Layla Jones - Do Not Blow Your Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was too drunk, she was too tipsy, after while nothing happened. The building stress of worrying about swallowing her boss vanished. Her rhythmic bobbing, her gusset was extremely moist, she was all turned on. Layal if anything was desperate to touch herself, whilst loving the performance. Almost loving her boss. Enjoying the feeling of being wanted. She was horny and ready. She stroked, she kissed, he groaned as he planted his feet hard to the floor pushing his body further into the chair.

But for all the energy, the furious caressing and sucking he just would not cum. It frustrated her that he was refusing to touch her body. She desperately needed some attention too. Her breasts were tingling, her nipples hard sliding against bra she moved. Her inner thigh was excruciatingly hot and excited. But Layla knew at that moment she had to stop, the moment in time had now passed. Deep down they both knew it. The energy in the car dispersed as the building wave of anticipation crashed against the beach. He had started to go limp. She was uncomfortable stretched over the centre console and needed to sit up, and as her brain whirred, she now importantly needed a cigarette to remove the taste of him from her mouth. For that she also had to get out the car as quickly as possible.

She sat up and smiled sweetly wiping her lips and adjusting her hair as he tucked himself back in the best her could whilst he fumbled desperately trying to get his fly back up. As confusion reigned, they uncomfortably said goodbye and she left with a "See you Monday."

The door clunked firmly shut. Out of the car she walked as quickly as she could away, and across the parking lot. She needed fresh air once out of the smoky aftershave filled claustrophobic passenger seat. She stopped dead in her tracks as the car headlights flashed on as he started the car. Did she stick or twist. He could give her a lift home. The headlights were highlighting her frame. Creating her looming large grey shadow against the gable end of the restaurant building in front of her. She glanced back at the car once more. Her eyes blinking hard with the bright lights she could not see him. Her thoughts turned back to herself. Using the helpful headlights, she fumbled with her cigarette pack deep in her purse as she hurriedly lit one. Only then with the smoke filling her mouth and deep within her lungs as her heart was fluttering hard did she start to relax. Except the car did not move. She made her move first; she was going to exit the scene whilst still being safely floodlit as started making her way towards the bus stop. Mr Barcena was almost helpfully lighting her way in the dark parking lot.

Once clear of the headlights she paused as she passed the door of the bar, one of her colleagues Adam was still leaning against it drinking. She again had another battle, her hand dropped to her breast. She squeezed it though her blouse. She took a deep breath and shuddered at her own contact. She was still feeling extremely electrically charged. She had a deep itch that needed to be scratched. She contemplated washing her mouth out of Mr Barcena with a drink. Or even potentially Adam instead. With a deep laboured breath in pulling in her smoke from the cigarette, she knew that she had a better idea. As she exhaled a decision was made. She raised her hand and half-heartedly waved goodbye as the Audi engine purred as it slowly drove out of the carpark. Layla refused to look at the car.

Feeling alone she held her head up and continued walking. Her heels clattered loudly in the quiet street as they hit the tarmac as her legs moved as quickly as they could in her pencil skirt. She knew this was not the time to sit and have a quiet cigarette.

With another deep drag on her cigarette Layla smiled as she got her phone out and through her exhale texted Anne to tell her that she had some gossip for Monday.

Then griping tightly on to the phone she turned the corner and leant against the bus shelter. She knew what she was going to do. Between desperate attempts to calm her thumping heart with deep drags on her cigarette she swiped through her contacts and rang Tyler. To check that firstly he was awake. She felt relieved. He was now. As at that very moment she very much needed him to be awake. Layla announced almost shouting at the top of her voice, the whole street would have heard that she was extremely horny and ready for him. She did not care.

She looked up and made another quick decision. With her arm outstretched, she flagged down a passing taxi. As its brakes screeched, she flicked the short butt, it sparked as it flew through the dark sky, she was on her way again. Layla was hoping that spending time with Tyler, she could distract herself from the dreaded building nagging feeling, that she had just blown her job.

The End

12