Laurie's Guide to Lesbian Lust!

Story Info
One girl's secret to Lesbian Lust & Sensuality!
1.2k words
3.62
10k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE LESBIAN GIRL'S NIGHT OF INSANE SENSUALITY!

I do Hot Yoga and work out at the health club as well as in our families own fully equipped work out gym at home. I can get horny doing that with the sexy workout wear that seems to get every boy in site staring uncontrollably, and some other girls too.

Of course, what most guys don't know is, girls look at other girls more than the guys do. Hard to believe isn't it!? Well, either way, the "camel toe" yoga shorts and skimpy sports bra will do it almost every time...ya think?

But, for me, something as simple as undressing another gorgeous sexy girl and having her undress me will turn me on as much, or more, than anything else will!

This story is exemplary of what typically happens, with a few variations each time to keep it interesting, of course 😊 ...

One of my college girlfriends, and I, have developed this into an art form. It is a little game that we play, and have perfected it a little more each time we do it.

First she is wearing her normal street cloths, which in themselves are very sexy, but she also brings her ultra-sexy night club attire over.

We start by taking each other's street clothes off very slowly, which, all by itself, turns us on immensely. ...yes, there have been times when we never made it to the night club! ...lol.

As we remove each other's bras, hers, for example, an EE cup and mine a D ...we face each other. As we unfasten them from the front, or the back, depending on what bra we are wearing at the time, and drop them down at our feet, we begin some passionate French kissing as our, now naked, breasts and fully erect hard protruding nipples press profusely against one another.

We then begin to massage each other's breasts as our rate and volume of breathing, sometimes quickly, increases. This along with, even deeper, and increasingly more passionate French kissing, as our tongues intertwine together, brings us into an even higher state of sexually charged arousal with one another ...OMG!

Well, anyway, let me continue, as I can feel I will soon be getting myself too excited to even finish this story...lol.

(Guys, you should see if your girlfriend will let you do this with her sometime...I'm not kidding!)

Now I'm gently sliding her crotch less black lace combination garter and panties up her legs as she lifts them together for me while sitting on the edge of the bed. I near her bottom and vulva while telling her to..."Lay back and lift up that sexy ass for me baby!", so I can slide them to their designated position where they are carefully manipulated around the many delightful cracks and crevices of sensuous wonder and delight!

My fingers seem to have a mind of their own as they 'accidentally' wander into the darkest delights of desire while the final adjustments of the delicate microfiber, and lace, panties are being made.

She can't control her moans of ecstasy as our eyes meet within the atmosphere of perpetual lust that permeates the dimly lit room, while the most wicked of grins appear on us both, and without prompting!

It's the look of 'DON'T HOLD BACK ON ME NOW, YOU F*****G TEASE! ...I HAVE TO HAVE MORE!! ...LET'S ELEVATE THIS TO THE NEXT THREE LEVELS G** D*** it!!' ...yet nothing is even said.

But holding back is part of the delight, when we can do it...lol.

Why not be left in that state of sexual propensity, with every fiber of your being begging, IF NOT SCREAMING, for more, tell me?!

Now the black patterned lace, thigh high stockings are inched up each leg.

As she lays on her back, I push her feet closer and closer to her, now crotch less lace panty accented, ass so her knees are bent upward, giving me full view of her completely smooth shaven honey box and tantalizingly light flesh colored anal opening of delight, just beneath it, that only the bottom less and crotch less panties can afford!...What a site! ...OMG!!

Ok, I'll admit it, this is another place I get stuck sometimes and have to give in to the unbridled lust that only Super girl has the power to overcome! Yes, each time could be the time that we never even make it to the club that night!

Once again ...we'll assume this is not one of those times and continue the story...lol

Now, I whisper softly into, and nibble on, her ear..."Reach out to me now baby", then pull her up from the bed to attach the straps of her garter panties to her thigh high stockings. I want her breasts exposed and "in my face" as long as possible while I slip her into a dark red 11-inch micro mini skirt.

Yes! ...of course, the garter straps are showing! Why shouldn't they? After all, we're going clubbing to be seen, and to flaunt some highly sexually charged energy, like most of the other girls do in the young lesbian crowded San Francisco LBGTQ clubs we frequent. It's almost like a competition to see who can fill the room with the most sexual energy for the longest period of time ...and trust me, we're more than up to the challenge!

I tell her how incredible she looks so far as I pull her towards me, bend down, and suckle her larger than average breasts ...and she doesn't even think of pushing me away! ...are you kidding?!

Instead, she pulls the back of my head more into her heart throbbing protruding nipples, and starts breathing hard, as if to never let go, while loudly exclaiming..."YOU MAKE ME SO F*****G HOT YOU F*****G SEXY BITCH!!!"

By now I am dripping wet with my sweet girl cum flowing down my inner thighs! ...OK, I didn't have to go there right now, but ...YES I DID! ...OMG! ...Sorry!

...but to continue the story...

It's time to put her sexy clubbing bra on...no, not just any bra, this one is nipple less, yes, I said it!!

The breasts are held straight out while the nipples permeate the semi-sheer fabric of the sexiest black and red crop top you have maybe ever seen. Every brush of the fiber again the now erect nipples has the effect of keeping them that way, long into the night! ...OMG!

...sorry to keep saying that but I just have to because that is the way I am feeling when it happens, and it is being relived in me right now as I am sharing this story! ...does anyone understand?!

OK, to add to the complete lust appeal of this over-the-top sexy outfit, is a black velvet choker with matching black fur bracelets and anklets. The choker is complete with a harness ring for the special effect ...OK, I won't use those three letters again, BUT I WANT TO! ...lol

Now we're ready to go!

And what style of dress, and high state of arousal, did she put me in you ask?...Well, we'll save that for another time! ...lol

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my second story on "Literotica",

If you enjoyed my story, please up vote and/or comment on it so that I know if I should write any more of my true stories, as I have so many more. Thank you so much!

...OMG! ...now to change my panties ...I'M NOT KIDDING!