Lauren's Little Sister is a Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rode in silence for a couple more minutes until the arrived at the course. Scott was once again in awe of the rich establishment. It looked like a roman villa on steroids. Plaster and marble archways and columns were everywhere you looked and there was an assortment of exotic trees and plants all over. The parking lot was surprisingly empty. When Scott asked Steve about it, he just winked.

"I booked the whole course for the day. I figured you bums would be slow, so I wanted to give us plenty of time without holding up other golfers."

They pulled in next to the Range Rover and parked. The other men were already standing outside the car and waiting for them.

"You broke out the Koenigsegg, Steve?" One man said. "You're a lucky man, Scott."

They headed into the pro shop and the assistant inside helped fit them all to a set of donor clubs. Steve had his own set of clubs in his locker that he kept there, but the rest of them were paired up with a properly sized set of rentals. The course itself was immaculate. All the grass of the fairways and greens were picturesque and perfectly trimmed to just the right playing surface. The sun was just starting to sink by the time they finished their round about five hours later. Scott surprised himself by placing in the middle of the pack in terms of score. They returned their clubs and left for the parking lot.

When the Range Rover had pulled away and down the drive of the club, Steve turned to Scott and held something out to him. Scott looked and saw that it was the remote start for the Koenigsegg. His jaw dropped, shocked that Steve would even consider allowing him behind the wheel of this work of art.

"Are you serious?" he asked, hesitant to take the key.

"Heck yeah, I'm serious." Steve laughed. "I don't drive it enough anyway so you can take us home and get a taste of what a thousand horsepower feels like. But..."

He pulled the key away as Scott reached for it.

"I have to warn you that this is a bribe."

"A bribe?" Scott frowned, confused. "What do you mean?"

"I need to ask a favor of you. In return, you can drive the car tomorrow as well."

"Sure!" Scott said, excitedly. "What's the favor?"

"I'm going out shopping for a little bit with Lauren tomorrow afternoon. My anniversary with my wife is coming up and Lauren was going to help me pick out a gift while she was in town. Unfortunately, my wife wanted me to pick up Leah from her practice tomorrow also. So, I need someone to pick her up from her school while I sneak off with Lauren to get a nice gift."

Scott's heart sunk as he realized that he was being asked to spend time with Leah. Alone. With Leah. Still, he really wanted to drive that car and he didn't want to mess this up for Steve, who had been so hospitable to him this week.

"Yeah, I would be happy to do that." He responded.

Steve broke into a big smile.

"Great! Here's how it's going to have to work. Me and Lauren will leave at the same time as you. We'll feed Tracy a story that the two of you are going out together to see something or other. You go pick up Leah and then you two will have to hide out upstairs or something until we get back. Sound good?"

"Absolutely."

"Fantastic."

He extended the key fob once again and allowed Scott to take it this time. Scott sat down tentatively in the driver's seat and started the car. The chair shook as the engine rumbled to life. He could almost feel the power through the steering wheel. Scott played it safe driving back. He was terrified of wrecking this car, so he stayed at the speed limit and barely moved his foot on the gas pedal. Even the slightest twitch of his foot could accelerate the car in an instant, so he was very cautious with it. To his relief, they made it home without incident.

"Hang onto the key." Scott told him when he tried to hand it back. "Leah gets out of practice at one o'clock, so we will leave around half past noon."

Scott slipped the remote in his pocket and they went into the house. A lot of the adults were gathered in one of the living rooms, talking about the golf course with the men who had arrived a couple minutes earlier.

"There you two are." Lauren said, noticing their entrance. "I thought maybe you crashed the car trying to show off for Scott or something."

"Nope, we're all alive and the car is in one piece." Steve held up his hands showing that he still had all ten fingers.

"Good 'cause we're making s'mores in a little bit."

"S'mores again?" he asked. "Cripes, my blood sugar's gonna be through the roof this week, eh?

The parents all herded the younger kids out into the back yard where a small bonfire was already blazing in a metal ring. There was a table with an assortment of snacks and materials for making s'mores. Scott and Lauren hung back and waited until all the kids had gotten food before getting marshmallows of their own to roast.

Scott made sure to keep himself on opposite sides of the fire from wherever Leah was. Any time she moved or changed seats, he likewise shifted himself around and kept far away from her. Lauren noticed once and asked if he was okay, but he was able to play it off as though the smoke was going in his eyes and he was just avoiding its path. He managed to steer clear of the little blonde seductress the entire evening until she went off to bed along with the rest of the family.

"Hey, let's go swimming." Lauren suggested when they were finally the last ones.

"Sure." Scott agreed.

They changed into their suits and waded into the warm water of the elaborate swimming pool. Floating around the shallow end, they talked and laughed and joked with each other. It was too late for anyone to likely notice them, so when Lauren leaned up against the edge of the pool on her forearms, Scott took the opportunity to move up behind her. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed his erection into her ass. Lauren giggled as she felt his stiff penis poking into her. Pulling down his too-small swim trunks to mid-thigh, Scott pushed his cock in between her cheeks and humped as her bikini-clad ass. She sighed and ground back into him.

"I think you made me a promise earlier." He said, kissing the back of her neck.

"Oh? And what was that?" she responded, coyly.

"I think it had something to do with you sucking me off."

"Really?" she feigned ignorance. "That doesn't sound like something I would promise."

"Yeah, it was definitely something about swallowing my cum." He continued, sliding his erection up the crack of her rear, and pushing the cloth deeper into her ass.

"Mmm, I think your hearing might be failing you."

"No." he said, breathing into her ear and making her shiver. "I have a pretty good memory when it comes to these things."

He pushed a finger into her mouth, and she suckled on it, pushing her ass back against him.

"Oh, yes, you definitely offered me this right here."

He pulled the finger from her lips and turned her face to look at him, kissing her. She smiled at him as he broke off the kiss and pushed him backwards towards the pool steps. He sat on the top step which only had about a couple inches of water covering it and Lauren tugged his trunks the rest of the way off. Pushing open his knees, she waded forward and knelt on a lower step, planting a kiss on his shaft.

Scott moaned as his girlfriend tenderly licked him from base to tip. She wrapped her lips around him and took him in, pushing her damp hair back and bobbing her head on him. Scott leaned back and sighed as she swirled her tongue around him, tickling the underside of his cock and fondling his balls. He looked up at the backside of the massive house, enjoying the wonderful sensations being delivered by Lauren. He gazed up at the window that was Lauren's room until a bit of movement from the next room over caught his attention.

He nearly jumped out of his skin as Leah's body came into view. She could clearly see what was taking place just twenty-five feet or so below her. Scott's eyes locked on her as she smirked and grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head and baring her perky tits to him. His jaw dropped and his cock throbbed in Lauren's mouth as he took in her body. Leah disappeared from the frame for a minute or so and Scott hoped that she had given up, but she reappeared soon after. This time, she was on the other side of the glass door leading into the kitchen. She was much closer, and the large, see-through door gave a clear view of her whole body.

She pressed her chest up against the glass, making her boobs squish outwards. Lauren's back was turned to her sister's antics, but Scott knew that if she turned around at all, she would immediately notice the topless teen in the doorway. Scott watched, terrified but also turned on as Leah pulled a chair up to the door and sat down, facing him. She spread her legs and dipped her hand down between her thighs.

Scott couldn't believe what was happening to him at that moment. His beautiful, wonderful, incredible, amazing girlfriend that he loved very much was sucking him off expertly in this fabulous swimming pool while her younger, teenage sister was behind her back, stealthily playing with herself for Scott to see. No matter how hard he tried and cussed himself out in his brain, he couldn't make himself turn away from the door. One of Leah's hands was squeezing and massaging her left breast, and the other was beneath her panties, rubbing and toying with herself. He couldn't hear her through the door, but his mind filled in the blanks each time her mouth opened in a moan or gasp.

Lauren kept right on sucking and stroking him, entirely oblivious to what was happening right behind her back. She bobbed her head deeper, gagging slightly on him and making Scott shudder. The two of them, Scott and Leah, built toward a crescendo together. He could tell as soon as she climaxed, because her back arched and her mouth opened in a cry, her fingers tweaking her nipple.

That was what sent him over the edge. He thrust his hips upward and exploded into his girlfriend's mouth. She squeaked as she felt the rush of cum bulge her cheeks, but she dutifully swallowed it all. As quickly as he could pump another shot into her, she would greedily gulp it down until his balls were drained and she had taken everything he had to give. Glancing back up from where Lauren was gently sucking on his head, his eyes met Leah's where she was still seated and breathing heavily. She smiled at him and blew him a kiss, pulling the chair away from the door and disappeared from view.

In his post-nut clarity, Scott felt guilty about watching his girlfriend's sister masturbate, but he had to admit that it was one of the best orgasms he had experienced in a while, a fact that wasn't lost on Lauren.

"Wow, that was a lot." She laughed, wiping a stray drop of cum from her chin and popping it in her mouth.

"Well, I was waiting all day for this." He responded, fishing his borrowed trunks from where they were floating in the pool and pulling them on.

"Apparently. I'll have to tease you more often if that's the kind of reward I'll be getting."

"Definitely."

He pulled her in for a hug and kissed her forehead.

"I would kiss you, but..."

"But I just swallowed your jizz?" she smirked. "Yeah, I gotcha. Let's get out the water."

'Just one more day.' He thought to himself as they walked to her room. 'One more day and I can leave that crazy sister of hers far behind.'

Lauren woke him by flopping her whole body on his chest the next morning. He wheezed as her tiny form knocked the wind out of him and opened his eyes to see her face smiling down at him.

"C'mon, wake up ya bum." She pecked her lips against his.

"What time is it?" he mumbled.

"I dunno." She answered, attempting to drag him from the bed by his arms. "Like ten o'clock or something. Get up, get showered, get dressed. We're going on a walk."

Scott made sure to lock the bathroom door this time to avoid any unwanted visitors. He knew that Leah was at practice, but he didn't want to take any chances until he had clothes on. Lauren took him out back behind the house into the expanse of property that lay beyond the beautiful back yard. They walked through the acres of lush, green grass fields for a couple hours, taking in the views of the countryside.

"Well, I suppose we should head back." Lauren eventually said, looking at her phone. "We need to leave soon."

"Leave?"

"Yeah, did you forget? You're picking up Leah while I help my dad shop for an anniversary gift for my mom."

"Oh yeah."

Scott's mood darkened slightly. He was very much looking forward to getting behind the wheel of that phenomenal car, but he wasn't looking forward to spending any amount of time alone with Leah. They went back to the house and Scott grabbed the key fob from Lauren's room. Steve was waiting out front for them.

"Ready to go, Lauren?" he asked, as they exited the house.

"Yep." She turned to Scott. "I'll text you the address for Leah's school. It's not too far away."

"Okay." He responded. "I promise not to wreck your car, Steve."

"That would be fantastic." Steve chuckled. "Off we go. Remember, don't be seen until we get back, as well, or the jig will be up."

They hopped into their car and pulled off, leaving Scott, the garage, and one gorgeous automobile. He grinned like crazy as the engine fired to life. He set the address in his GPS and took off, cackling as the exhaust note roared spectacularly. This was definitely worth fending off Leah's inevitable advances during the ride. As he pulled out onto the road, he gave it a little gas and felt the G-forces of the takeoff push him back into the seat. The car was so fast, it made him scared. Eleven hundred horsepower was beneath his grip, barely contained by the road. He let off the accelerator and coasted down to an appropriate speed.

Leah was already waiting for him when he pulled up to the school. She was standing out front in her cheerleader uniform and scrolling through her phone. She looked surprised when she opened the passenger door to find Scott instead of her father behind the wheel.

"Scott?" she smiled. "What are you doing in my dad's car?"

"Didn't he tell you?" Scott said. "He and Lauren are shopping for your mother's anniversary gift and he asked me to pick you up. That way, it will seem like he is getting you and I'm just out with Lauren and your mom doesn't get suspicious."

"You wanted to pick me up?" she giggled, flopping down in the seat. "That's so sweet, Scott."

"I'm just doing a favor for your dad." He responded.

'And taking the opportunity to drive this beast.' He thought to himself, pulling away from the curb.

"Aw, that sounds like you didn't really want to see me." She pouted. "What's wrong? Do you not like me or something?"

"No, I like you." He reluctantly said. "It's just..."

"It's just what, Scott?" she probed, leaning slightly towards him.

"You're very..." He tried to search for an appropriate way to tell her she was a maniacal, teasing, seductive, flirt.

"Aggressive." He finally settled on.

"Me?" she gasped, indignantly. "Aggressive?"

"Yes." He repeated. "Aggressive."

"Well, I can't help myself, sometimes." She sniffed. "A girl wants what she wants."

"But you can't have it." He said, firmly.

"Can't have what?"

Scott sighed. Was she really going to make him say it?

"You can't have me." He spoke.

"I don't understand, Scott."

"We're not having sex." He practically shouted.

"Scott!" Leah did a good job of feigning shock. "Is that what you think I want? Sex?"

Scott face flushed red with anger and embarrassment, but Leah just carried right on.

"All you boys are the same! God, you probably would love it if I just sucked you off right here and now, you pervert. Really, I thought you were different!"

Her voice sounded outraged, but Scott could see in the rearview mirror that her eyes were sparkling with glee as she goaded him on. This carried on for the rest of the ride home. Leah played up the act of the innocent teenager being set upon by the devious man, berating him for his obscene thoughts. By the time they pulled into the garage, Scott's nerves were on their last thread. Leah didn't seem to mind. She was clearly in her element and was pushing every button of his.

"Stay out of sight until Lauren and your dad get home." He grumbled, heading into the house, and leaving her to scramble behind him.

He listened to make sure that the voices were only coming from the kitchen, and then snuck up the stairs, Leah in tow behind him. He was about to go in Lauren's room when Leah's voice behind him made him jump.

"Why are you going in there?" she whispered. "We need to hide."

"Yeah." He replied. "I'm hiding in Lauren's room. You're hiding in yours."

"That won't work, silly." She shook her head. "My mom borrows clothes from Lauren's closet sometimes. She could come in and see you."

"I highly doubt that will happen." He opened the door.

"Okay, suit yourself." She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess you know my mom better than I do."

Sighing and steeling his temper, Scott shut the door and turned to her.

"Fine." He acquiesced. "But nothing out of line, got it?"

"Still got your mind in the gutter, huh?" she snickered. "C'mon."

Leah ushered him inside her room next door and locked the door behind them. Her room looked like Lauren's other than the color scheme and decorations which were more pinks and yellows compared to Lauren's preferred orange shades. Scott took a seat at her desk chair and pulled out his phone while Leah flopped down on her bed, propping her chin on her hands, and facing him.

"Did you two have fun last night?" she asked.

Scott sighed and ignored her.

"I had fun." She continued on. "That was pretty hot watching you both."

Scott kept his eyes locked on his screen, trying his best to tune her out.

"Did she swallow your cum?"

'Keep ignoring her, Scott.' He thought.

"I've never swallowed a boy's load before." She admitted. "But I've always wanted to try."

'C'mon, Scott. Keep yourself together.'

"Do you think you could help me with that?"

Scott finally looked up, astounded by her forwardness.

"Of course not!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, why not?" she pouted. "What's wrong? You don't think I'm pretty?"

She rolled off the bed and turned away from him, bending over. Her tiny cheerleader skirt barely covered her ass as she swayed her rear from side to side in a captivating fashion. She stopped her alluring motion and turned to face him.

"I bet your cum tastes really, really good." She purred, stalking towards him like a cat after her prey.

She pounced before he could react, straddling his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Come on, Scott." She whispered in his ear. "Just give me...a little...taste."

She slid down off of him to her knees between his legs. Her nimble fingers unzipped his pants and she impatiently fished around for his dick, pulling it into view. Scott's hands gripped the armrests of the chair nearly hard enough to crack the plastic as her head descended to engulf his tip in her warm, wet mouth and he groaned and shifted in the seat. He knew he could easily fight her off, but his body wasn't responding to what his conscious knew he should do.

Leah kept right on sucking him. She was just as orally talented as her sister. Her tongue swirled around him and caressed every inch of him that it could reach while her lips suctioned tightly and drew him in deeper. Her hands worked together to take care of whatever she couldn't get in her mouth. Her right stroked and jerked his remaining length, rotating around him and working the saliva that slipped past her lips all over his shaft. Her left hand absentmindedly undid his belt and opened his pants the rest of the way so that she could reach down inside and take hold of his balls, squeezing and fondling them gently.