All Comments on 'Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved Ch. 02'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Third Person Narrative

You should have done this story in a third person narration. A neutral narrative other than the protagonist would make it more plausible to believe the heroine is both remembering everything and actually very calmly retelling it with such super human phlegm. I hope that in the continued story this might be the case. It is the only actual way to try to convey the feelings and thoughts of a person who supposedly underwent such physical and psychological shock. If done otherwise the heroine lacks deep characterization.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
Superb

Exactly the right amount of resigned dialogue to portray the enslaved woman.

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I thank both Anon 7/5 and Masterfuljim for comments and will keep them in mind if I continue. It is remarkable that so many readers on Literotica give no praise or any thoughtful reaction and expect writers to go on writing without even moral support.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 5 years ago
Agree with Anon 3rd Person

Yeah, I'm on board with Anonymous 3rd Person Commenter here. This story, while gripping and exciting, I think would have been done better in a third person perspective. Specifically, third person-protagonist in which we the readers see things though your lawyer's lenses, hear her thoughts and feelings on whats going on with her, but don't get anything else than what's going on around her. Other than that, this is a great story and I can't wait to read more of what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
love this story!

this is my first time commenting on a story on this site. these kinds of dystopian stories are my favourite - I enjoy all your works but this one in particular is amazing, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing and refreshing!

I applaud your theme again, as I am a big fan of the style of your stories!

This one takes a different viewpoint and I disagree with some other commenters about any changes needed. I love that she is speaking in first person because it allows introspection and any subjugated thoughts can be revealed in a natural tone — and that’s extremely hot!

Thank you for your work and your fans will be waiting in anticipation :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
823 Followers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...