All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 22'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One Chapter

Only one chapter left? I don't know whether to be thrilled to learn how it ends or sad that it's over. Either way, I'm looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There is no way

that there can be only one more chapter. And I am not hot on f/F but ya know this was a pretty awesome story from the beginning and really its only getting better. I am also not sure I want it to end.

JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeover 16 years ago
Awesome!!!

Too Cool. I can't wait for more.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Nice long chapter

I'm not even lukewarm on the female/female stuff, with the guys getting turned on watching it, so that I will just ignore. Otherwise, enjoyed the update. I'm missing the hot Cullen/Aislinn lovin'.

smidgeonsmidgeonover 16 years ago
Bountiful pleasures

That was an awesome chapter, chock full of goodies! And please don't rush to finish (or even explain) for the sake of your readers - no one seems to be complaining over the length of the chapters or the story itself. It's finished when the story is finished - however long it takes (and as you seem to have discovered, these things seem to take on a life of their own sometimes!). This story has proven to be an incredibly fun, engaging journey and I, like the others, will hate to see it end. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This story Rocks.....

So if you only have a chapter or two, please start thinking of more stories. I am going to be checking everyday on what you write. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
owww dont end it !!!!!!!!

Please dont end this.. This s my fav. story :S

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It better be a long one

If you must end the story so soon please make the last chapter a really long one. This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
5 more chapters : )

I think this was the best chapter so far. I also think there is still far too much potential left to finish the story in one more chapter. Or maybe I'm just greedy. Don't care. Want more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
another great one..

I love it.... but please don't ruin it by having anything go on between makeda and aislinn. it should still only be between cullen and aislinn. really great story though..i am looking forward to how this ends..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot Chapter!!

The story is great but don't rush it. I think you need at least one chapter dedicated to just the mating ceremony and another to give Jenna whats coming to her.

Also, I hope you update on the other couples. Sarah & Drake, Celia & Mack, Ranaild & Elise, and maybe even Rissa.

Keep up the fantastic work and please update soon :)

SharaeSharaeover 16 years ago
I just have to say

I love this story. I can't wait to see how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh please continue as long as you need

just let it flow I dont think any of us would care if it took many chapters to finish. We love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One more chapter?

No way...the druids are in town. Come on...give Aislinn a chance to get to know her roots. While I find the fem/fem stuff erotic, I agree with the others that it should just be a teaser. Focus the sexual energy on your two main characters. I hope you've got something really good in mind for Jenna...no mercy now, be ruthless.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this. It's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Make this into a novel??????

you should seriously look into sending the manuscript of this to harlequin romance. They have a section just for supernatural romance and i think they would snatch this up.....

Hell, if this came out in a serious of novels i would definitely buy it <3

just a thought that you should look into,

best of luck,

an adoring fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wondering?

when u say madeka is dark n has a african accent is she black just wondering?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shit!!!!!!

Can not stand that lesbian thing!!!!!!! Shit! Utter Shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Agreed- UTTER SHIT!!!

Lesbo action again- Utter Shit. Cant read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF

You know, personally, I might be a bit bias since I am bi, but what the fuck is wrong with lesbian? Is there a reason they should be dislike for following what they like and what please them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
CURIOUS

My comment is to all these people that keep writing about having a problem of sex between same sex people..get-over-it..if you don't like it don't read it, but in majority of this type of stories especially involving non-human it generally shows up some time or another. I too wonder why it matters what a person's sex is and who they have it with? If they prefer same sex, different sex, or swinging from tree tops sex, then go for it, those that don't like it don't read the stories, after all this is not a G rated site in general.

GREAT stories as usual. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This one was really good :D

I liked the same sex thing. It didn't just jump into a random sex scene between the two which made it so much better. Good job (Y)

shanleyboyshanleyboyover 12 years ago
iontach

amazing story, loved every moment of it and it was thrilling and im guessing you must have Éire roots to come up with the druids part congrats with making such a big hit

tá tú ag scríbhneoir iontach agus beidh mé do shraith a leanúint go dtí deireadh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can read no further. lesbians? really. -.-

I can no longer read this story. How come everytime I find a story I like this same sex shit always ruins it. I really liked this but now, I dont really want to finish it. =/

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 12 years ago
She'd have passed an indescript liter.

The one thing I dislike about this story is the lack of improvement in silly typos and spelling errors. I meant to comment on it waaaay back, but I kept getting wrapped up in the really great plot. Although, on this one I'm completely turned off by the lesbian thing, so I was able to remember. A LITER is a unit of measurement, a LITTER is a group of animal babies born at the same time. If someone walked by someone else, then s/he walked PAST them, if s/he handed them something, then s/he PASSED it to them. INDESCRIPT is not a word, NONDESCRIPT is probably what you were looking for. I noticed consistent used of SHE'D and HE'D (she would, she had, he would, he had) when SHE'S or HE's (she has, he has) was more appropriate.

chevella70chevella70over 12 years ago
Prudery on a sex site? Grow up!

It amazes me that people can enjoy bestiality, voyeurism, group sex, etc, but a touch of homosexuality has them grabbing for their rosaries! Can we please grow up, children?

This story is excellent. I agree that the typos can get a little cloying, but the plot is engrossing. This is my second time to read it, and I love it just as much as I did before. Kudos!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
Get a grip, kids!

I also can't believe the comments about the girl-girl action and the group sex. Puh-LEEZE! As mentioned, this is an ADULT EROTIC site. If you can't handle a little sexual twist in the story, you aren't grown up enough to be reading here. I don't read specifically lesbian or group sex stories normally myself, but this scene was perfectly within the context of the story, was beautifully written, and was HOT! So sad for those of you who would actually give up reading such a great series at this point for such a childish reason. Your loss!

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Loving this story!!!!!! Sorry to see it coming to an end!!! This is by far the best story I have read on here, and I wish you would get it published!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

every time i think it cannot get any better it does. i love this story, the twist in it DANG...............................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Least favorite chapter

Sorry to add my disappointment in the addition of girl on girl action, and what appears to be a lead up to group sex or partner swap (Cullen and Makeda; cadifor and Aislinn). It is jarring to see the Cullen and Aislinn characters who, up to this point in the story have been developing this indelible , almost soulmate bond, now casually considering sexual play with others. Maybe after some time had passed, like a couple married some years and bored with each other, I could see them turning to other partners for excitement. But already, when they are supposedly wildly in heat and love for each other? It rang false to the story and how these characters were written to this point. I liked them less. If that was the author's intent, success.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Least favourite chapter"

I have to agree with the previous comment on this chapter. I don't mind girl/girl in the slightest but I don't like the idea of either Cullen or Aislinn sharing.

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
I have to agree with the last two comments!

Bored STILL outta my skull. Don't know why I wasted my time hoping this story would get better and not to my surprise, it hasn't.

And as a typical male, Cullen would gladly watch her with another woman...pppffts... really?! THAT idea just shot it over the edge from bored to hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bored still??!!!

Clearly you're not because you're still reading! When I start to read something boring I stop. That's the nornal response. So why don't you stop complaining and find another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I find it more than a little jarring that suddenly Cullen and Aislinn are ok with sharing. If you had set up the story that way from the beginning I might like it but now it feels wrong. I like that they are possessive of each other. :(

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
I have to agree if you are bored stop reading..

Personally I think this was a great chapter. Possessiveness is also knowing and trusting your partner, they were sparring and wrestling, animals, weres, lycans, are just like humans, especially when they are part human and get an adrenaline rush with physical exercise. Neither woman actually did anything and it was only insinuated nothing actually happened.

This is chapter 22 if you really were bored you wouldn't have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Centuries

Seems like you made a problem for yourself making the lifespans of Cullen / Makeda/ Cadifor one of centuries. You don't know how to handle that, keep things logical. How they act, what must be within what they have experienced. Sometimes you make it work, sometimes it's just not conceivable as reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"I'll not hold women against you. Especially if I get to watch."

And bang goes the significance of the mate bond. How would this not be cheating? I'll be very disappointed if next chapter shows a lesbian scene. And don't tell me werewolf society is more open about sex so probably also more open to experimentation. I'll believe that if Cullen and Cadifor will jump each other equally. Something tells me they won't be swallowing each other's cum though. Talk about catering to male fantasies.

XantaiXantaiover 5 years ago
DUVIDA!!!

Na cena do quarto quando Cullen apresenta Makeda e Cadifor para Aislinn, o que Cadifor quis dizer com: eu ganhei?

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 1 year ago

Loving it for the second time around. Once again though the biggest laugh/jarring word is "liter" which is a measurement of liquid, when you meant "litter" of pups...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous