All Comments on 'Lays of St Trinian's Ch. 08'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
richfunrichfunover 3 years ago

I am putting my name down as a member of staff !

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
My school trips were never like this...

...Manchester for a Van Gough exhibition, Grantham for a performance of Richard II (both O-level subjects). Alas, it's many years too late to have a joint outing with the Belles of St Trinian's. Is it possible to bring an historic charge of deprivation against my old Alma Mater? (Although I've a nasty suspicion the girls would have hosed us off the premises, pursued by an incontinent Emm.) So, Ladeeze and Gennlemen, a toast! I give you our very own Pixie. Long may her fertile imagination bring pleasure to we, the humble readers. Pixie!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you richfun

For some reason there seems to be a waiting list xx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Wow! Just... wow!

Okay, THAT was the most fantastical lesbian smut in the history of ever! You have made my little bedroom scene in Pt 1 of The Mysterious Stocking look like a Sunday church sermon. :) Although, I did love that there were a few similarities, despite neither of us knowing what the other had written. Warped minds think alike, mayhaps? ;)

Anywho... that was seriously incredible in every way, and will inspire me greatly as I finish up my own story. You are the best, dear Pixie. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you M

thank you so much for your encouragement and appreciation. I have enjoyed writing this series and am so glad you have enjoyed reading it xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Sex Life of Oscar

Dear Pixiehoff,

In this, “Lays of St Trinian's,” story series, Ms. Pixiehoff introduces us with, at least, 21 characters at St Trinian's, school. A school designed for struggling students to pass their University entrance exams. As with all other Pixiehoff schools, Miss Suzie is the headmistress with her faithful assistant, Miss Hoffman (Pixie), utilizing her talented lesbian tongue stimulating Miss Suzie ‘kitty” to organism. It also appears the staff and students engage in their own sexual lesbian exploits, some dominate / submission switch relationships due to school rules, two married lesbian students, and one student starring in porn rated movies.

I totally lost all sense of this story when discovering Miss Emm had been nominated for an Oscar, for her role in "Slut Academy 3." Then reading how Emm planned to conceal and steal the Oscar statue. I started laughing at imagining the scene, at the airport, with Emm going through metal detection screening with Oscar being discovered. To attempt an actual Oscar heist requires chartering a private boat of plane. The plane option requires Oscar to be air dropped, at a pre-planned location, like British successfully performed, in World War II with “Rupert” (Google WWII+ Rupert) to avoid British customs. I also thought of other things about Oscar:

1. Have other movies stars had sex with Oscar?

2. So Oscar is no longer a virgin?

3. Why didn’t Oscar now have a smile on its face?

4. Change the title of this story series to: “A Comedy of Errors of the Great Oscar Caper”

5. Would a “Gold Star” Lesbian lose this signature status having sex with Oscar?

Only Ms. Pixiehoff can answer my “Gold Star,” Lesbian question.

As I read further down chapter five, I discovered, that Lady Sonia offered the use of private jet so the actual Oscar heist had possibilities with this bunch sex craved lesbians heading to Hollywood. Oh, how the US and the British media will be having a grand time covering these St Trinian women and empathizing their school motto of “We Are the Best, so Screw the Rest.”

I loved the that Emm won the Oscar and fulfilled her sex fantasy with Oscar. I’m glad that everyone from St Trinian's enjoyed their sex time. Unfortunately, the story ends with a hotel party, so I don’t know the final fate of Oscar (so sad.) But I loved all sexual love, so passionately displayed by the women of St Trinian, living their motto: “We Are the Best, so Screw the Rest.”

Great Job as always, Pixiehoff. Did Pixie sneak a little sex with Oscar?

FYI: My Wife received her first COVID shot today with zero side effects.

Dear Ms. Pixiehoff, I do have one favor to ask. Can you please read my story comment, that I left in Rahab Bk. 04 Ch. 08: The Revelation? I wrote the comment but without conviction and it bothers me. I do not know, what I missed in that chapter series. Thank-you.

Please Stay Healthy and COVID Safe,

Jeff

Next Story Series: Love Conquers All?

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Jeff - so glad you enjoyed it - will respond on the other xx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

This story was an incredibly funny, I even re-read parts that made me belly laugh, and they did it again on the second reading. I can imagine that Trins has an overworked disaster management team. You deserve an Oscar, even if it has been used a bit : )

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Evie. I much enjoyed your latest too xxx

Sissybethany22Sissybethany22over 1 year ago

Hot Teachers, Hot girls, Hot story.

What's not to like? Now to get new batteries 😉

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Hugs, thank you Beth xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES