Laying Down the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was conflicted. I now fully appreciate the expression 'between a rock and a hard place'. On one hand, I hate what she is asking of me. Yet in a weird, convoluted sort of way, I can comprehend what she is saying and her reasons for asking this of me. I have told her countless times that I love her but saying it and proving it are two different things. There is no doubt that I love her enough to do almost anything for her. But this? Why this? The only reasons that come to mind are that she KNOWS this is something I would never do of my own free will. Secondly, this must be part of a test. I was told I would be tested. If I refuse, am I prepared to walk away from the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life? Am I willing to let her bitch mother win? And tell Priscilla 'I told you so'? I've never been so torn in all my life. Basically, my choices are to walk away from her forever, or bite the bullet and move on to a fantastic future with the love of my life. She silently looked at my face as I analyzed my options. This is a major life decision and potentially a major turning point, for good or bad, depending on my decision. I made a Hail Mary plea.

"Honey, honestly I don't care about your money. You and I will be fine living on our own incomes from the jobs we get utilizing our Stanford degrees. I'm willing to forego this nonsense of trying to prove anything to your mother. What do you say?"

"Sweetheart, I hear what you're saying. But you must look at the big picture. If I abandon my inheritance for seemingly no reason, not only will we have no money to support us but mom will use all of her financial clout to tear us apart. She could make our lives hell on earth if she wanted to. Do this for me to help me KNOW that you're with me one hundred percent, and I'll go to the ends of the earth for you, for us. Don't you see?"

I took a deep breath and exhaled in defeat, "Before I say yes, I want to understand exactly what it is you expect me to do in there. Leave nothing out when you describe what you want from me. No surprises, just tell me everything before I give you my answer."

She threw herself at me and passionately kissed me. "Sweetie, I'm getting sopping wet at just the thought of your proving your love for me. Okay, here's what I'm asking you to do. You'll put on this sheer negligee and panty set. I brought your favorite that I wear for you. I'll put my makeup on you using fire engine red lipstick to make you look sissy slut gay. Then I'll suck you until you're rock hard. You'll walk in the room with an erection in your sexy panties and he'll immediately size you up as the gay sissy slut, turned on at the prospect of giving him a hand job that I said you'd be. If he thought you were straight, it would be too weird, and he might not even be able to get hard. I don't expect you to kiss him. But I want you to feel him up on the outside of his clothes to arouse him. Slowly strip off his clothes as you caress his body all over. Once he's naked, have him lie down, spread his legs and, with your bare hands, begin stroking his cock with one hand and massage his balls with the other, as I do for you sometimes."

She continued, "You know what it takes to stroke a man near to orgasm. You've masturbated hundreds of times I'm sure. So just do what you know feels good to a man. Smile at him and talk to him, telling him how much you like doing this for him and how turned on you are. Explain to him how awesome his cock and balls are. Smile at him a lot, and say things like that to turn him on. Convince him that you're gay and very interested in his junk. After you bring him near twelve to fifteen times, leave less and less time for him to recover in between, making him start to lose control. He'll expect you to stop after getting him near thirty times to ready him for me. But surprise him, and make him cum on the twentieth time near to deflate his sexual capability. When you make him cum, hold his cock straight up, so his cum shoots straight up in the air and comes back down on his cock and your hand. When he's through cumming, massage only his balls until he shrinks back to his minimum size."

She wrapped up her speech, "I'll be waiting here in this room. I won't be able to see or hear anything so you won't be embarrassed by the thought of me watching. After he's limp, call me on your phone. When I pick up, just hang up, and I'll come in here saying I'm ready for him to fuck me with his hard cock. When I see his cum spilled all over his crotch, I'll know that you delivered and proved your love for me beyond any doubt. When he can't get it hard after sixty seconds of furious masturbating, I'll walk away without letting him touch me. Then it will all be over. I'll know that I know that I know that you love me, and I'll defend you to mom to the ends of the earth, baby."

I was thoroughly disgusted and mortified at what she was asking me to do. Then it occurred to me to ask another question for clarification. "So you'll be waiting in here with the adjoining door closed until I call you on the phone, is that right?"

"That's right, sweetie. I won't be able to see or hear a thing until you call me on the phone."

"Then you'll walk in the room to him naked, offering yourself to him if he can get it up, right?"

"Yes, baby, that's the way I set it up with him. I gave him my word."

"And when you see that he has ejaculated and he can't get it up again in time, you and I will leave and it will be a done deal, right? Nothing else left to prove?"

"That's right sweetheart, I'll know for sure then that you'd do anything for me just as I would for you."

There was no doubt in my mind that this was one of their sick tests. Although I'd hate every second of anything to do with it, I thought of a few ways to diminish my planned humiliation, while giving the appearance of complying with her requirements.

"Alright, Priscilla. I'll do as you ask under one condition."

"What's that sweetie?"

"Swear on your mother's life that you'll never ask me to prove my love for you like this again for as long as we live. Swear it." She acted as though my request was unexpected.

"I swear, Gordon. I swear on my mother's life that I'll NEVER ask you to do anything like this ever again. This is a one-and-done deal," she pronounced.

"Okay then. Let's get this over with," I relented.

She again threw her arms around my neck and fiercely hugged me. "Thank you, baby. You're the best and you're proving it right now. Go ahead and strip, then put on my negligee and panties sitting here on the bed. I'll get my makeup kit and get you ready for him."

I put on her outfit. I felt as stupid as I looked. She sat me down on the bed as she went to work on my face. She used dark eyeliner and eyebrow applications. She put rouge and lots of other crap on my face to feminize my facial appearance as much as possible. But the lipstick was over the top. It screamed sissy slut.

"You're almost ready sweetie." She pulled my cock out of the panties and proceeded to suck on me enthusiastically. I wasn't responding. She stepped up her game, determined to give me an erection. I'd never seen her go after my dick with the intensity she was now providing. It was a fruitless endeavor. The thought of going into a room to be with a guy and jerk him off was disgusting to me and turned me off big time. She reluctantly gave up in despair.

"Doesn't this feel good, honey?" She solicited.

"Of course, it does. But I can't stop my mind from thinking about what I'll be doing in there and it is a huge turn-off for me, I'm afraid. I can't help it. I'm sorry. It's just the way I'm wired," I explained.

"That's okay, honey. I understand," she said dejectedly as if she'd lost her best friend. "Since you won't be sporting an erection, be sure to show him some strong gay desire to make up for it, okay, sweetie?" She requested aspiringly.

"Sure thing," I responded unenthusiastically.

Chapter-8

I grabbed my cell phone and opened the door to the adjoining room. Some hotels have one door between adjoining rooms and some have two, one on each side. For security, this luxury hotel has two doors back to back that must be opened to permit access from both sides. Upon entering his room, I noticed what any woman would call 'a very handsome man' sitting patiently on the bed dressed in a nice dark suit. Very quietly, I closed the adjoining door from my side of the room and noiselessly locked it so that if Priscilla were to open the adjoining door later from her side to get a peek at the action, all she would encounter is a locked door from our side. She never mentioned anything about leaving the door unlocked, so I took advantage of that loophole. Once the adjoining door was securely locked from my side, I spoke to the gentleman.

"Please give me a few minutes to freshen up in the bathroom. I'll be right with you. While I'm freshening up, why don't you find some music you like on one of the hotel TV channels? Then we'll get this show on the road."

He acknowledged my request by giving a thumbs-up as I entered the bathroom. I could hear him going through multiple channels searching for music that appealed to him under the present circumstances. The first thing I did was take off Priscilla's two-piece lingerie set and rip it into pieces before throwing it in the trash can. Next, I used soap and hot water with a face cloth to remove every trace of the makeup that Priscilla had just applied. I figured that since she would be unable to see me as I carried out her task, the guy wouldn't care how gay looking I appeared to be. Having been in this luxury hotel many times before, I was familiar with its provisions. I put on and tied one of the white bathrobes available that had the hotel logo embroidered on the front. Next, I located the full bottle of complimentary hand lotion on the counter and removed the lid. I then entered the room conservatively garbed in the bathrobe and politely asked him to remove his shoes, lie down, and get comfortable. He deftly complied with my request. I noticed that light jazz music was softly playing. I took the remote and turned it up a louder to mask any sounds that might be made.

Then I asked, "Would you mind going ahead and pulling down your underwear about a foot so we can get started?"

He gave me a quizzical look as if he knew my request was off-script. I hadn't caressed him, nor aroused him in any way. No foreplay, I was all business. If he was straight, which she claimed him to be, he would not be any more excited to be manhandled by another guy than I would be excited to do it. In my mind, this would be a better solution for us both. He wouldn't have to try to get turned on while being jacked off by some gay sissy and I wouldn't have to touch him any more than absolutely necessary. Of course, when he went to pull down his underwear a foot, his pants would come down too. It was my goal to minimize personal contact between us. While he was slipping down his pants and underwear, I checked the room over and located the ice bucket provided in all rooms. As expected, it had a clean plastic liner inside to keep the ice sanitary. I removed the plastic liner and sat down on the bed beside the alleged stud. Even in his flaccid state, he appeared to be six inches in length even before becoming aroused. Mine didn't achieve its six-inch length until fully erect. It was intimidating. Perhaps that was part of the reason why he had been selected.

As I sat down I asked, "You were told to tell me when to stop as you get close, right?"

He nodded his confirmation. Without another word, I began. I slipped the plastic liner bag over my right hand and grabbed his penis with it. I was avoiding direct skin-to-skin contact at all costs. I then used my left hand to pour and empty the entire contents of the hand lotion bottle on his dick. I began stroking him slowly at first with my plastic-sleeved hand and held the empty bottle with my left hand. I had no plans whatsoever to touch his balls with my left hand. With the door closed and Priscilla in the other room, how would she ever know? I increased the speed of my right hand until I was jacking him as fast as I could. He was grunting and seemed determined to respond to my efforts. He must urgently want to fuck Priscilla. I wasn't about to allow that to happen. After just a couple of minutes of continuous, lubricated stroking, I could feel that he was fully erect. This guy was huge. I estimated him to be somewhere in the range of eight to nine inches, putting my equipment to shame.

I avoided looking at him or his crotch. I kept my head turned away from the action as much as possible. It wouldn't have helped his mood to see the disgust written all over my face. Nonetheless, I gave it a decent effort. I was jacking him for all I was worth, full-length strokes, which were usually most effective on me. In the background, I heard the rattle of the adjoining door, as if someone was trying to open it. I briefly smiled at the thought. At about what I estimated to be the four-minute mark, his breathing was becoming heavily labored. This was a good sign that I was going to be successful. When he suddenly grew tense and still, he blurted, "Stop."

I acted as though I didn't hear him, and he repeated it. I continued to ignore him as he called out even louder. I stroked as quickly as I could and aimed his cock toward his head. He groaned exhaustively as he released his ropes of cum, spattering on his clothes and bathing his face in the pearly liquid. I continued jacking but dramatically slowed down the speed until he was finished. He was still breathing laboriously as I quickly turned the bag inside out and I pulled my hand from it. I dropped the empty lotion bottle inside the bag, went to the bathroom, and tossed it in the trash can. I stood at the bathroom door and watched from a distance as his member rapidly drooped and retracted, returning to its flaccid state. He gave me the most puzzled look as I silently unlocked and opened the adjoining door from my side, creating as little sound as possible.

As I dialed Priscilla's number, I directed him, "When she comes in here, tell her I'm taking a shower."

I pressed her speed dial number. After hearing her phone ring in the adjacent room, I ended the call, started my phone recording audio, left it face down on the nightstand next to the bed, went into the bathroom, and locked the door. I quickly started the shower and adjusted it to deliver warm water. Moments later I heard the bathroom door jiggle as Priscilla tried to gain entry. I walked over to the running shower as she knocked.

"I'm in the shower, give me a few minutes," I shouted over the noise of the running water. I stuck my head under the shower to wet my head and took a towel to begin drying it. Then I cracked the door slightly to see what I could of her interaction with him. I knew he wouldn't be up for sex but I wanted to determine if there was undesirable familiarity. If she hugged or kissed him, or allowed him to feel her up, then I was going to walk. She stood naked, close to the bed. They seemed to be whispering or talking in a low voice. They both kept glancing in the direction of the bathroom to see if I unexpectedly appeared.

When I finally walked back into the room, he offered, "She's already left. I won't be getting any, thanks to you. I ought to kick your ass for denying me some sweet pussy but she told me that you couldn't help yourself because you're gay. So I guess I can understand why you did what you did but I'm still not happy about it. I'm especially pissed that you sprayed my stuff all over my clothes. She left me a hundred dollars to cover the cleaning of my suit. You best get out of here before I change my mind about whipping your ass, you faggot."

I laughed on the inside. I knew better than to provoke him further at that moment. I grabbed my phone, stopped the recording, and escaped into the adjoining room where Priscilla and I had staged all this, quickly locking the door behind me. Priscilla immediately threw herself into my arms.

"You did it! You did it! I can't believe it! You PROVED your love for me today! I'm so happy I could scream!" She shouted. "I love you, I love you, I LOVE you, baby! You're the best! I'm so wet and horny I need you to fuck me right now! Fuck me senseless, baby!"

If she was this happy, then my plan must have worked. She was unaware that I had barely complied with what she'd asked of me. I did the absolute minimum I could get by with. She saw his cum sprayed all over his body, so she knows I did my part. She just doesn't know that I never followed through with the rest of it, or that I'd removed the makeup and lingerie before even beginning with him. I planned to play back the recording later to determine what they were whispering about. In the meantime, I was not in the mood for sex.

"I'm sorry baby. This was a traumatic experience for me, I hope you understand. You were unable to get me hard earlier, and you'd have no better luck now, I'm afraid. I just want to get dressed and get out of here. This experience was like hell and damnation for me. Don't EVER ask me to do anything like that ever again. You won't like the answer."

She seemed frustrated at my response. "Baby, if you can't get it up right now, I understand. But you can at least eat me to orgasm. I'm turned on beyond belief. Please, baby?"

"I'm sorry, Priscilla. I'm nearly sick to my stomach. I seriously doubt you'd enjoy me vomiting all over you. I need to get some Tums or something to settle my stomach. Let's get out of here," I urged.

"You're not up to the challenge?" She angrily confronted me. "Shall I go next door to him after all and let him get me off since you can't do it?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I was royally pissed. I took the pair of special unisex underwear I had worn and angrily tossed them into the toilet. Then I emptied my bladder and pissed on them before flushing them down the toilet. As I quickly dressed commando, I spat at her.

"If your need to get off is more important to you than helping me get through my nausea, then go ahead, fuck him. Fuck anybody you want to fuck, and leave me the hell alone. I'm getting out of here."

"No! Gordon! Wait!"

I grabbed my phone and slammed the door as I left. She was still undressed, so she would require some time to get dressed before she would be able to come after me if she even wanted to. At that moment, I didn't care. Maurice was patiently waiting in the limo in the parking lot. I hid behind a tree about fifty yards away and watched. Two minutes later mystery man came out and slid into the limo. Maurice drove away. So Maurice must have brought him here before bringing us to the hotel. He was with Priscilla. I continued to wait until Priscilla came out and scoured the parking lot looking for me to no avail. She made a quick call and Maurice returned for her. She slid into the back seat next to mystery man and they left. I had some money on me, so I returned to the hotel coffee shop and ordered a soda and sandwich to calm my nerves. I wanted to listen to that recording but decided to turn my phone off to avoid her calls and texts, assuming there might be a few. I leisurely took my time as I considered my next steps. Everything depended on her future attitude. I knew I'd be facing her at some point.

I took an Uber to Walmart and purchased a dozen pairs of cotton boxers. Another Uber dropped me off at Stanford where I returned to my dorm room. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Jeff grab his phone and start dialing. I pulled the phone from his hands, looked at the number, and ended the unfinished call.

"Why are you calling my girlfriend, Jeff? You have something going on with her?" I seethed.

"No dufus. She came here looking for you earlier and paid me a hundred dollars to call you as soon as you walked in the door."

1...45678...16