Lauren's Little Sister is a Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forcing himself to move, Scott reached down and grabbed her wrists, yanking her talented hands away from him. Without even pausing her blowjob, Leah twisted her wrists out of his grip and took hold of his own wrists in return. She pulled his hands toward her until they rested on her head, his fingers subconsciously tangling themselves in her blonde hair. Her bright eyes gazed up at him, challengingly, as she bobbed on his length, encouraging him to take over.

Scott resisted the urge to take control, but he only lasted a minute or so. When Leah stopped moving of her own accord, he reluctantly gripped her head tighter and pushed her down, moving her of his own volition. Leah put her hands behind her back, letting him have complete authority over her range of movement. He gradually became more aggressive, pulling her down on him with increased vigor and making her take more of him. She started gagging as he struck the back of her mouth, but she kept her hands clasped behind her back, allowing him to fuck her mouth.

Standing up and kicking the rolling chair away from him, Scott stepped toward the blonde teen and fucked her face harder. Leah choked and spluttered as he hammered her face, and her hands came up to rest on his thighs, but she still didn't resist as he worked his way deeper, starting to enter her throat. Each pump of his hips drove more and more of his cock between her lips, a slight bulge beginning to appear in her neck.

Scott yanked her small head toward him and powered his hips forward, moaning as her nose connected with his groin, all eight inches of thick meat speared down her throat. He held Leah there, thoroughly enjoying the way her spasming, convulsing throat squeezed and massaged him. She choked violently, her body beginning to tremble as she ran low on oxygen. He could feel her tapping on his thigh to let him know that she was slowly suffocating with her windpipe clogged, but he ignored it until her tapping became somewhat urgent. Finally, he yanked her head backwards, his cock sliding out of her stretched throat and she gasped for air, coughing and panting.

Leah wasn't satisfied yet, though. She rose, shakily, to her feet and walked over to her bed again. Reaching her hands under her cheerleader skirt, she pulled her panties down her legs and kicked them away. Scott watched as she crawled up on the bed onto all fours, her upturned rear facing him. Looking over her shoulder, she gave him her best puppy dog eyes and wiggled her rear in the most tempting fashion imaginable. He could feel his resolve breaking down as he stared at her butt, just barely covered by the hem of her skirt. She waved her ass back and forth, mesmerizingly, compelling Scott to drop his pants and boxers and walk towards her. She smiled back at him as he knelt behind her on the mattress and flipped her skirt up onto her back, exposing the glorious sight it had been concealing.

"C'mon, Scott." She breathed, pushing her rear back towards his stiff cock, kissing the tip with her moist lower lips. "Just put it in already. Fuck me like the little teasing slut I am."

Scott finally broke. He grabbed her hips and dragged her back to him, thrusting to meet her and burying himself to the hilt in one move. Leah cried out as she was split wide open by the biggest cock she had even taken. Scott didn't waste any time with a buildup, but instead just started fucking her at top speed. Leah tried to thrust back into him and match his movements, but as he fucked the shit out of her, slowly scrambling her thoughts, she slumped forward into a face-down, ass-up position and let herself be dominated from behind.

Grabbing a handful of her blonde hair, Scott yanked her head up off the mattress, making her yelp, and used the handle to power into her harder. She screamed and trembled as her walls were stretched wide by the invading force. Every thrust made her shiver as the tip was mashed into her cervix and his balls swung forward to strike her clit. Their combined juices ran down his shaft and dripped onto the bed below.

Leah squealed as she was thrown across the bed by Scott and rolled onto her back. He was on her again in an instant, moving between her legs and slapping his slick rod against her pussy, making her whimper. He roughly pulled her cheerleader top and bra up, exposing her perky boobs to him and pressed his tip to her opening. She bit her lip, feeling him spread her entrance again and push into her. Her eyes rolled up as he pounded her from on top, battering against her cervix. Growling, Scott reached down and wrapped a hand around her neck, squeezing and cutting off her air. She gasped and shrieked as he simultaneously choked and fucked her, her legs twitching.

Scott heard his phone beep from over on Leah's desk, and he knew that Lauren would be home any minute, but he was too close to stop now. His orgasm was right around the corner and he was totally engaged in fucking the tiny, teen tease that had been tormenting him all week. He loosened his grip on her throat, allowing her to briefly get some air. When he squeezed again, choking off her oxygen, Leah spasmed and climaxed.

As soon as he felt her pussy clamp down on him, Scott thrust as deep as he could and unleashed. His cock throbbed and sent waves of cum into her grasping depths. Leah's screams were cut off by the hand constricting her neck, but her body thrashed and jerked as she orgasmed. Her pussy squeezed and fluttered, milking shot after shot of hot sperm from Scott's balls. Sweat dripped from his forehead to land on Leah as he packed her tight pussy full of potent sperm. Collapsing on top of the exhausted, shivering blonde, they caught their breath together, both of them coming down from their peaks.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum." Leah panted. "What do you want to bet you just knocked me up?"

Scott froze and looked into her sparkling eyes, terrified.

"Just kidding." She giggled. "I'm on birth control. But seriously, that was a ton of cum."

Scott pulled his waning erection from her tight hole, making her gasp. A stream of white fluid briefly followed him until her pussy closed up, trapping the rest inside of her.

"Almost forgot." She remembered, catching the drip of cum from her pussy and popping it in her mouth. "Mmmm, you taste delicious, Scott."

'Fuck.' He thought, watching her suckle the jizz from her finger. 'Her pussy might actually be tighter than Lauren's. Shit...Lauren!'

He jumped from the bed and grabbed his phone. He had indeed gotten a text from his girlfriend.

'We'll be home in about five minutes or so.'

Received four minutes ago.

Cursing, he grabbed his clothes from the floor and raced from Leah's room, the girl just watching him tiredly as he left. He hurried next door and pulled on some pants, sitting on the bed to stew in his regret about having let the little blonde minx seduce him. A couple minutes later, the door opened, and Lauren came in.

"Hey, we're back." She came up and kissed him. "Jesus, why are you so sweaty?"

"Oh, uh...I had to run a couple times to avoid being seen by your mom." He lied, feeling a pang of guilt.

"Well, take a shower." She wrinkled her nose. "You stink and you're all sticky."

The rest of the night, Leah left Scott alone, to his enormous relief. He stayed far away from her throughout dinner and during the outdoor gathering afterward. She would occasionally meet his wary gaze and smile at him, mischievously, but other than that, she didn't pursue him.

The next morning, he and Lauren packed up and got ready to leave. They said their goodbyes and met Lauren's parents, and, to Scott's dismay, Leah, out in the driveway. Tracy gave them both a hug and Steve shook Scott's hand, promising to show him his motorcycle collection next time they were in town.

"Hey, also," Steve added, "I talked to Teddy from up the valley. He's got his private plane on standby at the airport to take you two back to Pennsylvania so you can avoid those long TSA lines. I'll text you instructions to find it, Lauren. The pilot is expecting you."

"Thanks, Daddy!" Lauren kissed him on the cheek.

"That's very kind of you, Steve." Scott thanked him.

"Oh, it's nothing." He chuckled. "Teddy owed me a favor anyways. Just make sure you two are nice to Leah again next month."

"Next month?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, she's decided to take a visit to Penn State." Tracy said. "She's interested in attending college there next year."

"Oh, that'll be great." Lauren clapped her hands. "Right, Scott?"

"Oh, um, yeah." He did his best to mask his dread. "Definitely."

"Don't worry, Dad." Leah said, smiling at Scott. "I'm sure we'll have lots of fun. Bye, Lauren. Bye, Scott. Have a nice flight."