Laurie's Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Laurie gives herself to a mistress.
3.8k words
4.52
5.8k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my adventures to expand my sexuality and excitement I had been exploring my dominance over other people (subjects?) and enjoy it very much. However, over the years it had also become a thought and then a wish and then a burning desire to do just the opposite. Provided of course, if one could find the appropriate avenue to accomplish this desire. I have had some episodes where I took "orders" from another person. But I had never committed to completely doing as they might require and so, two months ago, this was to become my next adventure.

As a bi-sexual female I had had the secret desire to submit myself to the wishes of a beautiful woman. To give up the control I must constantly exercise in my professional life. I had finally decided to give in to those building desires and I had written to Mistress Michelle who lived in Oklahoma City. She was in her middle thirties, blond, an absolutely gorgeous figure, and completely merciless in her treatment of another person. She required me to write more and more intimate and detailed emails of my fantasies before she would consider seeing me. She had emailed many intimate pictures of herself that had me gushing every time a new email would arrive in my confidential email inbox. After my many requests she finally consented to see me.

Following her instructions I flew up on an early Friday afternoon flight. It was summertime and she had specified that I would wear the shortest white skirt I owned, a very tight, front buttoning white sweater and white lingerie of the Victoria's Secret variety. She had also specified black - no other color allowed - spike heels that were the five inch, ankle strapped "look at me, I'm a slut" variety. Her email of instructions had also included a code word that I could use to make her immediately stop anything she was doing if I decided it was making me too nervous or too uncomfortable either physically or mentally. But if I used it, everything would be immediately over between us and I would be expected to walk out the door and she would never, under any circumstances, see me again. All or nothing.

I took a cab from the airport to her apartment. She met me at the door and established her dominance from the very beginning. Once inside she led me into the middle of the room and had me kneel and placed a collar, attached to a leash, around my neck. I would wear the collar for the entire time I was with her. While still on my knees she had me raise the back of my skirt, and lower my panties and bend forward on my elbows while she took a ping-pong paddle to my backside. And oh my god, the stinging pain. On and on it went. My bottom felt like it was burning. I begged her to stop but she only did so when she was ready.

She finally stopped and ordered me to lie down, face down on the floor until I could stop crying. When I had finally composed myself she instructed me to walk over to stand beside the chair she was sitting in and to strip for her. Completely. I was blushing all over, probably as red as my backside as she had me hand each piece of my clothing to her. As my body was opened up to her she inspected me in my nakedness. She then led me over to a round hassock. She had me get on it, on my knees with my face all the way down on its surface. And then spread my knees as wide as they would go to completely expose my pussy and ass to her wandering hands.

After she completed her inspection of my body she then sat down beside me. She applied a soothing lotion all over my body with a slow gentle rubbing that gave as much pleasure as the paddling had given pain. Her gentle hands and the lotion she used on my burning backside felt wonderful. Then, with total confidence, she moved her lotion covered hands onto my ass and pussy. Very deliberately and patiently she brought me, gasping and writhing, right to the very brink of cumming when she suddenly screamed at me not to cum until she allowed me to and she abruptly stopped touching me.

She then reminded me that it was I who had requested to be her servant. She said she was going to make it so I would be forced to remember each time that I looked at my naked self in the mirror that I had made that request and commitment.

She brought in a bowl of warm water, a towel and a razor. With my legs still spread wide she proceeded to shave me. Several times while she was tenderly shaving me, I would approach orgasm and each time she would stop touching me and again forbid me to cum. After I would regain control of myself she would continue patiently until finally my pussy and ass were completely bare. She placed a mirror in between my spread legs to have me look at myself. As I stared at the stark whiteness between my legs and the pinkness of my pussy lips in the reflection, in the mirror from behind me her hand came between my legs as if to claim her treasure. Her firm touch as it came directly onto my pussy lips, was like an electric shock.

She had me get down off the hassock and crawl into her bedroom and lie

face-down on her bed. She commanded that I request to be tied. I humbly

requested that she do so. She bound my hands and tied my feet to the corners of her bed. But she said she was angry with me as I had not been quick enough in requesting that she tie me but even more importantly that I had nearly cum, several times, without permission. And for that transgression I had to again be punished.

She began by having me apologize and had me request to be beaten to atone for my mistakes. She required me to kiss her hand (the one that would paddle me). And then she laid into me barehanded, with a vengeance. On and on it went with my cries and pleas for mercy completely ignored. While I was a child I had had occasional spankings when I badly misbehaved. They had never gone on this long or been this painful but I was thrown mentally into the state of being a pure child of my mistress.

She finally stopped and tenderly kissed my tears away. Then she brought me abruptly back from the childlike person to the intensely sexual adult. Again the soothing lotion. She turned me over and again tied me, this time with my legs spread wide apart, and continued with the lotion on my front. She ever so slowly would tease my breasts and my baby smooth pussy until my vagina was flowing with my wetness. As she had me right on the very brink of cumming she suddenly grabbed my tits and fastened on a scissor clamp to each of my nipples that hurt so badly I nearly fainted. But it also excited me even more, even though I wasn't allowed to cum.

She then made me beg to eat her beautiful pussy and finally she allowed me to. She was dressed completely in black to contrast the white she had required me to wear. She stepped out of her high heels and stood proudly in front of her subject to slowly remove her sweater, to reveal a leather half-bra that emphasized her large full breasts and dark red nipples. She also removed her black leather mini-skirt to reveal her garter belt and black stockings and a pair of black silk panties. She donned a pair of short leather gloves and then a choker style necklace. Stepping right up next to the head of the bed she removed her panties. She stepped up onto the bed and spread her long legs to come down astride my face. For seemingly the next hour she made me eat her. She would call me her "cheap little cunt" and order me to keep my tongue moving as that was the only thing a "cunt" could do that was any good.

If I slowed down too much she would reach around behind her back to jerk on the clamps on my nipples to speed me up again. Each time she would cum with her wet pussy flowing onto my face she would give herself a rest by turning around to have me eat her sweet asshole. As she would instruct me on exactly how she liked me to use my tongue on her ass - slow circles and then darting jabs. She would play with my freshly shaved pussy just enough to drive me wild with desire before turning around to make me eat her pussy once again.

After having her fill of gut wrenching orgasms she decided it was time to

further use her subject. She removed the clips from my nipples producing an

excruciating tingling as the feeling returned to them.

She then got up to wheel in the device that she told me I would be allowed to use to cum but only if I had pleased her sufficiently throughout the evening and only on her direction. It was a rubber dick that was absolutely huge. I would guess it must have been a foot long and nearly three inches in diameter! Like the stool in a doctor's office it was mounted on a low-set round metal stool with the seat removed. It was quite heavy and had roller wheels mounted on it. It stood a couple of feet above the floor to stand up vertically like the huge hunk of meat that it was. I couldn't help but stare at it in both excitement and apprehension.

As the time had passed it was after dark and she announced we were going out. She removed the ropes from my hands and feet. She had me put on a bright pink bikini swimsuit that she had bought for me. Actually it was more of a sunning suit as it was much too flimsy to wear for swimming. Three bare-minimum triangles of cloth held on by tie strings that she tied in bows on my hips and behind my back and neck.

She said she liked the effect of the bright pink showing off all the white skin that was exposed. That it made it even more obvious how much more of ME was actually showing since the hot pink emphasized ALL of my bikini tan lines. She said it was a shame that we couldn't also show off that shining clean pussy of mine. She had me put on the high heels I had worn. She put on a short coat over me that just barely covered the bikini and a hip length belted sweater for her that covered her torso but showed all her lovely legs and led me by the leash out to her van. We drove slowly to a 7-11 type store a few minutes from her apartment. Before we went inside she reminded me that I would do anything she said or she would punish me.

I had assumed she wanted me to put the leash attached to my collar under my coat and accompany her into the store knowing how little we were both wearing underneath our coats and with our long bare legs fully on display as a means of exciting both of us. I saw that there were three or four customers in the store as well as the checkout clerk. My mistress came around to the door on my side, took my leash and pulled it to signal me to get out of the van. With a little smile on her lips, while standing beside the van, she told me to remove my coat and leave it in the van! I couldn't believe she meant it but she firmly jerked the chain on my neck and I realized she was completely serious and I complied. She said for not being quick enough that she would shame me. She led me into the store and everyone stopped to stare at me with so much skin on display. She led me to the back of the store to get a six-pack of beer from the cooler.

As we walked by, me teetering on my spike heels, the people in the store, viewing me from the front, saw me dressed as a daring exhibitionist being led like a little doggie on a chain. But after going past them towards the rear of the store, since from the back I was completely naked except for the strings holding my outfit together, it was obvious I was a cheap slut on display. We then walked up to the counter to pay for the beer. Everyone in the place continued to stare at me with their mouths agape. I was blushing all over in shame but also feeling a wonderful tingling between my legs. Mistress Michelle ordered me to kneel at her side while she paid the bill. This time I was quick to follow her order.

After she paid she instructed me to rise. We started out of the store. As we were near the front door she again pulled my chain to stop me and we turned to walk over to one of the customers, a young man in his early twenties. His eyes were riveted on my body. She asked if I remembered that she had said she was going to shame me. I quickly and courteously answered that I did. As we walked up to the young man she ordered me to undo the ties on my top, take it off and give it to him. My eyes opened wide in disbelief. Her only other comment was, "Do it quickly or I'll have you take off the bottoms, too."

Just dying of embarrassment I took off the bikini top and handed it to the

young man with one hand while using my other hand and arm to cover myself as much as I could. He was staring silently at my body. My Mistress immediately ordered me to put both my arms down to my sides saying "give him a real good look at those tits". In my shame I did exactly as ordered, my eyes downcast as he stared at me in both disbelief and pleasure.

By that time she was really enjoying herself. She ordered me to put my hands up behind my head, take a really deep breath to make my breasts really stick out and to give the young man a big smile and tell him in complete detail how much I enjoyed showing him my tits. I looked at my mistress with tears in my eyes from the shame and pleaded with her not to make me behave this way. Her only statement was "Do it now, you little cunt, or I'll never, ever let you cum." I slowly turned to the young man, and brought my hands up behind my head in a pose like a model in a men's magazine. I lifted my arms and slowly drew my shoulders back. At the same time I took in a slow, deep breath to completely expand to my full 38-DD's. I watched his eyes as he and the others in the building viewed my remarkable, nipple protruding breasts.

I gave him a rather forced smile and, trying to keep my voice soft enough that only my mistress and the young man could hear me, said "Honey, I really like for a man to look at my breasts because they're so big and so firm that I'm really proud of them. And I can see that you're a real tit man because you really like looking at my big, natural tits and my really sensitive little nipples as they stick out at you. I hope you enjoy it so much that you go home and jack off while you are thinking of me."

This apparently satisfied my mistress. As every person in the 7-11, particularly the young man for whom I was giving the show continued to stare at me, Mistress Michelle led me slowly out to the van and we left and returned to her apartment. During the drive she said that I was just beginning to suspect the amount of training she would be giving me.

She was still not through with humiliating me. She led me up the stairs to her front door of her apartment and ordered me to give her the bikini bottoms. As I tearfully complied she ordered me to stand where I was and above all, not to touch myself. She said I would stand at the door and think about how much I had enjoyed showing my body to a complete stranger. How much I was a total exhibitionistic slut. She went inside and locked the door with my leash hanging on the doorknob. The doorway was not directly visible from the street and, thank god, she turned off the porch light about 30 seconds after she went in, but anyone walking near the building could have seen all of me. I couldn't run away for that would have put me, naked, into the busy street. I couldn't go inside because the door was locked. I couldn't bang on her door or call to her to let me in for fear of attracting people in the adjoining apartments and perhaps even the whole neighborhood to come see the source of the noise. She made me wait outside her door, stark naked except for high heels and a collar for what seemed hours although I'm sure it was actually only a few minutes. I was so shamed, humiliated and filled with lust I was crying.

Finally she opened the door, made me kneel and hand her my leash. She

stared at me and asked the question, "Well, are you? And what will I do with you?" I could only hang my head in total shame to tell her, "I am your total, complete shameless, slut. You can do anything with me that you choose."

She brought me back into her living room where she had turned on all of the lights and had set up a camera on a tripod aimed at her "fuck stool". She led me directly over to the huge dildo saying, "I've covered it with a whole tube of K-Y so it's all slippery and messy. Actually your cunt is so wet and flowing that I really didn't need to bother. It's time for my slave, my little cunt to give her Mistress a real show. Now squat down on that cock and hunch it."

I don't know how I took that huge cock but I was so sexually excited I couldn't help myself. Because of it's angle and low position I had to use my legs to lower myself straight down and back up many times and it was very tiring, as well as humiliating as she watched me. She made a show turning on her movie camera to increase my humiliation by her photographing me.

As she kept giving me taunts and raunchy comments, I used that dildo to fuck myself into oblivion. I took that incredibly huge cock and buried it into my cunt. I squatted up and down again and again as I was consumed in my own lust. As I started to cum my mistress again fastened on the nipple clamps. As the bite of pain cut into me I went into wave upon building, upon even more building waves of orgasm.

As I went completely over the top my Mistress grabbed a handful of my hair

and pulled my face into her bosom to hold me against her breasts. To make it hard for me to even breathe and I have NEVER cum so hard in my life. My screams of release went on and on as Mistress Michelle looked down at me and then into the camera in complete triumph...

I stood in front of her with my head bowed in shame and embarrassment as she held my leash. My glistening pussy and thighs were drenched with the K-Y jelly and also my own juices. I asked to go into her bathroom to clean myself up. Instead she said my cab would arrive in 10 minutes so I'd better hurry to get some cloths on before the cabby drove up. She laughed at me, handed me my cloths and purse all wrapped up in a ball, took off the collar and pushed me, naked, out the door.

As she intended I was forced to use her front porch for a dressing room. Since there was nothing else available, I used my lingerie as a towel to clean myself as well as possible and then put the remains of my clothing on. The cab arrived in a few minutes. I painfully went down the steps and had the cab take me to an airport motel. I was unable to sleep. I remember taking a long, hot bath while in an emotional fog and in complete mental turmoil. I must have been in almost a blur as I really didn't start to mentally function until I was already on the plane, homeward bound, the next morning.

I found that I was remembering the entire experience from its very beginning as I looked out the window of the plane. From the text of each email we had sent, the pictures we exchanged, my journey to see her, and every moment of my time with her. I was sore Everywhere. My bottom was still burning from the paddling. My nipples were aching from the cruel clamps she had used. My leg muscles that had been used so savagely hunching over her "sex machine" were aching so much that it hurt to even walk. Even my pussy was sore from the terrible reaming it had taken from the huge rubber dick.

But mostly, where I hurt the very most was in my own mind. I had been taken physically and mentally at my own wish and request. But I had no idea how completely my Mistress had known me all the way to my very soul. She had taken complete control over All of me. Even though I had willingly given myself to her, I was hurting terribly to know how much of Me I had given away. But I finally realized that to meet my true self peering down from the top of the lustful mountain of "total release" that I had never achieved before, was worth the price.

It was over a week before I was physically back in shape. But my mind... the longing continues.

And I received an email from Mistress a week ago saying the next time I ask to see her I will be used with an audience.