Laying the Orc Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife joins the fun.
6.8k words
4.68
11.9k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. How could she not be? It was one thing to talk about trying new things, and quite another be invited as a guest to your husbands orgy. Her husband Lanro held her hand as she entered the chamber with him. She knew what to expect, but it was still surprising to see. As they walked to the throne she saw about ten women waiting anxiously at attention before the stone steps. To the side she saw Sharok, the withered creature that was in charge of the affair. Paladin Clare was here as well, standing at attention by the throne. Elise pulsed her grip on Lanro's arm. He pulsed back. She had been teasing him all this time, but it was nerve racking thinking about what was going to happen. She still wasn't quite sure what to prepare herself for.

"Welcome Elise, Daughter of Man, First Wife to Lanro, of the house Lanro." She nodded her head with respect. "I am Sharok, Widow to the World King Drom, Wife to World King Lanro, of the house Lanro." Elise gulped. She was suddenly very aware of how she was dressed. The crowd of orc women stared at her curiously. Elise had decided on something formal. A black skirt and suit over a white dress shirt and stockings. She had something more scandalous underneath, but she was still not certain about what her role would be, and how she would do it. Her husband was in full uniform, as was Claire. She stood tall as she waited for Sharok to continue. She didn't want to look nervous. "As with our husband, I will help to explain your roll as best I can." Elise nodded. She was still getting used to the idea that this woman was family now. "As first wife you enjoy many special privileges in our culture. However, I must explain your place." She clacked her tongue against her teeth in thought before saying, "How many sons have you birthed for your husband?"

Elise's grip tightened on instinct. It was a sensitive subject. She could speak about it in front of Lanro, but it was entirely different in front of a crowd. Her husband spoke for her, "She cannot bear children." he explained.

"Oh." Sharok said with a sigh. She could not tell if is was relief, or disappointment. "In that case, before we continue, I would like to speak with Elise." She looked to Lanro, "Alone."

"Why?" Lanro held her tight. She felt his strength and relaxed.

"Wife to wife." She spoke, "We must agree on terms. I have spoken to every other of your wives so all know their place. There are things that women say to other women without the ears of males."

"Then Claire will be with her." Lanro said. "It's not that I don't trust you Sharok, but Elise is here for the first time-"

"I understand, and this is acceptable." She nodded and bade Elise to join her away from her husband. Elise looked to Claire and saw her go to her other side. She looked up to her husband. He was patient and smiled. Elise slowly let go of her husband, stood upright as if she feared nothing, and walked confidently with a Paladin at her side. In reality, she was terrified to be alone with Sharok. She knew it was cruel to say, but the creature reminded her exactly of what fairy tales warned about. A hag in ragged robes whispering cryptic words.

Once she went to the old lady, Sharok led them away from the room and into another one to speak privately. "We will not be long my World King." She said as she entered a simple area that looked like it was made to house robes and other accessories for visitors. Paladin Claire inspected everything carefully before she allowed Clare to enter. Finally, The door was closed and Sharok began, "Elise." She said the name slowly and carefully. She was worried that the hags words would spell doom to her name, that her voice could carry a curse. "It is an honor to meet you." She gave a short but slow bow, as if it was all the give her back could manage. Elise returned the gesture.

"And it is an honor to meet you as well." She smiled and responded.

Sharok smiled widely, several teeth were missing from her mouth, the others were not quite angled right. "We will get along, I think." Her demeanor was slowly changing to a kindly matron, but Elise was still on guard. "Your husband is a great warrior. And he chose a wonderful bride." She continued. "We brides however, have rules. I know not of the rules of your people so I will explain ours."

"Of course." Elise nodded.

"Firstly, it has been decided that I would be head wife. I manage the palace and it's holdings. None but the World King can give me orders. Is that clear?"

So this was about the pecking order? Elise wasn't going to back down easily. "But what would the World King think think if you offended me?" She asked innocently. "He chose me first after all. That must count for something."

The smile widened to fill half the face of Sharok. It was almost grotesque. The witch laughed, "Indeed, so you understand the position we are in!" She seemed very happy to be dealing with an opponent that understood the game, "However, if he had to chose, please tell me," She asked, "If he had to take the side of you, or the mother of his child, who would he pick?"

Elise wasn't sure. The question was like a slap on the face. She didn't know how to answer. She said, without any evidence, "Me of course. He loves me."

"Ah." Sharok said. It was an acknowledgment of the answer, but it was not agreement. "I am glad you have such faith in him. You are truly a good wife. I will be happy with a sister like you." She continued. "But will you be a good mother? When his wives bear sons, will you love them?"

She was again in uncharted waters. She let her instinct answer, "Yes."

"Even if they do not look like you? Or share your tongue?"

"They are his." She answered. "That is all that matters."

"Good. We are in agreement in that area then." She explained, "You will do nothing to harm the children of your sisters. You will see them as your own, correct?" Elise nodded. "Good." She put her hands together, as if she were making progress, "Now then, what experience do you have of property and finance?"

"Well, I can pay my taxes well enough." She said, "Well, I do pay a CPA to check over everything-"

"What about the whole of nearly three hundred people? More, in the future?" She asked. "Could you keep that all in order? Would you trust yourself to do that work? Would you even enjoy it?"

"Not really no."

"So an expert then? With experience would be the best for that job?"

"I suppose so yes."

"Good. We agree again." She nodded. "On last question. If, by some strange twist of legalities, your marriage with your husband were annulled. Would you still trust him to take care of you? Does he love you this much?"

"Of course! What a strange question." Elise wondered where she was going.

"Then I suggest a small change to today's proceedings." Sharok continued. "By ancient law, as first wife, you have the right to first child. This means that, until you have a child," She paused, "You would be able to kill, or abort, any child born before yours." She let the message linger.

"I wouldn't." Elise shook her head. "That sounds terrible-"

"Indeed. And rarely is it important, as first wives almost always have at least one child. My Granddaughter already shows signs, and she was not even directly fertilized. But the wives will be scared of you. You are not simply of a rival clan, but from a clan that rivals all orcs." She explained. "And they may even try to harm you. They will see it as an act of self defense, and defense of their children."

"I suppose you have a solution?" Elise asked.

"Well, not only is this an issue," Sharok waived her hand in the air in a lofty way. Elise suspected that this conversation had been planned far in advance. "But as first wife you would also have the responsibility of managing your husbands fortune. As you have said, this would be not only stressful, but also not efficient." Elise let her continue. "Finally, since your trust with him is so complete, I have a modest proposal that would suit all our needs quite well."

"And what is that?" Elise asked. "Please get to the point. I don't mean to be rude, but I feel that you are trying to make suspense on purpose."

"Perhaps I am. I apologize." She admitted with another grin, "But in any case, I feel that, under our laws, it may be best to treat you as a new wife, and not a first wife. You were never married under our law, so it is acceptable. I have already spoken with the women today and negotiated a spot for you."

"So," Elise took a deep breath, "You want me to forfeit my title as first wife." She gave a knowing smirk to the older woman, "And I suppose that title would then go to you?"

Sharok pretended to do calculations in her head before answered, "Well, now that you mention it, yes, that is what it would mean. You are a very bright girl Elise of Man!" She smiled, "I would lead the affairs of the first and head wife. It is often difficult to have the head, and first wife in conflict. Much easier to have both positions given to the same wife."

"You stand to gain a lot from this." Elise said. She pondered, "What would I stand to gain?"

"As I said, safety and a lack of responsibility. And there is no chance of Lanro refusing you, as you trust him so much. And this is less a concession from you, and merely an agreement between the two of us on how to interpret our respective marriage laws." She tried to sell it, "Besides, what woman would not wish to be married twice? It is a joyous and pleasurable occasion!"

Elise sighed, "Well, I don't know. If I basically own the palace already, I could probably get guards to protect me from the Alliance Armed Forces. In terms of responsibility, I'm sure I could hire some experts-"

"Oh, I could arrange that you would still own the Palace!" Sharok said quickly. Her smile was a bit more forced now. "As first and head wife, I would decide responsibilities of the house. If you wish, I can promise you that the final say of Palace activities is yours."

It was at this point that the true negotiations began. Elise fully understood the amount of power she had here. Head wife was a mere figurehead. First wife had the loyalty of the World King, and thus, all the real power om thee culture. Sharok was as cunning as she was old, but Elise wasn't a stranger to such games. With Claire serving as witness, they made a deal.

"Excellent," Sharok seemed mildly disappointed after the deal. She probably thought she would get away with a lot more. "When I become first wife, I promise, under the authority of the Gods of War and Peace, to ensure that you be given the right to rule all matters of the Palace, second only to the World King." She continued with a finger pointed up to elaborate, "However! I will still be third in power in the Palace and second in power over property outside the Palace. My clan will hold the title of First wife, and Head wife, and you will be given the title of," She paused, "My lady Elise, there are many words our terms could translate to. I'm not sure if it is exactly what you wish."

"No, I know what I am asking for."

"Then it is decided, your title shall be Mistress Elise, concubine and lover to the World King Lanro." Sharok thought about the title for a moment, "I am sure we could still keep your title as wife if you wish. The only true difference in our laws with this title are concerning inheritance, and as you are not fertile and have no other family that would produce heirs, it is not truly a distinction."

"No, this is good." Elise felt a little hot under the collar, "This title really works for me. I like it! Especially if I get the palace as well." It made her feel younger and sexier, not to mention, everyone had to call her Mistress now.

"Then let it be known. Paladin Claire?" She turned to the soldier. The Paladin had written out the agreement. All three women signed it. "Good." She sighed in relief. "Then, Elise," She turned to the human woman. "Are you ready to be married?"

*

*

"You agreed to what?" Lanro said in a hushed tone upon the throne of bones. His wife held his hand. "Elise, watching is one thing, but-"

"Dear," Elise pet his arm, "Sharok and I have an understanding. She does the paperwork, and I have final say over the house. And I get to be married again!" She giggled, "To be honest, I am really looking forward to it!" He did not seem convinced. "Well, why don't you tell me the steps? Is there a bedroom or-"

Lanro coughed and motioned for her to bend over slightly to hear him wispier. She did so. He explained the marriage ceremony. He did so in a very blunt and military fashion, as if explaining a course of operations in a military march.

"Oh!" She stood up quickly when he finished and looked to the women who were waiting. "So, ah, they will all be watching then?" He nodded. "And then, they will all have a turn-" She stopped herself and shook her head. "Right, but first," She felt scared, but also exited. She had worried there would be something more gross involved, like an animal sacrifice or something. This was at least within the realms of a kink. A kink that she had even considered once or twice. Lanro was always the one to veto such plans though. She was almost thankful for this situation. Maybe now he would be open to more raunchy suggestions. "So, ah, this suit-" She gulped, "Perhaps I should change then?"

"It is one of your best." Lanro grumbled.

"But, could you rip it off I mean?" She asked. "It's pretty tough." She said.

"That's not really the issue-"

"Oh?" She pursed her lips and looked at her suit. "Then I don't mind. In fact, this stuffy thing being ripped off by you-" She shivered. "Wow. That does things dear! I think I'd really like that!"

Lanro looked to Paladin Claire. She had not been there for the previous days. She had apparently already fulfilled her obligations and was free to stand by his side again. She shrugged again and said, "I told you. It's kind of hot."

"Does Claire really give you romantic advice here?" Elise teased. "And you said it was all professional."

"Elise-" he groaned. She interrupted him with a hop and a skip away, standing at the top of the steps.

"Ready?" She asked. Lanro gulped. He hadn't looked this way since she had convinced him to tieing her up for the first time. "Let me try," she cleared her throat and stood up like a diplomat, "I am Elise Lanro, wife of the World King Lanro. I have survived thirty eight years. I offer myself to you. As Mistress of the Palace, and Concubine of the throne." Lanro was gawking. She gave a playful wink and smile. She whispered, "That is the deal." She looked to Sharok, "Right?"

Sharok nodded, "It has been said. The offer is made. World king, you have a duty to fulfill." She looked to what Elise was wearing and said, "It has no been relevant before, but to clarify, you need only strip your woman until you can mate. Should there be any issues with the strength of the clothing."

She waited. She had heard stories, but did not truly know what was going to happen. Lanro sighed and stood. There was a certain hopelessness in his movement. She pouted. He was always so dramatic about these things. It was almost like he didn't want to tear off her clothes and announce to the world that she was his favorite lover and concubine. She took a deep breath to calm herself. It was just his way. He was modest after all. She waited for him to walk up to her. Was she supposed to respond or-

He took the sleeve of her coat and tugged hard. It ripped off. "Eek!" she was shocked and giggled. This was an expensive suit. Him tearing it like that was like opening up a hundred dollar bottle of wine. She could tell also that it was not easy. It was not designed to tear, but the seams were not as strong as they could have been. He then tore off the other sleeve. After that, he had to pull several times, but finally one of the shoulders gave way. The whole outer layer was in tatters when he pulled it off. She was in her dress shirt now.

He was getting worked up. She felt where the coat had strained against her skin. It hurt a little bit, but in a good way, leaving a sexy red mark. He was already starting to sweat. So was she. He growled, held her collar and tore open her button down shirt to see her undergarments underneath. Buttons flew and hit the stone. Her breasts heaved. He touched her skin and she shivered under his strong hands. He grabbed her skirt and tugged as well. It ripped, but did not come off. Half of it hung as her panties and stockings were mostly bared.

She was turned away from him to face the crowd. He ripped a hold in her tights. She felt the delicate lace pulled aside by his thumb. He must have felt how wet she already was. "Oh honey-" She shivered at his touch. He was bending her over to the point that her hands were on her knees. She was looking back at him anxiously. She suddenly remembered there was an audience and dared to look forward.

They looked intrigued. They shuffled and kept a respectful silence, but she could tell they were anxious to get a turn. Were they jealous? She felt pride in her heart. Part of her had been worried that they would laugh at a lady like her pretending to be young again.

She felt him press against her and hummed. It felt better than usual. She was more sensitive. He sank himself in and she felt him hold her hips and thrust inside. He was faster than usual too. He would often take several minutes to turn up the heat. He would touch her more and whisper in her ear. He was more wild now. He was mounting her like an animal would, with no intent to make her feel good. He was just taking what he wanted from her. Somehow, that did something more for her. "Ohh!" She grabbed his hand at her hip as she gasped at his forceful thrust. "Ah!"

He began to fuck her. He was fucking her in front of a crowd. He had torn off everything that made her respectable, bent her over, and was telling the world she was his. It had all happened so fast. She felt him tug her close, bending her spine back and changing his grip. He reached around to to touch her naval, then up to her chest. He pulled her bra down until a tit was in the air. Then he reached for her neck and pulled her to face him, upside down. He was so tall. He fucked her from behind while looking down into her eyes. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" There was love in his eyes, but also a certain anger. Was he upset with her? Or was he just trying to get this over with? Perhaps this duty had been hard enough, and she had just put more onto it? She would hate that.

"Is," She said between gasps, "Is this a chore honey?" She whimpered, "I'm sorry if I made your day harder-" He silenced her with a kiss. She felt his cock deep inside her as he rocked his hips against hers.

He growled, pulling her hair down towards him with on hand and slapping her half clothed ass with the other. She trembled. He had never been so rough before. These girls must have taught him a thing or two. Once his lips left hers she cried out, "Oh! Oh honey! Oh that's good!" She felt his thumb on her rump inch deeper. It pressed between her cheeks and dived to penetrate her other hole. "Oh!" She loved that. They had done a lot there. She loved it when he teased before he forced it in. She looked into his eyes as the hand on her hair went up to her face and chin, forcing her mouth open. "L-Lanro!" She called out.

She was sopping wet, a slippery smack came from every pound on her pussy. He had a decent rhythm. He had been doing this for weeks. She felt a tingle in her body as she relaxed and let it happen. There was no resistance. She felt like a bird on the wind lifted higher by a strong gale. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" He was so forceful, so strong, and she was like putty in his hands. It was wonderful of course, when he treated her like a lady. But to be treated like his property, like his slave, like his concubine- "Oh!" it felt like the gale had brought her to the highest it could and she felt weightless. Her toes curled and her legs trembled, "Fuck!"

12