Leah Gets a Package

Story Info
A nonbinary lesbian and her trans partner get a new toy.
1.1k words
4.22
5.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers

When we got home, I could tell from Leah's face that they had something to share. "It finally arrived," they said, "come to the bedroom and let's try it out." I didn't know what they were talking about but I hurried out of my jacket and shoes anyways; Leah's surprises were always fun.

When I got to our room, they were holding a shipping box and beaming. "The tape isn't coming off like I wanted, so you'll have to wait. I promise it'll be worth it!"

Once we got the tape off, the box yielded two harnesses and four dildos of varying sizes. "I got a harness for each of us, so you can try it too, but I know I've always wanted a strap-on for you, Molly. Your butt is just so welcoming!"

I reached over and kissed them, then said, "I'm so glad you finally did this! I'd love for you to fuck me with it!"

They said, "Get naked for me! I'll fuck you silly but only if we do it my way!"

I knew this was going to be fun so I said, "Okay beautiful" with a wink and started taking off my plaid overshirt and frayed jeans. Leah stayed clothed and just watched hungrily as my pants hit the floor, followed by my shirt and then my tank top. I stood in my underwear and beckoned to Leah to help, but they stood firm.

"Your underwear, Molly, and then help me get undressed," they said, "You're my sexy bottom slut today and I'll have you act like it!"

I rubbed my breast until the nipple hardened and then slowly stripped my bra off of it, delighting at the weight, still new to me even after a couple of years. I rubbed my nipples and groaned my approval. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Leah trying to keep a stern face, unable to keep their growing desire out of their eyes. I kept going until I felt my panties tighten and then I lowered them slowly, exposing my growing erection to Leah's lustful eyes one little bit at a time.

I stood naked and aroused in front of them and they said, "Come here and take this dress off, you sexy slut!" I heard the urgency in their voice and rushed over. One quick movement and I had Leah's long dress all the way over their head. Their soft, wonderful body lay beneath, inviting in a matched set of floral underwear. I kneeled and nibbled at their side, hooking my fingers under the waistband of their panties in preparation to take them off. Leah grabbed my shoulder and smiled, then I tugged the waistband down and moved my nibbling to the sensitive hip skin I exposed.

I kept slowly working my way down their hip, but Leah said, "Stop teasing and eat me, Molly!" So I quickly pulled the panties all the way off them, and waited for them to sit on the side of the bed with their legs wide. I knelt down between them and lowered my head to Leah's pussy.

I started licking with some quick flicks from bottom to top, before slowly and lovingly running my full tongue over the length of their lips. I felt Leah's hips squirm in anticipation as my tongue approached their clit, then tense when I arrived. Leah put their hands on my head and held me gently in place as I ate them out, gripping harder when I started to run my tongue in circles around their clit, which felt full and wet and hard.

When I gently sucked on Leah's clit, they moaned and gasped their approval, and I knew they were getting close. Waves of tension travelled through their legs as I kept sucking, until they couldn't hold it in anymore and started screaming in orgasm.

After their orgasm subsided, I continued to gently suck Leah's clit. "Time to fuck," they said, and lifted their hands off of my head. I straightened myself up, my erection full and heavy as I stood.

"Are you excited for me to fuck you, my little slut?"

"Oh so much, I'm so ready for you!"

"Help me get this on, then!" Leah held out the harness for me to take and I grabbed it. I helped them step into the straps and then tightened them after Leah pulled them up. They selected the smallest dildo from the box and fastened it to the harness, then said, "Let's warm you up. Get down on your hands and knees, slut!"

Of course I complied, sticking my ass in the air to get ready. Leah went away for a moment and came back with a bottle of lube. They squirted a little out into their finger and started rubbing it around my hole, asking "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes!" I said, and they gently eased their finger into me. After a couple of strokes they searched for my prostate, and when they found it my knees went weak. I reached for my cock and they brushed my hand away, saying "Not yet, not yet."

I felt full and happy but knew this was not the main event. Sure enough, Leah withdrew their finger and started lubricating the strap-on, ready at last to fuck me with it. Quick gestures communicated my readiness and then they grabbed my hip and guided it into me.

Once the strap was inside me, Leah grabbed my hips and started to fuck. I gasped and shuddered at the intensity of feeling and the rest of the world faded away. All I could think about were the hands on my hips, the dildo in my butt, and the growing warmth in my core. I knew I was making noise but I couldn't control it, so intense were the feelings.

I left my dick alone to begin with but after a while I began to stroke it. All my pleasure built inside me, and before long I was on the verge of orgasm. I slowed my jerking to try to ride the feeling for longer, but then Leah said, "Oh fuck Molly I love fucking you I'm so happy to be deep inside you you're such a sexy slut oh wow!"

Feeling so wanted overwhelmed my sense of restraint and I fell over the edge into orgasm. My knees shook and my arm buckled and I screamed and the warmth enveloped my core. Through this all, Leah's hands held my hips tight and kept me present while they fucked me hard with the strap.

I could barely hold myself up when I was done, so when Leah withdrew from me I collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion. A deep sense of contentment filled me as Leah pulled me into a spoon and wrapped themself around my back.

"I love you so much," I said, "you fuck me so good."

"I love you too! Next time it's your turn to fuck," said Leah.

ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers