Layla's Awakening in the Nightclub

Story Info
A straight woman, seduced by a lesbian enchantress.
943 words
4.27
12.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla, who was already on her fourth shot of vodka, danced in the corner of the dance floor with reckless abandon. The bar's party was becoming wild as the local band performed rock music. The dance floor was occupied by a few couples and groups of single men.

Layla was a bit on the chubby side, so her graceful movement showed off her beautiful curves. Although numerous men had already made advances on the dance floor, not a single one succeeded in enticing her to dance with them.

The party nudged along when there was a sudden movement in the crowd. Another girl had entered the dance floor with a glass of whisky in her hand. Cynthia. This beauty was a familiar presence at the bar, and she immediately caught the attention of the boys.

Wearing a crop top and a low waist pant, you could see her belly button piercing and a bluejay tattoo near her pelvis. Although, not as curvy as Layla, she had a physique like a Victoria's secret model. She walked like one too, cutting straight through the crowd of boys and got right in front of the band and started dancing. Every pair of eyes moved along with her seductively swaying hips.

Cynthia saw Layla among the crowd and their eyes locked. Cynthia gave a slight smile and danced her way to Layla. They danced side by side, giving the boys an impressive show. Layla was relieved to have a girl nearby instead of the horde of boys that surrounded her so far.

While a new band entered the stage, the two exchanged pleasantries.

" You with someone?" asked Cynthia, finishing her whiskey.

"Nope," Layla replied.

"Let's have a drink then Layla."

They each down a shot and came back to the dance floor while the new band started their performance. The mood became a bit more sensual, with lights more dim and in a hue of pink.

The girls resume dancing, and Cynthia surprises Layla by wrapping her arms around Layla's neck. Initially taken aback, Layla plays along by keeping her hands on Cynthia's shoulder.There were a few boys around and Cynthia danced playfully and teased them, caressing their faces and rubbing against their body. Her body language alone made her a natural tease.

Returning to Layla, she stroked her face and exchanged seductive glances, surprising Layla with a different intensity than their initial dance. Cynthia's sharp nose with a silver piercing gave her an irresistible and exotic look, completely hypnotising Layla.

Cynthia seemed to be getting more and more sensual along with the music, this time running her hand down Layla's face, lightly brushing her lower lips. Moving in closer, Cynthia shifted her gaze back and forth between Layla's eyes and lips.

Now Cynthia was a free spirit, who didn't differentiate in matters of passion. Layla was only beginning to realize Cynthia's intentions. Layla never anticipated being attracted to another girl, but Cynthia mesmerized her. Before she knew it, Cynthia's fingers were wandering all over her Layla's body, brushing her bosom, waist and ass.

She suddenly kissed Layla right on the lip and bit on her lower lip, while her hand grabbed her ass. Layla was shocked by two things, first, the fact that this was happening in the midst of the dance floor and second, how much turned on she was by this scenario. They were making out and Cynthia put her hand inside Layla's pants and grabbed her already moist vulva. Layla looked around in horror, but the lights were too dim for anyone to notice.

Cynthia just grinned naughtily at Layla's cute expressions and whispered in her ear.

" If you want more of that, come with me."

"I've never been into girls before," blurted out Layla.

"Today, we'll change that," Saying this, Cynthia nibbled Layla's ear and walked through the crowd holding her hand.

Cynthia guided Layla towards a small, grimy room where the band stored their instruments. Once inside, Cynthia pressed Layla against the wall and passionately kissed her, using her tongue.

" The door isn't closed, what if someone sees us," Layla, asked with concern.

"Who cares, also, doesn't it turn you on more knowing that someone could be watching."

Still pressed on the wall, Layla shuddered as Cynthia's hot breath whistled on her neck. An expert kisser, Cynthia almost melted down Layla into a watery mess.

Cynthia proceeded with her passionate kisses and unbottened Layla's top before taking off her bra with one hand. This let out Layla's magnificent breasts which stunned even Cynthia. She proceeded to lick, suck and make love to Layla's bosom.

Cynthia removed her own top and got down on her knees, removing Layla's pants before going down on Layla. She knew exactly how to pleasure a women as she had Layla squirming within seconds, working with her fingers and mouth in succession. Layla moaned loudly and climaxed immediately with an exploding orgasm.

"Now its my turn," said Cynthia before lowering Layla's head to her pussy. She rhythmically moved her body, grinding on Layla's mouth. Layla, desperate to please, worked extra hard with her mouth, till her tongue was numb.

Cynthia gently placed Layla on the ground before settling on top of her, savoring the moment of pleasure. She then proceeded to sit on Layla's moist pussy. Cynthia scissored and grinded on Layla's pussy and the both of them moaned in unison as they climaxed together. They were panting and grasping for air, grabbing on to each other.

Layla's eyes were opened to a brand new world of possibilities as Cynthia landed one final kiss on her lips.

"I am not done with you yet."