All Comments on 'Laying Siege Ch. 03'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
OldskierOldskier9 months ago

So she just had to find a way to be a whore of a wife, hopefully she dies young and Bill ends up with a better woman for the rest of his life.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Can a leopard change its spots!

3

Rw43Rw439 months ago

Just goes to show you: nobody "falls" off the wagon. Occasionally they get pushed, but most times they jump.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Bill deserves better. The truth will come out since she has no self-control, she will cheat again with someone else.

phill1cphill1c9 months ago

She has her life. And if he can't tell that his wife is fucking someone, he's an idiot. I just don't know of any woman like this. I know of a woman who had an affair...because her husband was having an affair with coke and his, probably, his gay lover. She couldn't afford to end the marriage, without job skills and with a soon-to-be-adult boy, so she had a lover.

Did the world end? Did the husband go after her lover or her? No. He loved his crack too much. Yes, he is white, and old, so crack is his drug of choice. I met them both at a dinner. He was charming, hair died, but his hands were all fucked up...and he plays piano, I think. He clearly didn't care about his wife's meanderings, at least they appeared happy at the dinner.

My opinion is that often people choose to be victims rather than accepting reality and making assertive choices from there. Wallowing in a mindset of victimhood is exactly what these types of "heroes" claim to hate. Your wife cheated on you? Probably you aint getting the job done in SOME way. I mean, these stories never ever have a guy who is human, a guy with faults, a guy the equal of his wife, which, let's face it, why they were married.

MasterKoteMasterKote9 months ago

Hopefully another chapter where the hubby finds out and divorces her ass

SwordWielderSwordWielder8 months ago

They should have had a post-nuptial agreement and require yearly and also on-demand lie detector (polygraph tests) with a heavy penalty for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Usual drivel

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

Interesting ending. I liked it.

Cheating is wrong, sure; but she isn’t depriving her husband, she’s not putting Bill down or disparaging him. She’s just getting her jollies. Like masturbating but with a partner

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Get a psyche evaluation dear writer! U seriously need one!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

One thing about these unapologetic business minded cheaters. They would have to realize that what they have is not love with their spouse, because with a few words, that love would vanish. She let slip about her liaisons and he's gone. So other than a cheap thrill what is the gain?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A lying cheating bitch who still did what she wanted. And a blinded husband who was tricked into believing her lies.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Since Bill does not know, we will die married"...Are you sure? Maybe he doesn't care because he has some report fling too, as two can dance tango! Just stupid! Nothing beats stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I Think Bill must Be more stupid than me (jaybee196)

Tomh1966Tomh19668 months ago

Odd. Seems like 2 different women ch 1-2 vs 3. Eh well. Didnt score so as not to pull it downward.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The numbers are speaking: a very much disliked tale with a really low 3.2, 3.2 and now 2.4*. The femdom fetish cuck fantasies are doomed to these low evaluations in this LW category, and this is happening by many months to hunfreds of the same.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Epilogue: She wasn't as smart as she thought and her smug look / attitude disappeared when Bill divorced her cheating skank ass. She has he money but nothing else. Bill made sure everyone in her family and their friends knew she was nothing but a bimbo whore. Jerry fired her since she embraced the firm. When she protested and told him she'd tell everyone about him he paid her a small amount to go away. A month after the divorce she disappeared. No body was ever recovered, but Jerry always fell asleep with a grin on his face.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is not written in any erotic manner at all. I mean sex in under 5 minutes his even worth it? She orgasms twice in that short time? But on the other hand, this husband knew what was to happen at the convention and allowed it to occur and then stayed married so he knows exactly what he married.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cut the fucking slut loose meet Jerry one dark night

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story started out well, but fizzled out. Tammy is a cheating whore, and Bill is either ignorant or blind to his wife's bullshit. Unless there's a final chapter, this story ends with a whimper. You've written better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jerry is the kind of guy who has to have a stable of fillies to stroke his ego. What are the odds that one of these girls gave an STD to good old Jerry? What would happen if during one of those bareback riding report sessions good old Jerry gave Tammy an STD to take home to Bill?

Do you suppose that Bill being the smart guy that he is can still add 2+2? Then what would a retired cybersecurity specialist do with this information? Surely he wouldn't ruin Jerry's life and cause him to lose his job? Surely he wouldn't disappear with 80% of his and Tammy's combined net worth? Bill is only trying to be happy in retirement. After all, he's still married, right?

Chapter 04? Or maybe open it for other writers?

RubiconXRubiconX8 months ago

This is a well-written story by a good author. Hmm, a sociopath for a wife. (Well, this is LW, after all!) She cheats, she lies, she enjoys being one up on her husband. Please tell me another chapter is coming in which she is discovered and gets royally raked over the coals! I hate for the bad guy (bitch) to win.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The husband is a moron. He gives her an ultimatum and she goes to great lengths to make changes to save the relationship, which means she could have done that to begin with, but didn't want to and if he can't notice this once a month pattern and sloppy seconds, or even the cummy maxi pad, he truly is the clueless cuck. How about a part 4 where she finds her .and Jerry aren't as smart as they think and the husband shows up to take her to lunch and notices she's bent over the boss's desk or someone clues him in and he lays waste to her, Jerry and the company they work for. Not good PR to read about upper management turning the company into a whore house.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not very happy about grammer. Wife first acts like she had multiple bouts of sex with Jerry but in last paragraph she refers to fling instead of flings and blip instead of blips. Confusing to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. Let’s see how she feels when she is about to pass. On. My mother cheated on my father in her later years. Man she was afraid of dying. All that come back to what a cheating bitch she was to my father

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

Bad. Just awful. The brevity moved it from a zero to a one *.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter468 months ago

UGH! I guess I'm just a sucker for a happily ever after. Well, maybe it is.

MrSpoojerMrSpoojer8 months ago

This can't be your intended ending.. You've made this out as she's so much more intelligent than her husband, she could so easily pull this off for her own happy ending. You've further identified him as a cybersecurity specialist with prior knowledge of her infidelity and he's already issued her an ultimatum. To expect him to just leave it at that would make him the worse cybersecurity specialist imaginable. That said, it seems to me you've set this up for a pretty good closing, your just not there yet..

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoes8 months ago

Should do another part with him getting to BTB

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk8 months ago

Thanks to any and all gods existent I’m not Bill!

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnored8 months ago

When an anonymous comment has complaints about grammar, but spells 'grammar' wrong... can't wipe the smile off my face.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great characters. Great themes. And absolutely fabulous storytelling. You're a pro.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married878 months ago

So, if my math is correct from Ch. 2 when she promised not to do it anymore that she actually cheated on somewhere between 500-600 times more. I hope there is another chapter, and this comes to light.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No comment

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Well, that sucked. I was hoping for a better finish, but bitches is bitches.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Men age like wine, women age like cheese. When the whore enters her cheese phase the stupid cuck husband will smilingly leave her dried up useless pussy sitting at home while he embarks on a series of flings, celebrating his long awaited revenge. And what is the dried up old whore gonna do about it? Yeah, the stupid cuck gave her her 5-minute fucks for the incredible money and perks she was accumulating. And her pussy was not bad even if her sexuality was unimaginative; 5-minutes bent over a desk? Yeah, now that's some stellar fucking. I hope someone writes That sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Author: Successful Marriage (with a whoring wife)

Readers: 2.4* (35% of the rating range)

It seems that readers have a different opinion of the meaning of "Successful Marriage".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like the writing. Very engaging. I hate the fact the whore wife got away with it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The husband knew and was cheating the whole time as well and that is why he tolerated it

alan_deealan_dee8 months ago

I'm with almost everyone else. That ending sucked ass.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

she will die knowing she lied to her trusting husband and that her marriage was a fraud.

InfosaugerInfosauger8 months ago

I want a chapter 4 where she learns that her husband knew about her cheating and had a lover on the side himself. I would even like some revenge on the asshole Jerry.

Bry1977Bry19778 months ago

This really really needs another chapter where she finds out that he knew and had an affair of his own and took some revenge on them both!

NicealloverNiceallover8 months ago

The story takes on a different dimension when she decides to continue cheating on her husband with Jerry. It is also bizarre how they cheat and not very erotic. She wants her cake and eat it too. This puts her marriage in jeopardy because she is sharing intimacy with a different man. The corrosive effects of cheating lead to loss of trust and loss of respect for the marriage. I would like to see her end alone and Bill happy with a young divorced woman who loves him more than his ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn’t expect much more from this talent free part time wannabe writer. Maybe try by numbers, yo good at that, teach?!

Guess not too much but no reason for memoirs, now that you are retired.

Captcha

DazzyDDazzyD8 months ago

C uck a Duck. Dd

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar8 months ago

I did not find this entertaining.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

The fact thst she became a deceptive, lying, cheating slut instead of just a cheating slut,and seemed to enjoy disrespecting her husband with sloppy seconds makes her a disgusting cheat with no redeeming qualities.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

I so wanted to give this a 4 stars, but it left it with an odd feeling that you had it worked out but couldn’t get it down on paper, shame

oldguy1oldguy17 months ago

Deceitful. disrepectful narcissistic bitch and I hope you don't think this is a good example of a loving marriage or maybe in your world it is. Sad world you live in if it is. I know it's fiction and just a story but give some resolution for the husband at least

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What an uncaring selfish bitch. Typical woman. No respect for the man she married

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please this was just awful.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

Need chapter four where her cheating is revealed right after they decide to retire. Bill leaves her behind to look for a better woman and better adventures.

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

I was all in after the first installment. The next two were appalling..

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

What a horrible FMC, and a horrible story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

See, I'm gonna call bs. Eventually, even a dumbass is gonna figure out that she's coming home with a load in her. Panties and tampons are not nearly enough to disguise the odor after a full workday. Either that or other men just have a really poor sense of smell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just about made 3 star for finally being a complete story. As for the writing: robotic and too much padding by repeating previous parts.

Husband Bill was a cyber security specialist and he couldn't bother to apply some of those skills to digging deeper in what she was doing after the promise not to work conventions again with Jerry? In the end she held her husband in contempt with her "one up on him" comment.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 1 month ago

2 stars from Xluckylee for a waste of my time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlash2718r@lash2718r
Husband 60+ years. Father of three. Grandpa of two. Retired math professor.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Laying Siege Series Info