Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally, I was thinking that they had already been quite rough for me.

"We've gotten you into tip top condition and you fuck marvelously. With your tummy now perfect without you losing much from your nice soft big boobs, you've gone from an '8' to a '10'. We could make a bundle off you just using you as a sex toy. You are not 18 anymore, but a lot of successful men prefer a woman old enough that she doesn't remind them of their daughters.

"But, as you know, we have additional lucrative ideas for your person. You were grabbed because we knew a lot of guys would pay big bucks to treat you very roughly. We've been putting off those potential customers as well as some other things you might not like. Now a lot of your customers are going to be a lot less kind than those you have had the last few weeks. You know some of them I'm talking about. You probably won't like some of the others much better. They are all paying to cause you pain.

"Just so you don't go to pieces on us, I am telling you that no one will be allowed to do any permanent damage to you, at least not physically. As long as you keep putting out with all your heart and soul, you will be protected. Also, from time to time, you will be allowed various pleasures. Still further, we expect that after a time, maybe years, all the people who want to take joy in torturing you will get over it or all least move on to other targets. Some, without even wanting to do so, with time will start to see you as a martyr. But that could take years.

"Now, just to demonstrate how adept you've become at sex under the most difficult of circumstances, I want you to make love to me like I was the sweetest lover you could imagine."

I do not know, Monsieur, if you realize what a challenge that presented. Although my powers of disassociation from my emotions and reality had grown very strong, to treat as a romantic lover the man who had coldly ruined my life and informed me that he was going to exploit me to still greater levels was just barely within the limits of my skills. But I did it, Monsieur, I did it because I figured that I would have a long time to be dead as so I might as well stay alive as long as possible and because if I was going to be used for sex, I might as well get out of it what I could.

So again, in my mind I made love to Rich Kempworth, the beautiful actor, Rich Kempsworth who now was a prince as I was his royal mistress. I kissed each part of Sturmer's body as I disrobed him, licking his nipples like the tastiest of treats, working my hands over every part of his stomach and buttocks before leaning down to make sure his penis was at full strength before settling my love over it. He need not work any more than he wished as I worked myself up and down and sideways into every crevice of my vagina and dangled my breasts down into his chest and playful hands.

I did not restrain my ecstasy. It was not my job as a woman to restrain my ecstasy but to experience it fully and cause my prince to experience ecstasy though me. It was not to happen on my schedule except that I would make his time my time so that our time together was complete.

When it was over, I felt used, because I had been horribly used. But I did not communicate anything like that. No, I was the perfect woman with no will of her own and no pleasure except what she could obtain by giving a man exactly what he wanted.

A half hour later, after giving Sturmer and Rich Kempsworth a long massage, I made love to him again. Now the pace was slower and I had three orgasms with Rich Kempsworth in my imagination before Sturmer ejaculated into me again.

As we rested after the vigorous sex, I asked him if I could speak freely. He said, "Sure, you've earned that much."

"What are the other things I probably won't like that are planned?"

Sturmer replied, "I thought you'd guess that. Dickerson intends you to have two children to make up for the ones you helped his ex-wife take away."

I could not hide my horror. "What a pervert. He's going to force me to have his children. What a sick fetish."

"Odd," Sturmer said. "Don't you think that it is strange that Impregnation sex is considered a fetish? It's hardly mentioned in most porn sites but Isn't impregnation the most normal biological thing in the world compared with about anything else that one can do with cocks and pussies?

"Dickerson has already spread his genetic material as Darwin would expect, but, due to his wife getting sole custody, through your fault in his mind, he has not had a chance to indoctrinate children for the future.

"You might be flattered. He thinks you are very attractive and smart and that you'll make a fine mother as long as you have nothing to do with the children beyond providing genetic material, a womb, and milk for a few months.

"Stacy, you look horrified. Don't you see that this will allow you not to be the complete biological loser that you would have been left to your own devices?" His smirk made clear that he did not believe much of what he was saying. I don't think any woman has ever had a child thinking she did it in order to spread her genetic material.

Sturmer added with a laugh, "Be a fully obedient breeder, Stacy. Dickerson is paying us a bundle for each child. He has given strict instructions that if the doctor must choose between the life of the child and the mother, he should immediately save the child. Still, you will have good care and probably won't die with either pregnancy.

"And really, doesn't your body hunger to be pregnant? You scowl but I don't believe you don't want to be a good little female human being in some part of your brain. Anyway, I am skeptical that you don't really want all this because, as one said, 'Men are never convinced of your reasons, of your sincerity, of the seriousness of your sufferings, except by your death. So long as you are alive, your case is doubtful; you have a right only to their skepticism.'"

"Still, just to make sure you don't kill yourself and Cathy whose fate you tied to yours, I will promise that things will get better some day and you will be allowed to read books of your choosing, dance, watch movies, go outside and play like other women in their 30s, but now you will be a good little whore and womb so as to make us lots of money."

"So, am I to be taken away now to be knocked up by Dickerson?" I asked.

"No, that won't be for a few months. First, you're going to have bondage, humiliation and pain, starting with some piercings and maybe a couple of tattoos. The piercings might not normally hurt much, although we will not be giving you any pain-killers, but your piercings will all be done in front of an audience that is paying to see your humiliation. Nothing too extreme is planned for now. First, there will be nipple piercings, then a nostril. I'm thinking two rings in the left nostril for the two children you are going to have. Then we'll do the VCH. We will try to space it out so that we can rent you out for sex to men who promise not to touch a part of your body that needs to heal.

"Tattoos are rather permanent and a lot of men don't like to see them on a woman's torso, neck or face, but we are thinking of maybe selling a right to sign you on the arms or legs to men who pay maybe ten grand or whatever the market will bear. If you ever get out of here, it will be fun to explain to people on the beach why you have so many men's names on you.

"I think we will dye your hair too. Your natural blond is starting to darken a bit. If we take you to platinum blond along with the piercings and some metal collars, you'll really look like a pain slut.

"After the decorating, it's down to our little dungeon with you for flogging, whips, electrical toys and anything else customers dream up that won't do any real damage. The first dozen or so will be ex-husbands of your clients but there are a lot of other men who'd like to torture a divorce lawyer. We will have to be very careful with your vagina given the plans for using that and your womb.

After he left, I cried, and cried some more, and took a nap, and a shower. The following day, a lady arrived who did my hair and gave me a cheap black mini-dress to wear and high stilettos. After that, Ms. Stein arrived with her electrical prods and said that she was taking me downstairs to see an old acquaintance.

The old acquaintance naturally was Wayne Dickerson, the man who hated my guts for having represented his ex-wife, Theresia. But, Monsieur that is perhaps enough of my sad story for this visit. Maybe, next week you will want to hear more about what has happened to me, or more interestingly, what has happened to others and the city as a whole as a result of the kidnappings, rapes and enslavement. You're probably tired of hearing about how I feel about what happened, so we won't talk about that much anymore. No one will be judged.

Further apologies to Camus.