Layla's Revenge

Story Info
Layla discovers a secret incestuous affair.
2.2k words
4.09
6.5k
22
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
927 Followers

"Layla needs a good fucking! That'll straighten her out." My wife took a swig of vodka. "Your sister-in-law is a too-tense, uptight twat. I don't know what Bart sees in that bitch. It must be her hairy red cunt."

My wife Bridget was a brassy blonde with big tits. "A good fucking" was her remedy for everything. And for reason she never liked Layla.

Just then, Layla walked in wearing a tiny T-shirt with no bra, and her long auburn hair was tied in a ponytail. She looked damn sexy. I noticed her naked tits jiggling under the T-shirt and her hard little nipple bumps.

Bridget yelled. "Vince you need to take Layla clothes shopping. Now. And tell the bitch to buy a bra!"

So I drove my sister-in-law to the mall. Hours later it was dark when we parked in the driveway. Layla sat there staring at the shadows in the upstairs window. "Vince, I have a horrible feeling about this..."

Layla touched my lips, then tugged at my sleeve. "Vince dear, follow me upstairs and be quiet."

I followed Layla to my bedroom. What is saw hit me hard. I felt like a bug splattered on a windshield. To my horror we saw my wife and her brother naked on the bed.

Bridget straddled Bart, squishing her fat tits into his face as she humped up and down, impaling her pussy on his prick.

I watched his hefty cock shove into my wife's cunt with loud slurping noises. Bridget's pink labia pulled in and out with each fuck-stroke. White froth flowed down to the base of his cock.

The sight of my wife screwing her own brother left me numb. But I couldn't take my gaze away.

As I watched, Bart gathered up some cum froth and smeared it over my wife's anus. Bridget rose up, grasped his erection and fed it into her asshole. My wife sank onto his dick, assfucking herself. It was obvious that the siblings were used to anal.

Layla pulled me into the guest bedroom. I hugged her tight, feeling lost myself. She slumped against me, and I must admit her curvy body felt nice. She kissed my cheek.

"Vince did you see that white foam around his prick? My husband must have cum inside your wife's cunt."

To my surprise, Layla fumbled with my zipper and unzipped me. Her little hand rubbed my cock stiff. Reaching under her skirt she pulled her panties off. "Vince. let's get even. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Layla wants laid!"

My cock took over. When a fine filly begs you to fuck... you mount her hard. I helped Layla remove her cotton panties. Bending over the bed, she lifted her skirt up, exposing her fuzzy red pussy. My throbbing erection led the way into her hot, wet fuck-hole.

I screwed into her cunt. The redhead grunted, slamming her hips against my prick. We fucked in a furious rhythm of anger and revenge. Layla jolted up, squealing in orgasm as I spewed, emptying my balls deep in her cunt.

After the quickie, we collapsed on the bed and hugged each other. Layla whispered. "I knew they were fucking, Bridget and Bart. "But I didn't want to believe it. Did you know?"

"Hell no! I had no idea. When I married Bridget she said she'd only had sex with one other guy. I didn't know that guy was her own brother. What are we going to do?"

"Vince you're such a dear. Let's get dressed, I need a cup of coffee."

Layla pulled her panties back on, avoiding my eyes, while I zipped up. I found it hard to grasp that I'd just screwed my sister-in-law while my wife's ass was bouncing on her brother's boner. Fuck me...

We sipped coffee and heard the shower running. Bridget walked into the kitchen with messy hair, smeared make-up, and a freshly fucked grin. My wife was surprised to see us. "Oh hi, you two! Back already?"

Bart came in, looking like death warmed over. He winked at my wife. Bridget giggled and rubbed her cunt.

Layla broke the silence. "So Bridget...how long have you been screwing your own brother?"

My wife looked at me and blushed blazing red. "Oh gosh... It was an accident. We used to wrestle all the time. One day my shorts and panties fell down... and my brother's thing popped up. Before I knew it Bart stuck his prick into my pussy...and we've been screwing ever since."

Layla hissed. "Bridget you bitch, while you were fucking my husband... I was fucking yours. In fact, I still have his sticky sperm inside my cunt. Your hubby's such a stud!"

All eyes turned on me, and I nodded.

Layla laughed. "Am I going to be a nasty, obscene and unfaithful wife? You bet your balls I am!" Layla tore off her panties and hurled them at Bart's face.

Then Layla led me upstairs while dropping her T-shirt and bra. She'd lost her skirt and sandals by the time she was in my bedroom. Layla stood there naked with her tits and nips poking out and a vee of reddish-brown pubes pointing down to her glistening slit.

She was a fucking nymph.

"Brother-in-law I want to suck you off. I want you to cum in my mouth and swallow all your spunk." Layla blushed. "I've never swallowed sperm before."

She sank to her knees and unzipped me. My cock swelled up, stiff and proud. Layla took it into her hot mouth. She sucked eagerly and even licked my hairy balls. I felt her saliva running down my shaft.

I grabbed Layla's head, face fucking the brunette temptress.

Pausing to catch her breath, she looked up. "I bet Bridget swallows spunk. I bet she's swallowed a gallon of your gunk-- and a gallon of her brother's."

"Probably. Bridget loves it when I empty a load in her mouth. And so will you sweet-lips."

Layla giggled and sucked my balls one at a time. She took my fat cock into her mouth and down to her tonsils. I didn't know Layla could deep-throat. The little brunette sucked my cock like a hungry whore, while her nails tugged at my cum-laden balls.

"Oh my gawd." I felt Layla's naughty tongue digging into my pee hole.

Soon my cock swelled, ready to burst...A blast of jism shot into my sister-in-law's mouth. Layla gulped and coughed as jet after jet of hot sperm filled her throat. She swallowed furiously.

After the last spurt Layla fell back, gasping for breath. She spit out a pube. "Gosh Vince, it's a weird feeling having your squiggly sperm things swimming around in my belly." I laughed and wiped off her cummy chin.

"Did I suck your cock good?"

"You were great, Layla. And a great ball licker."

My sister-in-law lay back and spread her legs obscenely. Her hair-fringed slit opened. "Vince, can you see inside my hole? I want you to see everything!" She spread her thighs even wider and pulled her labia apart like pink tissue paper.

Layla looked up. "Your wife shaves her cunt, doesn't she?"

"Yep--always has."

"I bet she shaved it for her brother so he could find her fuck-hole." Layla laughed. "Vince I'm going to shave my twat just for you. Shave it baby smooth. Now get naked and hug me."

I obeyed and cuddled my sister-in-law's still-quivering body. My cock stirred and began to throb. Layla sucked it again, bobbing her head up and down whorishly. Then she released my erection.

"I want this fat boner in me, fucking my puckered ass." Layla giggled. "They did anal. I want to do anal too."

"Are you sure, honey? It hurts the first time."

"I don't care. Vince I want you to be the first to fuck my ass. My stupid husband neglected my butthole. I want to know what I'm missing."

The thought of taking my sister-in-law's anal virginity made my cock ache.

Layla looked up. "How do you want me? I don't know the best position for assfucking."

"Belly down and butt up. That's right, now spread those legs apart. Wow, what a sight! Open your butt cheeks for my pleasure."

"Vince can you see inside my anus? I love the thought of you looking into my asshole. Do you think it's too tiny to fuck?"

"No honey. Trust me." Layla had a puckered, acorn-size anus. She carefully pulled it open. I slipped a finger up her squirming butthole.

"Oh dude! That feels weird. No one's ever fingered my hiney-hole."

"I'm pushing deeper..."

"Wait a minute Vince, that's so rude! I can't believe you're doing that."

"Relax, I'm in up to the knuckle now. See Layla, it doesn't hurt. Once I'm past the sphincter, I can go as deep as I want."

"Ungh! Oh wow! I can feel you going in and out. You're the only person who's ever done my butt like this. It feels so...nasty. Vince I want your cock in me, now."

"Okay, my cock-knob's pushing into your sphincter. Layla grit your teeth and grip the pillow."

"Oh my god! You're fat prick is inside me! Oh god I'm going to split! Take it out! No, don't! Stay in my butthole!"

"That's it girl! I'm all the way in, balls deep in your ass. Layla how does it feel?"

"It hurts...but I like it! Geez Vince, I feel every inch of your fat prick sliding up my butthole! I never imagined..."

I humped her rump slowly at first and then faster, thrusting hard. She cried out with every movement. Her anal ring stretched around my knob. I had lots of anal practice with my wife. Of course her asshole was already stretched out by her brother.

Layla gritted her teeth but didn't ask me to stop. I knew she was determined to try anal. But her sphincter was so tight it tugged at my prick. And the idea of screwing my sister-in-law's virgin ass sent me over the edge.

With a groan of sweet agony, I emptied my balls up her squirming butt.

After the last spurt I pulled out slowly, admiring my work. Layla's acorn size anus was now the size of a golf ball. Gooey semen oozed out of her butthole and down her crack. Excellent.

"I feel your sticky cum running out of me. Can you see it?" I nodded. "Vince I'm glad we did it. Thanks for fucking my ass." Layla turned. "What other naughty things does your wife do?

"Well she's got sex toys...You know, dildos, butt-plugs and vibrators. They're in the bottom drawer."

Layla hung over the bed with her ass sticking up. Her ravaged anus glowed red, with bubbly cum still leaking out.

"My god, what are these things?" She held up a fifteen-inch black dildo and a butt plug the size of a tennis ball. "Do these fit inside Bridget's fuck-holes?"

"Oh yes."

"And this--what does this thing do?" She held up a purple vibrator and pressed the switch. The shaft twisted around like a snake. "Wow, it looks alive."

"Yes, and it's a snake looking for a hole. Your hole." I pressed it against her slit. Layla squirmed as I ran it up and down her labia and held it against her clit. Then I slipped it into her pussy-hole and turned it on. The curved vibrator twisted around inside her cunt. Layla nearly fell off the bed.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Oh my god that's nasty!"

The vibrator buzzed against her clitty. And I shoved the butt plug into her anus. Layla jolted and gripped the bed as her head thrashed side to side. Her hips heaved in waves of orgasm. After the last jolt Layla lay there panting, with girlie juice oozing out of her fiery red pussy.

***

My wife was in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee. Heavy bags hung under her eyes.

"Hubby, do you hate me?"

"No. Yes. Maybe."

Bart appeared at the door, avoiding our stare. "It'd be better if Layla and I left." The three of us didn't move. We sat in awkward silence.

Layla ran in half-naked with a towel wrapped around her waist. Grabbing a cup of coffee she sat down and winced. "Ooh, my twat's so tender down there. Your husband is a fucking animal...a hard fucking horse."

She winked at Bridget and Bart. "Did you two have a fun night of incest? I had a great night...no incest of course. I sucked Vince's cock, and swallowed loads of cum."

"Bart you never fed me your cum, did you my pathetic hubby?" He shook his head.

Layla turned to Bridget. "Bitch, I had your husband fuck my ass... just like my husband fucked yours. Then we tried out your sex toys. Toys for twats. Honey, I hope you don't mind."

"Vince used them in my horny cunt and ass, and I had lovely, toe-curling orgasms. But I'm keeping Big Blackie, in case of a twat emergency."

Layla stood up and let the towel fall, revealing her fuzzy cunt, still matted with jism. "Here's the plan assholes. I'm staying here with Vince and screwing his brains out."

"Bart you bastard. You go live with your sister, Bridget the bitch. You two can fornicate and fuck like inbred hillbillies." Layla cupped her ear. "Do I hear dueling banjos...?"

After a wicked laugh Layla turned to me. "Vince you stud muffin, I'm moving into your bedroom and bed. I want you to spread me like a whore and fuck me raw every night. Think you can handle that boner boy?"

"Yes ma'am! Full bore fucking."

KimKim5
KimKim5
927 Followers