Laying Siege Ch. 03

Story Info
Successful Marriage.
906 words
2.64
12k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

Laying Siege 3: Successful Marriage

Tammy Thomas here, my husband, Bill, is a cybersecurity specialist. I am a group leader in marketing for my company. My company sells mostly to large companies, my job is sales at conventions. I oversee the designing of the exhibit, and manage the sales plan at the convention. Bill and I are separated for about a week each month while I do my job wherever the convention is held. I have cheated on my husband at two of the past three conventions. I find competency to be the greatest sexual attraction. Jerry Stern, a new subordinate, has come up with ideas that have increased our conference sales by twenty to fifty percent. I have shown my appreciation for him and the bonuses in bed. I am forty six. Jerry is about ten years younger. I have two children, both of which are in college.

Is sex with Jerry so much better than with Bill? Physically, just about the same, emotionally you can not beat forbidden fruit. Am I going to trade Bill in for the newer model? I will have to look up Bill's blue book value. Actually if I traded, the forbidden fruit would be gone, and I would gain nothing sexually. I know anyway that Jerry is not going to saddle himself with me, but we have similar objectives. Moving up in the company is our similar goal. The difference is that I would be happy to retire as a vice president. Jerry is going for chairman of the board.

It seems that I am lousy at hiding my cheating. Bill called me out on it. He told me:

"Marriage is successful if you enjoy life along the way, and you die married. It is a grim kind of successful ending. I am not enjoying my life now."

I offered the solution:

"In six months, a position as assistant to the president will open. I have secured it for Jerry. In a year, they will let me take early retirement as a vice president. I am satisfied that this retirement will be a successful end to my business career. At that time, I will do whatever you want to make our marriage glorious."

Bill said that if you work conferences with Jerry for the next six months, our marriage is over.

"If we work hard on our problem, perhaps with counseling, I might tolerate the two unfaithful conventions. The key word is might, no guarantee. Another unfaithfulness and the marriage is over. You need a better plan. Since I offer no guarantee, even with a better plan, maybe you should dump the marriage and enjoy your career and your lover. The ball is in your court."

I gave in:

"I will never work a convention with Jerry again."

I called in sick for the next conference. By the one after it, I had Jerry moved out of my group, and assigned to develop IPad presentations of the programs that made our conventions successful, so they could be used by other sales teams. In six months, Jerry was made assistant to the president.

Three years later: Once it was clear that Jerry would replace him when the president retired, I was made vice president of sales.

After I was vice president for ten years, both Bill and I retired. Vice Presidents have great pensions, and Bill's is very good. As long as we don't go crazy, we can do almost anything we want. Not going crazy means, fly first class, don't buy a jet. I will be totally faithful in our retirement.

Business note: When Jerry was made CEO, once a month I went into the CEO's office to deliver the convention report. I bent over the desk and placed the report in the center. I then dropped my panties to my ankles. Jerry then filled me with his cock. He filled me a second time with his sperm, and then a third time with a super absorbent tampon. Even though I could do it myself, he put my panties back onto me, and carefully patted them into place. Can you say, "fetish." Jerry and I were always an efficient team. We seldom took more than five minutes on a coupling, and I always had at least one orgasm. The fastest one that I timed was three minutes and twenty seconds, and I had two orgasms. We finished the session going over the report, so only five minutes were not spent on company business.

What surprised me was that these sessions made me super horny for Bill. I would jump him when I came home. No, I did not shower, but the tampon did some cleaning, so sloppy seconds is a matter of definition. Whatever the reason, Bill was thrilled with my occasional aggressiveness, and never suspected the reason. Of course we changed our report dates from month to month to avoid suspicion. When I told Jerry that he was merely warming me up for the main event, he laughed and said he humbly appreciated being of service to my marriage.

I am confident that we will meet Bill's definition of a successful marriage. The enjoy life condition: l am enjoying that I am one up on my husband, since Bill never suspected the convention report fling. Bill is happy with my faithfulness, since he doesn't know of the report blip. Since Bill does not know, we will die married.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers