All Comments on 'Laurie Jo Ch. 01'

by FrancisAlba

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this story

Looking forward to Next chapter where Laurie will be back shaved and ready for new submissions. I hade to mastrubate to this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
noooo.. she doesnt need to be shaved for him..

and what about jake??? she forgot him.. surely jake had smelled her juices.. I think I hear him scratching at the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sisters first BBC

Nice story reminded me of when I was having some quality time with my sister. We were parked where I thought was hidden. The only black police officer in our town found us just as I was cumming. My sister was so scared our prents would find out she gave him a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice start, please keep writing

Really enjoyed that but I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HAHAHAHA

where are your alts cheryl?????

kathy and james??????

you all say YUMME the same way and you all comment on the same stories where black men disrespect married white women and their husbands saying how much you all love it and how YUMME it is!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrancisAlba@FrancisAlba
82 Followers
I love writing all these white submissive interracial cock sucking stories for all you sissy faggots! It’s takes a long time to write as I have to keep stopping to get myself off. I prefer the ones where the white male is the submissive. Let me know what you think in the comme...