Lawsuit Ch. 03

Story Info
Johanna is threatened with arrest. Bad idea.
3.2k words
4.58
994
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the money while I let her words sink into my head. They were actually my own words from six months prior. Could she really be serious about our having an intimate relationship? "Bert," she said, "I want you to be my boyfriend with all the commitments involved. Your eyes this weekend told me you love me. I was flabbergasted when you declared yourself in front of your co-workers. Then you asked me for the 'honor' of dancing with me. No one has ever made me feel as special as you do. I hope it's not just an act."

"I'm a lousy actor," I said. "I meant every word. I want to give you all the love and affection that you have been deprived of. I never thought I could fall for someone as quickly as I have for you, but it has happened, and I couldn't be happier."

"I have an appointment with my therapist this afternoon. Would you mind if I talked to him about us?"

"Those sessions are private between you two. I have no right to know anything about them, and I'm not going to stick my nose into them."

"I want to know what will make you happy and how to be happy with you. A lot about me has to change. For one thing, should I continue to be an escort? If I do, how will you feel about me fucking other men?"

I took a deep breath. "That's a big one. Right now, I don't know what to say. Ultimately it's your decision."

"Let's try a different approach. Am I doing anything right now that makes you happy?"

"You are wearing your heart. You wore it all weekend. It looks like it belongs on you."

"I'm wearing your heart next to mine. Please put that money away. I'm not selling my heart. I'm giving it to you."

"I'll be right back." I got up and went to my desk. After removing a deposit slip from my checkbook, I returned to the table, laid the slip atop the cash, and placed the pile in the middle of the table. "I don't have time to stop at my bank today. I'll let you handle it any way you want." I ate a forkful of eggs. "Wow! You are as good in the kitchen as you are in bed."

I had very few personal items in my Burlingame office. New copies of the company manuals were already in my office in Sunnyvale when I showed up there at eleven. I spent the rest of the day on the telephone recruiting people from other offices that I felt would accept the transfer. About half said yes. I didn't leave until eight in the evening. Too tired to even think about cooking my dinner, I stopped for a burger, fries, and a soda on my way home. Mentally I kicked myself for not giving Johanna a key to my apartment. She would have made something for me if she had been there.

Imagine my surprise when I found Johanna waiting for me when I got home. She was wearing the itty-bitty white bikini she had worn the first night we met six months before. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "How did you get back in?" I asked.

"I left the door unlocked," she said. "Here's your deposit slip. I hope you don't mind that I kept fifty dollars to stock up some of your groceries. You were low on a few items. I've already eaten. What you like for dinner?"

"I got some fast food on my way home."

"Did you find enough people to staff your office?"

"I've filled about two-thirds of the slots. Dave and I agree that the rest should be filled by new hires. He suggested I hire you, but I can't have my girlfriend as one of my employees."

"Are you serious about the girlfriend part?"

"Absolutely. I have to give you a key for here. If you want to keep some clothes here, that would be wonderful."

"You are really moving fast."

"I learned my lesson when I let you get away the first time. I'm not repeating that mistake."

"When did you know you love me?"

"When we left the courtroom. I saw your anger and pain in your eyes, and your tears. It was then I realized we could have had a future together. I hated myself. I knew I would never have a chance to court you. I was scared as hell when I called you, but I knew it would be my only chance to see you again. It was an act of desperation, but it paid off."

"Why did you ask me to stay over the weekend when you only needed a date for Friday night?"

"So I would have more time to sweet talk you into being my girlfriend. I love standing here holding you, but I need to sit down and relax."

"I'm sorry. I'm being selfish. Should I get you a drink?"

"A cold beer sounds good."

I sat down on the sofa as she went to the kitchen to get my beer. As I did so, I noticed the towel spread out on it. "It's time for you to have a fresh shave," she said as she handed me the opened bottle. "That's why I'm wearing my barber's uniform."

I chuckled as I said, "Your barber's uniform?"

"From now on, this is what I will wear when I'm shaving you." Her hand was caressing my cock through my trousers. "It puts you in the proper mood. And just for your information, I do have a barber's license. I can take care of your nine o'clock shadow at the same time. As my boyfriend, you are entitled to free haircuts."

"What else am I entitled to?"

She pulled the strips over her nipples aside and took off her g-string. "All of this any time you want at no charge."

"Speaking of charges, aren't you missing calls when you are here with me?"

"I might get one call a month on Mondays. Tuesdays, maybe one a day. The weekends are the busiest. That's when certain fellas want me to spend the night with them. One in particular asked me for three days in a row. He's my favorite." I laid my fingertips on her cheek and waited for her to kiss me. The kiss was soft and fleeting. "Bert, I love you. Before this weekend, I was so afraid to love anybody. Now I'm ready to embrace love with all my heart. I can't begin to tell you how much I need it. There is one thing my therapist said I should discuss with you. How would you feel about me continuing to be an escort? My ad still has another two weeks to run."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "That's a tough one. Part of me says I have no right to say you should stop. You are not my property. I can't control your life. Another part says you should stop immediately because I selfishly want you exclusively for myself. The financial part says you should continue until your ad expires, then retire. There would still be old copies floating around. I don't doubt that you have some regulars who would continue to call. You enjoyed the swinger parties. I was very surprised when you wanted to go to a second one. They are generally held on weekends when you have the most business. Financially for you, it would be a conflict of interest. I would be delighted to have you live with me so you wouldn't have to work at all."

"I could go back to being a barber. That's what I did before I started escorting. I take the continuing education classes on the latest styles and men's hair care products so I can renew my license. Cutting hair isn't as simple as it looks. Anyway, I had been cutting hair for about a year. I was making about eighty dollars a day on average. One day a customer asked me to shave his genitals. I was a little put off by it, but instead of a flat no I said I would do it for a hundred dollars expecting the price to change his mind. Before I could blink, he put the money in my hand. At that point I couldn't say no. He had paid the price that I quoted him. I took him into a back room and shaved him. As I was doing so, I started getting wet. I had never seen a hairless cock before, and I was quite turned on. When I was done, I sucked on him to see what it was like. It was nice to not have a mouthful of hair, so I pulled my panties aside and mounted him. Again I loved the feel of no hair. I made more in that half hour than I did during a normal full day. That night I started shaving myself. Apparently he told other guys because I started getting a lot of requests for 'intimate' haircuts. Soon I was doing two or three a day. That's when I gave up barbering and started escorting. That was two years ago."

"That's a very interesting story. I can't say for sure what my feelings are right now about you continuing to escort. You obviously enjoyed the orgies. I liked watching you get fucked. That was a real turn-on. I want to be open-minded and say 'go ahead' for as long as you want. I also want to say 'stop' and have you all to myself. We have just met so we have a lot to learn about each other. I don't want to be in a position that could cause you to be hurt again. Johanna, I don't know what to say. This isn't a one-size-fits-all situation. I want to do whatever makes you happy. I hope you don't want an answer tonight because I don't have one."

I set my beer bottle on the coffee table and enfolded her in my arms. For five minutes neither of us spoke. Alternately I visualized us growing old together and her fucking other men. Nothing made sense. "Bert," she said softly, "perhaps we can have a temporary compromise. I will go home Wednesday morning and work, if you can call it that, the rest of the week. After my last customer Saturday night, I will come back here and be exclusively yours."

"I guess we could start there. There is an extra key for the apartment in my desk you may have. You will need it if you are working late."

She smiled and kissed me. "Okay," she said as she stood up, "I want you out of those clothes so I can get rid of all that stubble."

I lingered in the bedroom long enough to set my alarm clock. I still had to work the next day.

Tuesday morning Johanna had another delicious breakfast waiting for me: a waffle with blueberry topping, three strips of crispy fried bacon, orange juice, freshly brewed black coffee. Damn, that woman could cook.

About half of the people I had recruited on Monday reported to my office that morning. About half of them were salespeople; the rest were office staffers. After showing them to their workstations, I went to my office to review their computerized personnel files before inviting them one at a time to a get acquainted conversation. The fourth one was a salesman named Mark. I greeted him while standing behind my desk with my hand extended to him. We shook hands and sat down.

"Mark, I'm glad to have you onboard here," I said. "You have a very impressive record for bringing in new clients this year."

"Eighty so far," Mark said.

I typed an entry into my computer. "Actually eighty-two, although you did lose thirteen. Some losses are to be expected. People do die or move away from our area. Thirteen is a bit above average. Still you had a net gain of sixty-nine, which puts you in the top twenty per cent of the company's sellers. Congratulations."

"Thank you. How well have you done?"

"So far, one hundred three new and six losses, three died and three moved. Tell me. What is your goal for next year?"

"I'm going to shoot for a hundred net gain. That would be better than what you did."

"You're right. I won't be doing much selling in my new job anyway. I see though that this has been your best year so far, but you are talking about an increase of about forty-five per cent. That's a pretty lofty goal."

"I'm sure I will do it. You are going to help me."

"I'm going to help everyone succeed."

"You are going to be extra helpful to me. I've been with the company for eight years. I should have gotten your job."

"That's Dave's decision. After all he is the big boss."

"Even bosses make mistakes. I know I'm smarter than you. I didn't get up in front of all of my company and declare my undying love to a prostitute. I admit that was a pretty good act you two put on, especially at Dave's house: holding her hand while another guy fucked her."

"It wasn't an act. Why do you say she's a prostitute?"

"I'm one of her regular johns. I have a standing appointment with her every Wednesday evening. She shaves my dick and balls and then fucks me." He started to stand up. "I'll show you how well she shaves me."

"Do you want to be fired for indecent exposure?" He sat down. "Mark, we can be members of the same productive team, or we can be mortal enemies. I prefer teamwork. It's up to you. Are we colleagues or enemies?"

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "What's in it for me?"

"As colleagues, we both make a lot of money. As enemies, you risk termination for cause."

"You only think you have the upper hand. I will go along with being on the same team on my conditions. I will continue to fuck Johanna every Wednesday evening for free. If I want her more often, I will have her, again for free. When the Fremont office opens, you will recommend me as the manager. Is that clear?"

"The Fremont office is only in the consideration stage. Nothing is final about it. I can only give a recommendation if Dave asks me for one. As for Wednesdays, I don't own Johanna; I don't control her. She makes her own decisions. Not me and definitely not you. You will pay her for her services. She is a licensed barber and has the right to charge for shaves. She has the right to inspect her handiwork in the manner she professionally sees fit. Is that clear?"

"Then I will tell the cops she is a whore."

"In order to make a case, you will have to admit to solicitation. That's a crime in California, and I would have no choice but to fire you."

He took another deep breath and then left my office.

Over dinner that evening I told Johanna about my conversation with Mark. "I know who you are talking about," she said. "I did him at Dave's and Margaret's party. At the time, it seemed funny that you were paying me to fuck other guys. Of course I turned them into freebies yesterday morning."

"Did you hear what I said?" I asked her. "He is threatening to have you arrested."

"He's not the first." She placed her palm on my cheek. "Bert, I realize we hardly know each other. Please, trust me. I can handle him. I handled you. Remember?"

I had to smile. "You certainly did."

Wednesday morning she fixed another of her fantastic breakfasts: scrambled eggs, toast with orange marmalade, apple juice, hash browns, and hot black coffee. We shared a passionate kiss before I left.

More transferees came that morning. Interviewing them kept me busy most of the day, which I was thankful for. I was able to avoid dealing with Mark. As quitting time rolled around, he walked past my office and waved at me. "See you tomorrow, Boss," he said. His arrogant grin told me he intended to tell me all about his fucking Johanna that night. My Johanna! I gave him a half-hearted wave back.

Dinner that night was fast food. Afterwards I went to a movie, then drove around aimlessly for an hour. Eventually I had to go home to an empty bed. All of my underwear and socks were neatly folded and lined up across the foot of my bed. My shirts were hanging in the closet, all neatly ironed. As I put my things away, I noticed the box for her heart pendant. With trembling hands, I opened it. It was empty. I visualized her wearing my heart -- her heart -- while fucking Mark and perhaps a few other men.

As I sat down at my desk Thursday morning, Mark tapped on the door frame. "Can we talk?" he asked. "Privately?" His facial expression was very sour. He closed the door and sat down.

"I appreciate you wanting to gloat in private," I said.

"That's not why I'm here. I need to transfer back to San Bruno, today if possible."

"I certainly didn't expect that. Why?"

"I don't have a choice. Let me tell you a bit about Johanna and me. We always got a motel room. She arrived first and got the room. She sent me the room number on my pager. I reimbursed her for the room and paid her for...ah...for the haircut. Yesterday when I knocked on the door, she wasn't there."

"She stood you up?"

"In the worst possible way. As I said, she wasn't there. Nancy was."

"Your wife?"

His face turned beet red. "Yep. All one hundred twenty-two beautiful pounds. With her angry face, I was sure she was going to kill me. She was screaming all kinds of things at me. 'Why couldn't I do your shaving? Why can't I be your whore?' She was furious for all the reasons I never expected." Tears started running down his cheeks. "I didn't realize how much she loves me. Instead of demanding a divorce, she's willing to fight to keep me. Now I know how you feel about Johanna and why you publicly declared your intent to win her heart. You are taking a big risk. I hope it pays off for you."

"Thank you," I said softly. "I believe it will. I will tell Dave we couldn't create the bond to be a successful team. There is no animosity. We just didn't click professionally. With tomorrow's grand opening, I will need someone with your level of experience to impress our visitors. Dave will be here. We can talk with him then."

"I'm okay with that. I just wish I knew how Nancy came to be in that room instead of Johanna."

"I don't know how they connected to make the switch either. Perhaps it's best that we don't know."