Laying Down the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your mother insisted that I leave your home immediately. She deems me unworthy of you. I'm sorry I didn't pass muster. I've been put on a bus back to Stanford. My phone will be off. I don't want to be seen crying on public transportation. I still love you.

I slept all through the night. I was mindful to pay attention to announcements at all of the stops to ensure I didn't miss any of my transfers. Two days later we pulled into a bus depot in Denver Colorado. As it wasn't a transfer point for me, I exited the bus with everyone else at 5:00 pm to get something to eat while the bus was being refueled. The moment I stepped off the bus, a woman urgently lunged at me, threw her arms around my neck, and began kissing me fervently before I hardly knew what was going on. It was Priscilla!

"What? How? Why?" I asked incredulously.

"Baby, the moment I received your text, I had daddy take me straight home. On our way back, daddy told me you had asked him for permission to marry me, and he passed you onto mom. When mom told me of the conversation she'd had with you and her reasons for kicking you out of our home, I was enraged at her beyond anything I had ever known before. I was also embarrassed beyond belief that she had treated you as poorly as she had. I explained to her that she would lose me as her daughter forever unless she rectified the situation ASAP. Honey, I don't have a problem with you keeping your name after we're married. Just because mom had daddy do it doesn't mean you have to. Sure, it might be confusing at times if we have a child with a different last name than yours but it's not the end of the world and I won't allow something like that to be the end of our relationship."

"Sweetheart, your mom was pretty adamant and clear about everything. There were no misunderstandings between us."

"I know but her bark is worse than her bite. She'd go to the ends of the earth to protect me, and I love her for that. But sometimes her protection can go too far as it was in this case. Trust me, if your only objection to everything she presented to you at the house is your name change, then as far as she and I are concerned, your golden, at least until you're tested," she said giggling. "I have no doubt you'll pass with flying colors, sweetie. Will you accept me back into your life and set my mother's brain fart aside? She'll never make mention of that to you ever again, not even in sarcasm or jest. She now knows that the topic is taboo. I thought I had lost you."

"Sweetheart, you can avoid me, you can hate me but you can NEVER lose me," I assured her. "But honey, you already know that I love you with everything in me. Are you sure you want to consider being potentially married to someone beneath you?"

"Sweetie, ordinarily I'd slap you silly for making such an absurd remark as that. But I'm going to let you slide this time because I'm going to assume that when you said 'beneath me', you were talking about me being on top when we have sex," she laughed sexily.

"Sure, sure honey. That's exactly what I meant," I chuckled along with her. "But how did you find me?"

"David. He's good. Once Maurice filled him in on your situation, he tracked down the transfer locations. We flew here to Denver to meet you when your bus arrived. Let this be a lesson to you. Don't you ever try to leave me again. I simply won't allow it. I'm addicted to you, Gordon. I truly mean that. I've never been addicted to anyone else before in my life but I'm addicted to you. You're my aphrodisiac, and you're just going to have to get accustomed to having me around so I can keep getting my regular fix."

"Well, I'll try to make myself available to you as often as possible to sustain your addiction."

"Sounds good to me, honey. Oh, by the way." She openly thrust her hand down my pants. "Just as I thought, you're going commando. We'll fix that on the plane. I brought all of the items that must have accidentally fallen out of your suitcase when you were packing so quickly. You'll have to be more careful in the future," she coquettishly declared.

We flew back to Stanton with David and Maurice who seemed very pleased for us both. Priscilla and I christened a different couch on the plane during our return trip. As it turns out, I didn't miss my Monday classes after all, though I was a bit jet-lagged, or was that sex-lagged?

We managed to get back on track in our studies. Even though my life had been turned upside down by this amazing woman who just happened to be unrealistically wealthy, I remembered why I was attending Stanford. I was determined to not only graduate with my degree but I wanted to impress her parents with something money couldn't buy, something I'd always been too shy to go after before, valedictorian. She continued her visits to New York every other weekend at her mother's insistence, and I used those weekends to inculcate the study materials and embed them in my mind for immediate recollection for exams.

Priscilla suddenly developed some odd behavior. I was unsure what was behind it. Perhaps it was her way of distracting from the stress of the marathon of work we were both running through for our degrees. We went an entire week, where she demanded oral sex of me every single evening. Ordinarily, we'd sneak opportunities wherever we could find them to be intimate. For this week, she dragged me off to a reserved hotel room where she had me massage her body very erotically, followed up by intensely kissing, licking, and sucking all over her body culminating in her exquisite releases, day after day. The odd thing is that I was given nothing in return. I was sent back to my dorm room with blue balls. Of course, I took matters into hand to relieve the pressure. The next week was back to normal where she gave as good as she got.

Then it happened a second time. She dragged me back to the high-end luxury hotel room every evening for two weeks in a row, demanding that I satisfy her every urge and whim, ensuring that she was completely sexually exhausted from massages and oral orgasms before sending me back to my dorm with blue balls again. I was mystified by this behavior. But just as before, she followed up with two weeks of cleaning my clock. She fervently attacked my body, making sure I was satisfied in every way. I was mystified by her behavior. When I asked her about it, her simple response was that she needed it and that she hoped I was up to meeting her needs. Of course, I am. I love her, more than she will ever know.

Once again, she began going down her selfish path. She selfishly used me for her own gratification every night for four weeks in a row, completely ignoring my wants and desires, never missing a single day. She skipped the two flights home for those four weeks that were normally as regular as clockwork. I thought she was going to wear my tongue off. She had me spending as much time rimming her bunghole as I did sucking her engorged clit into relentless pulsating passion. What's even worse was how my luck turned even stranger. I was in the cafeteria alone. The sexiest blonde I had ever seen came and sat down beside me. She was enticingly dressed, advertising her ample chest. She started innocently chit-chatting with me and placed her hand over mine. She caressed my arm while talking very seductively to me. I was turned on instantly due to receiving nothing from Priscilla. When she blatantly propositioned me, I ran. I left my tray right there and hightailed it out of the cafeteria. She'd scared me to death.

A few days later, in mid-afternoon, I was in the library searching for a source I needed from one of their reference books that could not be checked out. A sultry brunette walked up behind me clicking her high heels. She began massaging my shoulders telling me how tense I appeared to be. To call this woman hot would be the understatement of the year. She oozed sexiness. Here she was wearing a tight pencil skirt and a deep v-cut top that almost had her boobs falling out. She giggled as she worked her magic on me. She looked over my shoulders down in my lap and could tell that she was achieving the results that she wanted. I asked her to excuse me while I went to the restroom. I jerked off in the stall to relieve my need and quickly left the library. I'd return at another time.

As strange as that incident was, two weeks later, I had another encounter with a redhead, a redhead with perfect proportions. Like the brunette in the library, this girl was beyond hot. I was sitting outside against a tree in the shade reading some fundamentals to commit them to memory. The redhead came up to me wearing a robe and asked if I minded if she stretched down on the ground near me to relax in the shade. Of course, it was fine with me. She laid out her beach towel, doffed her robe, and stretched out on the towel right in front of me. She was wearing the tiniest bikini I had ever seen in my life. It was little more than three green postage stamps linked together by tiny strings. Her feet were toward me. There was no way I could focus on my book, though I tried to feign interest. She began parting her legs right before me. Soon, her legs and arms were splayed out on the ground as her treasures were openly displayed for my viewing pleasure. She acted as if she had no idea I was looking at her. Her boobs fell to the side as her erect nipples strained to poke through the thin fabric.

She finally looked me in the eye and asked, "See anything you like?"

Chapter-7

Embarrassed that she'd caught me ogling her, I asked, "Who are you? I've never seen you on campus before."

She rejoined, "I'm whoever or whatever you want me to be. You seem to have something in need of my attention. Why don't you let me take care of that for you?"

She was referring to my obvious erection. "I'm sure you are very....capable. However, I'm very spoken for. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day."

I rose and walked away with my book in front of me to prevent advertising my arousal to everyone in my vicinity. Needless to say, I mentioned nothing of the three girls who had crossed my path to Priscilla. No need for her to become concerned over my erections for other women.

During our ongoing sessions, Priscilla commanded my every move to give her three, sometimes four orgasms each night without touching me intimately a single time. Her selfishness was brazenly apparent. I started to wonder if this was some kind of training period and considered whether or not Thomas had been tried similarly by Daphne. If this was what I had to look forward to in marriage to Priscilla, perhaps I need to rethink that. Then the period of her selfishness ended as suddenly as it had begun. The very next week, during spring break, Priscilla treated us to a relaxing vacation, flying us to Grand Cayman Island where she pampered my body and wrung every sperm out of me that my body was capable of producing. Of course, David and Maurice were always nearby for our safety but we learned to ignore their ubiquitous presence. I knew, without a doubt, that I wanted to be with this woman for the rest of my life.

Right after the third quarter exams of our senior year in college, the course stress levels were somewhat reduced. The workload had lessened before ramping up for the end-of-year exams at the end of the fourth quarter. It was on a last Saturday evening that Priscilla checked us into a room at the same high-end luxury hotel we'd frequented during her selfish sessions. I wasn't especially looking forward to leaving with another set of blue balls. Looking back, my blue balls would have been the least haunting exploit that could have been elicited.

Priscilla seemed nervous as she directed me into our room. I immediately noticed a matching sexy sheer negligee and lingerie set lying on the bed. I immediately relaxed, thinking this was going to be a fun session for us, and I imagined all sorts of graphic ways the night would go. It had been nearly a week since we'd last made love, and I was ripe for action and randy. That was before things took a turn toward the unimaginable.

Priscilla immediately stripped and pulled my welcoming hands to her body, especially the parts I loved best to touch. My male member proudly sprouted announcing itself. She guided me over to the bed and gently had me lie down as she expertly continued to maintain my rock-hard erection. She looked lovingly at me as her hands roamed my body and began her speech.

"Gordon, honey. I love you every bit as much as I know you love me. Destiny seems to have brought us together, and our love grows stronger every day. I want you to know that I can see a bright future for us, a future that binds us together as we grow old in each other's arms. We are so close to having that reality, and I've never been more excited about anything in my entire life. Sweetie, I'm doing every bit of my part. This last little bit is now up to you. There's something I need you to do for me, sweetheart. It's something you've never done before, and something you'll probably never do again. But I need to know, desperately need to know if you love me, truly love me enough to carry out this special assignment for me, for us, baby. You'll be doing it for us."

"Of course, I love you, Priscilla, with everything in me. Why all the drama? What are you talking about?"

"I'm so happy to hear you say that, sweetie. You have no idea. But now I need to find out HOW much you love me. I'm going to ask you to do something for me, something you may find unpleasant, and possibly even revolting to carry out but I need you to do it for me anyway. Do it solely as an act of deference and submission to PROVE your love for me once and for all."

"How?" I questioned.

"Gordon, a man is waiting patiently in the next adjoining room. He's waiting for me. He desperately wants to have sex with me. He's nobody to me, just a random guy I met on Tinder. I met with him earlier today in the coffee shop of this hotel. I dressed provocatively for him to entice him, encouraging him to want to have sex with me."

"You what!? I can't believe this. You're going to cheat on me and you want me to be okay with this? Tell me this is a joke, Priscilla, just a bad joke."

"Listen, Gordon. It's not what you think. It sort of is and sort of isn't. Whether or not this man has sex with me is completely up to you. You're the only one who can stop it. And I WANT you to stop him, baby, trust me, I do!" She declared.

"Okay. If it's up to me, I'll put a stop to this craziness right now. Let's go. We'll just leave him here and go our merry way. Problem solved," I emphatically suggested.

"Not quite, honey. It's more complicated than that."

"Complicated? How?" I questioned.

"I've given him my word of honor that I'm going to walk into his room buck naked and let him fuck me to his heart's delight if his dick is hard when I enter the room. If it isn't, then I will leave untouched by him, and he and I will never cross paths again. This is a one-time deal, Gordon, a one-time-only situation, never to be repeated as long as we both shall live."

"But why? Why would you offer to let another man fuck you? Am I not enough for you? Do you want to be with other men sexually? Is that it?"

"Don't you dare ever suggest such a thing, Gordon! Nothing could be further from the truth."

"Then why? What is this all about then?"

"If you'll let me explain without interrupting, then it will be clear to you, okay? If you have any questions, please wait until I've explained it all."

"Okay, talk," I said sternly. She picked up on my tone.

"Honey I have my reasons for everything, and none of them involve any desire on my part to be with another man. That's the truth. It's not that I question you. Our relationship is give and take both ways. We each give the other our best to meet the needs of the other. I aim to find out today, one way or another just how much you love me. You have the power to convince me today of the depth of your love to such a degree that I will never question it again. To do that, I want, no, I NEED you to carry out this act of deference and submission to PROVE your love for me in no uncertain terms. The best way I know to do that is to ask you to do something you'd ordinarily never do as bold evidence of your love. If you do it correctly, here's how I want it to play out."

She continued, "Yes, I did meet him earlier. He's extremely attractive, with movie-star quality looks. I told him that I want him to have both balls filled to the brim with cum for me. To do that, I told him that he needs to be teased and edged close to the verge of orgasm at least thirty times. He is to build up his reservoir of cum to fill me with his explosive load as he fucks me forcefully. However, I have clearly explained that HE is not allowed to edge himself. I told him that I would provide someone to do that for me. He's expecting me to send someone in there to give him an expert hand job and bring him to the edge of orgasm thirty times at which point, I will enter the room and let him take me for as long as he wishes. But you and I have a trick up our sleeves."

She took a deep breath and went on, "I explained to him that my best friend is gay and that I want him to allow my best friend to strip him, feel him up, arouse him, and stroke his cock while his balls are being expertly massaged until he is edged thirty times. Then I'll enter the room while he's rock hard and let him fuck me as my gay friend watches as my protector. He's going to believe that my gay friend is you. I will make you look completely gay and sissy before you enter his room. Then you erotically strip him of all of his clothing very provocatively, guide him onto the bed, caress his body sensually, and begin stroking his cock while tantalizing his balls. He's been told to say 'stop' each time he gets close to cumming, and you will stop each time, wait a few seconds and begin stroking him again."

She became more excited, "Now here's our dirty secret; he believes you're going to bring him thirty times to the edge and stop each time, after which, I'll enter his room and let him fuck me. You would have prepped him for me in his mind. However, that's not what I want to happen. As you pass twelve or fifteen times edging him near, you'll leave less and less time in between each time he gets near, so that, by the time you've brought him near twenty times, you'll make him lose control and cum. As he's cumming, you'll make sure he enjoys his orgasm thoroughly, dragging it out as long as possible. Afterward, you'll caress only his balls as you watch his cock quickly deflate until it is limp and shrunk to its minimum length. I'll be waiting here for you. When he's limp, you come to get me and I'll go in to him with you. I'll give him sixty seconds to present his hard cock to me for sex. When he is unable to do so because of his refractory period, I'll tell him it's his loss, and that he should have had better orgasm control. That's what I'm asking you to do for me, Gordon. Please. PLEASE do this for me this one and only time," she begged.

"You can't be serious. I'm sorry, honey. I'm not gay, and I don't engage in homosexual activity. What you're asking me to do is anathema to me. I just can't do something like that. Let's forget this craziness and get out of here, and I'll forget you ever mentioned it," I suggested.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," she said sadly. I gave him my word. If you refuse to do as I ask, I'll have no choice but to go in there, stroke him near thirty times myself, and allow him to have his way with me until he can't get it up again. Is that what you want?" She pleaded.

My anger rose, "So you plan to go in there, arouse him, and let him fuck you all night if I don't turn queer for you and make another man cum with my hands?"

"Honey, as you know all too well, my mother can be quite critical of others and suspicious of their motives. She still believes that you might be motivated to be with me in large part due to my prospective wealth. I want to believe that you have no interest in our family's money. That's why I came up with this idea, this way for you to PROVE your love for me unconditionally. If you do this one thing for me tonight, then I'll stand up to mother even if it means turning my back on my family forever. I'll give up my inheritance and we'll eke out our lives together without the trappings money could afford us. I just need you to convince me beyond a shadow of a doubt, honey. You do this tonight, and I guarantee you we'll be together forever, one way or another."

1...34567...16