All Comments on 'Lawless'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rag rules.

What's a scuffle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A reluctant bad guy? Trust you to be tricky.

I liked candi's comment about skin color not like mixing paint. My brother is darker skinned than me and we had the same bullshit at school. Wish I'd thought of that.

Txs

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ha ha, Hi,

I'm so glad you enjoyed my tale all about Ragamuffin the wonder dog!

Really? ^_*

Jeez. A scruffle (I think you meant) is like a cross between a cuff and a rub. Like a boisterous ruffle, or a gentle noogie. And I probably made it up.

EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Txs,

You found me again!

Am I tricky? Cool!

Sorry about your school comment. Kids are a pain in the ass sometimes.

Glad you enjoyed, thanks for commenting.

EmAG

GayKatGayKatabout 1 year ago

Brilliant!

Hallo Emily!

*

It's beautifully written very hot and sexy... we are sure most readers will love it! Even the Black Queen got a bit of a chuckle when she read Candi's comment about skin color.

Myself, I was really hoping "Lawless" would be more about the mistress and her sister... a couple of lovely ladies, torturing and whipping men to death just for fun, I get a warm wet feeling thinking about it,,, yes!

Danke, 5-Stars but alas, no orgasms yet!

If you're interested I also emailed you.

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hallo Kat,

Trust you to get all excited about the evil villains!

Bad news I'm afraid. The FBI busted in a few weeks later and took the entire organization down.

'Mistress' who was still struggling with her sister's passing, didn't stand a chance.

^_*

You are always very kind, but I think the chances of my stories EVER giving you or your lovely Queen an orgasm are somewhere between zero and minus ten!

All the best, EmAG

GayKatGayKatabout 1 year ago

WOW!... Between Zero And Minus Ten... That Is Very Low!

*

Hallo Emily!

*

Well Love, this might surprise you, but we are not into evil women, or villains as much as you might think, no our thing is strong women... women that stands up for them self and takes no shit from anyone especially men!

In any case I'm not giving up, your a very good writer, and if the time comes that you decide to write a story, from a strong dominant woman's point of view... we want to read it,,, yes!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Kat,

HAHA, yea strong dominant women are cool.

Only problem is, when I write them they tend to also be straight!

I'm not quite sure how to get around that for you, my dear Kat.

But never lose hope. Maybe one day I'll find a way.

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene