Laying Siege Ch. 02

Story Info
Stages.
1.1k words
3.52
16.6k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers

Laying Siege 2: Stages

I am Bill Thomas, a cybersecurity specialist. My wife, Tammy, is a group leader in marketing for her company. Tammy is a sales team leader. Her company sells mostly to large companies, so her job is sales at conventions. She oversees the designing of the exhibit, and manages the sales plan at the convention. We are separated for about a week each month while she does her job wherever the convention is held. Tammy is five foot eight inches, and eight out of ten on the hot scale. Tammy and I are in our mid forties, we have two children, both of which are in college.

There are several stages in life. I have partnered with Tammy in raising our children. The project is nearly complete, and we believe highly successful. Tammy shows her love for our partnership by her complete supplication in our sex life. She opens herself to me, and wants me to take her as I see fit. She usually orgasms several times in each congress.

Tammy, feeling that a major life enterprise is ending, has looked for new gratification in her career. Jerry Stern was the new addition to her group. After ten years in the field, he took two years off to get his MBA, so he's probably in his mid-thirties. He flirted with every woman in the group, except Tammy at the start. Jerry was very good at his job, and with him, the group improved from above average to elite. His first innovation was naturally so simple that you wonder why nobody thought of it before. He studied the participant list at the convention so they could focus their pitch to those who were actually attending. He was sharp at focusing the design of the exhibit, so he and Tammy became a de-facto two person team on the booth format.

The success of the de-facto team was evidenced in increased sales. After six months, both Tammy and Jerry received nice bonuses. On their seventh conference, there was going to be a fifty percent increase over the previous year. The group had a celebratory dinner on the next to the last night. The alcohol intake was beyond anything that had gone before. Record keeping is essential for any sales job. Jerry and Tammy went to her suite to prepare the report. The actual numbers were even higher than they had expected. The champagne in the room bar began a two person celebration that ended in a kiss. It was a soft long open mouth kiss, but no tongues. The kiss seemed to end naturally. Tammy could not say that she broke it. Tammy gasped, "This can't happen again." Jerry of course agreed, but Tammy pushed him out of the room with a hug that took a full minute, and a kiss on the cheek.

Tammy told me that she was concerned about a problem at the convention. She had allowed too close a relationship. There was a kiss, nothing more, but she would put a stop to it. She couldn't go to Human Resources and charge him with sexual harassment. She was the boss, he could charge her. Under no conditions would she drop Jerry from her team. She valued her career too much, and he was a critical part of her greatest success. She told me that she was confident that she could handle it. Nothing like the last convention would happen again. The way she said it, lessened my confidence. For the first time, I had doubts about Tammy.

Next week Tammy was going to a major conference. She worked late on the booth design three evenings during the week. All sessions were twosomes with Jerry. She assured me that each session was strictly business. Each assurance raised my doubts. The siege has started. Jerry's siege towers were in place at Tammy's 'unwilling?' walls. I was confident that our marriage will win the battle of this conference. Next month there will be another conference. I am somewhat confident that we will win that battle. The war is starting.

Jerry was circumspect at the first conference. Tammy relaxed, and was eager to tell me that she had solved the too close problem. Of course, having Tammy relaxed and overconfident, was Jerry's war strategy. Next month's conference was across the country, three thousand miles away.

Since the internet is at the speed of light, three thousand miles should not be important. Maybe we can't get wagon train out of our heads, but Tammy felt distanced from me. The conference continued their success. Tammy felt confident she could handle working with Jerry in her suite. As he leaned over the books to make a point, Jerry's hand touched Tammy's shoulder, then slipped to her breast. Their kiss ended Tammy using her brain. She was reacting only to the successful partnership. She gave herself completely. Jerry seized the opportunity. He took her three times before breakfast. He slept in her suite for the rest of the convention.

While Tammy was a smart woman, she was a naive cheater. She never read the first rule in the cheater's handbook, change nothing. After the conference, on our first time in the bedroom, she initiated sex. Though I knew what it meant, for the next month, I took full advantage of her new adventurism. The next convention was only an hour away, but as with all events, the company had provided her a suite. As she left for the convention, I asked:

"Will you sleep with him, so close to our home?"

She was shocked, and could not answer. She left sobbing. When she returned Sunday evening, she gave it a try.

"I have initiated a solution that I hope will work. In six months, a position as assistant to the president will open. I have secured it for Jerry. In a year, they will let me take early retirement as a vice president. I am satisfied that this retirement will be a successful end to my business career. At that time, I will do whatever you want to make our marriage glorious."

"What makes a stage of life successful is varied. We believe our child raising will be successful, because our children are on the way to becoming independent gainfully employed adults. You know your career is successful by salary and promotions. Marriage is somewhat different. Marriage is successful if you enjoy life along the way, and you die married. It is a grim kind of successful ending. I am not enjoying my life now. If we work hard on our problem, perhaps with counseling, I might tolerate the two unfaithful conventions. The key word is might, no guarantee. Another unfaithfulness and the marriage is over. You need a better plan. Since I offer no guarantee, even with a better plan, maybe you should dump the marriage and enjoy your career and your lover. The ball is in your court."

lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers