All Comments on 'Layla Becomes a Fuck Doll'

by chipmocha

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DNA

Yeah DNA! Put all them rapist in jail. Off course the college tries to cover it up to protect its image!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please stop your yapping!

This is clearly a story not tailored to you two, so stop being so mad. It was a goodish story, perhaps needed a better dialogue. Keep up the story, also perhaps you could include Aubrey? Just a little idea.

chipmochachipmochaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Relax

I don't believe any of the stories on this website are meant to be taken seriously. It's erotic fiction. I even added a disclaimer to avoid offending anyone so if you don't like it I really don't care.

Also thanks to the anon user for the tip. Typically when I write a series I don't include all the characters right away. Maybe we can see Aubrey in action at another time. :) and I definitely need to get better at my dialogue. Something I have been thinking but now I know for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am blown away.

But you are a clumsy, choppy writer. You handle dialogue very badly.

Go read some decent writing and try to imitate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, sloppy writing.

The premise is great but I agree with Anon that you should work on structuring.

I look forward to your next story with these characters if you choose to do one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happened to Aubrey?

Her friend just watched her get blackmailed and raped, never saying anything, and didn't help her home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it ^^

I hope you will make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Leyla gets raped should be the name of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous