All Comments on 'Le Français Pt. 01'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bargyn1Bargyn14 months ago

Excellent build up!

ttt59ttt594 months ago

Very interesting start.

CanalogaCanaloga4 months ago

This is certainly promising. I'm definitely looking forward to it's continuation

clanlabcookerclanlabcooker4 months ago

Lots of potential with this introduction. I look forward to seeing where this tale takes us.

Seahorsey1970Seahorsey19704 months ago

Excellent introduction. I do enjoy your writing

tenbearstenbears4 months ago

very much fun to read, Thanks.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246014 months ago

Bien sûr, continuez cette histoire avec toute la rapidité requise !

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulay4 months ago

Holy smokes, I'm not sure who commissioned you on this, but consider me eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Love it all so far, great introductions, wouldn't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sometimes, even the best authors swing and totally miss ;P

Seems to be the case here. I'll be skipping this series entirely.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans4 months ago

Wonderful story and terrific start to a series I am looking forward to!

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Now that is a great start and an excellent cliffhanger. Going to be interesting for Snead going forward methinks.

albertaboyalbertaboy4 months ago

This is interesting so far, outside your usual genre.

Can't wait to read chapter 2

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentnt4 months ago

What a fascinating beginning. This is a mature, complicated web you have begun to weave and a pure joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic start. Turn it into a movie script!!!!! Consider Felicity is involved somehow, but blackmailed, or has a client that's involved. That will rock Marc's world and lead to character development possibilities. Also, if you've not head of it, look up the old Jonny Dollar Radio show. It may give you some interesting ideas.

https://_www.youtube_.com/_watch?v=_2SO1CpJEV6o (remove_)

If you're not familiar with movie scripts, look up "Save the Cat." The book and just about everything you need to start are on-line.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the 1st installment. A thought about the dialogue between Julia and Sinead. It seems stilted and not what one would expect from two women who've been working together for awhile. Sinead lying to her partner about how she "followed" the money also seems an ill-fit for her character. I would have her tell Julia that she worked on it in her spare time, with some helpful advice. This would have let Julia know what had happened, while not exposing her partner to direct knowledge of potential wrong-doing. This would also have enabled Julia to respond with something along the lines of "watch out for free advice, it can have a high price" or ", it can lead you astray..." and add more layers to both characters.

theartofdesiretheartofdesire4 months ago

It feels a bit...hammy, perhaps? Or a bit over-reliant on tropes. Marc in particular is very one-note. But I know you write very well and are capable of great character development, so I'm confident you'll find your footing with this story too.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn2 months ago

Very interesting as always! I look forward to further character development as we learn more about the mysterious Le Francais.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES