Lawsuit Ch. 04

Story Info
Bert aims to please.
1.8k words
4.18
983
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
268 Followers

Everything was ready for the grand opening Friday morning. Brochures were available on tables in the lobby. The caterers had breakfast snacks, donuts, and coffee ready. A Christmas tree stood in one corner. A computer ran a video especially produced for the new office about the company and its wide variety of services. Although we weren't scheduled to open until nine, a dozen people were milling around outside at eight forty-five. After a quick check to be sure everything was ready, I opened the doors.

The first stop for all of our guests was the coffee urn. My staff did the serving and introduced themselves as they handed out steaming cups of coffee. "Be careful. It's very hot," I heard repeatedly. Smiles were in abundance.

Dave arrived at nine fifteen. "Wow!" he said. "What a turnout. That sign you ordered seems to have served its purpose very well. I don't remember a crowd this size for any of our previous grand openings. You definitely know how to market a boring service like ours. I'm sure all of your people are happy to be working for you."

"I prefer to say they are working with me," I said. "We are a team. I may be the quarterback, but the linemen and wide receivers have to do their jobs, or we all fail."

"I like your attitude. That coffee smells delicious. Join me." I scanned the food table while a catering employee poured our coffee. Everything was in perfect order. Mark approached us as we stepped away. "Mark." Dave held out his hand to him. "It's good to see you here. I trust everything is going well."

"Pretty good," Mark said. "Could the three of us talk privately?"

"Certainly." We went into my office and closed the door. "Is there a problem?"

"I would like to go back to San Bruno." He paused while Dave absorbed his statement. "As you know, I live in Burlingame. Nancy doesn't like the extra commuting distance. In an emergency involving our children, I would be a lot farther away from them. That bothers me too. I appreciate the opportunity you have offered me, but I have to think about my family."

"Bert?" David said.

I took a deep breath and blew it out. "I didn't see this coming," I said. "My dad always said, 'Happy wife. Happy life.' He also said that the key to a happy marriage was in two words: 'Yes dear.' They have been married for thirty-two years and I've never seen them fight. Mark, you are right. You do have to consider your family. I hope I can borrow you occasionally to help train new hires."

"I would like that," Mark said. "I took some education classes in college. It would be a chance to use what I learned."

"I guess all I can do is approve it," Dave said. "Your cubicle is still empty. When would you like to go back?"

"Would Monday be okay?"

"Monday would be good. You should be closer to your kids over the holidays."

"Thank you."

I opened the door and Mark left the room. Dave closed the door behind him. "I have to ask you something," he said. "Did you and Johanna enjoy our party last weekend?" I stiffened up anticipating his next remark. "Margaret would like to know if she could invite you two to future parties."

"I would have to talk to Johanna."

"If she doesn't want to do a big party, perhaps a little two-on-two."

"I didn't hear that. This time. I have made it crystal clear to my people that I will not tolerate any inappropriate behavior from anybody. While I can't fire my boss, I can sue him for sexual harassment. I won't be deaf if there is a next time."

"You're standing up to me. That takes guts. I admire a man who sticks to his principles. It would not surprise me if you became my competitor someday. That's how much I respect you."

I was turning on my TV around nine p.m. to find some mindless distraction from the fact that I was alone again on Christmas Eve when I heard a key in the doorknob. I dashed to the door. Johanna stood in the doorway with two suitcases. "I didn't expect you until tomorrow night," I said as I grabbed one suitcase. She was wearing her little black party dress.

"It's Christmas Eve," she said. "No one is going to call me tonight or tomorrow."

"I would think some lonely single men would want some company."

"I knew there would be one, so I decided to spend a few days with him." She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a slow passionate kiss. "I hope you don't mind me being here."

"I couldn't be happier," I said as I led her to the sofa.

"How was your grand opening?"

"Very good. Excellent, in fact. We signed up four new clients."

"That's wonderful."

"I must say something about the woman I love. The way you handled Mark was unbelievable. He told me about it Thursday morning. I don't know how you pulled it off, but it was brilliant. I'll never question your judgment again. You may have lost a customer."

"I don't care. My ad runs out next week. I'm not going to renew it. New Year's Eve will be my last night as an escort. I'm retiring so I can devote one hundred per cent of my time to my man. I've rented a house in San Carlos. I want you to move in with me."

"That sounds like a marriage proposal."

"Would you like it to be?"

"You said I was moving fast. You make me look like a turtle. Let's start with living in sin for a while."

"If that will make you happy, I'm all for it. The house is big enough to accommodate all of our furniture. The rent is less than that for two apartments. We will have to buy a lawn mower."

"There's usually a catch to everything. I can live with that one."

She cuddled up against me and laid her head on my shoulder. "Bert, I'm so happy. I never thought I would be able to love and trust anybody. Then I had the good fortune to meet you. You're sweet. You're kind. You're caring You're in love with me."

"Don't forget dirty, rotten bastard."

She looked up at me with tears flowing down her cheeks. "That's the best part of you. I can't believe how lucky I am."

"I think I'm the lucky one. I'm getting free haircuts for life."

She laughed. "You silly man. You forgot free shaves. I'm tempted to retire right now."

"I would think next week would be pretty busy business wise."

"You're right. I already have five appointments for New Year's Eve alone."

"Wow! With that level of demand you could double your rates."

"You're right. I could, but I didn't." She smiled. "I tripled them, and nobody argued about it."

"You are worth every penny."

I placed my fingertips on her chin and looked into her eyes. Slowly, gently our lips met. I inhaled sharply when her tongue caressed my upper lip. I retaliated with my tongue across her lips. Our mouths crushed feverishly together. My hand slipped into the halter top of her dress and found her warm, firm, squeezable breast. "Mmmm," she cooed as my finger circled her nipple. She tilted her head back. My lips found her neck and planted kisses on it and her throat before returning to her mouth for a tongue tango.

My own breathing became deeper as she stroked my cock though my pants, which produced the expected response. With fumbling hands she unbuckled my belt and opened my fly. After a brief struggle to pull my pants down, she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of my shorts and pushed them down. The moment my rigid pole sprang free she grabbed it with her left hand and start gagging on it while caressing my nuts with her right hand. She switched hands after a minute before taking one ball into her mouth and then the other. After a half dozen mouthfuls of my sperm producers, she licked the entire length of my shaft ending with her lips around the crown of my dick. "I won't last much longer," I gasped feeling the urge to cum.

She immediately laid down on her back and spread her thighs wide open. No panties, no thong, no g-string came between her hairless swollen pussy lips and my mouth. My tongue traced one pussy lip from bottom to top before doing the other side. Up the middle of her slit I went to her clit. She gasped when I wrapped my lips around her rigid knob. I started to hum on it making her breathe deeply. Her panting changed to giggling, then laughter, as I hummed 'Jingle Bells'. (Did you expect 'The Stars and Stripes Forever' on Christmas Eve?) The laughter was soon replaced by heavy panting. She put her hands under my arms and tugged me. "Fuck me!" she demanded. Our eyes locked together as I slid completely into her dripping cunt. Her hips rose to meet mine as I thrusted into her. Our breathing changed to desperation as we panted harder and harder. Our mouths devoured each other when her cunt muscles clamped onto my cock. My loins contracted and my balls jumped sending my fertile seed into her cervix. Time stood still while I unloaded myself into her.

Several minutes passed before either of us could speak. "You keep getting better," she said as last. "But 'Jingle Bells' on my clit? What's next? 'White Christmas'?"

"If that is what my milady desires," I said, "that is what she shall have. I will also take other requests."

She smiled broadly. "You are so wonderful. How did I ever get a chance to even meet you?"

"As I recall, you ran an ad which I answered. Then I was an asshole who treated you horribly. You sued me and won. I called you and groveled until you forgave me. We went to a party together and to a couple orgies. The rest, as they say, is history."

"Do you know if Dave and Margaret will be having other parties?"

"He intimated as much this morning. I told him I don't think it make for an appropriate employer-employee relationship."

"Really? What did he say?"

"He respects my position. However, if you want to go to more orgies, there are other places we could go."

"Could we? You were right. It was a great experience. I loved it. It was like a nonstop orgasm. Please don't dump me for wanting it again."

"What ever milady wants, milady gets."

HotJim
HotJim
268 Followers