." Scott replied. "I'll be ready."

Leah slipped off to her room as Scott helped Lauren clean up the dishes a bit. They settled down on the living room couch to watch some TV and found the first Transformers movie was playing on some late-night channel. About halfway through the film, Lauren started yawning and said that she was going to go to sleep. Scott kissed her and promised he would be up as soon as the movie was over. Before he knew it, though, he was nodding off and snoring.

Scott's dream centered around the movie he had been watching. In it, he was fucking the beautiful actress Megan Fox. She was bent over the hood of a Camaro and he was pounding her from the rear. Her tight pussy was gripping him and felt like it was sucking him deeper and massaging him. It felt incredible and almost life-like. As usual, when he realized he was dreaming, the scene began fading to black and he started to wake up. He tried to hang onto the image and keep himself under, but it was no use, and he woke up.

To his surprise, he still felt a warm wetness on his penis. Raising his head, he looked down and nearly jumped out of his skin. On her knees before him was Leah. She had finagled his cock through the zipper of his pants and was sensually sucking on him, her blonde hair swaying with her movements. Feeling his muscles flex and his legs move, she looked up and saw that he was awake. Scott was frozen in shock and didn't know what to do. He groaned as she dipped down, swallowing three inches of his length, and stroking her soft hand on him.

"Leah!" he panted, his hands clenching the cushions.

She looked up at him, innocently and kept right on sucking. Her tongue swirled around his shaft, massaging, and caressing him.

"What the hell are you doing?" he finally managed.

She pulled off him with an audible pop, her hand continuing to jack him off.

"Well, I saw you were sleeping and, judging by the reaction in your pants, you were having a good dream." She spoke. "I didn't want you to wake up disappointed so I figured I would help you out."

"You have to stop!" he commanded. "Now."

"Oh?" she pouted. "Why is that? Don't you like it?"

Scott groaned as she squeezed her fingers a little tighter and jerked his cock from balls to tip.

'Get ahold of yourself, Scott!' he told himself.

Shaking himself from his stupor, he grabbed her wrist, stopping her from stroking him. Not easily deterred, Leah simply leaned forward and latched her lips around him, sucking his head once again. Shocked by her determination, Scott grabbed her other wrist and spun her around, pinning her on her back on the couch beneath him. Leah gasped as he held her down to the cushion.

"Wow, I didn't know you were so aggressive, Scott." She smirked. "You wanna take control? Go ahead."

"No!" he felt his face growing red and released her immediately. "What is wrong with you?! I'm dating your sister, for God's sakes!"

"You're right." She admitted. "I've been bad."

Scott's brief sense of relief at her statement was washed away in an instant as Leah popped up to her knees and bent over the back of the couch, presenting her jean-clad ass to him.

"Do you want to spank me?" she asked, a look of seductive submission on her face. "I've been a really bad. Bad girls need to get punished."

Scott gaped at her and stood, backpedaling.

"Excuse me!?" he spluttered. "Of course not!"

"Oh, come on, Scott." She purred, wiggling her rear enticingly. "I deserve it, teasing you like I have been. Punish me."

Scott couldn't formulate words, so he just raced from the room so fast that he didn't even bother to zip himself up. He could hear Leah giggling behind him and hurried upstairs to Lauren's room. Shutting the door quietly, so as not to wake his sleeping girlfriend, he took a deep breath, still hardly believing what had just happened. Looking down, he saw his cock was still sticking through the fly of his khakis and it was still rock hard. Removing his pants and shirt, he slipped into bed behind Lauren and spooned up behind her. She was only wearing a baggy t-shirt and panties, as usual. He tried to will his erection down, but he found himself subconsciously grinding against his girlfriend's ass beneath the covers. She lightly moaned in her sleep as he pushed his length between her cheeks, hot dogging her curvaceous rear.

"Scott...?" she mumbled, waking up. "Is that you?"

"I'm sorry." He whispered back, wrapping her in his embrace. "Did I wake you?"

"Well, something sure woke me up." She murmured, pushing her plush ass against him.

"I didn't mean to." He apologized. "Just ignore it. It'll go away."

"That's all right, babe." She sighed. "You can fuck me if you want."

"Seriously?" he asked, surprised.

"Yeah, go ahead." She giggled sleepily. "I might fall asleep, though. I'm pretty tired."

"Okay."

Scott reached beneath the blanket and shifted her panties to the side. He gripped his shaft, still slightly slick with Leah's saliva, and pressed the head into her. Lauren moaned lightly as she felt his thick head spread her tight walls, slowly pushing deeper into her. He fed his whole length into her, making her gasp as the tip contacted her cervix. Withdrawing, leisurely, he began pushing into her repeatedly, maintaining a steady but slow pace. Lauren moaned and sighed sleepily as he gently penetrated her over and over.

Much to Scott's dismay, he kept picturing Leah in his mind. In the dark bedroom with her similar looking sister in his arms, he could easily imagine that it was the smaller, less endowed teen that he was fucking. He hated himself for it, but he just couldn't help himself. He closed his eyes and could almost hear Leah's voice moaning into his ear as she pushed her ass back to meet his thrusts. He could feel himself getting closer and closer. The warmup that Leah had given him on the couch paired with the terrible but erotic fantasies of pumping her had him ready to pop within ten minutes.

With a low grunt, Scott held Lauren against him tightly and came. His balls twitched and throbbed, sending waves of warm jizz deep into his girlfriend's pussy. She moaned and gasped as she felt the hot flood fill up her velvety depths, giving her a warm and fuzzy feeling that spread through her whole body. They remained stuck together at the waist for a minute or so, Scott squeezing her soft, little body against his own muscular frame as he pumped the last of his orgasm into her. After another minute or so, his softening cock slipped from her slick lips and he pulled her panties back into place to contain the load he had shot in her and keep it from soaking the mattress.

"Jesus, Scott, that was a huge load." Lauren murmured. "It's a good thing I'm on birth control or I would be knocked up for sure."

"Sorry, I was really horny." He nuzzled her from behind, kissing her ear.

"That's fine." She laughed drowsily. "It feels nice and warm. Guess you like it when I'm sleeping. Maybe we should do more with sleep sex in the future. For now, though, I'm exhausted."

"Same. Love you, Lauren."

She didn't answer and Scott realized she was already drifting off, his load deep inside her. He still felt guilty about having imagined he was filling her sister instead of her, but he closed his eyes and was snoring a couple minutes later.

When he woke up the next morning, Lauren was already gone. He rolled over and grabbed his phone off the nightstand to scroll through twitter and see what his friends were up to. The door opened a little while later, and Lauren entered.

"Oh, good, you're awake." She noticed. "Everyone else is already downstairs eating breakfast."

"Yeah, I just got up." He replied.

"Well, you guys are leaving in an hour." She said, pointing to the alarm clock.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna shower and I'll be pretty much ready to go."

He stood and stretched, heading down the hall to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, he relieved himself in the toilet and stepped into the enormous stall. A couple minutes into washing himself, he heard the door open. Squinting through the frosted glass of the shower walls, he saw a flash of blonde hair and realized it was Lauren. Relaxing, he turned away from the door and picked up a bottle of shampoo from the shelf. A cool blast of air hit his back as the shower door was opened.

'She must be feeling frisky after last night.' He thought to himself and turned around.

The shampoo bottle clattered out of his hand to the tile floor as he was brought face to face with not-his-girlfriend. Leah was standing in the open door, leaning on the frame with her arms crossed and dressed in a simple t-shirt and tiny cotton shorts. She looked over his naked body appraisingly, a hungry look in her eyes. Scott unfroze and dropped his hands to cover up his junk from her gaze.

"Are you fucking serious!?" he hissed. "What are you doing in here?"

"Well, you rushed off last night." She spoke. "I thought maybe you wanted to finish what I started."

"No!" he whispered, his eyes flicking nervously towards the bathroom door. "Now get out!"

"Oh, is it because you already finished it yourself with Lauren?"

Scott's mouth dropped, stunned into silence again.

"I followed you up to her room after you left me." She said quietly. "I could hear you two through her door."

She stepped into the shower, the water striking her shirt. As it became soaked, it clung to her breasts making it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her stiff nipples poked into the wet fabric.

"I wish I could go with you boys today." She continued.

Scott backed up until he was against the wall as she inched closer to him.

"I've got this adorable little skirt that I wear when I play golf with my dad. It makes all the guys working at the course stare. Do you want me to show it to you?"

"No!" he stammered. "Get out before someone catches you in here!"

"Oh, c'mon, Scott." She purred, advancing on him, and pressing her lithe, wet body against his chest.

Her breasts squished against him and he could clearly feel her nipples poking him through her damp shirt.

"We could have so much fun together. Is my sister's pussy tight? I bet it is. Wanna bet mine's even tighter?"

She wriggled her tiny hand in between his, cupping and fondling his heavy balls, but they both froze as a knock came on the door.

"Scott, don't drown in there, for goodness sakes." Lauren called from the other side of the door.

"Um...okay!" he replied, his voice shaking. "I'll be out in a minute!"

Leah looked up at him, disappointment coloring her face.

"Guess we're out of time." She sighed. "Maybe later."

She squeezed his balls once more and spun on her heels, waltzing out of the shower, puddles forming wherever she stepped. She peeked out the bathroom door to make sure the coast was clear and then slipped out, dripping water as she left. Scott realized he had been holding his breath and finally released it. His heart was racing after that and his cock was inexplicably rock solid. Forgoing the whole process of shampooing his hair, he shut off the water and dried off quickly, his mind reeling from what just happened. Lauren was sitting on her bed when he got back to her room.

"Took you long enough." She complained. "You're leaving in twenty minutes. Were you jerking off?"

"Was I what?"

"You know." She mimicked jacking off the air with her hand and pointed to his lower body.

Scott looked down and realized his erection was tenting out the front of the towel wrapped around his body.

"No, I was just..."

He tried to come up with an explanation but couldn't think of anything.

"Yeah, I was jerking off." He lied.

"You could have just asked me, you know." She informed him. "I skipped breakfast so I could have used a warm drink."

"Well, I didn't want to ask you so early in the morning."

"Oh, don't worry about that." She waved her hand dismissively. "You know I love sucking you off. It doesn't look like you finished anyways, so I'll take care of you later when you get back. Now, hurry up and get dressed. I picked out some clothes for you and my dad brought me these golf shoes for you to wear."

Ten minutes later, they hurried downstairs. Steve was already waiting for him with a few of the other men that were going with them.

"There he is!" Steve smiled. "Ready to get our golf on, Scott?"

"Absolutely." He answered, enthusiastically.

"Great. We're taking two cars. You're riding with me."

Scott followed them out the front door. The four other men all piled into a Range Rover that was in the driveway.

"Scott, over here."

He turned and noticed Steve standing over by the side door to the garage, motioning to him. Steve ushered him into the garage and Scott whistled, appreciatively. Each bay of the four-bay garage held a different and more impressive car. There was a bright red Ferrari, a sleek, black vintage Charger, a sky-blue Lamborghini, and some other alien looking super car he had never seen before.

"What's that one?" he asked, pointing to the silver and carbon fiber mystery car.

"That one?" Steve chuckled. "That's a Koenigsegg Agera R. They made eighteen of those. It's not technically street legal in the United States, but I was able to get a special dealer exemption through the Harley Davidson company."

He reached for a lock box mounted on the wall and took out a small remote. The car lit up and the engine fired to life as he pressed the button.

"Shall we?" he asked, gesturing Scott towards the car.

Scott gingerly opened the passenger door and sat down. The car's interior was a bit cramped, but comfortable, nonetheless. Steve sat behind the wheel and pressed the button to open the garage door, putting the car in gear.

"This is an automatic?" Scott asked, surprised. "I would have expected it to be a manual."

"Well, it was originally a manual." Steve explained, pulling out into the driveway. "I had it specially converted so that I could let the girls drive it occasionally. It takes a lot of practice to drive one of these while shifting manually."

"Yeah, I bet." Scott nodded. "How much horsepower does this have?"

"Oh, somewhere just north of eleven hundred. Eleven twenty something, I think."

"Jesus christ."

"You think that's a lot, I'll have to show you my buddy's Camaro one day. He's big into drag racing. You're looking at three thousand horses with that beast."

Steve turned down another road that wound through the green hills of California and the engine roared to life as he gave it some gas, shooting them down the pavement.

"So, I hear you're a motorcycle guy yourself, isn't that right, Scott?"

"Yes, I am." Scott confirmed. "I can't afford a Harley, though. I picked up a Honda Shadow a couple years back."

"Hey, that's nothing to be ashamed of." Steve said. "As long as you're on something that runs and has two wheels, that's all you need, right? It took me my whole life to be able to afford what I have now."

"Do you have any bikes?" Scott asked. "I didn't see any in the garage."

"Oh, that's just for my cars." Steve chuckled. "I have one of just about every model we've produced since 1960. I keep them in a warehouse just outside Los Angeles. I would show you, but you two are headed home the day after tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, our flight is at eleven."

"Well, next time you come out, I'll give you the whole tour of my collection and we'll take a cruise. That is, assuming you're still dating my daughter."

"As long as she'll have me, I'll be with her."

"Good man. That's what I like to hear."