All Comments on 'Leaders of the Pack Ch. 07'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Great chapter

Oh I truely hope we are finally going to see the end of Jenna and they take her to the stones and finish her for good and send Brenner back where he belongs. Then they can spend eternity in the afterlife tormenting each other. It is way beyond time for Cullen and Ais to have some peace and happiness for a change!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Stunning developments!

I never saw Tor's relationship to the bigger picture coming.

This chapter demonstrates what a great plot master you are. Disparate acts and characters are coming together and the momentum is building. Delightful hints about burgeoning relationships. I'd go into what I love about the way the puzzle pieces are suddenly matching up, but I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone who reads comments first.

I can't wait.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Good chapter.

I just can't wait for Ais and Cullen to be reunited. For me, they are the glue that holds the story together. It's stressful and a bit frustrating to have them apart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More more n more

I have caught this story only now n read all the chapters one after the other....hell have even miss one day of work coz me couldnt bring myself to turn off my laptop....plz continue this story.....love it

sunnypbsunnypbabout 12 years ago
Super

I happened to catch the last chapter this weekend which lead me to read this all from the beginning. I can honestly say if I had been reading this with the time in between chapters I would have been really frustrated. I definitely like your work. Yes you are right there are spelling and grammar mistakes but that doesn't take away the from the great story line. I am looking forward to being able to read to the very end without a lot of delay now. Nice work!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 12 years ago
Did

it for me, as I read all of this series thus far. Working on,"Mira" now. Good read :>)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hurry up

this story is like so good

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I can not wait for the action to really start!!! I hope you continue this soon!!!! You can take it to another 26 chapters I wouldn't mind...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
next chapter please

I've read your stories from the beginning and love them. need the next chapter...

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 12 years ago
maybe rethinking

sigh, I hate the horror stories, but now I am tempted to read Mira just so I can get the background for this story. SO glad that this story is continueing! One of the best writiers is BACK!!!

drews_lette11drews_lette11almost 12 years ago
OMG Woman!!!

I am dying to see how this ends and I'm going CRAZY waiting for the rest of the story. I'm absolutely in LOVE with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue...

I am a bit concerned, you are always one to post regular chapters to your stories. Missing your work dreadfully, hope you are well can't wait for the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please post more chapters!

Absolutely love your work. I've bought both Leader of the Pack and Mira through Amazon to keep on my ereader. Hope you have more chapters coming soon- your writing has characters that are multidimensional and exude real emotion which is tough to find in erotica literature!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
!!!!!!

pleaseeee continue! I loved all of your entries! the only thing that bothered me a few times was when you accidentally messed up the names in a couple of the entries..but other than that, WOW! you really are a talented writer! hoping for more soon!

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
I see a patern

Three chapters in 08, three chapters in 09 then we had to wait til 2012 for the next three chapters does that mean we get three next year or are you going to make us wait til 2015?

ElhazElhazover 11 years ago
Loving your work

Please don't leave us hanging. I am loving your stories, one of the best authors I've read on this site. Your characters are always so real and entertaining. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful, simply lovely.

These stories are brilliant darling, A pity it is to look at the dates and come to the conclusion that you most like wont be returning to finish this. I would rather not draw out my own endings where everything is all rainbows and sunshine, If you ever do return least you know your work is still being viewed and valued for the work of art it is. Never lose your gift for words, and keep your imagination alive.

Sincerely, Blissful .

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 11 years ago
Good stories,shame there is not ending

I have read all your stories,and find them wonderful.Its just a shame that you would get your fans hooked and then just leave them hanging,which seems all to common on here.Like a few others,looking at the dates posted your may not even be back to do anything more with the story line,it sucks to have to check dates and make sure there is an ending before reading any story,just wish you had kept it up,it was a great sequel,and had great potential....I wish you luck if you come back,i would love to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hooked

I need more, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please continue the story , its so rich and the best stories I'v read so far. Don't make us wait for the next chapters please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Love the story,....Plz finish the story I need to know what happens pleaseeeeee.....

xjasxjasover 11 years ago
hmm

great story , but i wont be buying the books. from your bio it seems you have stopped writing for us in favor of publishing which is great for you but i think it was poorly done of you to leave us all hanging mid story. yeah maybe a few people will run right out and purchase the book so they can read the end but i wont. if you had simply stopped at the end of the first series and said you would be releasing a sequel through a publisher i would have.. but to do it this way? nope sorry you just went on my dont read list

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really love these stories. The only problem is that you stopped mid story here. I myself like a lot of others come to this site because we are broke. Or just like the stories. Please post the rest of the story. I wont be able to finish it otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Finish

I would love to see the end to this story. On your MySpace profile you said, when you posted this chapter, that you were already working on the next one, I hope peoples' negative comments haven't put you off, I think this is a fantastic series, and people should stop making rude comments about what you clearly stated is a first draft, and affected by how lit formats things when you submit. Please continue!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
You should finish

I really do think you should finish your story. I even went back through and read them all for a second time. Still amazing work and want to hear the end of the story. Please don't leave your readers hanging forever. Your writings amazing and if you ever published it in print I would buy it.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Going by your past posting dates

Does this mean we will get three chapters in 2013 or 2015 because you time line stretched from almost daily in 2007 to three chapters in 2008, three in 2009 and three in 2012! So are you ever going to finish this tale or just leave us hanging like so many other lit authors????

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Please finish ....

If this is now published could you ate least know where we can read the end to this .Many Thanks

Vieve1974Vieve1974over 11 years ago
please

finish your story

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loving this whole story, but want to read the ending. Has anyone here purchased the Leader of the pack e-book or paperback? Does it include the birth of the wittens, etc...? Lastly, has anyone found the Leaders of the Pack in print anywhere? Thanks! Krys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Give me more!!!

I know see why you changed Trey's name to Tor. Makes so much sense.

I'm glad he's found his mate. Yum!

I've always loved Makeda and Cadifor. Gosh I was so upset the story didn't continue after page two. I would have loved the impending argument between them. Cadifor was about to mate. That scene, made me sit up straight. Mmm!!! Eventually I suppose they'll mate I'm just wondering why it's taking so damn long!!!!

Cul and Ais only need to be reunited at the stone circle. More dramatic, more loving, I might even cry.

I've been a fan for four years and I'm wondering what happened to your myspace page??? Facebook??? I would like to stay in contact. For a while I thought you had died and was deeply saddened.

sharongscssharongscsalmost 11 years ago
More you said there was more!!

In your comments you said if we were crying at the end to deal with it so I was expecting an ending. And more of what happened on Cullen & Ailsiin honeymoon who visited them you left that as a cliff hanger. Can you give as a date when the rest will be put on line. So involved in the story just cant get enough. Need to know what happens to Tor and natalie, the babies, jena & Brennus and so much more and if makeda accepts cadifor as a mate. Will be looking for more trust me .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finishing the story

Hello PLEASE finish the stories off so we know what happens to the babies etc etc etc, I have loved reading these so much so would love to know the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please Update

Hi Secret --

PLEASE -- could you at least give your readers the courtesy of a status update? If you've stopped writing on this site, letting us know would be a great start in what to expect for the future. It's been over a year since your last posting of this story; much longer for your other projects, including promised sequels you've thrown out there. If life has gotten in the way, then please let us know that, too. Something -- anything -- beats silence. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

The story has been great up to this point. I just hope you get around to finishing it. If your still even getting on Lit to read comments every now and then, please leave us an update. We would love to know if we could expect for this to be finished, or if you have abandoned this project.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
your book

Just purchased your book Leader of the Pack on b&n - im hoping that the reason this 2nd story isnt finished on lit is bc you're finishing it to publish.....

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
Don't stop

Please come back to finish this :(:(

cholmcholmover 10 years ago

If you still receive these comments please let all of us know if you intend on finishing the story!!! I would love to get to finish this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reader

... Where is the rest!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? It's too good to just be left like that! :(

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Very disappointing

Sad you havent finished this story

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
5 stars

the hole book so far is 5 stars keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Google

Checked you out on google. Was looking for the rest of Leaders of the Pack. Please come back and finish the story.

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
Anxious!

I like the direction you are taking this, but Im anxious to see how you will introduce the druids into the situation with Aislinn. It has been so long since you last updated. Will this story continue? If you are continuing this somewhere else, or have completed this and put it to e-book/print please let me know. I am dying to find out where this leads to because where this chapter ended it simply cruel lol. My name is Natalie and my email is NYNIGO2@gmail.com Thank you :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What happens next?

Please finish this epic success!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OH MY GOODNESS

There are very few writers on here that I love to read and you are on the top of my list. Please do not stop I have to know what happens in all the stories in this group. All of the charactors are very well thought out and the story lines are HOTTT!!!!! even with the non sexual chapters they just make you feel for the charactors even more. You are an AMAZING writer and I am just in love with your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn!!!!

Ok so I love this story and am going to buy the book as soon as I have the funds to, but that won't be for awhile yet. Is there anywhere to read what happens im so disappointed right now, really want to find out what happens.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

Your stories are some of the best on this website. However, the large gaps between chapters and the lack of closure is quite devastating. This story deserves to be finished, and you are too good of a writer to let it go to waste. Please please please continue this story and give your readers a satisfying finish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Please hurry and post the rest of the story, its very good and left me wanting more. Your storyline is very good.

CoeliacChicCoeliacChicover 9 years ago
Wow

Holy crap! I love your writing and am already planning to buy a hard copy of leader of the pack when. I get paid next!

I love the characters and can't wait to find out what's happening next! Up to this point I've read all of Mira, And both leader of the pack stories written to date. I'm glad a read Mira first as I was really pleased to see Mira again. I hope at some point we will get more detail as to what is going on with Rillan!

Also where can I buy Leader of the pack that will be a copy where the money goes to you and not a second hand copy?

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsover 9 years ago
To CoeliacChic

You can find Leader of the Pack and Mira by Leighann Phoenix on Kindle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DISAPPOINTED

please just let us know

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtfb

What the fish balls happened next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously? You stopped writing Leaders of the pack before you reached a conclusion?

What the $&@"!? Did you decide never to conclude Leaders? What happens to the twins? Jenna? The abomination weres? I'm flabbergasted you would abandon the tale, you so expertly wove and involved your readers in.

GryphonMeidhGryphonMeidhalmost 8 years ago
What happened?

You left teasers with actual story names at the end of the stories about the couples, and just stopped writing here?!?

Please continue... Heck, I'll even beg...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sad

this went from being a great story to just another incomplete story

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago
She went all Druid on us.

lol

Do wish all the stories had been posted and this one resolved. Ah well, just have to let fate decide.

I've enjoyed your work. Off to read Mira.

VemonezzaVemonezzaover 7 years ago
not another one :(

ughhh!! another unfinished story......very disappointing....just wanna cry **sighs**

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY?!?!?

Where are you? Seriously, you can't leave this unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unfinished story

It would be nice if Literotica had a policy requiring authors to finish stories or be banned from submitting till they finish previous stories. I wish you would have been responsible enough to actually finish this story and the others you promised.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

Anonymous is a dick. Please finish this story. I really want Jenna and Brennus to get theirs.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Unfortunate

And Unfinished. On a positive note, seems this writer moved on to selling her work, so that's a plus. It's good to see a writer succeed, even if that leaves moochers like me in the lurch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is there more available

Have you been posting on other sites, I'm too far into these characters to leave. Please tell there's more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everyone is complaining even I want to do so but then I remember that you owe us nothing

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

It’s been 10 years, time to stick a fork in this one cuz it’s done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Leighann Phoenix (secretme) passed away in late 13, and there will not be another chapter.

firefury14620firefury1462012 months ago

How do you know she died?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The profile was supposedly updated in 2015, which granted is quite a long time ago so one way or the other this story is most likely left on one hell of a cliff hanger for good, it doesn't imply her passing shortly after posting this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous