All Comments on 'Layla Becomes a Fuck Doll'

by chipmocha

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Leyla gets raped should be the name of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it ^^

I hope you will make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What happened to Aubrey?

Her friend just watched her get blackmailed and raped, never saying anything, and didn't help her home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, sloppy writing.

The premise is great but I agree with Anon that you should work on structuring.

I look forward to your next story with these characters if you choose to do one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am blown away.

But you are a clumsy, choppy writer. You handle dialogue very badly.

Go read some decent writing and try to imitate it.

chipmochachipmochaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Relax

I don't believe any of the stories on this website are meant to be taken seriously. It's erotic fiction. I even added a disclaimer to avoid offending anyone so if you don't like it I really don't care.

Also thanks to the anon user for the tip. Typically when I write a series I don't include all the characters right away. Maybe we can see Aubrey in action at another time. :) and I definitely need to get better at my dialogue. Something I have been thinking but now I know for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please stop your yapping!

This is clearly a story not tailored to you two, so stop being so mad. It was a goodish story, perhaps needed a better dialogue. Keep up the story, also perhaps you could include Aubrey? Just a little idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DNA

Yeah DNA! Put all them rapist in jail. Off course the college tries to cover it up to protect its image!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous