All Comments on 'League of His Own Ch. 12'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Wow! A tech writer is nearly wordless - well done!

woodwardwoodward2 months ago

Very well done. I very much enjoyed the series but have no idea what you were mentioning about footy. 5!

Frankie1952Frankie19522 months ago

Outstanding series of very sexy times and great footy. Us Aussies are so damn lucky to have such a great game and some very sexy ladies in our lives. I am going to favourite this series and will very likely read it again. Thank you so very much for a very well written story.

bucco40bucco402 months ago

Would have been great if you had written the honeymoon scene of Kim getting anal the first time, then all the girls receiving the same.

Nasty56Nasty562 months ago

Just loved the mix of sport and sex in this story, well done!

Woftam69Woftam692 months ago
Great read and thanks

Loved seeing the names of old (Sironen, Elias, Pearce, Roach etc..) in the game commentary, even if there was a blue tinge :) "Queenslander" - Great read and thanks

Quaker0186Quaker01862 months ago

Absolutely fantastic story and series.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic2 months ago

I confess that I have been pleasantly surprised by how this series has evolved and ended. Given how easily the MC engaged in casual sex encounters in the very first instalments, I was afraid that it was gonna be one of those stories focused on casual sex and that I was gonna end up not liking it. Fortunately, I was completely wrong and I ended up loving the story. I liked that the story focused on committed and exclusive relationships. I loved that. It is one of the harem stories I have liked the most. I loved especially that the harem, once formed, lasted till the end. There are so very few stories that have this... I also liked that the story ended without having involved the MC's kids. I also loved that the women said that the MC was gonna be the only man in their lives and it was so!!!! I wish all harem stories were like this one. Well done. 5* stars from me.

ender2k2kender2k2k2 months ago

Thank you for the ending. A happily ever after for everyone.

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggis2 months ago

Such a good story and to be honest sad it's ended. I enjoy just about all you produce mate and continued success for the future.

All the best,

The Grey Haggis.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

Big fan, UltimateSin - great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To take such a ridiculous premise and turn into a Masterpiece? Simply awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story. You are one of the premier authors on Lit. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your continuing and future stories.

KerrionKerrion28 days ago

Excellent story and series! I just had to come back and re read it from the beginning after you posted the continuation and conclusion, and I must say that you did not disappoint! It's still one of my Favorite Series in Lit... along with "The Marine" (which I'm going to re read next)!

As an American, I know American Football... but after re reading this, I think I might just have a feel for the game of Rugby. Enough so that I might actually be able to follow what's what, and will definitely watch a game or two online.

As for the ending of this story, I only had one disappointment. I was soooo expecting at the end, for the MC to be laying in bed at the age of 85 or something. Surrounded by his wives, children and grandchildren. The whole story going through his thoughts as he reminisced back on his life before saying "Hello mother" as his eyes close.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES