Layla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you two doing in the hallway?" Layla questioned.

"Nothing........." Rachel blurted, rolling her fingers into a fist so her mother wouldn't see her cum slick palm. "We were just.... like.... talking...."

"Judging from Ronald's condition, I'd have to say the conversation must have been quite interesting!" Layla commented, stepping past them and heading for the living room.

The siblings watched as their mother, wearing a nearly transparent satin caftan, swept past them and around the corner into the other room.

Rachel jumped away from her brother, dashed into her room and quickly closed the door. Ronald stood in the dim hallway, his cock still fully erect.

"Ronald, come in here," Layla called from the living room.

Ronny hesitated for just a few seconds, staring down at his bulging shorts.

"Now, Please!" Layla insisted.

Ronny's steps were slow and deliberate as he advanced toward his doom in the other room. Rounding the corner, he saw his mother sitting on the sofa, facing directly at him. Her legs were crossed, and her thin garment was parted revealing her sculptured legs nearly all the way to her waist. Her heavy soft tits, with their dark areola and erect nipples, were clearly visible through the thin robe. Ronny stopped with his toes inches from hers and stood with his chin on his chest. His cock strengthened to even greater hardness as his eyes traveled from Layla's fire red toe nails up her legs to the juncture of her thighs, and farther yet to stare at her gorgeous breasts. A dark wet stain was growing through his shorts where the head of his pulsing cock pressed outward. Layla's eyes focused on the growing spot.

"Just exactly what the hell is going on in this house, Ronald?" Layla asked in a wavering voice.

"What do you mean, Ma?" Ronald questioned, his eyes glued to his mother's tits.

"I mean, when did you find it necessary to sexually assault one of my friends?" Layla asked, calmly.

"It just happened," Ronny whispered. "You were there."

"I know I was there, that's my point," She countered. "Why did you come into my room?"

"The door was open. Lisa was eating you out. Her butt was stuck in the air and she wasn't wearing panties." Ronald pleaded. "I just got hard and nobody objected when it happened. I'm sorry. And then when she came to my room later, I figured, everything was all right."

"She came to your room later?" Layla gasped. "So that's what she meant."

"About what?" Ronny asked.

Layla's hand rose from the arm of the sofa and her fingers traced a line along the length of Ronny's cock and stopped when they rested on the ever widening wetness at his cock head.

"Now, tell me about you and your sister." Layla said, in a nearly inaudible voice.

"There is no me and my sister," He answered. "But there almost was and there might be in the future."

"Ronald," Layla began, "You had better be careful. You've been wandering around this house with a stiff pecker for two entire days."

"I know, Ma," Ronny said. "And every time I see you, you're either naked, or almost naked, and it's driving me crazy. And now, Rachel is getting into the act. What do you want me to do?"

Layla reached for the elastic band at the top of Ronny's shorts and pulled downward until his raging cock stood free. Her fingers curled around his shaft, slowly moving up and down his length. Within a few strokes, he erupted, sending a long thick stream of cum hurtling through the air and landing across his mother's crossed thighs. Again and again, he pulsed, sending eight long threads of man milk onto her exposed flesh, criss-crossing her legs from her knees to her belly. Slowly the thick fluid began to flow downward and pool in the crease where her crossed legs disappeared into her pussy hair.

"I want you to relax," Layla whispered. "Your father is coming home tomorrow, for a few days, and you can't be walking around with a woody the whole time he's home. And I want you to tell Rachel to cool it too. Okay?"

"Sure, Ma, I understand," Ronny answered, gasping for breath after his monster money shot on Layla's legs. "But we're going to have to talk about a few things after Quick Draw McGraw goes back on the job."

"Don't talk about your dad like that," She scolded. "Even if it probably is the truth. Now go get a cold shower and chill out for a while."

Layla watched Ronny leave the room and then she looked down into her lap at the flood of her son's cum that had puddled just above her cunt. She dipped her fingers into the milky goo and brought them to her mouth. Over and over she dipped them and sucked them dry until there was no more left. She grew intoxicated from the flavor of her son's discharge. Carefully, she uncrossed her legs and spread them apart uncovering her aching pussy. Her hand crept downward until her fingers made contact with her distended clit, sending her immediately into a bone jarring orgasm, which lasted for nearly a full minute before she slumped back into the cushions of the sofa in a cold sweat.

'I'm losing it,' She thought to herself. 'I've gotta get it together before I do something I'm going to regret.'

Layla showered and dressed so that her body was totally covered and none of her children could see any part of her that might be considered sexy. Ronny seemed sullen and disappointed all during dinner. Rachel kept taking sideways glances at Ronny and tried to make foot contact under the table. Ronny avoided her like the plague. It was all Layla could do to keep from laughing but she could only imagine how uncomfortable her oldest son must have felt with the younger kids there and just having had his mother jack him off in the living room a couple of hours earlier, and his sister making a direct frontal charge on him. He finally finished his dinner and excused himself to his room to escape her advances.

Rachel dropped her fork and pushed her chair back from the table to follow her brother.

"Rachel, I think you should stay at the table for a few minutes, I have something to say to you," Layla said in a firm tone. "Duane, you and Cindy are excused."

The younger siblings beat a hasty retreat out the back door into the yard. Rachel sat, holding the edge of the table firmly with both hands.

"I can't imagine what in the world has come over you and Ronald," Layla began. "It's like you're both in heat, or something!"

"What about you?" Rachel countered. "You stay out all night and then come in here smelling like a bar or something."

"I'm sorry you found out about that, Honey," Layla whispered. "But I'm still the adult here and I don't need you keeping track of my comings and goings."

"Somebody should," Rachel whined.

"Rachel, that will be quite enough," Layla insisted. "Now what's with you and Ronald?"

"Me and Ronald, what about you and Ronald, Ma?" Rachel quizzed. "And what about you and Lisa and Ronald? All I did was rub his pecker in the hall way. Y'all were rutting like pigs yesterday. And how about this morning when you came in looking like you'd been screwing all night?"

Layla slumped in her chair, "I've never done anything like that before in my life, or been with a woman before. Either. And now my son wants to have sex with me. What next?"

"So does your daughter," Rachel whispered.

"So does your daughter, what?" Layla asked.

"Want to have sex with you, and your son," stated Rachel.

"I must be asleep and having a terrible dream," Layla said, weakly. "But then, I think it was the dreams that started all this."

"It'll be all right, Ma," Rachel concluded, as she stood up from the table.

She walked around the table and put her arm around her mother's shoulder and hugged her. Layla turned her face and up smiled at Rachel. Rachel leaned forward and kissed her mother full on the lips, dragging her tongue across Layla's lips. The kiss lasted many seconds before Rachel pulled back.

"You'll see," She said, and giggled as she danced out of the kitchen.

----------

Layla decided she desperately needed for Gene to fuck her stupid when he got home the following day. She hoped to have him take her out to dinner and maybe a drink or two and then drag him home and let nature takes its course. Gene was not renowned for his sexual prowess, but he did have a fairly good sized cock and every once in a blue moon he would surprise her and give her a thorough screwing.

Gene arrived just after noon on Sunday. He spent some time with the kids and then settled with a cold brew in front of the television. Layla asked if he'd take her out for dinner and he turned on a little attitude.

"Geez, Hon, I've been on the road for seven hours and haven't been home for six weeks and already you want me to take you some place else," growled Gene.

She cuddled next to him and attempted to be sweet, "Sure, Sweetie. I thought maybe we could have a nice dinner at The Plantation and a drink and then come home and maybe you could make love to me."

"I'll let you know later," Gene grated.

"Don't strain your brain," Layla bit back, jumping up off the sofa. "You're not that important to me any more either."

She retreated to the bedroom and slammed the door. Hearing the row about to begin, Duane and Cindy both retreated from the house through the garage door and headed for their friends house. Ronald and Rachel had gone in separate directions before their dad had arrived and were still out.

Gene waited a couple of minutes and followed Layla to the bedroom. He pushed the door open and found her sitting on the bed.

"What the fuck was that crack supposed to mean?" He growled.

"Whatever you want it to, Gene," Layla said. "You decide. I could get along without you if I had to."

"Damn it, Layla, what more do you want?" He asked. "You got food, money, a nice house and car any thing you need."

"How about a little love and affection once in a while?" Layla sobbed, "Or have you forgotten what that is?"

"Jesus, ain't four kids enough love and affection for ya?" He grumbled.

"You bastard," Layla cried, jumping up from the bed and swinging her open palm toward his face.

His hand shot up and grabbed her wrist, twisting it back sharply before she could hit him. His other hand found a handful of her blond hair and jerked her head forward. Before she could react, he jerked quickly back on her hair, sending her reeling backward and sprawling across the bed. Layla lay in stunned silence.

"You nuts or something?" Gene asked, through clenched teeth.

"Ass hole," Layla hissed, kicking at his legs with her bare feet.

Gene reached out and grabbed the front of her blouse with both hands, lifting sharply upward. The thin material of her shirt parted in the seams and came away in his hands. Clad now only in her cut off jeans and black lacy bra, Layla attempted to roll away and get up off the bed. Gene jumped on her and forced her face into the soft comforter on the bed. He straddled her back and held her down while he pulled his shirt off over his head and pulled his belt out of his pants. Then he moved off her and again collecting a hand full of her curly hair, he pulled her up off the bed. He doubled the belt in his hand and swung the loop through the air and swatted her firmly across both cheeks of her ass with a resounding smack.

Layla squealed with the impact and lashed back at him with her nails, raking him across the chest. Gene grunted loudly and dropped the belt to the floor. As Layla spun out of his grip, he managed to hook a finger in the back band of her sheer bra and wrench it from her body. Layla gasped and jumped back out of his reach.

A thick lump was forming in Gene's pants and Layla noticed it immediately. She stood on the other side of the bed, glaring at him with both fear and lust. She clenched her fists and jumped across the bed at Gene. As she bounded toward him, Gene sidestepped and swung his arm up under hers, spinning her around and pulling her back against his front. Quickly, his hand found the snap on the front of her pants and opened it. As she wiggled in his grasp, her ass rubbed against his now fully erect cock, sending a cold chill up her spine.

'Oh fuck,' She thought. 'He's trying to get me naked!'

"I'm gonna show you some love and affection," Gene hissed in her ear, while he worked her shorts down over her hips.

Layla swung her nails at him again. This time, Gene caught her wrist and twisted her arm up behind her back in a hammer lock. Her pants were around her ankles, making it even more difficult for her to stand. Gene worked the front of his jeans open and pulled his hard cock out. Pulling up on her arm, he pushed her forward until her knees hit the edge of the bed. As she fell forward, Gene crawled up behind her and roughly pushed his cock into her still unlubricated pussy. Without hesitation, Gene forced his cock all the way in to his balls. Layla gasped as the intruder wedged into her dry socket, reaching deep inside to rub seductively against her cervix.

Gene started sawing into her with long, deliberate strokes.

"If its love you want," He grunted as he slammed against her. "And affection you want, then its love and affection you're gonna get, Bitch."

Gene continued his attack on her. Her pussy was filling with her own juices now as her passion grew. Oh how she longed for his cock on all those nights he was away on the jobs. A quick orgasm spun through her. Gene felt the tremor and redoubled his assault on her hole.

The thumb of his free hand found her puckered rosebud just above his thrusting cock. He pressed into her until he was in up to the second knuckle. Layla winced at the sudden intrusion then groaned as he worked his digit in and out of her ass.

"Don't you even think about it, you Son-of-a-bitch," Layla wailed as he wormed his thumb all the way inside of her.

"Good idea, Cunt," Gene grunted, continuing his onslaught into both of her orifices, "Why didn't I think of that?"

Gene pulled his cock out of her gushing pussy, and his thumb from her clutching sphincter. Grabbing his cum-slick cock, he aimed for her dark anal opening and lurched forward. Layla screamed into the bed covers as Gene buried himself deep in her butt. Withdrawing part way, he thrust back into her until his hairy balls rested flat against her dripping pussy lips. Again and again he repeated his motion, sending quick painful bolts of pleasure racing through Layla.

"How's this for love and affection, Honey?" Gene asked through clenched teeth.

Layla's pussy exploded in a crushing orgasm. Her sex fluids oozed out of her and splattered on his balls each time he pushed into her and made contact. Her mind was slowly clouding from the extreme sensations of Gene's unusually physical treatment.

Then she felt him lunge into her and stiffen. She felt his hot cum flood into her quaking bowels, losing count of the pulses after four or five. Then he fell forward on top of her, trapping her down on the bed. His cock stayed firm for a minute or so and then softened until she could squeeze him out of her battered hole.

"Get the fuck off me, Gene," Layla gasped.

"Yes, Dear," Gene said, crawling off the bed. "Any thing you say."

As Gene pulled his pants up and reached for his shirt, Layla lay face down on the bed, soaked in perspiration.

"You're a real charmer, Gene," Layla moaned, as Gene closed the bedroom door on his way out. "I suppose this means we won't be going out for dinner!"

12