All Comments on 'Lawn Work Rewards Ch. 3'

by kingswede

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just a little irritating

Maybe it's just me, but the overuse of the "air quotes" is a little annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GO

and take your "crouch" to the doctor, bozo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Doesn't belong here!

This *isn't* a SciFi or Fantasy story (even though the word magic is used *once*). And "PLEASE" avoid switching between first and third person within a sentence - something like 'I stroked his cock' feels decidedly gay. A proofreader or an editor might help a lot here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more, more, more chapters

THIS IS UNFINISHED,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You can do better than this!!

This is just plain crap and as exciting as jello.

When you've decided which language you are writing in, stick with it. English is possibly your best bet.

Seriously, you have stopped writing at a totally inapproprite place. You have far too many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors which spoils the flow of the story. Get a proof reader or, better still, an editor for your next few submissions and your rewards will be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Painful

Probably the most painful story series I have ever read. Obviously, you chose not to use a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingswede@kingswede
520 Followers
Enjoy reading a good story and having a cold beer while doing just that or what ever the "BOSS"of 52 years suggests we do as she stand naked in front of me swinging her 42" F ; for me to play with. (she is a little topheavy as her waist is only 33" with 37"hips)

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES