LBD in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner the ladies were all wearing a mischievous grins and it was revealed the men were desserts. So after dinner we paired up again, differently. Darla took my hand and led me to the elevators. We saw Martin with Susan and Scott with Mary.

Darla was a bit tired and liked the idea of taking things slowly. I undressed her, kissing and nibbling her neck and ears while sliding her dress off her shoulders,, she was as I expected, without a bra. Then I reached around and cupped her beautiful tits, lightly pinching her nipples. I slid my hands down her torso taking her panties off in one swoop, dropping them to the floor. Almost without notice, she kicked them to the corner. Darla then turned and presented herself as an offering to her conqueror. Originally believing she was plain or average looking, I was now captured by her erotic elegance.

I led Darla to the unmade bed and held the covers back for her to slide between the sheets. I bared myself and followed. At my age I knew my performance levels would be lacking, so I devised a different plan to placate her desires. I gently held her close sharing the warmth of my body with hers. She felt so smooth and soft. I nibbled her ears and caressed her form. After a few minutes of cuddling, I turned her over onto her stomach and straddled her butt. I warmed some body lotion, the hotel's brand, between my hands and began kneading her shoulders and the back of her neck. She moaned her approval. I continued with her arms, hands, and back. I was slow and deliberate. Fifteen minutes later I reversed my position and began the massage on her lower body parts. After her feet and legs were soothed, I moved off and began massaging her butt. I rubbed the insides of her thighs up to her pussy. I slathered body lotion all over her nether region while reserving her womanhood for later.

I had her roll over, exposing her front side to me. I again admired the beauty that comes with age and good care. It was only then I noticed she, too, was bald. I could tell by the feel she had expertly shaved. I concentrated some body lotion on her lady parts which caused her to separate her legs. With lazy slowness I cradled her pussy with my hand, slipping one, then two fingers inside. I found her clit, and welcomed her silky wetness. I continued to circle her button while slipping a finger into her depths. Her breath began to quicken; her juices leaked. The scent of her excitement was encouragement for my efforts. Only then did my pace slowly increase. Meanwhile, my other hand found her breasts and added to the elevation of her pleasures. Darla stiffened then relaxed. My continued handiwork was rewarded with Darla stiffening a second time. When she relaxed, I joined her on the bed where we again performed a full-body caress.

At midnight Darla's phone alarm went off waking us both. She quickly dressed, kissed and thanked me and left. Five minutes later Susan, hair awry and make-up removed, entered the room.

"I love you," Susan said as she slithered into the bed next to me.

"Still feeling guilty?" I asked.

"Well, lets just say I'm still getting over the guilt?" Susan spoke.

"Can we sleep now and discuss this tomorrow morning as we pack?"

We slept, with my arm around her body and Susan's head on my shoulder. We awoke about 6AM. Susan made the coffee and we showered together and began packing to leave. I asked her if she had all the clothes she brought. After a quick look, she admitted she was missing two pairs of her new black lace panties. I handed her two pair that I'm sure wouldn't fit, but she packed them anyway.

"Mementos?" I asked.

"Shut up." was her reply.

We left our cases near the door for the bellmen and went downstairs to meet our new friends for breakfast. We exchanged contact information, including individual cell phone numbers. Having completed our good byes, we climbed into a taxi and headed to the airport.

We were exhausted from meeting new friends and all the activities that followed. We arrived at Baltimore/Washington International and still had an hour's drive to get home. Once home, we didn't unpack, we just crawled under the covers and waited for sleep. Susan turned on her side facing me, put her hand over my chest.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you, too, Honey."

She was anxious to talk, but didn't seem to know how to begin a conversation on the subject she wanted, plus she was exhausted. So a after a few minutes of silence I was aglow with her soft snoring. I nodded off only to be awakened a little later with her bouncing out of bed for the bathroom. When she returned, she again turned in my direction and again attempted a conversation.

"Thank you for not hating me." She said, "for my behavior."

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, I behaved rather badly in Vegas. I did things I wouldn't think of doing here."

"Like what?"

"Like being sexually indiscreet. In five days I had sex with three different men who weren't my husband."

"Did you enjoy the sex?"

"Yes, kinda."

" Kinda? Would you go back to Las Vegas?" My mind now awake.

"Depends."

"Would you go back to Las Vegas if you could repeat your sexy activities?"

"Would you be offended if I said yes?"

"No. Would you go?" I asked again.

"Probably."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes. Didn't you?"

"Your pussy got a real pounding. Tell me about it," I requested.

"Which part?"

"The part you liked best."

"I was really surprised but pleased to see Kyle when he came through the door of our private room at the club. I was hoping he would enter me."

"Enter you?"

"Okay, I was hoping Kyle would fuck me. He has a really big dick and I was hoping it could fit in my pussy. And it did. He was skilled with that weapon and the sensations were like nothing I've ever experienced. I was supposed to be with Scott but he was busy watching Darla with Martin. He turned his head a few times to watch Kyle and me, but he was more interested in what Martin was doing to his wife.

"Yeah, I noticed. I also noticed you squirming underneath Kyle. He was fucking you good."

"He was good. His fingers were really soft but his dick was really hard. One of his soft fingers also found its way inside my butt when he was eating me. He had one or two fingers in my pussy, his tongue on my clit and a finger in my back door. That combination was a real sexy treat. From my waist down my body was in a state of bliss. I'm sure if he fucked my butt with that big dick I would have enjoyed it," Susan continued. "He bit me in sensual places and sucked me everywhere. Kyle was so very playful. He pounded his dick against my clit before he entered me. That was a bit of a shock but exciting and nice. When he entered me he whispered for me to play with my clit while he slid his dick in and out. I've never felt so full or so sexually excited. A few times Kyle would pull out, slide up my body and put his dick in my mouth. I did my best to get my lips around the whole thing and have room to move my tongue around that magnificent cock head. He continued to whisper compliments about how good I looked in my little black dress, my sexiness and my beauty and what I was doing to him. I hope he enjoyed himself as much as I did. It was all so fabulous. I had three or four gigantic orgasms during his fuck. Ohhh, I'd go back to Vegas just to see him. He certainly made me feel like a young, sexy starlet, not like a grandmother. When he came his sperm completely filled the top of his condom. I should have let him fuck me bareback and felt all that cum filling my pussy. Ohhhh, maybe next time."

My heart wrenched with new feelings having watched Susan with the other men and hearing her recalling her exploits and pleasures. I loved my wife, but this was all new to me, too. I reached down into Susan's pussy and she was soaked. I diddled her for a minute before she removed my hand claiming she was still a little tender and very tired. I relented.

"And how was Scott?" I asked. "Did he make up for falling asleep on you the first night?"

"Scott was okay, but nothing to brag about. You gave Darla much more pleasure than Scott would, I'm sure. He ate me to a cum, a small one. He was not very imaginative. He put his tongue on my clit and a finger in my vagina and when HE was ready, he put his dick inside and came in about two minutes. He climbed off and went back to watching Darla, who was with you at the time. Then yesterday, before dinner he was the same old Scott. It was over before it began. Martin on the other hand, was a great lover."

"Okay, tell me about Martin," I inquired.

"Honey, can I tell you about Martin later? Right now I need some sleep."

One minute later I was again enjoying her light snoring.

After morning coffee, we started to unpack, filling the washing machine and hanging up clothes. She gave Little Black Dress an arm's length inspection and then a sniff. She threw it into the corner pile destined for the dry cleaners.

"I love that little dress," she remarked. "I hope you think I'm as sexy in it as Kyle or Martin do."

"Speaking of Martin, when do I get to hear about him?" I questioned.

Sitting on the edge of the bed she began, "Martin was a thoughtful lover. He asked what I liked as he was tempting me. I'd give him details of what he did that I liked and he would instantly comply. Like when he was kissing and biting my nipples, he'd ask if he was doing it correctly or too hard, or if I liked him pushing my nipples together and sucking them both at the same time. While he was licking my pussy he put two fingers in and scraped my back door with his pinky. He asked if I liked anal play. When I said no, he stopped immediately. Martin was slow and deliberate. He also lavished me with compliments about my dress and how much he loved my tits, or how I smelled or tasted. He made me feel sexy and desired."

Susan's depictions were exciting both of us. We quickly undressed and crawled back into bed.

"And," she continued, "Martin was a good lover. He was slow to begin anything new, and when he began entering me, ... er, ah ... fucking me, he was slow. His cock was about the same as yours, but he did amazing things with it. I opened my legs wider to speed his entering, but he continued to just ease his dick in, one slow inch at a time. It was driving me crazy. I thrust my hips up to get him inside completely, but he must have anticipated my move because he backed off slightly not allowing further penetration. It was driving me crazy. And when he got about half-way in, he withdrew completely and began again. The second time he came out, I grabbed his dick, doubled over and sucked him into my mouth. My tongue worked through the familiar taste as I licked up and down his shaft and flicked the head. His breathing increased so I laid back, spread my legs and let him continue. Again he entered me slowly. Without warning I had a cum, a big cum. I doubled over, holding him close while he held himself at bay. Honey, I think that was the first time I had a cum with only half a dick inside".

"Then what?" I asked, climbing on top of Susan, my dick entering her pussy.

"Martin continued slowly as I returned from that high. Again, out of nowhere, I had another cum, this one more breathtaking than the last.

"I said Martin, you're killing me. Please hurry up."

"Then he grabbed my feet, which were around his waist, made a quick pull, and I was then sitting on top of him. Wow, he was now balls-deep inside me. After I pulled my feet back, I was straddling him cowboy and my thighs were trembling. He reached up and started massaging my tits and gently pinching my nipples. I had another cum just from him playing with my tits. I started grinding my clit across his pubic bone with his dick going in and out. He removed one hand from my tits, licked two fingers and slid them between us, straddling my clit. Dear sweet god, Russ, this put me into orbit. I didn't know I could be that high and not have a cum. But I was. Although I was the one in motion, it was definitely Martin fucking me."

I am balls deep, missionary, in my wife and she stops. Her whole body is now quivering.

"Ohhh Hon, I'm going to cum."

That said, Susan scrunched her face and had an orgasm without either of us moving. Susan was very excited just telling me of her fucking by Martin. She waited a short moment, scrunched her face again and cried out in another lustful climax. Susan's skin was now moist, her thighs trembling. I held her tits, pinched her nipples and again Susan scrunched as another orgasm overtook her. She was panting almost uncontrollably. I rolled off Susan so she could catch her breath.

Listening to Susan recount her episode with Martin was making my heart flip-flop. I loved her more than anything else in this world, but she was definitely overtaken by two men who knew how to push all her sexual buttons. This angst was new to me. I was excited for her and with her with her new sexual pleasures. But I was emotionally puzzled. Susan saw me having fun with two other women, yet she seems unfazed. Maybe her reactions are coming after the excitement of her experiences with Kyle and Martin wears off. Maybe not. We did this together. Maybe I shouldn't be having these feelings. I can't help it.

She drifted off into dreamland. I lay awake holding her close listening to her soft snore. I eventually drifted off.

As I awoke I was aware I was in bed alone. Moments later Susan entered the bedroom with a plate of sandwiches and more coffee. We ate in almost total silence. Occasionally I would see a pensive smile run across her face knowing her recent past was fueling some memorable delights. What happened in Vegas has been brought home in mental souvenirs.

After a refill of coffee, Susan again undressed and joined me in bed.

"Okay, lover, I'm finished for now. Tell me all about Mary," she asked.

"What I'm about to say I think will shock you."

"Really?" she remarked.

"Yes, really. Mary has a PhD in chemistry. She worked for NASA in Greenbelt, Maryland."

"That means Martin and Mary are practically neighbors," she remarks.

"Before they retired, Martin was Mary's boss. Anyway, this was their third trip to Las Vegas. And according to Mary, each trip was progressively more adventurous. They went to the same club every time. The first time was a real shocker. After a bit of soul-searching, they decided to join in the swinging lifestyle. They didn't swing near home because of their jobs. So, they go to Las Vegas to dabble in their fantasies. Mary says they have always had a good time and met some interesting people. This was the first time they met anyone close to their home."

"Hmmm, you got all of that when having sexy fun with Mary?"

"I got all of that while Mary and I watched you and Martin," I responded.

"Go on," Susan urged.

"Okay. Well, Mary is very talented with a streak of the bizarre. Her first encounter at the club was with me. She was fantastic in bed. Of course she's a big girl, but her lady-bits were very soft. She also has a bald pussy. She was still a little tender from her Brazilian, but she was wet and creamy. I went down on her and discovered she was also wearing a butt-plug with a bunny tail."

"She wore the tail all night?" Susan asked.

"No. Mary said she inserted it when you were all in the ladies lounge. I thought you all knew that. I asked her if that was a prelude for anal sex and she said anal sex was reserved for her husband. The bunny-tail was just to add a little spice to her evening. Anyway, I ate her and pinched her nipples and she had three or four orgasms. When I entered her I could feel the butt-plug. That made her pussy very tight. From my perspective, it was nothing short of spectacular. I'll have to buy you one. Wow."

"She was that tight?"

"And she is very soft all over. For an older, chubby woman, Mary is very sexy and knows how to move."

"What do you mean move?"

"Well, she got on top, cowboy, and she knew just how to lower herself to maximize the effects of her butt-plug. She was very slow and deliberate, watching closely my facial reactions. The sensations were accentuated by the furry little bunny-tail bouncing on my thighs. She ground her clit into my pubic bone while I played with her big beautiful tits. She had a few more breathtaking orgasms. When I was done, I had to catch my breath and rest. That's when we watched you with Scott."

"Mary said she was next with Scott. She later mentioned he was so aloof that he didn't even know she was wearing a butt-plug with a tail. He put it in, had an orgasm, and pulled out. Scott spent most of his time watching his wife with the other men, especially Kyle."

"Yesterday was even better," I said. Mary was without the tail, but still very sexy. She gave me a fabulous blow-job, I ate her again and she pulled me between her open legs and I inserted myself without manual assistance. We must have fucked for thirty minutes before I had a cum and had to quit. She had a chain of orgasms that must has lasted that long. Before we left for dinner she crushed her naked tits into my chest and said she hated to see me go. I was flattered."

I had Darla again, but she was pretty worn out by the sexy time she had with Martin. I gave her a sensual massage and then we fell asleep. At midnight, you came back. Voila, that was my time with the ladies."

"Well I'm glad you have some sexy memories, too" Susan quipped. "And we have the contact information for Martin and Mary, who live just a few miles away."

"Did you want to contact them for a little sexy get-together?

Susan replied excitedly, "Oh, yeah!"

And would you like to visit Las Vegas again?" I asked.

"When we go back to Las Vegas I'll need another LBD. Will you buy me one?"