Lawyer Aunty

Story Info
Conversation between mature lawyer aunty and young niece.
779 words
3.18
35.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't try to fool me, Miss Sneha. I'm your lawyer. You'll end up ruining your own case."

"Like I care, ma'am!"

"Then why are you even in my office?"

"Mom wanted me to be here. And I can't say no to her."

"So what have you decided? I can't get you out of this mess unless you cooperate with me."

"Who wants to be out of it anyways? I'm liking it."

"You're liking what? Spending a night behind bars for drunk driving?"

"Actually! To be honest, I was most comfortable in the warm confined space. And the in-charge officer was hot, too."

"You're just impossible, Sneha. Do you even remember he slapped you at the Police Station? I had to threaten him with Sections 354, 376(2)(a)(iii) and 506 of the Indian Penal Code. Serious charges of sexual and physical assault against a woman who was not in her senses."

"That's not fair, ma'am. I was very much in my senses. In fact, I can still sense the excitement induced by the touch. So rough and strong. It stung less on the flesh but more in the heart. None of the drinks got me high enough. I loved his fingers on my body so much."

"On your body? You mean on your cheek, right? Or did he hit you again in the night?"

"Oh yes, in the night. The whole night, in fact. You want to see the proof? I can show you some of them. Not all of them, sorry. Some on very private parts."

"This is disgusting, Sneha. Tell me what exactly he did to you? He wasn't supposed to touch you, even enter custody without a lady officer accompanying him. Not until the morning, as per law."

"Breaking the law brings excitement, ma'am. It's sad if you've never experienced it. I broke the law by drinking and driving. He broke the law by hitting me. And spending the night with me alone. Without any lady officer accompanying him. I would've denied a threesome anyways. I'm not into the girl-girl thing, you know."

"Have some shame, young lady. I'm not just your lawyer. I'm also your mother's cousin. Your aunt, if you remember."

"I do, ma'am. I very well remember our relationship. In fact, I remember some other details as well. The curious case of your husband's death, for example."

"Sneha, you were a little girl when all that happened."

"And do you think I never grew up to understand what happened? How did he die? Why were you among the suspects? Why was the investigation stopped abruptly? Why would the investigating officer spend long hours - even nights - at your place?"

"You're crossing your limits, Sneha. You have no right to comment on my personal life."

"Same goes with you, lawyer aunty! I spent the night in custody and enjoyed it. I'm being honest and transparent about my case. You got to help me out and you'll be paid for that. Don't try to teach me a lesson with morals. Thank you!"

"Ok, as you wish. I'll prepare the paperwork. You can wait at the reception."

"That's better! Let me know when you're done. Bye."

"Sneha! Just a second."

"Now what?"

"Well, I'm sorry for being a moral teacher."

"It's okay."

"Yeah, my age is to blame for that, you know. Sometimes the aunt overpowers the woman in me. I was an adventurous woman when I was your age."

"I guess so."

"Can I ask you something personal, if you don't mind?"

"Personal as in?"

"You mentioned the investigating officer in my husband's case. You guessed it right. I had a thing about him. We were..."

"Well well, I can understand. What do you want to know from me?"

"Can you share with me your experience of doing it inside custody? I did it with the officer on duty, but that was inside the bedroom, not a police custody. The idea itself is so arousing. The warm confined space. The commanding officer in charge. The smell of the uniform. The fear of being caught by staff on duty. The presence of other criminals in the next custody. The rough and strong spanking. The sweat, the moans, the panting... Ohh, I don't know if I would ever get to experience it first hand now. But I would like to hear it from someone who's done it right there. If you don't mind, of course."

"You perv, lawyer aunty! Next time I'll remember to record the session on my phone for you."

"Oh, there's always a next time. I like the spirit, dear. Go ahead and leave the law to your lawyer aunty."

~ The End ~