All Comments on 'Layers Ch. 10'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
redzingerredzingerover 10 years ago
Really enjoying this

Is there more please or is that the last?

LycandopeLycandopeover 10 years agoAuthor
Well...

That is designed to be the last chapter. I did leave it open ended but I have other projects to work on. Did the last chapter work well for the series and characters as a whole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pretty good. Wouldn't mind another chapter or two, but if there are other projects, do what you want. I'm hoping for sequels to your standalone stories. Keep on writing!

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 10 years ago
Wow

Awesome series, it would be awesome for there to be more someday, but I'm excited for the lady wore red. That seems very promising as well. Good work. Keep it up.

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingover 10 years ago

Absolutely brilliant I hope that this isn't the last we see of this pack

discblizzdiscblizzover 10 years ago
Glad to see it ended well

Great story, well done mate

geiste4geiste4over 10 years ago
Possible Sequel

Its an ending for this arc of the story. I think you've successfully ended it and tied up some burning questions. This small hook I don't feel means there should be more to this story how ever to me it feels complete, and a very good story by the way. If you do continue the story using the hook it should be with a sequel in my opinion as to continue this one you would have to add another set of plot points which would feel like a whole second story or chapter with the same characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

What an awesome story.loved every bit of it

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Damn, if I wasn't a guy I'd be such a girl...

Almost had me crying when Stephen let him know he remembered...

I loved this... so reminiscent of the comment "Love is love." In this case though we can also add in "You are who you are." If you read the story I don't need to explain either comment...

And there were so many questions at the beginning that slowly got answered through the story, none in a way that detracted from the flow of the story.

And such capacity for a sequel... surely Hannah knew other people, eventually you'd expect someone else to show from her past... and pregnancy...? Could look forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Bit late to this party but holy crap. I honestly found this to be a better read than a lot of the books I read by mostly well known authors. Took me completely by surprise. Expected a focus on smut and not story and was very pleasantly surprised by the great balance of both. Would love to see more of this one day.

LycandopeLycandopeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you everyone for the compliments on the story. To answer some of the previous questions - my only plan currently is to consolidate the chapters, clean them up, probably add some details and other things and then sell it for like a buck or something on the various self-publishing sites. Beyond that...? I don't know. I have so many other story ideas. Possibly once I've put the rest of the ideas to electronic paper, I'll come back to this group but I'm not sure. I did leave it open on purpose, though :)

The story started out as a simple little idea (fursuit in a box) that was only meant for one chapter (and to help me shake off my writer's block at the time) but it grew into so much more. It evolved a lot over time and I'm happy with where it went. Even if, grammatically, it's definitely not my best. Message-wise, though? Yeah :)

For the recent anonymous person commenting, thank you! I will definitely take that compliment proudly :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All of it.

I read it all. I literally couldnt put it down... This was easily the greatest thing ive read in like forever... So... Filling... You need to become an author. Im being genuine. THis needs to be. Bravo. Bra-fucking-vo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please right more

I was so captured by this story and I loved the happy ending..please write another chapter or two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Will you begin to write?

sil3ntsil3ntalmost 9 years ago
more

Please write more

FelHarperFelHarperalmost 9 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it. The second half was definitely stronger than the first, but it still made for a satisfying whole.

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 8 years ago
What a wonderful story!

The start was a bit hokey, but once you got going, your writing improved immensely. This was so captivating. I enjoyed your characters, knowing what they thought and felt, coming to understand them and their inner turmoil, their desires.

Please... More like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel

This story was amazing, i think you should do a sequel like a year later or somthing and how things turned out!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

That became a god damned emotional journey towards the end. I felt so so bad for the protagonist, that she had lost who she had finally accepted herself to be. God, if not for the last few paragraphs I might have been an emotional wretch for the rest of the night.

Thank you for the really well thought out story, it was a very good fucking read.

Jkwar91Jkwar91almost 7 years ago

Amazing story, wonderful ending, was worried for a while, would also like to know what happened next!

ashdale123ashdale123about 6 years ago
Awesome

I loved this series so much found it last night and couldn't put it down ended up staying up till 5am. Wasn't a huge fan of the ending even though the she wolf did return i would have preferred another 2 chapters after where it ended.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 5 years ago
Series holds up

Almost five years later, in a different country, having myself transitioned to female, I still love this story, and if you (or Thomas) ever get(s) that skin suit working, I’d be willing to undergo some testing in exchange for it. Having the different perspective of reading this series as a female (blame the hormones, maybe), I think the realism (werewolves excluded) is one of the things that really got me; the characters feel real and human, the emotions are vivid, and biology happens. I don’t think I’ll ever stop loving this series.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 5 years ago
Stupid

Adding the wizard made this a big disappointment, now it's confusing and crap!

Bigjohn3636Bigjohn3636over 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I don't know if it is finished through.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How dissapointing, the ending would have been 10 times more interesting had he truly lost his powers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Layers Ch. 09 Previous Part
Layers Series Info

SIMILAR Stories