Laying the Orc Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came. Her legs clenched. He grabbed her bum so tight his thumb went inside her like she liked it. "Gah!" His fingers fucked her mouth as he fucked her from behind. She would have fallen if he hadn't leaned back and thrust forward enough to support her whole body. She was almost sitting on him as her legs shook. She ground him it a jittery frenzy, trying her best to keep her eyes on him, but inevitably she had to curl forward, her hand on her pussy. "Oh!" During her shivers she saw many in the crowed still watching with anticipation. He slowed, mercifully, when she fell from her peak and she sighed with relief as her toes touched the ground.

He held her gently as he removed herself from her. She was surprised he hadn't come yet. He lowered her till she was laying on the ground, her legs weak. "Honey-" She coo'ed. She was a bit disappointed when he left her cold and trembling on the stone ground with her rear still in the air. She rose a curious eye, laying there and looking up at him.

"I am Usa, Daughter of Ulug." she blinked and saw an orc already before him. She wore pretty gold circlets and had skin like clay. She had a single fang and black hair that was braided. She was lithe and supple. "I have remained pure for twenty six bloodmoons. I offer myself to you." he wasted no time. She watched her husband rip off her tattered tunic and lift her leg with little ceremony. He put her on his cock and pierced her carefully. She saw Usa grip him tight and groan with the strain.

Elise was disturbed to find her hand inside her panties. She was even more worried when she realized how little she wanted to stop touching herself. She covered her mouth with her other hand, ashamed at the noises she was making when she was watching her husband fuck another woman right above her, just a foot away. She was looking up at his cock entering her. She was horny as hell watching him stick his dick into some younger, pretty thing while she was a mewling mess on the floor.

Then she remembered what she had heard about participation. She took her hand from her panties and got up. She first politely waited to be noticed, and realized that wasn't how this game was played. She hadn't touched another woman before, not like this. She had talked with Lanro about it, but she had never made herself understood. She didn't actually like other women that way. She just wanted to entertain him. To turn him on in other ways.

This was her chance. She gulped and went to Usa. She touched the other woman's back and shoulders experimentally. She was lean, and Elise could see the tight muscles at work. She touched the woman's hips and pressed in close, feeling her husbands force through the wench. She was nervous, but she tried kissing Usa's neck and shoulders as she caressed her midsection.

Usa was already quite vocal, "Wah! Wah!" she was holding back her pleasure. Elise could tell. Her gentle hands found the woman's toned leg that had found it's way around her husband. "Wah!" Elise's hips rocked the woman back. Elise was so turned on she couldn't help it. She tried to lift the woman up, saving her husband some of the strain. He seemed to appreciate it. She held half the woman as her husband fucked her. Elise hesitated before slapping the harlots little ass. "AHHHH!" She felt the woman's body rumble. She saw her come on Lanro's cock.

"Ha!" Elise chuckled, half at the absurdity of the situation, and half in glorious dominance, "Usa likes it like that then? I'll remember that." Elise would have to learn Orcish, or at least the bad words. Her husband allowed Elise to gently place the shivering, coming orc on the ground.

"Ulrog, Daughter of Darlock." Elise was not going to be able to remember all these names and titles. This one was small, cute and blue-gray, hardly the hint of a fang in her mouth. Her hair was black with small streaks of white. Her eyes were a deadly red. "I have remained pure for twenty four-" Her voice chirped high as Elise approached. Ulrog was nervous. It was adorable. "B-Blood moons-"

Her husband tore off her clothes in a single swipe and lifted her easily. The orcish virgin chirped as she hopped onto Elise's husband. Elise twirled her hair on her finger and bit her lip as she saw her husband begin to strain. She then licked her finger, went up behind Ulrog, and tapped the finger to her cute gray asshole. Ulrog reacted with a shiver. Her eyes rolled she was already deep on Lanro's cock. Elise gave a naughty, sadistic giggle before sliding it in and caressing the woman's side with her other hand, "There there," She coo'ed.

"Ah! Wah! Ah!" Ulrog was lifted by the cock and Elise's finger. She pinched a tit as well. "Ahhh!" She tightened on her hand.

"You orcs come so fast." She giggled and looked to the Sharock, still watching from the side, "Sharock, are there any orcish words I could use to tease Ulrog?" She asked,

"Please, ask me after." She looked embarrassed, "They are not things the head wife should shout aloud."

"I see." She heard her husband pant. He was getting tired now. She was so impressed by him. She took her hand away from the other woman's side and held up the orc woman's knees to support most of the weight for her husband. She felt her husbands pace quicken. Was he close?

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Ulrog certainly was. She felt the orc shake, "W-Wah!" She covered her own face with embarrassment as she shook with orgasm. She felt the small orc tremble. She felt her hole clench on her finger with each wave. She saw her husband wince and groan. He came inside. She felt the come overflow and seep down onto her hand that was still fucking the girl's behind. She watched her husband come inside another woman as she held them. Elise felt giddy. She was watching her husband for the first time shoot a load inside a fertile womb. "Ulrog." She whispered into her ear as she shook on the cock and finger inside of her, Elise knew she could not understand, but she spoke anyway, "I will remember that name."

She lowered the Orc once her husband was done with her and removed herself from the twitching, pleasured body. Immediately, Usa was on the other orc, wrapping her brown, athletic legs around the other. "Oh my!" Elise gasped as Usa scissored her rival's pussy. "Haha!" she giggled, "I had heard, but, really? Wow!" She was entranced by the spectacle for a few more seconds. Ulrog was still coming and sensitive, groaning with the stimulation from another woman.

"My name is Jhorl. Last of my line." Elise stood and turned. It was another small one. This one was tomboyish and pink like a pale human. She looked to Lanro nervously. "I have survived for thirty blood moons. I offer myself to you."

Her husband was exhausted. She could tell. Elise stepped up and went to Jhorl. "Hmm!" she hummed and tore off the girls clothes. Jhorl yipped. Then she looked to her husband first. He was starring, a bit confused, "I'll hold her off." She teased as she kissed the shorter woman, smothering her with her larger, well endowed body. She put one hand to the orcs groin and the other slapped her ass and grabbed it.

"Mah!" she tried to tear away and escape, but Elise kept her there by biting her lips and pulling back playfully. She touched her opponents wet pussy and squeezed the other finger into her backside. "Do all you orcs really like it back there?" She giggled and flicked Jhorl's clit, "And other women too?"

She looked to Lanro. He was almost back up. Elise wrestled her relacriant foe down so they were both on their knees. She motioned for her husband to come closer. He put his cock between the two of them. She continued to tease and fuck the other woman's holes as she breathed in the scent of two others on her husbands cock. She tasted their tartness on his growing member. The other orc trembled and followed suit. Their lips met top to bottom as the stroked the cock and kissed one another at the same time.

He was almost back up when Elise cruelly picked up the pace on her victim. Jhorl was groaning hard and heavy over her husbands dick. Elise laughed at her grimace. "Oh, come one Jhorl. You can take more than this, right?"

Once he was back up, Elise smiled and pulled tighter while falling backward, pulling the other woman on top by the asshole. Jhorl was shivering, her eyes wide. She was so close now. Her husband mounted her plaything. "It's okay." She cooed. She saw Jhorl's eyes roll up as Lanro filled her with his cock, "There there," she still pressed deep in her backside when she felt the orc come. "So cute!"

Jhorl's face contorted and she bellowed, "Waaaahh!" She heaved and hollered. She dug her face into the Concubines breasts and cried as she came. Elise hugged her tight as she shivered. Lanro took his cock out of her and Elise dumped the body beside her.

"Wow," She wiped the sweat from her brow. "This is tough work!" She panted. She wasn't even doing most of it.

"Malrune." This one was a mature, dark skinned orc with a slight hint of purple beyond the black. " have survived fifty bloodmoons." She looked almost ashamed to say it. She hid her face behind long white hair. "If you would take me, I pledg myself to you."

"Oh honey!" Elise crawled to her. Malrune seemed confused, "You hardly look forty," She tried to comfort the woman of another race as she pulled aside the loin cloth and put her face into the other woman's legs.

"Ohh!" the orcs moan was deep and long. Elise felt her husband rip the top off above her. She reached around spread Malrune's sex for her world king. She felt the legs go even wider and felt her husband mount from the other side. Malrune put her hands on Elise's head. Elise took a small break to look down, peak, and help guide her husband into the older woman. It slipped in, and as it did, Elise put her tongue on the place where he entered the Orc, licking and kissing them both.

"Waaaah~" She heard the other Orc coo. She tasted Malrune's seeping opening. She circled the trimmed clit. She looked up past the loin cloth and found her husband playing with the other woman's breasts. They were quite large, and bounced in a silly way if not held down. Elise was even more turned on than ever and went back to touching her own sex.

"Hmmm~" Elise groaned into the full pussy.

"Eh! Eh!" The dark orc woman chirped higher and higher, pushing Elise with motherly hands tighter against her muff. "Eek! Eek! Wahg! WAHG!" She growled deep and came. As she did, Elise felt her body tingle warm. She was getting close to another peak.

But before she could, she tasted her husbands spunk overflow. He had come again and was still forcing it into his new woman, pounding her with his sperm. Elise felt the warm white liquid flow over her face and chin as it dripped onto her face.

Elise came like an alarm clock. She did not see it coming, but she shook and screamed into the come filled pussy between her lips. She ground against her hand as the other woman ground against her face. She sucked the clit till it was salty with her husbands seed too.

"And that is enough." She was out of breath, as was her husband. The other orcs were tired and recovering. "The others must wait. His new wives will now serve him his next meal."

--

"Was that all of them?" Elise asked. It had been a few days since her first ceremony, and she was a bit disappointed at the idea that this was the last day. They were in the grand hall. Their were a dozen long tables all filled with servants of the palace, wives, and some other family members of the wives. The place was lit with candles and lanterns. The stone walls seemed to glow amber in the flickering light. The orcs were talking, scwabbleing, laughing, and drinking with one another after a hard day of duties.

"Do you have to wear that?" Lanro asked with a groan. They were both at the head of the largest table. Sharok was supposed to be at his right side. But she was absent on some duty. Elise was on his left and holding his arm tightly, pressing her mostly bare body on his.

"What? Sharock said it was traditional." it jingled as she moved. "Though, no I really do need to lose that extra five pounds now!" She said with self judgment.

"Traditional for orcs! On you it looks like-" He stopped himself.

"It is traditional for head concubines to the world king." Elise gave a playful grin and twisted her torso. The gold chains did nearly nothing to hide anything on her chest, but it did make her look far more pert. About her loins she wore a luxurious cloth on a brass band. When the wind was not complying it was easy to tell that there was nothing under that. This thing was even more revealing than a bikini. She was groomed for a bikini though. "Do you not like it?" She pouted. "You know, she said that the chain-top is optional." Her face became more naughty, "In ancient times, they would pierce the nipples and run chains through those. That was all they wore from the waist up. The concubines I mean." She giggled, "Would you like that?" She wriggled playfully.

He seemed overwhelmed. Perhaps she should not tease him as much. He responded. "It isn't that." He looked to her state of dress, and then back. She thought she understood.

"Oh, don't worry Lanro, I wont wear this outside." She explained. "Only for you. Only in the palace. Okay?"

"I guess." He seemed a bit more relaxed.

Then she smiled and added, "Maybe, in the bedroom too?" He was silent enough to confirm her suspicion. "Oh Lanro, I'm glad you think this looks good on an old lady like me."

"Please, Elise," Lanro gave a weak smile, "I would love to continue, but after today-"

"Oh, right, you must be tired." She admitted. The dinner was winding down. The hall was half filled. "Though, you didn't answer my question, are you done?"

Lanro sighed and nodded. "Thank all that is good yes! I am done with weddings! All the wives are married now." He took in a deep breath.

"And no more love for me." She sighed with disappointment, caressing his knee, "And I was just getting used to it too."

"Well." Lanro touched her skin. She felt warm all over again. She had come twice earlier in the day, but she could easily go again. "If you insist, we could retire early."

"To the royal bedchambers?" She asked. "Finally!" She held his hand and whispered into his ear, "And, well, I know you are tired but-"

He got her hint. She felt his hand grab her ass so hard he slapped it. She yipped, "I think I got the hint." She looked at him with puzzlement and shock. "What?"

"You," She trembled, "You've never spanked me before." She gave a very embarrassed smile, "These girls have really changed you, haven't they? I'm so sorry I missed all of that."

"Well, I am all yours now." He leaned in to kiss her.

His lips met her finger. He blinked his eyes at her as she stopped his kiss. She giggled and said, "About that. I have a favor to ask."

"A favor?" He looked around the room, "If this is a bedroom thing, can we maybe talk about it there?"

"Do you remember Tarn?" She asked.

He thought hard. "Yes. The first day? Or, um. I think there was another Tarn. It's a common name. Sorry, I'm not exactly sure-"

"Well," She pet his face and asked in the nicest way possible, "A few Orcs approached me and asked very nicely for a favor. See, some of the girls didn't get the children they wanted, and they said they wanted another go."

"Oh." He slumped in his chair. "Oh no."

"Lanro!" Elise whined, "You said you had energy for me!"

"But Elise-"

"It's for a good cause." Elise begged, "Pretty please?" She bit her lips and and asked with a smile, "You just need to finish in her. Before then, I'll let you do anything you want with me. And I mean anything." She insinuated. "Okay?"

Lanro pondered hard about it. Probably thinking of any way around it. "Fine."

"Good, it's settled." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and pulled him up from his throne. "Tomorrow will be Wolab. I think I am pronouncing her name right. She was the large one. Breasts I mean. I think I'm pronouncing her name right? And then I think I have Glengy for the day after. She seemed to be a real wild one, I'm looking forward to her-"

"Wait, you have a new Orc for me every night?" Lanro asked as she pulled him to their bedchambers.

"Sometimes two." She shrugged. "That isn't a problem right?" She teased. "They all seemed so sad!"

"I think," Lanro grumbled, "I know what I want to do with you."

"Oh?" She asked with anticipation.

"A spanking." He said with a grin. "One for each appointment I didn't approve."

At first, Elise stopped with surprise. Then she gave a nervous, but excited laugh, "Oh, honey, I'm afraid I'll be very sore tomorrow then." She seethed with desire, "But, if you insist!"

12