Lawless

Story Info
Captive and used in a lawless society.
9.3k words
4.62
30.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a one-off story. (Yea, I always say that, but this time I mean it!) It contains forced sex, rape, and other nasties so you have been warned. It also contains true love. Whyyyy I hear the 'hard-cores' cry. Because. I need no other reason.

Tess O'Meter -- Red. (For UK readers an EMT is a paramedic.)

-X

I step from the shower and dry my body under the watchful eyes of three guards.

It used to be two, but last week I had a slight meltdown which left one of my guards unconscious, the other with a broken nose, and it had taken four of them to subdue me.

Bathroom breaks are the only times I am unshackled. I don't know how long I've been here. More than four months, but less than a year. In all that time I have always been bound, handcuffed, or otherwise restrained.

That's how my mistress likes her sex slaves to be kept. Helpless and hopeless. Objects to be toyed with and used.

I can estimate the time only by the image that looks back at me from the foggy mirror. Body hard but pale, as I haven't seen sunlight since I arrived. They feed me vitamin D pills instead.

My hair, which normally grows slowly, is shaggy now. Falling into my eyes, curling around my ears and down my neck. It irritates me, but it gives them something to grip hold of when they are controlling me.

My hair and eyes are both light brown, but I don't make eye contact with myself in the mirror. I haven't in ages. Weeks, or even months.

It's not comfortable to witness despair in one's own eyes.

Dry now, I throw the towel down and stand as the guards approach. Relaxed and compliant as they re-secure my wrists behind my back.

I open my mouth for the pill, not even bothering to sigh, swallowing as a glass of water is held to my lips. I don't thank the guard for the water. They are a bunch of vicious lunatics. Violent men and women who came here and offered their services in return for access to drugs and prostitutes and who would like nothing more than to beat me to death.

We all stand and wait for the pill to work. I stare at the wall opposite. Seeing nothing. Feeling only my heart rate steadily increase and my cock harden as the medication takes effect.

This place is known as Lawless.

It used to be known as Durham Estates Riverside.

Approximately four city blocks square of tenements, hotels, private parks and play spaces. The river on one side, the huge city park on another and easy access to the rest of the city.

Now it is cut off from all but the gun runners, slave traders, drug pushers and self-elected rulers of all. No police, only the law enforcement of the chosen. No one gets in or out unless they have permission.

Ten years ago my prison was a world-famous hotel, where stars and celebrities were seen, wined and dined. Now the hotel is under the brutal control of my mistress and her gang of enforcers and hangers on.

The area is controlled and spilt between the five powers. Between them they deal with drink, drugs, food, sex, and enforcement. My mistress is the Queen of sex. Supplying, selling, and providing services to all.

The services are distributed throughout the city, and indeed the country. But here in Lawless we are trapped.

I had never given Lawless much thought.

Yes, it was a regular source of conversion. Another shooting. Another floater in the river. What is the world coming to? Why doesn't someone do something? Why doesn't someone deal with this scourge on our otherwise beautiful and mostly law-abiding city?

I had heard of kidnappings but thought them urban myths.

It certainly was not on my mind when I took my girlfriend to a beautiful viewpoint over the river.

The moon shone on the water. The breeze was warm. We sat on the hood of the car and ate hotdogs. We both tried to speak at the same time, but Candi let me go first and I lowered to my knee. Gazed up at the most beautiful girl in the world and asked her to be my wife.

"Yes," she whispered as I pushed the ring onto her finger. "Oh my God, yes, Lee. I'll marry you and,"

That was as far as she got before the first shot rang out.

There were four of them. Overconfident, which allowed me to plant my fist and disarm the first while shouting at Candi to get in the car. Start the car.

She did but it was hopeless for me. I was surrounded. I turned and screamed at Candi, "Drive, go, go, go." With tears streaming down her face and squealing tyres she did. I went down under their kicks and punches but stayed conscious long enough to see her safely away.

When I came round I was here.

-X

The guards shift slightly, and I pull back from my memories. My cock is hard now and leaking slightly. I'm ready for whatever is in store for me tonight.

I am walked down to one of the guestrooms. An area for special acquaintances of my mistress.

This might be good. I'm not in the mood to entertain my mistress. I find it irksome to say the least that I cannot put my hands around her neck and squeeze. But then we all have our frustrations in life don't we?

When I first arrived here I decided that I would stay fit, well and healthy to have the best chance of escape. That too became a frustration to me. There has been no chance.

But the hotel is close to the river on one side, so my plan is to reach the water. I'll still be bound of course but that is of little matter. The water will embrace me and that will be my freedom.

My heart sinks as we enter the room. I see my mistress and she is with her sister.

I have been used by her sister before. She's a twisted little thing and usually not alone. Perhaps tonight is my lucky night.

But no. The bathroom door opens and out walks a young man. He's naked and hard. I'm just over six feet so I would guess he's at least six four, maybe five and built like a line-backer. Good looking I suppose, if you like that sort of thing. Which I don't. And he's hung.

Shit!

Mistress walks to me as her sister, Kay, spreads herself on the bed. Pulling her young stud down and kissing him, "You be good for my sister now," she warns me, "You are on very thin ice."

"Yes, Mistress," I reply, watching Kay giggle and squirm under teasing hands.

Although I try to be stoic I know she's not the one he's here to fuck.

I start to tremble as I'm led to the bed. 'Stud' moves aside as my hands are untied and I am moved over Kay.

"Hello, Slave," she says, running her hands up my body like she owns me. Which she does right now. I don't reply. She doesn't need me to.

My wrists and ankles are secured in chains and cuffs hanging from the ceiling. I am chained face down on my hands and knees. I have enough freedom to move around the bed a little, but not to defend myself or escape.

My arms strain to hold my weight above her as I await my instructions. Her games are pretty simple. It's usually the same.

Sure enough, "This one is fun, Kane," she says to the guy who is now kneeling behind me. "He hates this so much."

"Well it's your enjoyment that's important, Kitten," he tells her, and she smirks.

"Come on," she says, giving my cock a rough tug, "Give it to me."

I lower myself and slide gently inside her. My heart races in my chest as her wet heat and tightness envelops me. I move slowly and she gasps as I find a rhythm. I know what she wants. The faster she gets it the faster I'm out of here.

"Let me see your face," she demands, and I raise onto my elbows, still thrusting into her. My eyes are fixed on the wall and I try to remain impassive, but when I feel large fingers and slippery lube at my hole she laughs in delight.

"Oh, don't sulk. Sulky face."

She's as high as a fucking kite.

I wince as fingers enter me and she laughs again, questioning the use of lube.

"I don't want to damage your sister's toy," the man, Kane, says, "She won't let me come and play again if I do that."

"Ahhh, Kane. Fuck him. Fuck me, fuck him."

"You got it, Kitten. Anything for you."

I can't hold back the grunt of disgust as I feel Kane's cock press against my entrance.

I was never homophobic, but the feel of a man's cock inside my body fills me with revulsion.

I shudder and gasp, gagging slightly as I'm stretched and invaded.

The first time Kay raped me this way I was actually sick on her. I thought I would be dragged outside and shot, but she laughed and came, loving every second.

Now the freak sighs and cries out with pleasure as a stray tear lands on her cheek.

Fuck her. Fuck her, I won't give her the satisfaction. I blink rapidly and try to rein it in.

Then I groan as Kane's thrust hits my prostate.

Jesus Christ, how can this be my life?

A memory flashes of Candi and I playing with a strap-on. It was fun and became one of our favourite toys, but it was small, and she was careful.

I loved giving her that freedom to access my body and have all of me.

She loved that I was so responsive and would fall apart under her hands.

But I'm not falling apart now. I'm being ripped apart by forceful thrusts that make me cry out and sob, even as my thrusts bring Kay to the edge.

My ass screams and aches as I'm ploughed. A repeated shooting pain like lightening through my body, making my stomach cramp. I'm sobbing now, being pulled in and out of Kay who is writhing and cumming beneath me.

She has brought rougher playmates in the past. I've released myself into her before while half unconscious and taken days to recover. But I hate it, always.

Unable to resist the pills I cum and then all three of us are falling. Kay screams in pleasure. I gag. Kane grunts and pulls out surprisingly quickly, disappearing to the bathroom. Did he actually cum in me? I'm not entirely sure. I'm throbbing and open and feel vulnerable.

I don't pull out of Kay. I don't do anything without permission and the drug will keep me hard for some hours yet.

She comes back to herself a little and starts to pet my hair while making fake sympathetic noises and calling for Kane.

He comes out with a wet cloth. Grips my hips and pulls me back to my hands and knees. Shouts for the guards and then proceeds to clean Kay up with lots of kissing and a bizarre combination of threats, promises and sweet words.

Kay the kitten likes to be teased and hurt, just a little. Likes to watch even more. The latest boyfriend seems to know exactly how to please her.

I try desperately to keep my mind blank as I'm lowered to the large bed on my stomach and my arms are re-tied behind my back. This time they make me grip my opposite elbows and strap my arms together. Taking no chances with the mistresses' sister.

I lay docile and spent. Uncomfortable as my abs are still tender from the beating last week and my cock is still hard, trapped beneath me.

They play for a while and then I am pulled from the bed by Kane, to my hands and knees at the foot of the bed. I had zoned out which was stupid. Kay is sat on the bed, bouncing with excitement, but I don't know what they have planned for me.

Kane grips my hair in one hand and his cock in the other. I try to pull back and beg, "Please, no," before I can stop myself.

Kay's eyes widen. I spoke without permission. That's two days without food, two nights as a plaything in the guards mess room and a beating.

Kane just laughs and moves his cock closer to my lips, "Come on now, do a good job and we won't tell!"

I don't want to. I've never had a man's cock in my mouth. I swallow harshly to try and prevent a sob.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," Kane instructs me, and God help me I do.

I choke off a gag as I feel him against my tongue. Lick when he says lick, and I am unable to stop the tears as the large, salty cock is pushed between my lips.

My entire mouth trembles violently as I strain not to throw up and I'm confused when he mutters, "Oh, yea, suck like that. That's good." I hadn't sucked? Had I?

Suddenly with a loud cry Kane steps back and slaps me. "You fucking bastard," he yells as I slam to the floor, still confused.

"He bit me!"

"No! Oh, Kane," Kay's eyes are wide with horror as Kane stalks the room holding himself and cursing. She runs to the door and shouts at the guards to fetch her sister.

"You're done now," Kane spits at me as he drags on his clothes. Jeans, shirt and running shoes that I could get in Walmart for fifty dollars, but his labelled ensemble probably costs five years' salary.

Kay dresses quickly, crying with despair that her boyfriend is upset, but I see her eyes gleam when she looks at me. She's excited at what's going to happen.

I don't know why he's accusing me. Maybe I trembled again and scrapped him, but I don't think so. I don't know why they're lying. I don't care.

Resting my throbbing cheek on the luxury carpet. I close my eyes and give up.

-X

Mistress arrives in a fury.

She likes the look of Kane; I saw that straight away and she is unhappy that her chance to enjoy him herself has been threatened.

"I warned you," she tells me, her voice harsh.

The guards haul me to my feet and grip my aching arms as she turns to Kane, "I'll have him punished," she promises darkly, and I tremble. I wanted the river.

"I want to do it," Kane says holding her gaze.

He's a brave man. The guards could dispose of him as easily as me, but there is no fear in his eyes. He merely looks curious as to what her decision will be.

Kay squeals with excitement, "Oh yes, that would be fun. Please Sis."

I see a smile curve on her lips. Then she turns to the guards, "Take him to the whipping post," Mistress orders. She doesn't even look at me. I'm already dead to her.

"Enjoy," she says to her sister and Kane, "I hope it makes up for your terrible weekend so far. Then join me for dinner."

Kane raises her hand and kisses it, "We would be delighted."

A few minutes later I breathe fresh air for the first time since I was taken.

Kay and Kane follow, chattering excitedly as I am dragged across the road to a small park where a large post dominates.

My heart is racing, but even so I look hungrily around. The sky, blue and so bright my eyes water. Sun on my skin.

My arms are still bound callously across my back, I'm completely defenseless, but I never thought I would feel the breeze, see the sky again. I gaze upwards at the clouds, breathing fast as I'm backed against the post.

"I'll do it," Kane says and steps forward to loop a rope around my arms and secure me to the post. He looks determined and satisfied. And he seems nervous. As he stands close to me I see that he is shaking slightly.

I look back to the beautiful clouds. Why should I care if he's nervous? Why should I care if it's the first time he's whipped a man to death? I just want to watch the clouds.

Then his voice is loud in my ear, "Can I borrow your scarf, Kitten. He needs a blindfold."

Noooooo! I want to watch the sky.

I shake my head mutely as Kay unwraps her dark red scarf awkwardly with one hand, she is holding the whip in the other.

Then as Kane turns back to me I look up desperately at the blue.

Look, look, look, fuck!

I sob as darkness falls. It's like he's killing me twice.

I know my mistresses room looks over this park. She's probably laughing. If she even bothered to watch.

Suddenly all hell breaks loose.

Several loud crashes and some screams.

I'm pushed harder against the post wrenching my arms painfully, as I realize it's shooting.

A closer scream cut off abruptly, I recognize as Kay.

Then a scream is torn from me and my body jerks violently, sending me flying forwards as white-hot pain rips into my side.

I'm pulled to my feet and dragged. Shots continue to hammer all around.

Then the light changes as I'm pulled into a vehicle of some sort. Bullets are pinging off the metal as doors slam shut and someone yells, "We've got him. Go!"

I roll around as we speed away until hands push me to my back and hold me down. My arms are still trapped beneath me. I can't see a thing. It's noisy, people are shouting, and guns are firing, I think from this vehicle.

"Fuck, brace him he's bleeding," someone shouts.

"Christ he's been shot, hold this down."

I scream as something is pressed against my side.

"What the fuck are you doing here. You were meant to stay out of it?" Kane's voice hisses out in fury from right above me. I think he's straddling me.

"What? The same way you were meant to NOT use your body to shield his when the shooting started?" another voice retaliates.

"It was instinct."

"Yea, whatever, Babe. You and I are having words."

"Fuck!" Kane curses, then "I missed you so much," I'm surprised to hear his voice break.

I hear the sound of their bodies shifting, even over the rattling drive, though the gunfire has suddenly stopped. Then an odd scraping sound followed by a moan.

My head spins as I realized they're kissing. These two guys are kissing each other. My thoughts are sluggish.

Then a throat clears, and the second voice speaks again "I missed you too," another scrape and low moan, "Come on, let's see if the bleeding is slowing."

Another movement at my side and the fire shoots through me again, sending me falling into blackness.

-X

I'm still in motion as I come round, and it takes me a few moments to realize I am more comfortable. And I can see.

I open my eyes cautiously and try to move a little. No screaming pain in my side, although there's a heavy sort of numbness. I feel like I don't want to move too much.

I feel shaky and my arms won't move. Raising my head slightly, which brings on a wave of nausea, I see my arms are no longer forced behind my back. They are by my sides, and my wrists are strapped to the sides of some sort of cot I appear to be lying on. I'm wearing only sweatpants but it's not cold and the feel of clothing against my skin is strange.

There's a cannula in my left arm and gratefully letting my head fall back, I can look up and see it leads to a bag of clear fluid swinging gently above my head.

Shit. My situation hasn't improved much.

I take a few deep breaths and then force my eyes open again. Less dizzy this time. Looking around I'm sure that I'm in one of those ancient VW camper vans. I've never seen one outside of movies, but it explains the noise and bumpiness.

I'm secured into a rigged-up cot or stretcher on a bench seat and opposite is another bench seat.

Sitting slumped on it, staring miserably out of the back window is Kane.

I feel a wave of disgust like ice down my spine.

Even as I watch him, Kane gives a sigh and turns his head to glance at the fluid bag. His eyes follow the line down into my arm, then casually glance at my face.

His eyes open in shock, he moves forward quickly but then flinches and rears back when I hiss, "Don't touch me."

"Sorry, sorry. I won't, please Lee."

"Let me go or kill me. Get the fuck away from me."

My heart starts to thud as the van slows and pulls to the side of what seems to be a quiet lane. We are nowhere near the city now.

I hear a voice, "He's awake?" from the front and the sound of someone climbing over the seats.

I try to wrench at my restraints.

"Please, Lee. Stop."

"Why?" I half scream, feeling panicked. I don't want to be the plaything of these two men, "Why did you abduct me? Just."

The second man interrupts, his hand on my arm, "Lee, stop. Stay still, just look. Look at this." He is tapping on a phone and quickly turns the screen towards me.

I try to glare them both down, but my eyes are drawn to the screen. My mouth falls open.

I'm looking at a picture of three people. These two on a night out. They are laughing. Joyful. Kane is wearing a rainbow baseball cap backwards and the other man, the blonde has a rainbow flag on his cheek.

Between them is a young lady, her eyes lit up with laughter. She has dark dreads hanging heavy over her shoulders and woven through them are rainbow ribbons.