Lazin' on a Sunny Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid a little to one side along the underwater seat so I could watch every detail of the action, seeing Caroline's breasts as they came clear of the water, little droplets sparkling in the sunshine, clinging to and dropping from her hard nipples. Or the toned curve of her bum, just clear of the water as she stretched her head up.

I watched James's strong arms, locked rigid against the side of the hot tub, at his face alternating between eyes-closed bliss from the slow erotic feel of her tongue, and wide-eyed surprise, looking with gratitude and lust into Caroline's eyes as she reached the top of his cock.

It was hard. So hard.

Caroline pushed herself upwards on her arms, her breasts swinging clear in the warm sunshine, and her beautiful behind finally coming fully into view. With a sudden pounce she engulfed James's cock with her mouth, and I could see the delicious surprise on his face and hear his low moan. She pulled back slowly until his tip was clear of her lips, then slowly pushed forward, her warmth and wetness enveloping his hard flesh once more. She was putting on a show, for him, for me, for us all, leading us on down the path that we had chosen to who knows where.

As she rocked slowly back and forth, I slid round behind her, to look at her toned legs, her soft bum, her openly exposed lips. Her knees were on the bench in the water, set wide apart to let me see, to let me indulge myself in the sight of her young lithe body, deliberately exposed for me.

I watched the muscles in her thighs and bum flexing and moving as she bobbed slowly forward and back. I watched her outer lips stretched wide by her pose and her own excitement. I watched her inner lips, so inviting and shiny from the pool, or maybe from their own wetness.

And as I watched I saw her reach a hand backwards between her thighs, sliding over the slick flesh, a finger slowly slipping inside her, then another, opening and spreading herself. I could smell her excited aroma mixed with the water of the tub and sat transfixed as the fingers slid in and out, occasionally slipping back up to trace slow circles around her unseen clit.

The temptation and the invitation were too much. As the fingers returned to visit her clit I reached forward. My finger touched the back of her thigh, and stroked slowly upwards onto the warm cheek, invoking a low moan. My fingertips drew small circles on her skin, before moving to the crease of her bum and tracing down the centre, teasing her puckered rosebud and down to the intimate secrets of her warm, wet, welcoming womanhood. I heard another stifled moan escape her lips and she momentarily froze as my finger entered her, before resuming her slow bobbing. James looked down to see what had made her lose her rhythm, and smiled as he understood what was going on behind her, hidden from his eyes.

I added another finger, and slowly pushed forward into her slick depths. Caroline shifted her knees and pushed back until my fingers were deep inside her.

Her fingers continued the languid scrolling around her clit, her lips the slow sucking of James's hard cock.

Everything was calm. Everything was perfect. The three of us, intimately connected in an erotic chain.

"You know," I suggested, "the sun is getting to your back, Caroline. I think James and I should put some oil on you."

Caroline slipped her lips from James and turned to smile at me, though not without first giving her hips an extra thrust against my embedded fingers.

"Thank you, Kris. I'd like that," her voice staying polite and formal, belying the erotic miasma surrounding us. I slipped my fingers from her as she stood, and placed my hand flat on her bum as if to steady and support her, though actually because I found it hard to resist touching this beautiful young woman that had unexpectedly landed in my little bit of summer heaven.

We all climbed out of the pool and I made my way a few steps across the lawn to the open shade of an apple tree and spread a towel on the grass for Caroline to lie on. As she settled herself face down on the towel I held a bottle of sun oil out to James, and squeezed a generous portion into his cupped hand as we exchanged a conspiratorial smile. We knelt either side of Caroline, her body relaxed, eyes closed and with her own satisfied and anticipatory smile spread across her lips.

James allowed the warm oil to slip through his fingers onto the small of her back. I squeezed more oil from the bottle onto her shoulders, and we began a slow massage, each concentrating on the side nearest to us. In unspoken agreement we synchronised our actions, four hands mirroring sweeps and strokes up and down Caroline's exposed skin. Our ministrations started in earnest on her shoulders and down her arms, separating and squeezing each finger in turn and massaging her palms. Then swoops up and down her back, relaxing her and eliciting smiles and happy moans. I saw her turn her head to look at James. She opened her eyes and smiled into his, a close moment, telling him it was all ok. Then she nestled her head again in the bunched towel that made a makeshift pillow, and abandoned herself to the warm hands exploring and exciting her.

We shifted our attentions down her body, massaging her thighs, and then her calves and feet, before slowly moving back along the inside of her legs and up onto her bum, the erotic tension building as fingers slowly approached where we all knew they were destined to go. Caroline shifted a little and opened her legs wider in invitation and anticipation. Hands stroked from bum to inner thigh, each stroke going deeper until James and I simultaneously slid fingers deep between her legs, our hands touching, stroking the sensitive skin and opening her to our touch.

James slid two fingers into her, then a third, knowing what she liked and what would feel good. As he slid in and out of her, I used one hand to stroke up and down her back, and a finger on the other to circle and explore the tight opening of her bum. Feeling her relax, I slipped a lubricated fingertip into her, just up to the first knuckle, and felt her tight muscles close around me, rhythmically squeezing in time with James's ministrations.

Caroline shifted her legs and started to roll over. James and I pulled our fingers from her, and watched as she turned onto her back, eyes still closed, and settled herself back down again. She made a truly stunning and arousing sight - nipples hard, legs slightly apart giving us a perfect view of her neat patch of hair above her wet open lips, a sultry expectant smile on her face.

James and I put more oil on our hands and start again at her feet, mirroring each other. We stroked and played with Caroline's toes, making her squirm, then up onto her feet and ankles, taking our time squeezing and stroking her calves and moving slowly up onto her thighs. Caroline opened her legs invitingly and our hands slid up the inside of her thighs, meeting either side of her, teasing her lips between our fingers. Unable to resist, I turned my hand so it was flat over her pussy, the palm just touching her perfectly trimmed diamond of hair and the fingers separating her lips, fingertips feeling her wetness. Following James's lead my other hand found its way onto her breast, circling and stroking and grazing over her hard nipple. Caroline moaned a breathy moan and I slid a finger deeper in her, relishing the warmth as it slipped inside her, my palm gently massaging her clit. James leaned forward and kissed her lips and she responded hungrily. I watched their tongues intertwining, and James's lips playing with hers.

As James moved his head back I decided that it might be good if we all moved somewhere cooler and more comfortable.

"I'd hate for us to all burn in this sunshine. Perhaps you'd like to join me in the cool of the house."

Caroline smiled. "Mmm. That would be lovely. I seem to remember that your bedroom felt beautifully cool. Perhaps ..."

She didn't need to finish the sentence, as our shared grins confirmed that we all agreed that would be a perfect idea. I took Caroline's hand and helped her to her feet. Leaving the towels on the grass, we walked across the lawn towards the back door and the next episode in our unplanned erotic afternoon.

I let them walk ahead of me so I could admire the shifting forms of the attractive bums of my two young guests, Caroline's gorgeous curves contrasting with James's slimmer toned muscles. As we entered the cool shade of the house, Caroline confidently took the lead, guiding her two naked followers through the living room and up the narrow staircase to the main bedroom with its large sturdy bed. While I had been making suggestions and steering the events earlier, Caroline was now clearly in charge and I was happy to follow her lead.

By the bed she turned and kissed James. Content to take a back seat for a while, I sat on the small armchair by the bed, and watched as she gently pushed James onto his back on the bed, and kissed her way down his chest, his hard cock wrapped in her fingers. Her lips crossed James's flat stomach and engulfed his cock, bringing a deep moan. I sat back in my chair, openly stroking my own hardness, and watched as she licked and sucked. James raised his feet onto the edge of the bed, and Caroline licked his balls while her hand slowly wanked him, then licked all the way up his shaft, her tongue playing around the sensitive head, before again sucking him deep into her mouth. Again I saw their naturalness and familiarity, and she clearly knew what he enjoyed.

As she sucked and licked, I saw James's hand snake between her legs and again stroke and explore her wet open womanhood. Her hips rolled and bucked as his fingers filled her again. And I again pondered the incredible luck that had brought this attractive, sexy, young pair into my life and home and now into my bedroom. As I watched and stroked my hard cock, Caroline looked up, caught my eye and smiled. "You do seem to be missing out on the fun, Kris. Come and join us."

I covered the short space between me and the bed, and Caroline reached out and grabbed my cock as I approached, wrapping her fingers round me and pulling me to her. Kneeling on the bed, she leaned forward to treat me to the same treatment she had been giving James, her soft lips wrapping around me and sucking me into her hot mouth. I closed my eyes and let my head roll back as her tongue played with me, swirling round my cock, her head bobbing up and down my shaft and her hands stroking my bum and my balls.

I heard James move on the bed, and felt his arm against mine as he stood next to me. Looking down I watched Caroline pulling his cock to her mouth next to mine. Holding one cock in each hand she started to alternate between us, sucking at one cock while her fingers gently stroked and caressed the other. After a while she pushed our two cocks together, and I felt James's hard shaft against mine as she slid both of us between her stretched lips.

Not a word was said, but Caroline was in charge now and we were willing participants in her game of pleasure. She slid us from her mouth and guided James onto his back on the side of the bed, his feet still on the floor. Sliding her knees across his body, and still facing me, I watched as she took his cock in her hand and rubbed it up and down her visibly wet pussy, opening her lips and letting the tip slide up across her clit. Then she raised her hips and impaled herself on him, his cock disappearing deep inside her. Her actions getting more frantic, she bounced up and down on him as I watched, seeing every detail of her lips stretching and moving as she took his hard length inside her.

"Lick me, Kris. Lick me."

I gladly knelt on the floor between James's spread legs as Caroline leaned back on the bed, stretching her legs wider and opening herself up to give me space. I extended my tongue and laid it flat on her clit and allowed her movement to brush against me. I could feel James rocking his hips to thrust up inside her, and felt his wet cock against my chin. I lowered my tongue a little so that the tip was at the point where James's shaft was sliding into Caroline's hot pussy. I heard James moan as he felt the new sensation, and let my tongue lick him too, tasting her juices on his shaft for a while before returning my attention to Caroline's clit. Her hand went to the back of my head, and held me tight against her, rubbing my tongue and lips hard against her.

Her movement slowed and I felt her moving back and watched as James's glistening shaft slid out of her and slapped onto his stomach. Caroline swung a leg over my head and shifted round to bring her face close to mine. She kissed and licked my lips, tasting herself on me, and then transferred her attention to licking her juices off James's hardness. Smiling, I followed her lead, and ran my tongue up James's shaft, tasting her on him, and helping to clean him up. My tongue met hers and they briefly played before we finished the task, much to James's approval, judging by the moans from his hidden head.

Apparently satisfied, Caroline sat back on her heels, and without speaking, took James's hand and urged him to move, allowing me the space to shuffle onto my bed and lie on my back. Caroline crawled forward and swung a leg across mine, kneeling either side of my hips, her still wet lips feeling heavenly as they stroked up and down my hard shaft. She slid to the very top, teasing the sensitive tip, then her hand gripped me and she lifted her hips and slipped the tip of me into her warm embrace. Slowly she slid backwards, until I was fully inside, her bum against my thighs, and we started a slow rhythm of deep intense fucking. I closed my eyes and abandoned myself to the sensation of Caroline's warm body, the hot wetness of her pussy around my hard cock and the softness of her breasts as she leaned forward to let them run up and down my chest.

I felt James move back onto the bed, behind Caroline. I couldn't see what he was doing, but presumed that her was going to fuck her ass while I filled her pussy. But James had other ideas, and Caroline didn't seem surprised, so I guessed that they had discussed this, or just done it before. I felt James's cock against mine, and the increased pressure as he pushed the tip into her wet hole, stretching her to accommodate us both. Caroline slowed her movements and with each thrust James came deeper into her, our two cocks filling her completely. It was clearly what she wanted as her breath got shorter and her movements more frantic, and soon she was slamming her body back hard with every stroke, forcing our two shafts deep into her stretched pussy. Her head came down next to mine, and I heard her gasped breath and mutterings of "Yes, Yes, Yes ..." and then a final scream of "YES!" as the orgasm finally overtook her.

It was too much for me, and the long afternoon of erotic adventures came to a final climax. I felt myself explode into her, pump after pump gushing deep inside, almost unaware of the unfamiliar but intimate sensation of James doing the same.

We all lay still, the aftermath of orgasms sending twitches and shivers through our bodies, before I felt James pulling himself backwards, and slumping to one side, and then Caroline sliding off me and slumping to the other.

All was quiet, with just the sound of our breathing and distant birdsong filtering in from the late summer afternoon outside.

"Wow! Well I certainly wasn't expecting that when I wandered down to the Plough for a drink this morning!"

"Us neither!," Caroline replied, laughing.

I sat up and eased myself off the bed.

"Let me get you some more towels. You are very welcome to have a shower. Sadly, there isn't room for three of us - old cottages aren't designed to have large shower rooms!"

James let out a happy laugh. "I am not sure I'd have the energy for more. That was something else!"

I fetched towels and we each had a quick shower before walking back outside naked to dry off in the still warm sunshine. Fresh lemonade and some biscuits I found in the pantry revived us as we sat soaking up the warmth.

James stood and wandered around the garden collecting discarded clothing.

Caroline leaned across and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you, Kris. That was the sort of experience we have often fantasised about, but never, ever thought would come true."

"No. I must thank you two. You have, I can promise you, made an old man truly happy!"

"Not that old I reckon, judging by what we have just done!" chuckled James, returning with an armful of clothes and sorting them into piles.

Sadly, it was time for James and Caroline to return to the real world, and I watched as they slipped knickers and trousers and shirts and dresses over the bodies that I had grown accustomed to seeing natural and nude. Feeling suddenly naked myself in front of my clothed friends I stood and pulled on my shorts and t-shirt.

I felt a sudden surge of loss, as I realised that my new found friends were about to slip back out of my life.

"I'll walk you back to the pub."

James smiled. "No need, Kris. We can find the way."

Caroline looked suddenly shy and awkward. "Um. But ... could we come and see you again? I am sure James would love to see your cars. And I...umm... well ... I for one would love to join you in the hot tub again."

I felt a big smile expand across my face.

"You will always be more than welcome. To my cars, my house, my garden, my hot tub and, if you wish, my bedroom. Perhaps you could, maybe, come and stay for the night next time."

"We'd love that!" Caroline grinned, and gave me a hug, and a long kiss, full on my lips.

I walked them down the drive, and got another hug from each of them before watching them walking hand in hand down the lane back to the village. As they turned the corner they turned for a final wave, and they were gone.

But hopefully not for too long ....

**********

12