LBD in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott asked it I found that exciting. I told him yes and he angled us into a darker spot on the dance floor where he put his hands on my tits. You and Darla had just sat down so Scott was being cautious not to be too visible to others. We saw you two leave and Scott asked what I thought you and Darla would be doing."

"I said I don't know."

"He said Darla was going to take you into a private room and spread her legs for you. You know, for you to fuck her - his words. He said, she was looking forward to getting you alone to see what will happen.

"The next thing I know is that Scott has his hands up my dress and he is playing with my pussy. I pushed his hand away but he put it right back saying that's exactly what you would be doing to Darla and that you probably had your hand in her underwear as he spoke. At the same time he's telling me how sexy I am and how young I look and how lucky he is to be dancing with me because I'm more beautiful that that girl over there with the guy sucking on her tits. He lowered one of his hands to my butt while his other hand was still playing with my pussy. I didn't know what to think. The song was over and I pushed his hands away and started walking back to our table."

"The lights were lowered further and we were sitting almost in total darkness. He continued telling me he liked my butt and my pussy and asked if I would like to feel his dick. Before I could answer, he reached under the table for my hand and put it on his exposed erection. He was big and fat, but not all that hard. I stroked it a few times and all I got was a low, throaty moan from him. He wrapped his arms around me like when we were dancing, and he again put his hands in my pussy and was squeezing my butt. He started kissing my neck and my ear and whispering how turned I was making him. He put his fingers into my panties and quickly found my clit. I was really turned on. He stroked it a few times and I had a cum. My pussy is now soaked. I excused myself from the table to go to the ladies room. When I got in there I took my soaked panties off. I was texting you when he walked into the ladies room. He saw my panties in my hand, took them and put them in his pocket. He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. The next thing I knew we're in a taxi heading back to the hotel."

"And how were you feeling while Scott was taking control of you?" I asked.

"Well he already gave me a cum or two at the table in the lounge. My pussy was throbbing and I wanted him inside me."

"You wanted what?" I challenged.

"I wanted to be fucked. I wanted Scott to put his dick in my pussy and fuck me. There I said it. Are you happy?"

"Go on," I prodded.

"Then we came upstairs, after making a detour to our room to leave you a wet, smelly present. We were quick because we didn't want to be seen. Then we were off to his room. We undressed ourselves and got into bed. Hoping to get my pussy eaten, I spread my legs for him. He put his hand over my new baldness and started to finger my clit again. That was nice but I wanted more. I had another small cum and then he got between my legs and inserted his half hard dick into my pussy. Like I said a minute ago, it was big and fat, but not very hard. He fucked me for about five minutes, had an orgasm, filling my pussy with his sperm, then rolled off and fell asleep. I got up twice during the night hoping he would wake up and have some more sexy fun. But all I got was uninterrupted snoring."

"We got up about 7 o'clock, showered -separately-, got dressed -separately- and met you downstairs for breakfast. He was very quiet. So trying to make conversation I asked him what he thought you and Darla were doing last night. He didn't answer. Then you and Darla walked in holding hands. She was all smiles and clinging to you like a newlywed. She definitely looked like she had a good time. You?"

"So that's it? He fucked you for five minutes, had an orgasm and then fell asleep?

"That was my sexy fun with Scott. It was over before it began. I was more excited dancing with him than I was being naked with him in bed. He began like a cannon and finished like a BB-gun. That was it. Okay, now it's your turn. Tell me what you and Darla did last night."

"Okay. But before I begin I need a shower. Join me?"

CHAPTER 2

I mashed my body against Susan's as we entered the spray of the hot water. Her softness always turns me into a hungry animal. I held my wife tightly as the water soaked us both. I took the small tube of hotel shampoo and lathered Susan's hair, making sure to invigorate her and wash away her disappointments with my fingertips. I then soaped my hands and gently embraced Susan's breasts and her new baldness. Already swollen, her nipples and clit were the center of my attention as I soaped her down. She put her head on my chest and held me tightly for a moment. A tweak of her nipples reminded me of our mission in Las Vegas and after drying each other's backs, we returned to bed enjoying a full-body embrace.

While holding and lightly stroking my cock, Susan insisted I parlay every detail of my encounter with Darla the night before. Susan even asked for more details of some of our activities, enjoying them as if she was the object of my exploits. She recalled her twinge of jealousy at Darla's parting kiss and the shared glare of her departure in the restaurant. She enjoyed nothing close to any of that.

Then Susan and I made love.

- - -

After the story I was invigorated. I made my way to the casino while Susan, feeling impish, donned a new black, two-piece swimsuit and returned to the pool.

Holding my own at one machine I received a text on my mobile phone.

Susan: I'm being hit on. A man just left to buy me a drink.

Russ: Great. Have fun.

Susan: I like him.

Russ: Great. He must like you, too.

I pursued my luck in the casino and left Susan on her own.

An hour later the texting resumed.

Susan: He wants to buy me lunch. Should I go?

Russ: Is he with anyone?

Susan: Yes, I think his wife is on a lounger in the next row. She is pretty, a little chubby, and topless. No one is paying attention to her. Wanna go to lunch with us?

Russ: No, you go and have fun. Stay near the pool.

After an hour hearing nothing more from Susan, I took my $30 winnings and went to the pool area looking for my wife. What a surprise. I found Susan who was now topless, displaying her luscious lobes, chatting with another couple. I wanted to leave unnoticed, but before I could make my escape, Susan saw me and waved for me to join them

After introductions to Martin and Mary, I noticed Susan has enjoyed more than one drink. The other couple seemed totally sober.

"Hungry Hon?" Susan directed to me.

"Not really. I can wait for dinner," was my reply.

"Dinner?," Mary inquired. "Would you two join us for dinner?"

"Sure, what time?" Susan asked.

After arrangements to meet at 8 o'clock, I headed back to our hotel room. Susan followed closely.

"Anything wrong?" asked Susan.

"No," I answered. "I just thought we would enjoy ourselves tonight... together... alone."

"Oh Hon, they are nice and could be a lot of fun. Don't be a party-pooper."

"Okay, okay. And what plans do you have after dinner?"

"I was thinking after dinner we would shake Martin and Mary and go back to the club, without Scott and Darla, and see what happens."

Dinner was cordial and the four of us hit it off well. Martin and I were dressed in slacks and sports coats. Mary was in a blue dress, similar to Susan's LBD, but showing lots more cleavage, and more legs. I thought she was very attractive for a "big woman."

The ladies had desserts. Not wanting to liquor-down our libidos, us guys drank Cokes.

"What's next?" asked Mary. "You two interested in joining us for a show?"

"I think Susan and I would like some us-time, alone."

"Alone? This is Vegas?" Martin quipped. "You're supposed to succumb to temptation and do stuff you can't tell the folks back home."

"And what do you have in mind?" asked Susan.

"Well, there's always adult clubs we can visit." Martin whispered. "We're having such fun with you two. Please join Mary and me to see what goes on in those dens-of-iniquity."

- - -

Martin lead the way and the four of us ended up in the same club we had visited the night before. After the first slow dance, Martin and Mary and I returned to our table. Susan went to the ladies room.

Tzt, Tzt, I looked at the message on his mobile phone.

Susan: "Scott and Darla just walked in. What we gonna do?"

Russ: "Nothing. Ignore them. Maybe they won't see us."

Susan: "Too late. Darla is here in the ladies with me."

Tzt, Tzt,

Darla: "Russ, Darla here. Thank you for a wonderful night last night. I heard from Scott that he disappointed Susan and would like to make it up to her."

Russ: "That's up to Susan. We're with another couple tonight."

Darla: "Would it be okay if we joined you?"

Russ: "Again, its up to Susan."

Moments later Susan and Darla came towards the table. Following closely was Scott. After introductions the club musicians returned from their break and began a new set with an old slow favorite. Scott asked Susan to dance. She took his hand. As they danced, Scott pulled Susan closer and closer. Another slow song began. Scott and Susan stayed as a couple on the dance floor until they were interrupted by Martin who took Susan's hand and continued the dance. Scott left the floor somewhat peeved. I was on the dance floor sharing a squeeze with Mary, enjoying her full-bodied cleavage. The lights dimmed further.

"Uncharacteristically tongue-tied I began "Mary, you are dressed to kill and you're killing me. I mean, you're attractive without all your get-up. Wait, that doesn't sound right. I mean you're very attractive even without your make-up, and your exciting little blue dress. Sheesh, forgive me, that didn't come out right either. Tonight you are hot. You're full of fun, smiles and laughter. I've only known you since lunch and you are definitely the superstar of the evening. I've not heard a negative word or complaint from you. Surely you're enjoying Las Vegas?"

"Well, Martin and I really do enjoy Las Vegas. This is our third vacation here. There are lots of things to see and do during the day. And we enjoy the shows and the clubs. We like the uncensored expressions and everything else you see here. Look around, there are people of every shape and color. There are young and old, fit and fat and everyone is enjoying themselves. No one is passing judgment on anyone. They are just having a good time, and the surroundings play a part of that. Right now I'm dancing with a handsome man, whom I just heard, thinks I'm attractive."

"Wow, attractive ... that's an understatement. Mary, you are beautiful."

"You mean beautiful for a fat chick."

"No I mean beautiful, beautiful. In your own eyes, you may not be perfect, but you are beautiful nonetheless. And I want to hug you and hold you and your perceived flaws. I want to continue enjoying your smiles, giggles, jokes, and everything else. Okay, so maybe you consider yourself fat. I see a pretty lady who is plush in all the important places, like the opulence in a new luxury car. I'm hoping I'll get lucky and get to enjoy some of your beautiful plushness."

"You're serious?"

"I am serious with a capital S. I'm sure I'm not the only man here tonight who has noticed all your very attractive feminine qualities."

"And what do you think is my most attractive quality?

"Well, lets see. You have a beautiful and abundant chest."

Mary interrupted, "You mean you like my tits?

"I do, but your most enduring curve is your smile. Your beautiful smile makes your eyes light up, and makes all of your perceived faults disappear. The beauty of your plush tits are really enhanced by your eyes and beautiful smile..."

A new song began and Mary squeezed me closer into her chest. Then she took one of my hands and placed it in her cleavage.

"Mind if I break in?" Darla asked taking my hand out of Mary's bra and placing it on her shoulder. "I really hope you don't mind.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"I just don't want an overstuffed floozy dancing all the best dances with you," Darla remarked. "I was missing you and hoping for a repeat of last night."

Just then Darla and I noticed Susan dancing with a younger, good looking hunk. Also noticeable was his hands on Susan's bare tits. Susan didn't seem to mind. They swayed to the music until the next song interrupted their gait. A slower melody was in the air and Susan was drawn closer to her dancer's body by his big hands. I also noticed the young Lothario had his hands under my wife's dress. Susan was noticeably enjoying all the attentions. When the song ended, a second young hunk asked Susan for a dance. She begged off and returned to the table.

"He has the softest hands," Susan bragged to everyone there. The men in turn all looked at their own hands, feeling the texture of their own skin. Susan grabbed my hands, gave them a quick thumb-index finger rub and declared I was okay, but not the feminine touch she got from the young dancer. Then Susan pulled me onto the dance floor at the beginning of the next romantic lullaby.

"That was Kyle, the guy that did my Brazilian," she said. "He recognized me and insisted on the dance. He felt my pussy, put a finger on my clit and said if I would follow him to a private room he would give me the next Brazilian free. He wants to tongue-tickle my lady-button, as he put it. I declined. But if we were here another couple of weeks, I would definitely go back for a re-wax. Kyle even gave me a small cum while he fingered me during the dance. His hands are that soft, and he is that good."

"Why didn't you go for a tongue-tickle?" I asked.

"I've got two guys fighting over me now, I don't need to complicate this drama with a tongue-tickle from Kyle."

"Really, who's fighting over you?"

"Haven't you noticed, Martin and Scott are keeping me busy on the dance floor, and back at the table. I've either got one pair of hands on my tits or the other's in my panties. Which, by the way, are soaked."

"Are you enjoying the attention?"

"I'm loving every second. These guys are telling me how pretty I am or how sexy I am or how I'm turning them on. They are making me feel like the beauty queen I never was. I have to go to the ladies room. Be right back."

The song ended and Susan began her trek to the ladies lounge, so the sign reads. Darla and Mary were hot on Susan's heels. A few minutes later Susan, Darla and Mary emerged from the ladies lounge sporting mischievous smiles.

Another song, another dance. Mary grabbed my hand, Susan grabbed Martin's, and Scott danced with his wife, Darla. It was an erotic mix of squeezing, and holding and pinching and diddling. During the mix of fast and slow songs, we were all confusing our dance partners. At one point I was cheek to cheek with Darla, who slipped something into my coat pocket. She was obviously not wearing her bra. Susan was dancing with Martin, but switched to Scott during the pause between songs. I found myself again with Mary. She was also not wearing her bra, and she, too, put something into my coat pocket. The intrigue was building. Mary asked if Susan got a Brazilian since we've been here in Vegas because she recognized the young stud that danced with Susan was the same chap who waxed her Brazilian. Mary said nothing about a happy ending.

Scott suggested we go find a private room and continue our dance in there. After a pregnant pause, he grabbed Susan's hand and headed up the stairs. Mary grabbed my hand, and Darla was handling Martin. Up the stairs we went like teenagers on a quest for a quiet, dark place to enjoy some hanky-panky. Once found, we entered and closed the door and all curtains, denying the audience from the outside world.

Three hours later we all crammed into the taxi and headed back to the hotel. The ride was quiet with everyone sitting with their own spouses. Once there, each husband took his wife to their own hotel rooms with a promise to meet at 10 AM for breakfast or brunch or whatever.

Chapter 3

As we entered our room, I switched on the lights and Susan quickly switched them off again. The only light was the strip coming through the partially closed curtains. We sat on the bed. I had my arms around her and she had her face buried in her hands.

"Oh, Honey. I feel like such a slut. I've done things tonight that I never dreamed I could ever do. Everyone saw me naked, old, chubby, graying, wrinkly me. And I was turned on by things and people we've never seen before. I even spread my legs and let a young man with a big dick enter me. And worst of all I enjoyed it. Oh Hon, I just want to hide and forget any of this ever happened."

"You enjoyed yourself and you want to forget it ever happened? You're insane, woman, you've sobered up and you regret you enjoyed yourself? You're more confused than you were on our honeymoon. And you are not a slut. You're a respectable person, a grandmother with wants and needs with a touch of curiosity about life. Please enjoy it all with no regrets. At the club, Mary told me to look around, there were people of all shapes and sizes, colors, and ages. There was no arguing, no strife, just people having fun. You were a part of all that. You were one of them. What's wrong with that?"

"But Hon?"

"But what?" I respond.

"Oh, I don't know. I've done things I thought I'd never do. And I guess I enjoyed it. My brain says I should be ashamed but my body says that I enjoyed it."

"Really, ashamed? Would you do it all again? I asked.

"Probably," she smiling sheepishly.

"Probably? You're not sure you would let your hair down, don that sexy Little Black Dress and have a good time? That LBD made you sizzle, or maybe it was you that made the dress sizzle. You needed the attention and you spellbound everyone you touched tonight, male and female. The other ladies even followed your lead into the ladies lounge and removed their bras."

"Yes, and their panties, too."

I reached for my coat and dipped my hands into the pockets, retrieving two pairs of black panties.

"Wow, I thought these were bras." I muddled.

"I think the ladies were saying they were ready for you," Susan added. "And I noticed that you pleasured both of them...a couple of times."

"Yeah, you didn't do so bad yourself. Three suitors, three men trying to outdo themselves pleasing you. You've had more orgasms tonight than you've had in the last five years."

"Okay, okay, Hon, can we talk about this tomorrow. Right now I'm tired."

"All fucked out, eh?" I asked.

"Yes Dear, I'm all fucked out. There, I said it again. Happy?"

- - -

Everyone gathered in the restaurant serving a buffet with both breakfast and lunch offerings. I wasn't hungry so I just grabbed a cup of coffee and a bagel. Everyone else took my lead and did the same. We took our food out to the pool, gathered six lounges and put them together. The girls went topless, exposing their lady-ware for all onlookers. The men rubbed sun screen on the ladies, not their wives, and we all relaxed. We chatted and dozed and dozed and chatted. We had lunch and discussed dinner plans. It seems no one wanted to go far, so it was agreed that we would eat at a great little Italian restaurant near the hotel around 7:30PM.

Around 4PM, oily and sweaty I was ready for a shower, a shave and a short nap in the air conditioned hotel room. The ladies had other plans. In their visits to the ladies room, they pooled their desires and agreed to take one of the other men to that man's hotel room until dinner time. Mary grabbed my hand and led me off. Martin and Darla shared the same elevator. It appeared Susan lost the toss and took Scott to his room.