Laurie's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not really sure what was brighter, Bill's lips from the lipstick or his face from the intense humiliation and embarrassment that he was feeling, Nevertheless knowing that I would not let him back into the apartment until he did my bidding. He walked slowly out to the steps outside the apartment and then out and down to the sidewalk.

I knew he had to walk very slowly because if not he would have fallen on the high heels and turned his ankles. Feeling the complete fool and getting many strange looks from passersby he walked the half block down to the drugstore that I had instructed him to go to. Bill was on complete display to the public at large. Many cars driving by or slowing down to check out the "lady" walking down the street. "She" was tall, wearing a short skirt, had a proportionate waist, a huge bosom considering that the fake D size boobs added to his 42" chest were quite worthy of being checked out. "His" nipples in the tight sweater were standing at permanent attention.

He went inside. Thankfully it was not very busy and he was almost getting used to the strange looks that he was getting from other people so he began to mentally relax just a little bit until a very attractive woman employee (a friend of mine but he didn't know it) walked up to him and said "May I help you please ma'am?" He realized to his consternation, that she was talking to him and not some other woman in the store. He mumbled to her that I was wishing to purchase some condoms. She took him by the arm and said right this way and led Bill to the section where the condoms were for sale. She had walked him past the women's makeup section and, as he was led by a mirror realized, oh my god, that woman being led was, was... HIM!

With his head mentally spinning, he looked for the brand name that I had instructed him to buy. He found them and, as he was reaching for the box, the rather attractive, middle aged sales lady beside him said "are you the one that lost the contest?" He went instantly from somewhat at ease to completely and totally mortified and frozen in place. To make matters worse, since he had not answered she then asked the same question again in a louder voice. Coming somewhat out of his trance and looking around to see who had heard, he mumbled that he was. He handed her the money for the condoms and as she started to ring up the purchase she pointed out that the payment was a dollar short of the purchase price. As he mentally groped for some way out of his fix she then said in that case she would cover the extra dollar but would need to let her see "the special jewelry!"

Bill couldn't believe that she would know, that all of this was prearranged and also couldn't believe that there was any way he could get away with not displaying myself to her without risking her calling the police for his attempted failure to pay. He turned, looked up and down the aisles to see if anyone else was watching and slowly raised the back of his skirt and pulled down his panties to show his ass jewel to her. With the skirt pulled up and panties down he was also displaying all the "jewels" to her and so humiliated that he could not even speak.

She said that would be fine, called him "Sweetheart" and that she would cover the remaining money that he owed for the condoms. She then patted him on the ass and let him cover up and proceed out the door and back onto the sidewalk. Again Bill couldn't hurry. The more he tried the more closely he came to falling as he teetered on the heels walking back to the apartment with the purchase. His only thought as he began going up the steps to Mistress's apartment was that at least he wasn't stopped by a policeman. He would have been a trans - "woman" with no money and a box of condoms who was "obviously" being a prostitute.

I answered the door. I had Bill again immediately turn around, removed the wig and placed the blindfold hood over his eyes. I also said his partner John was getting excited about his future activities for the pleasant summer afternoon.

I didn't go into detail that I had been having John provide a little show for the cameras by displaying in detail every bit of his body for those wishing to photograph him. It had helped him realize his exhibitionist tendencies as he had obviously been enjoying those orders.

I did say they had been discussing what John was going to do with Bill and the decision had been made that first he would take off the sweater and skirt and panties but would leave the bra and fake breasts, waist sincher and hose on. That then being "properly" dressed he would then climb onto my fucking stool.

After disrobing as instructed Bill was led over to a piece of specially ordered and constructed furniture. He was bent over, strapped down both fore and aft, leaving very limited movement with his bare ass sticking up in the air at the back and his head sticking out at the front of the stool. The furniture piece was a padded saw horse except with shackles to confine the arms and with ankles secured and wide apart near the floor and the torso to rest on the crosspiece.

It was then confirmed to Bill that his worst fears were true as I then spoke to my invited guests. My order to them was that they would all strip and then come in closer to thoroughly examine "my fuckee". Immediately there were the sounds of clothing being unzipped, unbuttoned and cast aside. He could tell from the sounds that there were at least four or five observers but there was no way to tell how many. They had not spoken a word.

Thinking his humiliation couldn't get any worse he found out he was wrong. The doorbell rang as my guests were coming to inspect him. Bill then heard the voice of the sales lady from the drugstore saying she was now off work and wouldn't miss the show for the world. She was invited to join to party, to get herself naked, join the others, and reminded no further speaking unless addressed.

I then encouraged my guests, now including the sales lady, to not only come closer but to become acquainted with Bill's body with their hands everywhere particularly on his ass. There were also constant clicks that he heard as they were having fun taking as many pictures of him in his humiliation as they chose. I then led Bill's partner "John" up behind him. Having him feel his genital area, announce that it was satisfactory. But I announced that John, while somewhat excited in anticipation, didn't have a big enough hard-on for fucking. So I then led him around in front of Bill, told him to "open wide" and then the pleasure rod again, came down his throat. I said "Alright. It's time for the fuck slut to make it nice and hard. Start sucking". In spite of his humiliation and his body being handled by more hands than he could count, he was immediately energized to do as instructed. Again he became my cock sucking little whore. I ordered him to lick it, suck it, love it, gag on it, tongue it, over and over.

As I knew I would soon have work to do and because my nipples were standing at attention I removed the pasties along with the corset and panties to don my harness, and my trusty steed, I think of "him" as Samson, between my legs.

John was thick and again very erect. I said any self respecting whore should know how so I then required Bill to take one of the condoms he had retrieved from the drug store and, using only his mouth, to slide it onto "John's" erection. Being a beginner he was not successful until the third try -- much to my verbal taunts that he had much to learn before I would call him a good little whore. I then led "John" around behind Bill and I removed the butt plug from his ass.

I pointed out that since I was into the sensual and sexual side of things and not into pain that I would make things nice and easy on him. I described my actions as I added extra lube to John's covered cock and also several more squirts of lube on and into Bill's ass. I said I wanted to watch the dick slide into him very smoothly. Thankfully this was so as the loser's attentions to the winner's dick had it standing at the ready. I verbally instructed him as I held his dick to the entryway to Bill's anus. I had him slowly work the dick into Bill, a quarter inch at a time. As his big dick slid into him I asked if it was painful and at first it was to a degree but also pleasurable. Slowly but surely, at My instruction and on his saying on my command, "please give me more", they worked a couple of inches of cock into his ass. His head was reeling, as it was simultaneously a wonderful feeling and, simultaneously being viewed by strangers as an eager whore, completely humiliated.

Suddenly, unable to control his lust any longer, John's hands went hard to grip his sides at the waist and slammed Bill's hips backwards to take a thrusting dick all the way to its base. To have his insides so suddenly filled it literally took his breath away. Seconds later I came around in front of him, wearing my strap on dick, ordered him to open his mouth and shoved it down his throat. And then I announced, "All right "John", you have your little slut in front of you. Let's get down to some serious fucking".

Back-and-forth we team-worked with impeccable timing as a dick went in his ass then as it backed out my dick went forward into his throat. Real dick in, fake dick in, real dick in, fake dick in. Back and forth being a little fuck toy for his mistress and his bisexual fucking partner. The rate increased and excitement increased. He felt hands all over his body as the observers became participants. Faster and faster the two dicks worked in and out and then he felt the shout from John as he totally lost control with his hips hunching uncontrollably, as his rampant contractions jetted his cum out of his straining prick. His shout was one of release, of ecstasy and of triumph, knowing he controlled his total slut.

The cameras had been going like mad taking their pictures although the observers stopped long enough to applaud John's cuming.

It took several minutes for both of my servants to gain control of their senses. Both bodies were completely overcome. John with nearly passing out from an overpowering orgasm. Bill with humiliation although still very excited. Finally he was able to stagger up after I had unstrapped him from my fucking bench.

His Mistress led him over to the bed and had him lie down on his back and announced that his duties were not yet concluded. I announced that my fuckee was in need of a reward and I needed an "assistant" and asked for a show of hands as to who would volunteer to use their mouth to supply a cock that was desperately in need of a release. Every female in the room raised her hand. It made me so proud that the show I had managed had all the ladies so ready to do my bidding. With an almost evil grin I "enny meenyed" arriving at the woman I knew to be John's wife. Simultaneously I pointed with my left and right hands at two of the other ladies at a time. It was interesting to watch the interaction of the lady I paired to the one newcomer in their midst. But since she was really attractive with an absolutely gorgeous figure it really wasn't a problem. It also helped that the women had been viewing the show the whole afternoon and were so turned on it was making them ache. I motioned each pair to stand together. Then gave my instructions: "Hug, hug. Kiss, kiss. Lick pussy, lick pussy. NOW!"

As the other ladies began a writhing body, oh-so-willing orgy of their own, I led John's wife over to the bed. I took her hand and squirted lube all over it and pointed her towards the bed.

I ordered Bill's arms straight out to the side, his hose covered knees lifted up and legs spread apart as much as he was able. His semi- erect cock was suddenly engulfed by a ravenous mouth and throat, straight down to feel a nose bumping against his abdomen. The mouth and throat that was experienced, hungry and demanding. A soft piston, up and down on an eager dick as a set of lubed fingers slid their way inside his freshly fucked ass. The fingers probing his prostate as the mouth sucked diligently away at his turgid pole. In spite of the draining from his earlier cuming he was soon hard, excited and then erupting in quaking spurts of cum and his grunting, animal sounds of release.

As he was lying on the bed slowly getting his breath and wits back, the soft pair of lips gave him a tender kiss and let a large glob of his own cum pass into his mouth for him to swallow. My cameras had been clicking away, both at Bill's blowjob from John's wife but also the pairings vigorously going on throughout the room.

After kindly giving Bill a recovery time I had him take off the high heels, the feminine apparel, took some cold cream to remove the lipstick from his lips, put him into his own clothing and took him to stand by the door. As he was beginning to come back to reality he was compelled to ask about all the pictures taken of him that afternoon and their uses. I said "Well, silly, they will be for personal use only and I would be very cruel to anyone who broke their word to me so you have nothing to worry about". I led him outside the door and took the blindfold off. He looked down and realized that this time I was wearing only high heels, the large strap-on and harness that I had been using on him, and my large, and if I do say so, beautiful breasts were completely displayed while openly standing on the landing of the apartment.

My final instructions were to immediately walk away from the apartment. No waiting around to see who would come out of the apartment later. Through his trousers I took Bill's cock in my hand, wiggled it around and said I needed to go inside as I still have some fucking to do. Almost as a side comment I informed him that if I repeated an afternoon session with him that I would run experiments to see if my "fuck boys" could simultaneously fuck each other's ass. I patted him on the butt, kissed his cheek and winked as I said goodbye for now as the door closed.

I went back into the apartment, repeating the same exercise with "John," led him out the door relieving him of the hood over his eyes. His eyes were riveting on my breasts until I sent him on his way.

I then, as a domme, went back into the apartment and gave my favorite command. " All right, stop what you're doing right now. Switch partners! Begin again!" The flurry of bodies was gratifying to watch. But then, as I had said, I had some fucking to do. Which I most certainly did.

Before anyone left I reminded the women of the unbreakable rule that no husbands would see any of the pictures until they had been a active participant in the 'ladies club" activities.

I'm sure that as soon as they were home my fuck boys were asking their wives who was present and who they were teamed up with for their show. Whether or not the wives would actually tell them would be their decision. Or perhaps one that the husbands could worm out of them over time or after offering to be scheduled for more of a show. One of the wives has told me she is setting up their next vacation at a couples only nude resort. And she was buying a couple of new cameras.

My favorite ladies group has asked me to become (for now) their permanent and exclusive dominatrix. It's much fun for me and is quite profitable money-wise, so I have stopped being an "on-call call girl".

Can two bisexual males simultaneously fuck each other? Will I find out? I have a business trip to "my favorite city for play" next month. And to see my favorite ladies group who have few sexual inhibitions and no limits on the budget.. And they've extended the apartment rental to a year's lease.. And they've given me several husbands to choose from..

Oh, the possibilities...

12