Laying Down the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Priscilla, I'm no expert on blowjobs but what you did to my cock with your mouth was amazing. It was an exquisite experience I'll never forget."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that, honey. I gave you my best but I believe I can get even better over time. Would you like to have repeat performances of that sometimes, sweetie?"

"Well sure," I said enthusiastically. "I'd love to do it a lot more times. But I wasn't too keen on the part afterward, the swallowing part."

Priscilla looked saddened at my retort. "Honey, the reason I could make it so good for you was that I was looking forward so much to the swallowing part. That's equally important in getting me turned on as doing the blowjob. But if you never want to do it again..."

"Honey, I didn't say that. I simply said I didn't enjoy the swallowing as much as I enjoyed the blowjob. If you're saying that receiving a blowjob requires my swallowing afterward, I'm sure I could get used to it. It's not that bad. I mean, after all, it came out of my body."

She threw her arms around my neck in glee. "Thank you, sweetie. I'm so happy to be able to give you something very special and receive something special in return. Oh, before I forget, I shaved you tonight this first time to get things started. From now on, I expect you to manscape for me all by yourself. I think shaving it at least every three days ought to be good enough. So if you want to continue receiving blowjobs like the one you had tonight, you'll need to be totally hairless down there and learn to appreciate swallowing afterward. That'll be a win-win for us both honey. Don't you agree?"

"Sure honey, a win-win. I look forward to many more blowjobs like tonight. You say you think you can get even better? I am looking forward to that!" I said agreeably. True to her word, Priscilla gave me almost as much oral as I gave her.

I was head over heels in love with this woman and decided that I wanted to make her my wife. I didn't even have to purchase a ring. Mom had passed my grandmother's wedding ring on to me. It was a beautiful diamond solitaire with a two-and-a-half-carat stone but its main appeal was the family significance and connection. Priscilla and I would be switching and visiting with her family at Thanksgiving and mine for Christmas this year. I planned an asking Thomas for his daughter's hand in marriage. I'd decided to go the traditional route even though it is less popular in these modern times.

On the flight to New York for Thanksgiving, Priscilla and I gave each other powerful mile-high oral orgasms, another first for us. New York City was bustling at Thanksgiving. It seemed as if there was a special excitement in the air, perhaps born of my anticipation. When Priscilla and Daphne were occupied with a mother/daughter activity, I sought out Thomas.

"Sir, I have nothing but the greatest respect for you and your family."

"Gordon, Priscilla has given us many glowing reports about you. We all have grown to love you almost as a son. It is obvious that you bring Priscilla much happiness."

"Thank you, sir. That's what I wanted to speak with you about, Priscilla's happiness. It is my greatest desire to continue providing her with that happiness for the rest of our lives. What I'm respectfully asking you, sir is for your permission to marry your daughter."

Thomas acted surprised at this formal show of respect on my part. He asked, "Are you sure you want to marry her, Gordon, I mean REALLY sure? Priscilla, she's, well, she's very headstrong just like her mother."

I was puzzled at his retort. "Oh, I assure you I'm well aware of how headstrong Priscilla is. She knows what she wants and goes after it which is an admirable quality in my eyes."

"Well son, if you're dead certain you want to do this, you'll have to take a further step by asking her mother's permission as well. Nothing happens in this household without Daphne's say-so, nothing. I'll do my best to pave the way for you. Do not approach my wife. She'll come to you when she's ready. Alright?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you. I'll look forward to it," I responded in amazement. I shouldn't have been surprised. It was always crystal clear that Daphne got whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it. It's her wealth that provides everything.

On black Friday, Thomas asked if Priscilla would accompany him on a shopping excursion. He wanted her to give him some ideas as to what she might want for Christmas as well as possibly pick out something for her mother from her since she wouldn't be home at Christmas this year. I was advised to sit that out. I certainly had no objection to father/daughter time. It was then that Daphne sought me out after they had left.

"Gordon, dearie. I think it's time you and I had a little chat," Daphne innocently began.

"Of course, ma'am. I'd love to," I nervously replied.

Thomas has informed me that you have nuptial intentions toward my daughter and that you seek permission to marry her. Is that right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"It's a shame you made the insulting error of not coming to me first. However, I'll overlook your indiscretion and chalk it up to your naivety."

"Thank you, ma'am," I said stunned.

"There are some things you should know before this thing gets out of hand. I don't mind if my daughter picks up a boyfriend here or there but when it comes to marriage, I'm afraid that's where I put my foot down. Before I would even consider allowing you two to marry, you and I must clear the air and come to terms on several issues. I love my daughter, Gordon, with everything in me. She's all I have in the world that means anything to me. If something were to happen to me, she inherits the largesse of my wealth."

"You mean after Thomas passes," I reminded her.

"Don't try to correct me, boy. Were I to die, Thomas would be taken care of, naturally but ninety-five percent of everything I own would go to Priscilla with certain protections."

"Please forgive me, ma'am, for my ignorance. I am a firm believer that you may handle your estate any way you wish. I hope that you have many decades to enjoy your holdings. I plan to provide for Priscilla and our family to the best of my ability."

Daphne let out a hearty laugh. It was the first time I'd seen her stern demeanor fall into a full belly laugh.

She finally wiped tears of laughter from her eyes. "Your puny salary from whatever kind of job you may land could never put a dent in the budget that my daughter would require for her expenses. You couldn't even buy her high heels with a year's worth of your insignificant income. Gordon, my dear boy, my daughter will expect to live commensurate with her current lifestyle. Anything less will detract from her overall happiness and I will not allow it. Because of the cold hard nature of those facts, and I assure you they are FACTS, the only way you'll worm your way into this family is with my approval. If you wish to obtain it, I will first need to be convinced of your worthiness to belong to her. I don't wish for you to find me disagreeable, Gordon but Priscilla is the one person I'd be willing to lay down my life for, and I will do everything in my power to protect her at all times."

Shocked at the stern lecture I'd just received, I provided my affirmation, "After hearing you say that, ma'am, I can truthfully tell you that there are now TWO people who are willing to die for her. I wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice my life to save hers and that, too, is a fact."

"I'm very pleased to hear you say that, Gordon but, at the same time, I hope you can appreciate that words may not always be backed by substance. Mind you, I'm not saying you are insincere but I have dealt with tons of others over the years who didn't mean what they said when push came to shove. Because of that, I'd like to go over some areas of great concern to me regarding Priscilla. Are you still interested?"

"Absolutely, ma'am. By all means, please continue."

"Good boy. You mentioned becoming employed at some little job you may enjoy. I wouldn't deprive you of that quirk if that is your choice but I insist on protecting Priscilla and me with an unbreakable prenuptial agreement."

"I fully agree and anticipated a prenup, ma'am. I'd be happy to sign one," I glibly offered.

"Not so fast, Gordon. There are hundreds of variations of prenuptial agreements in circulation. In the interest of full disclosure, I want to clarify the terms with you here and now before considering going forward. I'm afraid I'm going to have to lay down the law. This is one non-negotiable area. Either you sign it as written, in advance, or you will never marry my daughter, is that clear?"

"Are you suggesting that Priscilla has no say in who she marries, that you are the sole decider? Isn't that a bit authoritarian?"

"You dear, dear boy," she said smiling. "I'm not SUGGESTING anything. I'm stating FACTS. Regardless of what you think about Priscilla, she will never marry anyone without my prior endorsement. Feel free to ask her when she returns. I assure you that I have not coached her."

"I understand, ma'am. Let me reassure you that I have no interest in your money nor any affluence that Priscilla may bring to our marriage. My only interest is in the woman alone. If anything, I view your wealth as a potential negative stumbling block between us. However, I recognize the importance you place on it, so getting back to the prenup, can you describe the terms?"

Daphne looked at me as if I had suddenly sprouted two heads. My flippant remark castigating her wealth was unexpected.

"Glad to, Gordon. I'll give it to you in plain English. It will be couched in complicated legalese but what I'm about to tell you is the way it will be."

She continued, "#1) Infidelity on your part will not be tolerated. If you are ever unfaithful to her for any reason, you will leave with nothing other than the clothes on your back. That includes children. I'll not have a philanderer maintaining close contact with my grandchild."

"I'll sign that without hesitation, ma'am. If Priscilla becomes my wife, I'll never desire to ever look at another woman. She is my total world. I am not a cheater," I stated flatly.

"#2) If you should ever divorce for any reason other than YOUR infidelity, including HER infidelity, you will walk away with a paltry million dollars for every year you were married, pro-rated for any partial years. So it would be in your best interest to remain married to her for as long as you can."

"Wow," I blurted. "You're too generous. I wouldn't have asked for anything other than half of what I contributed. The most precious thing to me, ma'am, is Priscilla's heart, not her checkbook."

"You may say that now, boy but you will change your tune over time. I'm sure of it.

#3) I won't tolerate a gold digger. I expect you to find some kind of employment. If you think you're going to lay around the house and be nothing more than Priscilla's play toy, then you better get your mind right, boy. Whatever kind of hobby you choose to pursue that you may laughingly call a job will never compare to the income my daughter can provide. But you'll do SOMETHING for a living besides being a kept man, I don't care if it's cleaning toilets. Lazy-ass husbands will not be abided. Do I make myself clear?"

"Please understand, ma'am. Whether Priscilla's income and assets come to only ten dollars or ten billion dollars is of no concern to me. I'd rather she and I earn our way through life by our own skills and capabilities but I understand that it may be your desire that your daughter share in your good fortune. That is between you and her. I'll lay no personal claim to a single dollar originating from your provision." Daphne again seemed flustered that I was placing such a low attachment to the wealth that was being rubbed in my face.

"#4," she persisted, "Residence. I will not allow my daughter to leave New York City on any kind of permanent basis. No matter what you two may have discussed or dreamed about, I have been very unhappy with her being all the way across the country for college. She will continuously reside in New York City for as long as I do. I can't stop you from establishing another residence elsewhere if that is your wish, and Priscilla may visit you there from time to time but she will continuously live here as her primary residence."

"We've talked about where we might want to live should we ever tie the knot but never settled on a firm location. I'm more flexible on that subject than you might think, ma'am. Quite frankly, I'm not overly concerned about where we live as long as we're together."

"I'm pleased that you seem reasonable so far, Gordon. Perhaps there's a slim chance for you after all. But I'm far from finished, young man.

#5) As I said, I'm yet unconvinced of your worthiness to marry my daughter. Before any proposal of marriage will ever be tendered or accepted, I require that my daughter administers three separate tests to you, of which you will be unaware. If you fail to pass all three of these tests with flying colors, then you will be deemed unworthy of my daughter's hand. Please understand, Gordon, I would require these tests on any potential suitor, not just you. These tests are non-negotiable. No man will ever marry Priscilla without proving his worthiness. Is this a deal breaker for you?"

Chapter-6

"You say I will be unaware of being tested. Can you at least tell me what attributes I would be tested on?"

"Of course, dear boy. One test will confirm your patience and devotion to my daughter. Another will test your loyalty to her, and a third will test your compliance and obedience," she advanced.

"Patience, devotion, and loyalty I have in droves. But compliance and obedience?"

"I realize that may seem ominous to you, Gordon but put yourself in my shoes for a moment, if you would. Would you want your daughter to be yoked to a man who argued with her constantly or never went along with anything she wanted? That would breed a contentious relationship, I think you would agree. Wouldn't you feel better if you knew the potential suitor was cooperative and non-confrontational? Does that make sense?"

"Actually, it does, ma'am since you restated it in that vein. I have no problems with any of those tests. Bring them on," I challenged.

"Once again, I'm pleased to hear you say that, Gordon. There's just one more point to cover. It's a mere formality but I prefer that all parties have a clear understanding of the delineation of important matters like the one I'm about to address."

"Of course, go ahead," I acceded.

"Surnames. Right now, your surname is Laughlin, and Priscilla's is Allerton. Pricilla's surname will always be Allerton for obvious reasons, and for practicality, your surname will become Allerton too, just as Thomas did when he wed me. His surname was Trenton but he had it changed to Allerton the day I married him. That way, any children that Priscilla bears will always be Allerton. That name carries significant weight in many circles, and I want my family to take every advantage my proud family name affords. I'm just letting you know that's the way it will be," she contended.

"I see, ma'am. And you're saying there's no wiggle room on that?" I questioned.

"Absolutely none. Feel free to discuss it with Thomas. He had no problem adjusting, and neither will you," she stated emphatically.

"I have no issue with Priscilla retaining her maiden name once we married. I realize it's quite common for celebrities and wealthy elitists such as your family to capitalize on your family surname. But as for me, I'm afraid that's a deal breaker. You see, as impossible as it might be for you to imagine, I'm quite proud of my heritage and surname. We've traced the Laughlin name back twelve generations. Although my surname means absolutely nothing to you, it means everything to me. I apologize for wasting your time and thank you for clarifying everything for me. If you would be so kind, might I prevail upon you to arrange for my transportation back to Stanford tomorrow? I promise to trouble you and Priscilla no further. Unlike the poem, I will go quietly into that good night."

"After everything else you've consented to, you're bailing on my daughter now? After all this time? Do you have any idea how disappointed she is going to be in you?"

"With all due respect, ma'am, that concept works both ways. If she concurs with you that I should frivolously abandon my surname for hers, do you have any idea how disappointed I now am in her?

"You bastard! I knew you were a pretender! I won't have your kind hanging around my family any longer than necessary. Go upstairs and pack your bags right now, this very instant! I'll see that you get back to Stanford." She picked up her phone, "Maurice, have the limo at the entrance of the building within fifteen minutes. I'll contact you with instructions in a moment."

"Okay, Mr. Laughlin. You have fifteen minutes to pack and get your ass downstairs to the limo. Maurice will take care of you. You're wasting time, Mr. Laughlin. If you're not in the limo within fifteen minutes, then you can find your own damn way back to Stanford. Now get the hell out of my sight!" She angrily seethed.

She had shown her true colors. "Of course Mrs. Allerton. I'll probably beat Maurice to the door."

I ran upstairs to my assigned bedroom and threw my suitcase on the bed. I relocated a wastebasket next to the bed and tossed every article of clothing that Priscilla had given me into it. To save time, I dropped my pants and tried to rip off the pair of underwear that I had on. The fabric was too strong to rip. I quickly doffed my shoes and pants, dropped my worn underwear into the wastebasket along with all the others, and put my pants and shoes back on commando. I quickly grabbed my jacket and was out the door in under eight minutes. The elevator, though slow, would get me to the ground floor before my fifteen minutes expired.

Maurice politely opened the front passenger door and allowed me to be seated. "Good evening, Gordon. May I have your phone, please? It will be returned to you once you're on your return trip home. I give you my solemn promise. I was instructed to leave you here at the entrance of the building if you do not agree." I handed him my phone. "I have no idea what happened but I haven't known Mrs. Allerton to be this angry in years. Did you two have an argument?"

As we were driving away, I explained, "A fight? No, more like a disagreement. When I asked for permission to marry Priscilla, I was ordered to change my last name to Allerton when we tied the knot. When I politely declined her offer, Mrs. Allerton immediately kicked me out. It was all an illusion, Maurice. Guys like me don't marry girls like Priscilla. It was all a pipe dream, nothing more. I'm sorry if this is messing up your holiday."

"Oh, my God. Did you defy Mrs. Allerton? Nobody does that, nobody. That explains a lot," he offered.

"Maurice, this isn't the way to the airport. Where are you taking me?"

"I'm so sorry, Gordon. You're a very nice guy, the best one I've ever seen with Priscilla. I'm sorry to see you go. No, you're right; we're not going to the airport. I've been instructed to take you to the bus station and to wait with you until I see your bus pull out of the depot with you on it. You will have to make several transfers along the way but I'll make certain that you get the fastest route back to Stanford. All of your traveling expenses will be covered, including meal vouchers. Your return trip will cost you nothing, I'll see to that."

"The bus, huh? I'm not surprised. Perhaps I just dodged a very painful life bullet."

Maurice purchased my ticket with the most direct transfers, including meal vouchers for all I can eat at every stop. That was the good part, no cost to me. The bad part was that the trip was scheduled to take 74 hours, a little more than three days. I'd be missing my classes on Monday but there were no tests or projects due during the holidays, so there should be no negative impact on my grades. He returned my cell phone to me as I was stepping up onto the bus. True to his assignment, he stayed and watched until the bus left the parking lot with me on it. I sent Priscilla a brief text and then turned my phone off. The back and forth would have been too emotionally draining in light of my rejection.