Lazy Morning with Elizabeth Olsen

Story Info
Elizabeth and her lover share a sensual morning together.
1.1k words
4.37
11.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written for the Brevity Series. The events depicted are completely fictional.

--------------------

The first rays of morning light shone through the blinds, piercing the darkness of the bedroom. James gradually woke up, stretched his legs out, and released a tired groan. He blinked a few times, bring the room into focus, and turned slowly to his right, to look at his companion beside him. Elizabeth was still fast asleep. She was facing him, and she had the blanket bundled around her like a cocoon. Wisps of her dishevelled hair were blowing back and forth as she snored softly. James smiled. She couldn't have looked more adorable if she had tried.

He rolled onto his right side, gingerly, so as not to wake her, and slid his left arm over her hip. He shuffled forward a little, closing the distance between them, and shut his eyes, just enjoying for warm of her body against his. He was tempted to wake her, but thought better of it. She certainly deserved a rest after last night.

Their unique relationship had started months previously, through a chance meeting at an industry event. They had hit it off right away, and that very night had ended up back at Elizabeth's hotel room, fucking the night away. Since then they stayed in touch, chatting and flirting when they could, and whenever they had the chance to meet in person, they took it. Thankfully as a successful actress, Elizabeth travelled fairly frequently. This time they only had a few days together before she would be flying back to L.A for work. James didn't want to think about that quite yet though. He just wanted to focus on the days ahead. Which they would most likely spend in the usual way. In bed, drawing countless orgasms from one another.

"Morning..." James heard a voice croak beside him. He looked down and saw Elizabeth smiling at him, squinting slightly as her eyes adjusted to the waking world.

"Hey..." He whispered back, giving her a kiss on the top of her head. She squirmed and pressed herself against him, draping an arm and leg over his body. He felt her place a languid kiss against his chest. James ran his hand up and down her back, gently caressing her. Then he felt her hips move.

Elizabeth slowly started to grind her hips against James', making him groan. He looked down and their eyes met. The smirk on her face was full of mischief and burgeoning arousal. James smiled back, and slowly pushed his hips forward, his hardening cock grazing against Elizabeth's already slick pussy, causing her to gasp. He leant forward and captured her lips in a tender kiss as they moved together. Their limbs tangled with one another, cuddling each other closely while beginning the next round of love making.

James felt her hand grasp his cock. Elizabeth began stroking him with long, steady, practised motions. He shivered under her touch, her soft fingers gripping him with just the right amount of pressure to make his head spin.

"Mmm... Liz..." He uttered through heavy breaths. He removed his hand from her back and brought it in front of her, gently cupping and squeezing her right breast. He felt her body tremble in response. Their eyes met again. He felt Elizabeth stop stroking him, and instead guided the head of his cock down to her entrance. James licked his lips in anticipation. Even without entering her he could feel wet, inviting warmth radiating from there. It took all of his restrained not to simply thrust straight forward. Instead he allowed her to control the moment. She pressed his cock against her lips, sliding just the head inside her with teasingly deliberate slowness.

They had fucked countless times the night before, into the early hours of the morning, but even now, being inside her again was no less intoxicating. The velvety heat was tight and enticing. He couldn't hold back any longer. James pushed forward, sliding another inch or so into Elizabeth pussy. She made a chocked cry, that sounded like it might have been an attempt at saying his name. Her arms wrapped tightly around him, and he felt the heel of her right foot pressing into his calf. She was clinging on to him for dear life as he gradually filled her once again.

"James..." She whispered against his chest. He held her tighter in return, pushing her against his own body, desperate to touch and hold her. He was almost fully sheathed inside of her. With one last push his hips met hers and she moaned in pleasure, feeling his cock fully inside her again.

They began to move, thrusting their hips in a lazy rhythm, the room filling with the sound of their laboured breathing, and their hips lightly slapping together. Elizabeth looked him in the eyes again and smiled that gorgeous smile, making his cock twitch. He moved forward again and captured her lips in a another heated kiss. She responded just as eagerly, immediately pressing her tongue into his mouth. James felt her nails dig a little into his back. He growled against her lips and thrust harder, taking her breath away. He dropped one hand to the soft curve of her ass and squeezed a cheek, pushing her hips towards him, wanting to fill her as much as he could. He felt her walls pulse around him, and it made his cock throb. They had done this enough to know what the other liked, and how they would react to certain things. They knew they were both already dangerously close to the edge. But that was fine. They had a few days left. There would be more opportunities to fuck, and tease, and make it last. Right now they just needed each other.

James started fucking Elizabeth in a fast rhythm, feeling her body quiver against his.

"Fuck...James..." She moaned his name over and over like a mantra.

"Liz...god..." He gasped and increased the pace as much as he could given how they were somewhat awkwardly tangled together. The pair moaned, and kissed, and groped each other, encouraging one another to reach their climax. Elizabeth got there first. Her body suddenly went taut. Her mouth froze in a silent scream, then she shuddered and let out a mewling howl. Watching her orgasm tear through her, and feeling her pussy clench around him impossibly tight brought James to his climax soon after. He grunted, and with several sharp thrusts, came hard inside her, feeling his cock pulse as she drained him.

They lay together for a while, still holding one another, panting hard, with a thin layer of sweat on their faces. Elizabeth shuffled upwards, bring her forehead to touch James'. They shared a few brief, sweet kisses, and smiled at one another warmly.

"Breakfast?" James muttered, more interested in the kisses than talking.

"Mmm... ten more minutes." Elizabeth smiled and snuggled into his body, closing her eyes.